Scribble Hub Forum

tiaf
placeintime
placeintime
oh rip 🙏
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba

It was the same person who made me these. She's really good at it.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
She can use VPN. As for the payment, I think you can find a way. Perhaps she immigrated to another country.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I would ask if she could do that but I have no way of reaching her. All the social media profiles that she uses have been completely wiped. Everything from her Twitter to her Reddit account.
placeintime
placeintime
Russia is banning Twitter and Reddit accounts?
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
Everything and anything is banned from Russia at this point. They're like China without the weibo. Hell, they're even banned from mobile games. Innocent citizens getting punished for their leaders' crimes.
placeintime
placeintime
Damn. did not know that. Also was going to say if you did have a way to reach your illistrautor, I was thinking you could have sent the money to a third person and that person sends it to the person
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
I haven't heard anything about bans. Also, we have our weibo.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I don't know of any official bans but I can't transfer money to anyone in Russia through Paypal and all of the content from their accounts has been wiped but the account is still there. Also, no message sent is getting through.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Because there are no bans. Our government restricts access to some sites, but the sites themselves don't ban us. As for PayPal, yes. PayPal is blocked not by the government but by the PayPal company.