Scribble Hub Forum

Anon2024
Anon2024
Probably because you have different opinions than they do, and they don’t like it.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
That's their problem then.
Anon2024
Anon2024
Then they need therapy, not you. You're the only one who doesn't need therapy. Lol. Sorry... had to post that old saying.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Some people need therapy. Some people don't. I am one of the people who can easily function well in society without it. Even had a therapist tell me that I am overly resistant to trauma and PTSD after I was caught in an explosion. I'm just tired of people asking because it isn't their problem and all of them don't know me well enough for it to be.
greyblob
greyblob
do you need therapy?
greyblob
greyblob
and all mind "doctors" are mind washing parasites do not listen to their inanities
tiaf
tiaf
:blob_hmm_two: Do you need a cookie? :blob_cookie:

Because... I'm evul and won't give you one even if you need it more than therapy!!! :blob_evil:
Anon2024
Anon2024
The thing about Therapy is that it only works if you want it to work. A therapist's job is to trick you into helping yourself, essentially. Once you've read up on all that they do you realize that they don't really help you at all. So for some people who are lower IQ and EQ it works.
Anon2024
Anon2024
Those people who know it's BS it won't work on them because the only thing that'll work on them is picking up their own sad sorry self up in the morning and getting shit done.
Anon2024
Anon2024
Anyway, good to know you're resistant to trauma. I got the same eval after being assaulted multiple times and don't have PTSD or anything from it. I did exercise my 2nd amendment rights though.
tiaf
tiaf
I forgot to ask. How did you get caught up in an explosion? :blob_hmm:
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
You were in an explosion?
Awasti
Awasti
You survived an explosion?
tiaf
tiaf
We have questions, we want answers.
Reactions: Aaqil
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
We shan't stop bothering you until you answer us.
Reactions: Aaqil
Anon2024
Anon2024
I mean, in the game counter strike, i told him to save his gun for the next round but he didn't listen and insisted on defusing without a kit... ended up exploding on him and he lost his AWP.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
For all those asking, there was some faulty machinery within the giant propane grill at an old job back in 2018 and it exploded while I was getting it set up. I suffered 1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree burns on arms, face, neck, and hands.
LilRora
LilRora
Damn, that sounds like you could have easily died. I see how you could have had trauma or PTSD after that. Good to have you here.
Aaqil
Aaqil
*pat pat pat* sad Paul, :blob_cookie:
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
Everyone should have a therapist. The problem is that not everyone can afford one.