🃏SHF YU GI OHH BATTLE:🎃month theme(spooky)🎃🃏

What type of Yu Gi Ohh card, you will make? (Multiple choices)

• Related to SHF lore

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Related to SHF members

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Related to Memes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Related to my web novel

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Don't activate my trap card.
1695755240710.png

Tsuru

Robot

SHF YU GI OHH* BATTLE THREAD

(All in on Battle Royale)

The time has come to finally send your friends to the shadow realm. It is the SHF all-in-one battle royale championship.
(your reaction 👇)

View attachment 22382

How to use this thread to play?
  • Make your own custom Yu Gi Oh (meme or not meme) cards.
  • Play them against other players' cards.
  • You can make cards related to SHF lore and members, subject to forum rules. Or can make a card related to a meme or be a dork and use originals.
  • Terms that suggest absolute victory as a keyword of the card description are restricted unless the card subject is worth the title.
  • The count of reactions/replies below the card play post would determine its validity (popularity)
  • Keep the size of the card pic in a decent range (not too small, not too large)
  • 3 cards play post per player per day. You can send normal text posts as much as you want as replies or reactions. This is to insure quality over quantity.
  • The trap card must be under a spoiler tag. If you want them to be impactful.
  • You need not to know standard yu gi oh rules to make card or play this battle royale. This thread is mainly about Collecting best of the meme SHF cards and Minting yours custom ones. :-)
How do mint you your custom cards?
Many sites provide
you with card templates to edit, you may use any of them.

What I use.
*️⃣ https://www.cardmaker.net/yugioh/ *️⃣
If you use this site to mint card you will need
🗜️ https://www.resizepixel.com/reduce-image-in-kb/ 🗜️
2-step process.

Alternatively, you may resize it here.😅

Weekly updated SHF YGO Card Rankings
rank/thumbnail (creator SHF name)

1#
2#
3#
4#
5#
6#
7#
8#
9#
10#
based on reaction+replies rankings.
(Last update:: 26 September 2023)

Disclaimer--- everything posted under this thread is fun stuff, so take it as it is and enjoy.😇

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Okay... my old Yu-Gi-Oh addiction has resurfaced. I made a bunch of cards, so I am breaking the rule here @Raymann , you don't have to count any of these images into the weekly ranking or whatever. I just did them for fun... and will do more, so if anyone is disappointed he/she is not here, I will create more; I just need some energy to recharge before doing more.

And yes, I am creating a deck that is not about being OP with 9000gajillion powers but has somewhat logical attributes.

@Anon2023:

@RepresentingEnvy:

@Aaqil

@gaylolis

@georgelee5786

@Paul_Tromba

@Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

@SailusGebel

@TheMonotonePuppet

@Hans.Trondheim

@Sola-sama

Misc cards:

And the one that kicked off the idea of making a chibi deck:

PS: Talking with @RepresentingEnvy, we spitballed many more ideas on building a whole "Chi Bi" series, so expect more in the future from her too. Sorry for the long post; I just had way too much fun with this.

Last edited:

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
Okay... my old Yu-Gi-Oh addiction has resurfaced. I made a bunch of cards, so I am breaking the rule here @Raymann , you don't have to count any of these images into the weekly ranking or whatever. I just did them for fun... and will do more, so if anyone is disappointed he/she is not here, I will create more; I just need some energy to recharge before doing more.

And yes, I am creating a deck that is not about being OP with 9000gajillion powers but has somewhat logical attributes.

@Anon2023:

@RepresentingEnvy:

@Aaqil

@gaylolis

@georgelee5786

@Paul_Tromba

@Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

@SailusGebel

@TheMonotonePuppet

@Hans.Trondheim

@Sola-sama

Misc cards:

And the one that kicked off the idea of making a chibi deck:

PS: Talking with @RepresentingEnvy, we spitballed many more ideas on building a whole "Chi Bi" series, so expect more in the future from her too. Sorry for the long post; I just had way too much fun with this.
That looks awesome! How many of them do you plan on creating?