Scribble Hub Forum

Yorda
Yorda
Yes.
Yorda
Yorda
Yes. You ******* ***** ***** ***** ********* ******* ****** ********** ****** innocent maiden.

About once a blue moon.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'o'
*gives you a sobering huggle*

Don't go overboard, Yo-chan!

X
Yorda
Yorda
The sobering huggle worked?

Overboard? What would you consider so?

You see, you never explained yourself. Be succinct though, otherwise I might lose interest. Ohohohoho hoho. Hoho.
weakwithwords
weakwithwords
so... *thumbs nose*
ya wanna learn kung-fu,
ya wanna die early?

(modulated using vocaloid fusion of Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan)
Yorda
Yorda
I didn't know how best best to express myself right now, but I feel this indescribably enrapturing emotion. Hmmm. I'll just take a picture of my eyes as I think of you people.

Oy. It sort of looks like the eye of Sauron.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Overboard like posting embarrassing things online.
(^-^)

X
  • Wow
Reactions: Yorda
Yorda
Yorda
I like how you answer my rhetorical questions because it gives me more material to reply post on. You filthy aardwolf plebeian.

Edit: and though I sound angry, I'm actually happy, because I'm ... I'm ... ugh ... tsun ... ugh ... de ... guh ... ... ... r ...
weakwithwords
weakwithwords
cold plus dere equals kuudere
tsun plus cold equals tsundra

How do you like my drill bra?
-villainess (Machine Girl)
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Sleep well, when you drift into slumber, Yo-chan!
*goes to bed*

X
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_hug: Just know that I always rooted for you being a Tsundere.
Yorda
Yorda
Don't post anything embarrassing, eh? Well, what about BenBen? Is he drunk all the time? I never saw him as a liability until yesterday! LOL

He burned me when I wasn't looking. Ouch.

Edit: It's grudge time.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'-'
*huggles Yo-chan*
\(^o^)/

X
Yorda
Yorda
-- One day later --

Sobering huggle ... high efficacy, cute, funny, and the most downer huggle I have ever received. This complex mixture of emotions concerning the sobering huggle may never be fully understood.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Yo-chan is cute in all states of coherency!
\o/

X
Yorda
Yorda
Now people are going to wonder if I only post when I'm incoherent. How else can you explain the sentient nut on my head?

But the thing is ... that's how I normally am when I have full control over my coherence.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_hmm: Currently, I am primarily confused. Yorda, where had all your beloved rationality gone? Had you too much wine like Garnet?