Scribble Hub Forum

weakwithwords
weakwithwords
Kingdom Building story (not to be mistaken for korean broadcasting system) makes me think of LEGO. Oddly, I didn't build kingdoms. Rather, I constructed giant robots that transformed into weapons of mass destruction. Now I know why there was a minimum age restriction. Could be detrimental to the child's dev or worse, the future welfare of humanity.
gaylolis
gaylolis
or you can be the person who put it in random position so people will step on it!

ah same, i think back then i also like to build robots.
weakwithwords
weakwithwords
The 2x1 not-lego pieces were as large as concrete blocks so the resultant giant robots tended to flatten the unruly neighborhood kids along with their parents. Those that might complain already achieved pavement nirvana.

The bark-with-no-bite dogs were the most annoying. Piss was never auctioned. They kept challenging the towering figurines to battle rhyming despite knowing they could easily be crushed.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
just play Crusader Kings with cheats bro. make sure you root it first.
gaylolis
gaylolis
got it on my pc before, the text is too small for my comfort. i prefer civ v
weakwithwords
weakwithwords
Is BenBen trying to derail gaylolis from writing? *the-other-chaika-is-shocked*
gaylolis
gaylolis
im not the type to stare at the word processor for hours, so it doesn't really matter
weakwithwords
weakwithwords
B-b-but wouldn't it be romantic? You and the word processor staring at each other for hours. 😘🥰
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
One sided romance, yes. A sadistic kind, even.