Agentt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I find all gender benders scary, but the most scary of them was where a dude kept adding hormone pills to his best friend's food for 5 years everyday
    A
    Amok
    ah, the age-old hole in a tree lined with pig fat. sure, tech has come some way, yet the principle remains unchanged. either that or grab a goat, I guess. or do as the Spartan chads did >.<
    Reactions: Agentt
    NotYourTypicalMan
    NotYourTypicalMan
    Sweet Lord MonkaS
    Agentt
    Agentt
    I wasn't expecting a DIY glory hole instruction, but okay...
    • Haha
    Reactions: Amok
    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day.

Give a man half a fish, then one fouth, one eighth, and so on; you feed him for eternity
    D
    Deleted member 54065
    Studying how to fish, right?
    Agentt
    Agentt
    And cooking it, we have a whole world of culinary, and then make him realise that he lacks the skills to be a real chef, so he has to work in restaurants for time being and earn minimum wages, barely managing to pay instalments for the loan, while his wife gets NTRed
    D
    Deleted member 54065
    Ah, the basics of Korean hentai. 😁
    • Haha
    Considering how boys tend to love "unique" girls, like lolis, girls with dynamax boobs, futas, traps, gyaru, sister etc, what is more sexier? An even number of boobs or odd number? Would you rather have 4 or 6 of them or 3 or 5?
    Ever since that thread where someone said to make audiobooks out of your novels, I've been monitoring my pitch.
    It used to be deep enough to not be graphed, but now it is at 100 Hz.
    Strive for the same satisfaction an teens achievs after they says "bg" after after losing a game
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Or those who say "Bad morning" as a greeting
    Lorelliad
    Lorelliad
    wp gg always, even if you lose
    • Love
    The first harem anime I ever watched was C3, which was when I was in my edgy phase and only watched dark anime.

I remember being so ">////>)" by the panty shots I dropped it after like 3rd episode.

I wonder what it is about now,
    Do circumcised people ever wonder where their foreskin would be right now?
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Ahh, just wait till the uncircumcised people arrive, then it will be even more
    Agentt
    Agentt
    And let me plant the flag by saying I am the first
    SakeVision
    SakeVision
    When guys send me unsolicited dick pics, I make fun of them if they are cut, and they never bother me again
    Every game is a variation of Rock Paper Scissors
    D
    Deleted member 57675
    True with the elements.
    Either sword beaten by lance beaten by axe. Or water overpower fire overpower wood/green/earth etc.
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Indeed, and cricket, football etc are just rock paper scissors with accuracy included
    hehehe oh i see:blob_sweat: i will do! I under stand now. but i wonder is there only that in here? do peoples only want such things :blob_hmm:
    It pains me to see new members not know the history of this land
    You know how school teaches heroine is called crack?

I believe they are causing this.

If there were no standard name, people would be calling heroine as something like Taxi, or Pineapple, and that would make the police's work harder to track them down.

So, we just teach potential future drug dealers and/or buyers that heroine is called crack.
    Here's a moral dilemma, there is an infinitely long track with infinite humans tied to it. A train is running, crushing and killing instantly whoever it runs on. Since at any point of time, infinite humans have been killed, and infinite are left, is it unethical to just watch them die in agony for eternity?
    Cipiteca396
    Cipiteca396
    You know, that's a really good description of the problem I run into when I think about turning everyone immortal. All the people who died already are kinda fucked, right? But you really can't afford to wait another second.
    Nekroz
    Nekroz
    Do... Do you have to watch?
    Agentt
    Agentt
    Hm? No, you can just walk away if you want. But then there is no popcorn
    D
    Nice catgirl you got there dude
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…