🃏SHF YU GI OHH BATTLE:🎃month theme(spooky)🎃🃏

What type of Yu Gi Ohh card, you will make? (Multiple choices)

• Related to SHF lore

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Related to SHF members

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Related to Memes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Related to my web novel

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Okay... my old Yu-Gi-Oh addiction has resurfaced. I made a bunch of cards, so I am breaking the rule here @Raymann , you don't have to count any of these images into the weekly ranking or whatever. I just did them for fun... and will do more, so if anyone is disappointed he/she is not here, I will create more; I just need some energy to recharge before doing more.

And yes, I am creating a deck that is not about being OP with 9000gajillion powers but has somewhat logical attributes.

@Anon2023:

@RepresentingEnvy:

@Aaqil

@gaylolis

@georgelee5786

@Paul_Tromba

@Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

@SailusGebel

@TheMonotonePuppet

@Hans.Trondheim

@Sola-sama

Misc cards:

And the one that kicked off the idea of making a chibi deck:

PS: Talking with @RepresentingEnvy, we spitballed many more ideas on building a whole "Chi Bi" series, so expect more in the future from her too. Sorry for the long post; I just had way too much fun with this.
We need to make a functional Yu-Gi-Oh SHF deck. I think some of the cards can be altered to have more effect synergy. I'll use some of these cards and alter their abilities to work better together over the next few days and prepare a deck list.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
We need to make a functional Yu-Gi-Oh SHF deck. I think some of the cards can be altered to have more effect synergy. I'll use some of these cards and alter their abilities to work better together over the next few days and prepare a deck list.
That is my and Envy’s original goal/idea. More cards are in the making that play into a chibi deck.

Last edited:

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Okay... my old Yu-Gi-Oh addiction has resurfaced. I made a bunch of cards, so I am breaking the rule here @Raymann , you don't have to count any of these images into the weekly ranking or whatever. I just did them for fun... and will do more, so if anyone is disappointed he/she is not here, I will create more; I just need some energy to recharge before doing more.

And yes, I am creating a deck that is not about being OP with 9000gajillion powers but has somewhat logical attributes.

@Anon2023:

@RepresentingEnvy:

@Aaqil

@gaylolis

@georgelee5786

@Paul_Tromba

@Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

@SailusGebel

@TheMonotonePuppet

@Hans.Trondheim

@Sola-sama

Misc cards:

And the one that kicked off the idea of making a chibi deck:

PS: Talking with @RepresentingEnvy, we spitballed many more ideas on building a whole "Chi Bi" series, so expect more in the future from her too. Sorry for the long post; I just had way too much fun with this.
LMAO! That little characterization/commentary of mine! AHAHAHAHAHA!! I love the duality of my card! I am the one to use when you are desperate as frick! LOL! And wow!!! I have Thic thighs, with a capital T!!! Such a scandalous clothing fashion! Oh my. My legs and butt... exposed. Oh dear.

The chompie and Endeed! mechanics are adorable! And so funny!

Poor @Sola-sama ... I'll protect your lunch money (while it's on your person, because you've probably been burned by betrayal too many times).

Eek! @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian is so powerful!!!
@georgelee5786 very accurate lore. Not much to it, which makes it even more accurate.
@Hans.Trondheim card is adorable and crazy powerful too!!! I like the stopping of any traps. ~Probably would make @Ai-chan mad though~ B-dum-tsss.

... Does @SailusGebel 's card fail to work at me since my parents said "No" to me a ridiculous amount of times... Hmmm... questions, questions... *sticks out felt tongue.*

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
My "no" will work. You know why? Cause I'm not your parents, I'm worse.
HAH!
HA HA!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
Worse?
YEAH RIGHT!!!

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
LMAO! That little characterization/commentary of mine! AHAHAHAHAHA!! I love the duality of my card! I am the one to use when you are desperate as frick! LOL! And wow!!! I have Thic thighs, with a capital T!!! Such a scandalous clothing fashion! Oh my. My legs and butt... exposed. Oh dear.
... I think this is the part of your dress that sticks out from under the black corset.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps

The chompie and Endeed! mechanics are adorable! And so funny!

Poor @Sola-sama ... I'll protect your lunch money (while it's on your person, because you've probably been burned by betrayal too many times).

Eek! @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian is so powerful!!!
@georgelee5786 very accurate lore. Not much to it, which makes it even more accurate.
@Hans.Trondheim card is adorable and crazy powerful too!!! I like the stopping of any traps. ~Probably would make @Ai-chan mad though~ B-dum-tsss.

... Does @SailusGebel 's card fail to work at me since my parents said "No" to me a ridiculous amount of times... Hmmm... questions, questions... *sticks out felt tongue.*
Ai-chan wouldn't be mad. We had a similar thread about yu gi oh cards back in novelupdates too. Unfortunately, the host for the images was dead and all the cards everyone made were gone.

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
Oh, I forgot to post new cards that I made.

One for @MintiLime abot the little guy from the toy thread.
mintiknight.png

One for @Woolen_Bat_Monkey
mmmmonkey.png

Dunno if the cards can be stunned in this game, if not, then damn.

And the last one for @Reinaislost
Reina.png

Used one of the images I made for the toy thread, again. Could create one with Chibi artstyle too, but I think I'll leave that one to @Corty

Last edited: