Adventurer's Guild ⛩️ Gates of Scribblia ⛩️: Open D&D Thread

Are you ready to roll the dice and let your story unfold?

• Total voters

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Should I add more random chest?
Imo, no, it's not that hard of a check and there's very little consequences if you fail. Unless you mean in other parts of the town, then yes, sure. Just make sure it's non-repeatable and other stats are used, to be fair.

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺🌈
@SsemouyOnan and @Raymann
I made an assumption earlier, figuring you might not be online... But how many actions do we get per day? And what spends those actions?

Currently I've explored one 'dungeon' and eaten a good meal. Can I go looking for trouble, or purchase some equipment, or something?

Is there something stopping me from just writing a 12k word essay about what I did today?

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
After wandering around town, getting a cookie of all thing, I went back to the Lodge for revenge. The owner is gonna have a time of his life, for a fairy never forget his grudges.

I rolled an Arcana check with Guidance, hoping to find a spirit outside of the house. (I decided to used my own dice now, it's easier)

19+6(int)+2(Guidance)=27

I found a strong presence of a spirit covering the entire Lodge!

I rolled a Persuasion check with Guidance, trying to get the spirit to go wild.

17+14(cha)+1(Guidance)=32

What will the spirit do?

Necron

After wandering around town, getting a cookie of all thing, I went back to the Lodge for revenge. The owner is gonna have a time of his life, for a fairy never forget his grudges.

I rolled an Arcana check with Guidance, hoping to find a spirit outside of the house. (I decided to used my own dice now, it's easier)

19+6(int)+2(Guidance)=27

I found a strong presence of a spirit covering the entire Lodge!

I rolled a Persuasion check with Guidance, trying to get the spirit to go wild.

17+14(cha)+1(Guidance)=32

What will the spirit do?
and the first player to go to jail goes to----

Lodur

Eight virgin
After seaching under a pile of garbage in a closet, Hverf finds a small trap door. Opening it, he finds two chests. Locks on the chests are really simple, and he manages to pry-open both of them.

Lodur

Eight virgin
"Yay! Money!" Hverf finds 35 cp in one chest and "sticker book" (??? :rolleyes:) in another.

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Caught up at last. Or rather, time to reply...

There's a very very simple solution to this. Don't control other people's characters. Frame your posts as a statement of your actions, goals, and proposals. If you want to include someone else in your story, @ them (even better if you talk to them in an OOC thread, profile post, or conversation) and request their input. This way is slower, but it's far less likely to cause offense or back tracking as you rewrite your old post.

Same...

Is there an OOC thread already? Could you link it for me (and anyone else who might take interest)?

I can offer advice if you need it, though it seems like you've already settled in.

I can't control the AI's mind.
But she is a very kinky creature, so I feel it fits.

(I didn't originally intend to join a party, but since this is just a session zero,) If you'd like, I'll party with you and one other newbie who's interested.

This is a personal request, but could you put your character sheet in your signature so I can remember who your character is? It's difficult trying to find a character every time I see a new post.
Okay! I put my character sheet into my signature. I just can't tell if it worked though, because I am on mobile.
˝/\__/\˝
(✿^ᆺ^)👍

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺🌈
Okay! I put my character sheet into my signature. I just can't tell if it worked though, because I am on mobile.
˝/\__/\˝
(✿^ᆺ^)👍
It worked.

Is that Okay just for the character sheet, or did you want to party up? (we'd still need a third either way)

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺🌈
˝/\__/\˝
(✿≧∇≦) Both!!!
Hmm. I'm not sure who's actually looking for a party, so we might have to wait some time before taking a quest.

In the meantime, I have a few coppers for food, and we can try to find some gear, though I doubt we can afford anything too useful.

I don't suppose you know how to make any weapons or armor?

Lodur

Eight virgin
Little know fact, I love crossdressing men. It's your funeral for saying this while mentioning me >_>.

Unless... you're into it? O_O. Yes, Hverf could only find women's clothes in the house.
If you're asking me (player): no, never tried it. And with the wife and two children, I don't think, I will. If it's the question to my character, Hverf... He is young, and spent several months on the streets, between disappearance of his mother and the time, when his master found him (after all, his master is a travelling bard...). During that time he couldn't really pick, what to wear. Also, he made some acquaintances with... shady background. So, he did some occasional works for them, that required disguise. You can't really tell the exact gender of children, and even some early teenagers. So, if the work required it, he never hesitated.

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Hmm. I'm not sure who's actually looking for a party, so we might have to wait some time before taking a quest.

In the meantime, I have a few coppers for food, and we can try to find some gear, though I doubt we can afford anything too useful.

I don't suppose you know how to make any weapons or armor?
From the background and character sheet I made up, I am now kicking myself.

I would say she would at least have knowedge on how to make simple weapons and armor, but I wouldn't expect much from her.

She is clumsy like me IRL (low dexterity).
˝/\___/\˝
(✿;≧∇≦;)