Adventurer's Guild ⛩️ Gates of Scribblia ⛩️: Open D&D Thread

Are you ready to roll the dice and let your story unfold?

• Total voters

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
If you want to get teleported we may as well double down on the fey taking interest in us and have them tell our party to go to the Twilight Fortress if we want our gold back.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Advaya felt bad omission coming from the cat, he observed it and checked if there were similar spirits around it, but finding nothing, he approached Cate, and answered, "Uninvited, thanks to your kind." His voice carried an angry tone
The cat grew larger, towering over you with a toothy grin.
"If you are unwelcomed, then you can go back."

It consumed you in an instant— and you found yourself in front of Guilddington's entrance.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
If you want to get teleported we may as well double down on the fey taking interest in us and have them tell our party to go to the Twilight Fortress if we want our gold back.
Advaya got there by mistake, a cat sent him back.

You now need to go to it the proper ways.

Lostinthecause

Advaya found himself in front of the familiar gates, he looked around and found spirits chasing civilians, He sighed once more, "Are you ready to rumble?" He shouted! Pulling the spirits to himself.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Mabel was shocked to find the lightshow happening around town. Seeing a bunch of spirits flitting about, she uses her newfound intellect to deduce it must be the result of a festival's merriment.
"What a blessed day! Now is the perfect time to plant some mushrooms!"
Mabel decides to plant 6x Cordyceps fungus on the outskirts of town.
Edit: Actually, is the desolate house on the outskirts of town? If so, Mabel plants them directly in front of the house

Last edited:

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Mabel was shocked to find the lightshow happening around town. Seeing a bunch of spirits flitting about, she uses her newfound intellect to deduce it must be the result of a festival's merriment.
"What a blessed day! Now is the perfect time to plant some mushrooms!"
Mabel decides to plant 6x Cordyceps fungus on the outskirts of town.
Edit: Actually, is the desolate house on the outskirts of town? If so, Mabel plants them directly in front of the house
Its inside town, you can plant it. But roll int first :)

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
16 :), dunno if we're still going with the + raw stats thing but that's either a +0 or a +10
You remembered the Druid bandit, he became a spore zombie after coming close to a Pixie. Maybe Fey can manipulate the fungus?

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
You remembered the Druid bandit, he became a spore zombie after coming close to a Pixie. Maybe Fey can manipulate the fungus?
Fey are nice and responsible people, Mabel is sure they won't do anything bad with the fungus!

Lostinthecause

Spirits seemed to ignore Adavaya as he challenged them, seeing him ignored Adavaya fumed in anger, and walked outside of the hamlet. He walked towards the spirits and called out to them, "Hey, what are you doing here?"

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Spirits seemed to ignore Adavaya as he challenged them, seeing him ignored Adavaya fumed in anger, and walked outside of the hamlet. He walked towards the spirits and called out to them, "Hey, what are you doing here?"
"Reeeent tooooo eeexpeensiiiveeee"

kgggdkp2012

@kgggdkp2012, you rolled a 20, Raymond walked inside of a little town called Guilddington, but as soon as he stepped in he found himself in a bubble, created by magical, created to keep the people outside. He waited for someone to come as he felt powers of magic in air manifest.

Necron

ghan is ready to fight the feys but don't know if his attack will do anything

Claryie

If you don't have a team, you can call upon Advaya to help you in your quest.
@Claryie and im always online and ghan love a good hunt (warning he have muscle for brains but not dumb)
Thank you guys for the offer, but as a beginner, I think I'd prefer to take a step back and familiarize myself with the rules and mechanics of the game(never played dnd before) before I continue any roleplaying activities. I hope you understand, (Really grateful for the offer though, will probably do so next time.)

kgggdkp2012

H
Thank you guys for the offer, but as a beginner, I think I'd prefer to take a step back and familiarize myself with the rules and mechanics of the game(never played dnd before) before I continue any roleplaying activities. I hope you understand, (Really grateful for the offer though, will probably do so next time.),
It's my first time as well, you should try as much as you want.

Necron

Thank you guys for the offer, but as a beginner, I think I'd prefer to take a step back and familiarize myself with the rules and mechanics of the game(never played dnd before) before I continue any roleplaying activities. I hope you understand, (Really grateful for the offer though, will probably do so next time.)
its my first time too and i understand since i have no idea what im doing :ROFLMAO:

Claryie

H

It's my first time as well, you should try as much as you want.
Haha, I see. Although, I'll probably still try to thoroughly review and familiarize myself with the most important rules, as I would not want to inadvertently disrupt or disturb others' roleplaying experiences.
Don't really know whether I would actually be able to, though, considering my current situation.
(Currently living in a boarding school where we can only access our laptop by giving a letter from a teacher to the dorm teach, or by taking them during tutor time(from 8-9 PM, a session where students study together)).

Lostinthecause

Haha, I see. Although, I'll probably still try to thoroughly review and familiarize myself with the most important rules, as I would not want to inadvertently disrupt or disturb others' roleplaying experiences.
Don't really know whether I would actually be able to, though, considering my current situation.
(Currently living in a boarding school where we can only access our laptop by giving a letter from a teacher to the dorm teach, or by taking them during tutor time(from 8-9 PM, a session where students study together)).
0_0

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
All this talk about first time this, first time that is making my mind wander to places 0-0
Yo, with that little screen time you sure you want to spend it playing botched DnD with random people in the internet? Not really in my place to tell you what to do, but just sayin it.