Story_Marc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, do you ever feel as if you haven't written enough, even after your word count for the day ends up being almost 11k? I am trying to understand my hamster brain. A little help here?
    Nevafrost
    Nevafrost
    I can't relate on a spiritual level. lol
    Story_Marc
    Story_Marc
    Word count really doesn't stress me out since it's pseudo-productivity. I've been reading Slow Productivity by Cal Newport recently, and it's helped me put into words the issue I've always had with word count as a means of measurement. I plan to turn my thoughts into a script soon; it's just that I have a lot of thoughts daily and only so many scripts I write at one time.
    Reactions: doravg
    This is very random, but what is your opinion on Edge's AEW debut?
    Story_Marc
    Story_Marc
    I'm enjoying it so far! While watching the PPV, I was basically waiting for him to pop up, so it was nice to see it pop out. I like that his explicit goal is to end his career with Christian as well, especially while Christian is in the best run in his career and so less drawn to the team.
    Was Forbidden Door good?
    Story_Marc
    Story_Marc
    It was AMAZING!

The main event was the ultimate fanservice for me. Bryan Danielson is my favorite wrestler in the world, so 1) I gasped when he entered using The Final Countdown (his old theme from ROH that is expensive as hell), 2) hyped when I saw him use the YES chant for the first time in AEW, and 3) stunned when HE WON VIA MAKING OKADA TAPOUT!
    I came here from a fight scene thread. Do you like wrestling?
    Reactions: Paul_Tromba
    Story_Marc
    Story_Marc
    Love it! Hyped for Forbidden Door this weekend.
    SailusGebel
    SailusGebel
    WWE or AEW? No intention to start a fight, simply curious.
    Story_Marc
    Story_Marc
    My mention of Forbidden Door should give the answer. :s_wink:

But yeah, AEW. I was a WWE fan for the longest time, and I don't want it dead or anything, but I just finally hit my breaking point at Hell in a Cell 2019.

Add in that I was a fan of Puroresu (among other non-WWE things) since 2005 and AEW was the wrestling company I wish existed for a long time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…