Scribble Hub Forum

Yorda
Yorda
Uhhh, it's because I'm a villainess. Ohohohoho. But in less than 5 seconds I had several people direct messaging me begging for a trade. :blob_blank:

Yorda's Mind: WTF is going on! These people are seriously obsessed with this game. What the hell?! LOL
Yorda
Yorda
Ignore the @lewd sempai yorda. My friend was just trying to trash me. :blob_pout:
HURGMCGURG
HURGMCGURG
What you should do is just say that it was fun playing the game, but now that you have the best card, you're retiring as the number one player.

When people ask you for the card, say that it's very valuable to you and you're not willing to give it up after putting so much time and energy into the game.
  • Haha
Reactions: Yorda
Yorda
Yorda
This is not a game I want to put time and energy into! Never!

Honestly, I would rather just work, earn money, and then go buy physical cards and merchandise of shows that I like. That's much more pragmatic than an online time sink, right?
HURGMCGURG
HURGMCGURG
Is it though? What makes those things more important? So long as what you're doing is sustainable in the long term, I don't think it's bad.
Yorda
Yorda
It's just that the probabilities of what happened were really fascinating and the reaction from so many people when my screen got assaulted by messages was pretty funny. I've got the rarest card. I win. Naturally, a villain like me deserves it. I should burn the card just to show the commoners the difference between them and me. Ohohohoho
Yorda
Yorda
In my mind it's a matter of time investment versus return. Playing countless hours online and not getting what I want, or working a few hours and buying exactly what I want. Expediency. Any kind of randomized card drops, whether digital or physical packs, are just another form of gambling to me, with the main lure being the chance involved.
Yorda
Yorda
Also, the difference between working for things I want versus not working and playing online with a poor chance to receive compensation for my time is a huge issue. I'm not saying that I never have fun online (SHF *cough*), but when I put it into words like before there are indeed more efficient ways to utilize my lifespan.
Yorda
Yorda
I seriously wanna burn this virtual card in front of hardcore addicts. Nothing could be more exquisite than their tears.

That moment horror, the moment where they realize that I have perpetrated the unthinkable ... ohohohoho.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
Imagine spending 10 whole years pulling free gachas only to get cucked by a villainess who casually chucked a coin and got your hopes and dreams
Yorda
Yorda
Magical money power. Ohohohoho