14th of feb valentines diss

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
D

Deleted member 57675

Honestly i don't really get the diss at couples on the 2/14. Its their lives and we got our own lives. They happy, and they fine, then its cool. Only time would be annoyed would be when noisy people actually come up to you and pry about your nonexistent date life.

Besides, if you think thats bad. What about couples who celebrate not just 2/14, but also 5/20, and then 8/4 day? Ha.

Oddly feel there is a trend to hate 2/14 just bc single status. Sheesh.

Last edited by a moderator:

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Honestly i don't really get the diss at couples on the 2/14. Its their lives and we got our own lives. They happy, and they fine, then its cool. Only time would be annoyed would be when noisy people actually come up to you and pry about your nonexistent date life.

Besides, if you think thats bad. What about couples who celebrate not just 2/14, but also 5/20, and then 8/4 day? Ha.

Cuz we're salty like overcooked bacon.

You will see us change tunes if we ever get an SO.

If.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.

there's 2/14, 4/28, 1/7, and 024/96

if you get what I mean, obviously.

longer

Balls
Jealous single people need to stop comparing themselves to others.

Like the issue is hardly ever that other people are ruining your chances. It's lack of self esteem, barebone amount of selfcare, boring/shit personality, and general reluctance to make a move that results in people being single. Anyways, I'll be crying about why I wasn't enough for her.