Adventurer's Guild ⛩️ Gates of Scribblia ⛩️: Open D&D Thread

Are you ready to roll the dice and let your story unfold?

• Total voters

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
so we are re-writing our characters? hmmm.
Sorta but not now.
I want this thread to be the sandbox open thread.
It will evolve with posts by you guys, structures created by you in your post and refined by feedback will go into Full version.
For example @Lodur just created a desolate house in in epidemic stuck part of town.(check town post it will appear there soon.)

This thread will evolve with post form you guys based on your imagination and final structure will be copied to full D&D.

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
Having rested a little, Hverf secretly makes his way around the city, looking for something to profit from. He notices a tightly boarded up house. Deciding that if a house is boarded up, it means its owners are either not in this world, or not in the city, and he decides to climb into it, rightly believing that things are (now) less necessary for the dead or absent than for him, and with the living – it’s quite a question. Having made his way to the backyard, he finds a small window and climbs into the house (since nothing is bothering him and no one can see him, I think there is no point in ability checks, he can try as much as he wants, so, I’m “taking 20” speaking in terms D&D 3.5e).

Having climbed into the house, he sees that he is lucky: either its inhabitants fell victim to an epidemic (and the rest of the town-dwellers did not do much housekeeping, for fear of getting infected), or the owners left it in extreme haste, but the house is full of abandoned things. Judging by the amount of dust, no one has been in the house for at least a couple of years. This means that he can be not afraid of getting infected, even if the owners have fallen victim to a contagious disease. Having rummaged through the rooms, the closet and the attic, Hverf selects clothes that fit himself (DM can say that only women's clothes fit in size, Hverf will not be too embarrassed by this: it will not be the first time he has to cross-dress for one reason or another :s_wink:), spare clothes, a canvas bag to replace his backpack, and a bunch of useful little things (knife and cutlery, needles and thread, a coil of rope, flint, a tightly sealed bottle gourd flask for water , etc.), Hverf decides to look for a cache of valuables. Perhaps it exists and remains untouched.

Oh, dear DM, please decide whether Hverf finds the cache (I think there is no need to throw dice, if I can believe what @SsemouyOnan wrote, since the difficulty of finding a cache in an ordinary house cannot be higher than 25, and nothing interferes with the character, and he can search as much as he wants, so if there is a cache, we can assume that he will find it, he can score 27 for Investigation).
Check the 4.th place in the Town. 🏚️Guildinggton Town🏚️

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺🌈
Caught up at last. Or rather, time to reply...
sorry if your characters aren't acting how they should be.
Sorry if you character is out of place.
There's a very very simple solution to this. Don't control other people's characters. Frame your posts as a statement of your actions, goals, and proposals. If you want to include someone else in your story, @ them (even better if you talk to them in an OOC thread, profile post, or conversation) and request their input. This way is slower, but it's far less likely to cause offense or back tracking as you rewrite your old post.
Maybe once I manage to read through the ridiculous volume of texts! Lol!
Same...
link the important posts in the OOC thread
Is there an OOC thread already? Could you link it for me (and anyone else who might take interest)?
The wiki confwooses me…:blob_blank::blob_dizzy:
I can offer advice if you need it, though it seems like you've already settled in.
You chose a very kinky looking creature…:blob_hmm_two::blob_shock:
I can't control the AI's mind.
But she is a very kinky creature, so I feel it fits.
Is there something I should be doing while figuring out who to party with? I don't know what I am supposed to do...

Very confused...
╱|、
(˚ˎ 。7˝
|V˙˙〵/|˝
UU-⊂)/
(I didn't originally intend to join a party, but since this is just a session zero,) If you'd like, I'll party with you and one other newbie who's interested.

This is a personal request, but could you put your character sheet in your signature so I can remember who your character is? It's difficult trying to find a character every time I see a new post.

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺🌈
"While I wait for Party members I think I'll sneak(Absolute Stealth) into a suspicious abandoned house." (Roll+20 vs DC 27 Wisdom)
Rolled 16, add 20, 36, Success.
"If I succeed, I find So much copper and a- A carrot? Why is this here?"
95 Coppers.

Lostinthecause

There's a very very simple solution to this. Don't control other people's characters. Frame your posts as a statement of your actions, goals, and proposals. If you want to include someone else in your story, @ them (even better if you talk to them in an OOC thread, profile post, or conversation) and request their input. This way is slower, but it's far less likely to cause offense or back tracking as you rewrite your old post.

Same...

Is there an OOC thread already? Could you link it for me (and anyone else who might take interest)?

I can offer advice if you need it, though it seems like you've already settled in.

I can't control the AI's mind.
But she is a very kinky creature, so I feel it fits.

(I didn't originally intend to join a party, but since this is just a session zero,) If you'd like, I'll party with you and one other newbie who's interested.

This is a personal request, but could you put your character sheet in your signature so I can remember who your character is? It's difficult trying to find a character every time I see a new post.
Done, now you can see my character in my signature.

Necron

i don't really care what others do to my character as long he gets to HUNT
Ghan the hunter
Race: sharkfolk
Class: berserker
Job: hunter
Infinity: Honorable
alignment :unaligned
Description:
Strength (S): 12
Dexterity (D): 10
Constitution (C): 12
Intelligence (I): 6
Wisdom (W): 6
Charisma (C): 4
-1 on hp
cannot equip lower body armors
attracts trouble.
Lawful deity dislike and Unaligned deity like you]

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺🌈
Menu: (temporary stat buff, last one day.)
Grilled beef with bread (12 cp) +1Dex.
Steak (20 cp) +1Str.
Vegetable stew with potatoes (11 cp) +10%xp gain
Apple juice (1 cp) +1Int.
I'll buy a Vegetable Stew and an Apple Juice. (+10% xp, +1INT, lasts 24 hours)
-12 CP

83 CP remain.

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺🌈
Last edited:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly

There's a very very simple solution to this. Don't control other people's characters. Frame your posts as a statement of your actions, goals, and proposals. If you want to include someone else in your story, @ them (even better if you talk to them in an OOC thread, profile post, or conversation) and request their input. This way is slower, but it's far less likely to cause offense or back tracking as you rewrite your old post..
I usually don't do it unless asked, I just felt like writing flavor text for when the party was formed since I happened to be the leader.

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺🌈
Although I'd like to do more, I assume that's my day spent. :blobrofl:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
(DM can say that only women's clothes fit in size, Hverf will not be too embarrassed by this: it will not be the first time he has to cross-dress for one reason or another :s_wink:),
Little know fact, I love crossdressing men. It's your funeral for saying this while mentioning me >_>.

Unless... you're into it? O_O. Yes, Hverf could only find women's clothes in the house.

Being the first person to take advantage of the owner's negligence, aside from the ominously conspicuous chests, you also find a hidden cache of coins(and potentially items) under a loose floorboard

Roll a d20 to determine what you get:

Loot table
1. As you reach down, your hand dips into a pile of wet, mucky garbage.

2-10 You find 4 SP(silver points)

11-14 On top of that, you find 2d24 copper coins.

15-19 You also find a rusty dagger.

20 Wrapped around the dagger is a comically oversized ribbon that grants +1 CHA as long as it's properly worn on your head or back.

Last edited: