Scribble Hub Forum

weakwithwords
weakwithwords
Zinger is best waifu.

No one's laughing now. -Arthur Fleck (Joker)
No one is laughing now. -Amanda Holden (Susan Boyle's AGT audition)
tiaf
tiaf
That sadly doesn’t apply to where I live.
Alverost
Alverost
Just eat Popeyes
tiaf
tiaf
Is that a food chain?
Alverost
Alverost
Popeyes? Yeah, do you guys not have them in Germany?
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Alve...I don't think we even have them in the UK.
'-'

X
Alverost
Alverost
Yeah you guys don't, I had them in Vietnam.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Well...Vietnam kind of has connections with America...which is where Popeye's is from.
'-'

X
Alverost
Alverost
🤔 still, surprise you guys don't have one. You guys have KFC, McDonald, Subway... etc.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
What do Popeye's taste like anyway? Any different? We don't even have Taco bell here.
tiaf
tiaf
Apparently there are Popeyes stores in Germany, but they are only available for the US-Military :blob_awkward:
Alverost
Alverost
A lot spicier that's for sure. It's just more crunchy as well. KFC is just too soft sometimes. I haven't had any in a while so it's hard to describe but I probably pick Popeye's over KFC 8/10 times.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
I don't know man this is southeast Asia we're talking about. We still find ways to cut corners on round burgers
Alverost
Alverost
I mean the Subway I had in Vietnam is way better than the one I've had in the UK, same goes for KFC. I've also had American KFC and they just don't compare to the ones in Asia.
Alverost
Alverost
Fast food in Asia is considered as a "luxury" so it's done in a higher quality than in the western country where it's more considered as "cheap eats".
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
*doesn't eat fast food enough to be able to say if Alve's experience of Subways and KFC were due to where he is, or if it's countrywide*
'-'
*can say that Northern fish and chips done with haddock and cooked in beef dripping is the best fish and chips in UK*
'-'

X
tiaf
tiaf
Fish an chips 👀
Alverost
Alverost
Guess we deep frying you.
  • Angry
Reactions: tiaf
tiaf
tiaf