Adventurer's Guild ⛩️ Gates of Scribblia ⛩️: Open D&D Thread

Are you ready to roll the dice and let your story unfold?

• Total voters

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Yes :[ Advaya lost his strength so he no longer has muscles, more leaner, and has a clean build.
Rolled for perception, Mabel got a 4. She doesn't recognize Advaya at all.
"Hello there, mister! I'm doing well, I just got my brain back, you see! And that blade you have, are you yet another hunter who traveled here? This town sure has a lot of them... I hope those poor animals don't go extinct." She smiles and offers a bowl of stew to the friendly stranger.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
You enter a trance, walking into the Desolate House with half your mind clear... the laughter and noises inside compels you to dance with them.

And so, you dance to the vibrant light of plants and fungus. Laughing, cheering, dancing more than your body could handle.

You drank strange concoctions, your mind became dizzy as reality began to blur together.

Eventually, you collapsed on the floor from over stimulation. Vines wrapped you up, binding you to a wall.

Make a Wisdom Save with Disadvantage.
!roll 1,20,2 and choose the lower number.

Necron

Advaya takes his new blade and walks out of the door, he sees mabel and Ghan drinking soup and walks up to them, and asks, "How have you guys been faring," He tries to hide the awkwardness of his voice by disguising it as cough, (Will Mabel and Ghan be able to recognize new adavaya?)
rolled a 6 so either ghan notice but don't care or its a "surface dweller" thing

kgggdkp2012

9+2
You enter a trance, walking into the Desolate House with half your mind clear... the laughter and noises inside compels you to dance with them.

And so, you dance to the vibrant light of plants and fungus. Laughing, cheering, dancing more than your body could handle.

You drank strange concoctions, your mind became dizzy as reality began to blur together.

Eventually, you collapsed on the floor from over stimulation. Vines wrapped you up, binding you to a wall.

Make a Wisdom Save with Disadvantage.
!roll 1,20,2 and choose the lower number.

justabot

SHF Dice Roller

Roll limits: -9999999999 to 9999999999

@kgggdkp2012, an error has occured. To use the dice roller, please use the command "!roll min,max" without the quotes. Min being The lowest value to return and max being the highest value to return.

You may also use "!roll min,max,num_of_dice" if you want to roll multiple dice at once. The maximum dice you may use is 100.

Lostinthecause

"Mabel, Ghan it's me, Advaya. A spirit forcefully contracted with it made me a mage." Advaya sighs as he sit down on ground, "it tried to control me, after it failed it turned me in-in-into a mage!" Advaya grinds his teeth, his eyes bloodshot.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
You wake up from your trance, a black Fairy wearing a white cloak looks at you.

"You are pretty good~ hehe~", it giggles, "For your amazing performance, I will give you a reward~"

It gives you an Invitation to the Twilight Fortress, and 15 gp.

"Have fun~"

And the vines let you go.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
In case this wasn't intentional, this was the same player that rolled a nat 20 and already got an invitation
It wasn't :)
Depending on whose Invitation they used, different things will happen.

Invitations can only be use two times, first time to get in and second time to get out.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
"Mabel, Ghan it's me, Advaya. A spirit forcefully contracted with it made me a mage." Advaya sighs as he sit down on ground, "it tried to control me, after it failed it turned me in-in-into a mage!" Advaya grinds his teeth, his eyes bloodshot.
Mabel shakes her head.
"Silly, you can't be sir Advaya, for he is very muscular and rough, and you do not look rough at all! And more so, sir Advaya does not carry such a sword. But then why do you claim to be him? For he is he- and you are you..." Were she as clever as she was before, she would have short circuited then and there.
She gasped and covered her mouth.
"Could it be, sir Advaya had been turned into another person? Quickly, we must see if you still know about hunter things!"

Necron

Ghan: " do you want to hunt it down? im not sure feys have skull for me to keep but if you wish to hunt this thing down i shall join you

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Summary of what happened in the Desolate House:

Advaya resisted the influence of the Fairy, ends up becoming a Hexblade Warlock and Fey Touched.

Raymond ended up being charmed by the music, rave with the spirits to the point of collapse and got another Invitation, with some gp.

Lostinthecause

Mabel shakes her head.
"Silly, you can't be sir Advaya, for he is very muscular and rough, and you do not look rough at all! And more so, sir Advaya does not carry such a sword. But then why do you claim to be him? For he is he- and you are you..." Were she as clever as she was before, she would have short circuited then and there.
She gasped and covered her mouth.
"Could it be, sir Advaya had been turned into another person? Quickly, we must see if you still know about hunter things!"

Ghan: " do you want to hunt it down? im not sure feys have skull for me to keep but if you wish to hunt this thing down i shall join you
Advaya looks at Mabel with sorrow in his voice, "it is me Mabel, I transformed. I remember two of our mission, where we almost died at the hands of druid." Suddenly Advaya looks at soup in front of Mabel.
"Pass me the soup." Mabel hands him the soup. While mumbling something, the Advaya looks at Ghan, "I don't think we are powerful enough to hunt it down Ghan." Advaya let out a frustrated sigh.
"It is more powerful than anything I have seen, even we will have to flee, but if you two agree we can try to hunt it down."

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺🌈
You also learn one 1st-level spell of your choice from the following options: "Charm Person," "Detect Magic," or "Disguise Self." You can cast this chosen spell once per day without expending a spell slot.
Rather than those three, it should be any 1st level spell from Divination or Enchantment.
I suggest Heroism. Or Compelled Duel.

Edit: Nvm, you picked up Hex. That makes the best choice probably Silvery Barbs or Dissonant Whispers.

Last edited:

rake1025

I would advise: "Hunter's mark", "Hex","Dissonant whispers", "Id insinuation", "Sleep" or "Tasha's hideous laughter".

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Advaya looks at Mabel with sorrow in his voice, "it is me Mabel, I transformed. I remember two of our mission, where we almost died at the hands of druid." Suddenly Advaya looks at soup in front of Mabel.
"Pass me the soup." Mabel hands him the soup. While mumbling something, the Advaya looks at Ghan, "I don't think we are powerful enough to hunt it down Ghan." Advaya let out a frustrated sigh.
"It is more powerful than anything I have seen, even we will have to flee, but if you two agree we can try to hunt it down."
"Sir shark, I don't fancy the idea of hunting it down. What if the spirit turns YOU into a different person as well? And if you do manage to hunt it, whoever shall bring sir Advaya back?" Mabel stands up as an idea forms in her head.

"Ah, but I can try to talk the spirit into returning sir Advaya. Surely, it intends this is a prank for the festival. But I don't think it's a very nice or funny one." She looks towards the desolate house.

"You needn't worry about me going alone. Papa has already turned Mabel into a different person multiple times!"