Adventurer's Guild ⛩️ Gates of Scribblia ⛩️: Open D&D Thread

Are you ready to roll the dice and let your story unfold?

• Total voters

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
New regional Dungeon:
The Twilight Fortress.

Deep in the Midnight Jungle, there are rumors about a City surrounded by walls of trees. An ethereal realm where reality and illusion are blurred together, those who are brave enough to seek it out have two outcomes.

They obtain riches, knowledge, and powers. Abilities unknown to the average person.

Or they disappear in the sea of butterflies and mist, trapped forever in the City, never to be heard from again.

How to enter
: Normal means are nearly impossible, players need to find Portals spread throughout the world to enter it. Or receive invitations from certain Fey-type creatures.

Creatures with Fey-Lineage are drawn to the Twilight Fortress, making it easier for them to find Portals

Difficulty level: CR 1-20 (depends on player actions)

Monsters: Yeth Hounds, Redcap, Pixie, Dryad, Changeling, Sprite.

Boss Monster: Cath Palug, Hag, Aspect of the Queen of Darkness and Air.

Lostinthecause

you rolled: 11, 10, 17, 15, 20, Advaya is happy as he helped Mr. Stoner get a lot of money today, the sales today were good.

Necron

ghan while in the guild started telling a story about his tribe( monster is completely made up)

"20 years ago my tribe face a enormous sea serpent a beast so big some mistook it as the world serpent its skin is as tough as adamantine back then the elders voted for the tribe to leave but the chief...ha she called every hunter and every able bodies and she made a trap and she told them to do one thing 'mine it'"

the few who bothered listening to the sharkfolk: "ha?"

ghan: "right? every tribe men or women was confuse as well....including me, there she was my chief with her dragon bone trident at hand while wearing her megalodon armor telling everybody to be in position"

now more people are listening some just interested while others just bored

ghan:" and the chief did what any shark...no what any being would not do. She face the beast alone"
" let me guess the bitch died?" someone shouted

Ghan just smiled and said " that's what all my tribe thought too but no not only did she face it alone but for 3hrs she kept the beast busy"
"busy?" an old man said "you make it seem that she was buying time"

Ghan: " because she is buying time for your see while the beast is focus on her the whole tribe was busy mining the scale from the tail all to the head and before the beast notice us the chief killed it with one throw of her spear and the beast lay there dead on the sea bed"

"sound too good to be true" someone said

Ghan: "maybe for those who would see a woman battered, her armor barely holding on it would be too good to be true but for us sharkfolk that woman did the impossible and live "

ghan lastly said " its also because of her im here looking for my own great hunt" showing the two skulls in his necklace and he left the guild

Claryie

Sup, this is my character:

Alastair Valasore
Race: Human [male]
Class: Swordsman
Infinity: Neutrally Evil

87e99896-5475-11ee-a1c5-000d3a5559bb.jpg

Description:
Strength (S): 8
Dexterity (D): 10
Constitution (C): 9
Intelligence (I): 10
Wisdom (W): 7
Charisma (C): 6

Background:
The young Alastair of the once noble Valasore House was filled with a deep sense of injustice. His house had been unfairly stripped of its title and honor due to a scheme by a rival house, leaving them without the prestige and opportunity such a title would grant.

Determined to make things right, Alastair set off on an adventure to acquire strength beyond the rival house. However, as he journeyed, he will come to realize that their initial motivation was only part of the larger story, and their true calling would ultimately become more important than simply taking back what was lost."

<???>

They took everything from me.

Everything I should have been.

I was supposed to be a noble, to be respected and admired. Yet they took it all away. I have to find a way to take it back.

But... why do I care so much about this title?

Maybe... just maybe... this adventure will help me understand these thoughts in my head...

<???>

>>GMT:+7 Jakarta
>>The wings on his back are for dramatical purposes, he does not have any wings in DnD as a character... yet.

Claryie

<Date:?>

Alastair stood before the adventurer's guild's wooden doors, his heart and head at odds with one another. On one hand, he knew that this place was his best chance at gaining the strength and opportunities he desired. Yet, on the other, he couldn't shake away a feeling of doubt, of hesitation, and a concern for what might become of him under the scrutiny of this renowned organization.

However, he couldn't ignore the fact that he had no other choice. He pushed the doors open and stepped into the unknown.

As he entered the guild, The hustle and bustle of the adventurer's guild's interior hit Alastair like a wave, the amount of noise and activity completely at odds with the outside world. He found himself feeling both overwhelmed and awestruck, as the walls of the guild were alive with life and energy.

This is unexpected.

As Alastair surveyed his surroundings, he couldn't help but marvel at the fact that this bustling and lively environment had been able to survive and thrive underneath a wooden structure that had stood for ages. Though he couldn't completely shake off his sense of apprehension and trepidation, it became slightly less pronounced as he looked upon the vibrant and energetic atmosphere of the adventurer's guild.

Just as he entered the guild, A muscular sharkfolk passed by him.

Lostinthecause

Advaya and Ghan found themselves at the council for the first time, seeking answers about the druid they had encountered. As they approached the reception desk, Advaya took the lead and asked the man behind the desk about their mission.

Advaya: "My friend here wants to ask if the druid we killed was the leader of the bandits?"

The man at the desk, clearly intimidated by the imposing shark with legs, began to panic. He frantically pushed himself against the desk, desperately trying to back away from Ghan and Advaya.

Man: "I-I don't know! I'm just a peasant working as an attendant. Please, see the chief to find out if he was the leader."

Ghan, seeing the man's terror and not getting the answer he was looking for, decided to add his own inquiry, albeit in a more intimidating manner.

Ghan: "MY HUNT! BOSS BANDIT IS HIM OR NOT!"

The man, unable to handle the pressure and the sight of Ghan, fainted from sheer terror. Ghan, feeling a bit awkward about the situation, scratched his fins in confusion. It seemed that their quest for information had hit an unexpected roadblock, and they would need to find another way to uncover the truth about the druid and the bandits.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Due to the condition of the skull, the inspector can't determine if it is the skull of the bandit boss.
Damage report: no skin, a hole on the top, multiple other fractures.

rake1025

Having learned the rules better, I rewrote my character a little.

Aika Gray

Race: Catkin

Lvl:1

HP:8

Class: no class

Job: Adventurer

Infinity: Chaotic Neutral

Stats:

Strength (S): 8

Dexterity (D): 13+1(bonus of race) =14
!Acrobatics:+4(bonus of level)
!Sleight of hand:+4(bonus of level)
!Stealth:+4(bonus of level)

Constitution (C): 10

Intelligence (I): 12
!Arcana:+3(bonus of level)
!Investigation:+3(bonus of level)
!Nature:+3(bonus of level)

Wisdom (W): 13+1(bonus of race) =14
!Perception:+4(bonus of level)
!Survival:+4(bonus of level)

Charisma (C): 13+1(bonus of race) =14

Background:

Aika lived peacefully in the village with her parents and trained to become a hunter, but when she was 12 years old, the village was attacked by bandits. It was only thanks to her parents' sacrifice that she was able to escape into the dark and mysterious forest. Aika really wanted to take revenge on those who interfered with her pleasant life, but before that she had to survive in this forest, where a dangerous predator was hiding in the shadows behind every bush and tree. Aika had no healing magic, so she healed her wounds with potions created from a variety of herbs. Through her training in this area, she has developed extremely keen intuition and agility. By the age of 15, Aika found an unknown bandit camp on the edge of the forest and decided to check the results of her training.

As a result, all 15 people were killed in cold blood. While searching for loot in the camp, Aika found a tent with captured girls. Because of what she saw, she began to strongly dislike all men, and she gave those girls a merciful death. They also had several unknown powders in their warehouse. By mixing some of them, a small fiery explosion occurred, which seemed excellent to Aika, which is why she decided to become not only a rogue, but also an alchemist.

Over the next three years, Aika found the very bandits who attacked her village and exterminated them, along with dozens of other gangs. Because of this, she became known among the dark side of the population as the Reaper of Rotten Souls. Deciding that she had become strong enough, Aika went to the nearest city with the adventurer’s guild, where her adventures would begin.

Additional Information: Aika looks like a 12 year old girl (probably due to the influence of that mystical forest she stopped aging); she loves explosions; she hates most people; she's a lesbian; prefers kitsune to other women because of their bushy tail; Aika is cheerful, a little crazy and a yandere (if some man looks at her beloved/loved ones with a lustful or evil gaze, then she may accidentally injure him).

Inventory: Black light crossbow; 20 gp; 3 bottles for potions, mortar and pestle; shabby coat, shirt, trousers and boots; flint and cross; 5 picklocks.

Skills: [Absolute stealth], [Basic alchemy], [Low control of darkness].

Last edited:

Necron

Due to the condition of the skull, the inspector can't determine if it is the skull of the bandit boss.
Damage report: no skin, a hole on the top, multiple other fractures.
Ghan: is the bandit leader a druid Name Joe?

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Ghan: is the bandit leader a druid Name Joe?
The reception look tensed upon hearing the name Joe.
"Druid Joe is a wanted man. To collect the bounty, you have to visit a Fey."