Scribble Hub Forum

K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
We would have kept him in diapers on request, but Husband talked to his mom about it before the trip, and the kid has been running around the house nude for two weeks without incident at this point.
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
You don't threaten a kid with something like that. Kid had no idea he what she was talking about because she didn't actually say "penis." She said "snip" and left off the noun.
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
Kid said, "Yeah," all innocent and sweet and the whole situation made my stomach churn.
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
Mkllpop 09o99987ygggghg gd ed v 4th fun jkjyhhbn bo ok gg h fug ćb bxzs ąhvbjhvihg ghgbcfddcgv. Nhhvfddccx. Ctfgtfg fdfdddddxxddccpi oonnnnmmmnmmkkkc d gi hùk he huuuy gczcfgfghjhvvvc.
J_Chemist
J_Chemist
I would be fighting. You're crazy if you think you're getting anywhere near my youngin' with that kind of bullshit. Absolutely not.
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
We don't let her be alone with the kid for longer than it takes to poop. She took her other grandchild in a car without a carseat behind their parents' back and she told my husband that dirty little secret trying to convince him that it's perfectly OK.
J_Chemist
J_Chemist
What in the seven hells. Why. Why are people like this. She's why we have warning labels.
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
Childhood trauma. She grew up a peasant without electricity in a war-torn country. She scoffs at educated people because she needs to put down others to feel better about herself.
melchi
melchi
If she's trying to be funny I don't think she's succeeding.
K5Rakitan
K5Rakitan
The whole family has a strange sense of humor. I often catch Husband saying stupid things, but the difference is Husband will apologise and correct himself. She stopped but acted dismissive when I told her to stop.
NotaNuffian
NotaNuffian
Oh good lord with the in-laws.
J_Chemist
J_Chemist
See, I can understand the distaste for the "haves", but you don't act like that towards a child. Trauma I wouldn't use for an excuse. That's just being a shitty person. And if that's their sense of humor, then I am very happy you keep your youngin' close. Ain't no way, man. Especially if she tries to blow it off and doesn't see it as an issue. That's crazy.
Anon2024
Anon2024
Peeing on the floor was fun.
Anon2024
Anon2024
No comment.
MintiLime
MintiLime
Threatening bodily harm is awful… peace be with y’all
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
That is not good at all. I don't have kids but I raised enough of my siblings to know that if someone threatened a child like that, we would be having some aggressive words out of earshot of the children in question.
Woolen_Bat_Monkey
Woolen_Bat_Monkey
... I don't know how to feel about this... Do what you must 🙇🏾