Scribble Hub Forum

SailusGebel
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
You say that as if I wasn't already preparing for that.
Ai-chan
Ai-chan
Maybe soon wooden stakes and silver bullets will be hot commodities.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Same with garlic flowers, UV stun grenades, and silver-lined mirrors. New mirrors don't have any silver in them so they would show a vampire's reflection.
ConansWitchBaby
ConansWitchBaby
Does the moon work against these vampires or are they old school "to hell with pseudo-logic" vampires?
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I would assume old-school vampires as most, if not all, vampires in media after 1950 were really dramatized or given additional abilities/weaknesses for dramatic effect. The moon reflecting the sun thing may sound like it works when thinking about it but the UV rays significantly are less powerful so it shouldn't have any effect at all.
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
Holy artifacts(crucifixes, Bibles, holy wafer) should work to if theese vampires are like the ones in Dracula
melchi
melchi
Time to prepare a hellsing cosplay
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
Please no loli vampire.

I hate when loli is involved, not even when smalldom can make me feel okay about it.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
...what on earth?
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
@Paul_Tromba She is one of the many things I have bone with anime.

In all of technicality, she is right-of-age with the option of being pedobait. The *insert more than human lifespan* age coupled with a minor's body and suddenly it is a-okay. The inverse also happens to hold true with Yoko in that drill anime being 14 but has a mature body.
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
Because age of consent is a society thing, mental age is hard to grasp (mine is still of a toddler's like my dick) and all these that gave me a headache if IRL, so I will not delve into it any further.

But yes, something I would not touch, even with a ten yard stick.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Good. I am glad that we are in agreement with this.