Scribble Hub Forum

NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
I did not know pansies are called that.

Urban dictionary just gave me a detailed description of a blowjob technique.
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
Dandelion
To suck on and lick a man's penis. Proper technique includes synchronized fondling of the balls with the left hand and stroking of the dick with the right hand to the pace of mouth movement. When deep throating, begin to hum and moan, to produce desirable results. This will drive him crazy. When he does orgasm and begin to cum, swallow the milky ejaculate and lick it off of him.
AliceShiki
AliceShiki
Ah... People who play the victim are the worst...

Trolls are funny (or at least some try to be, others are just underwhelming) and I can engage in a pointless back and forth with them for as long as I want.

But people who play the victim are just... *sighs*
AliceShiki
AliceShiki
I'm glad I haven't dealt with anyone who behaves like that in forever, because it's really stressful and tiresome.

I don't miss the times I just kept on dealing with them over and over again... Never solving the problem.
Anon2024
Anon2024
I thought you were referring to gardening at first. I was going to agree that dandelions are annoying and I use weed killer. I have no sympathy for them.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
Between an idiot and a coward, my respect will always lie to the one who can receive as much as they dish out.
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
Just use a pair of hedge clippers and stash the remaints in an alleyway
Reactions: Agentt
tiaf
tiaf
I didn't know dandelion was a slang for something sexual.

I just find dandelions are a perfect description for people who take even the slightest sarcasm or difference of opinion as personal attack. Just walk past the green thing and half of the head is blasted away from the generated breeze.
Reactions: Agentt
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
There is always slang for something sexual.

For example, Charizard.
  • Wow
Reactions: tiaf
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
I'm not looking that up. I already know too many freaky sexual practices
  • Wow
Reactions: tiaf