A community project. Story for our beloved vampire lover.

TremendousHuman

Deleteriously devilish, deliciously dumbfounding
I want the same but with a witch pr- actually there is like a gajillion of those here nvmd

greyliliy

No one is interested, huh? Welp, I expected this result. @RepresentingEnvy You have to suck it up.
If it helps, you did inspire me to suck it up and just start the story I've been thinking about since Envy posted that thread. Lol. One draft chapter done. XD

I also wouldn't mind helping with this one. I can do something for chapter 3.

Your project should succeed!

esThr

I would help but I have 0 experience in writing an edgy villainess. Actually... wth is the line between just edgy and a delulu person

greyliliy

I would help but I have 0 experience in writing an edgy villainess. Actually... wth is the line between just edgy and a delulu person
For Edgy, think Sonic Villains. Shadow. Infinite. Etc. They embrace the look and take themselves seriously.

They are also delusional about their coolness, but you know Edge when you see it. Lol.

well dunno how this turned out but tis what tis

unedited unpolished

Had a lot of ideas for the world and characters. Will write them tomorrow if someone wants to use them. Didnt have enough time unfortunately as last day is tomorrow ans ill be very busy

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
If En-chan ever wants BL..., wait, I already wrote that one book about the vampire/elf/naga threesome. I am starting to think that nothing is holy for me. XD
Sis... I thought we were...

Chopper.jpg

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
well dunno how this turned out but tis what tis

unedited unpolished

Had a lot of ideas for the world and characters. Will write them tomorrow if someone wants to use them. Didnt have enough time unfortunately as last day is tomorrow ans ill be very busy
This is great! Thank you very much, sir saint blob, the menacing! 🫂
I might give it a try but it will take a while. I'm so slow even for my stuff let alone others'.

But Envy-chan has been nice to me. I can't let her down.
This also made me happy, so thank you.

Last edited:

greyliliy

Way to go @greyblob ! :D Another great addition~

I'm working on a little something for a third part. It'll probably be short b/c I may have gotten a little busy with my own self indulgent evil vampire lady story... >.>

Edit: There you go: Part 3

Last edited:

Sylver

I don't know this Envy personally, but I can write something up for her (assuming gender here) if she asks :blob_evil_two:

I need details though. What are the terms aside from GL content? Does she mind if I take influence from my MGC world? Medieval times, fantasy, possible inclusion of magic? If it's a short romance between two women, would she like one of them or both to be a Vampire? Any rules she has for said Vampires in her content, are we following Hollywood rules or folklore rules? I have my own rules for Vampires which are easy to follow.

Sorry if I sound like I'm rambling, I'd be happy to cook up something for her. Just need her permission and some personal DMs to go over the detail and plot idea I have in mind :blob_cookie: could be one chapter, estimated between 5k and 7k word length.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I don't know this Envy personally, but I can write something up for her (assuming gender here) if she asks :blob_evil_two:

I need details though. What are the terms aside from GL content? Does she mind if I take influence from my MGC world? Medieval times, fantasy, possible inclusion of magic? If it's a short romance between two women, would she like one of them or both to be a Vampire? Any rules she has for said Vampires in her content, are we following Hollywood rules or folklore rules? I have my own rules for Vampires which are easy to follow.

Sorry if I sound like I'm rambling, I'd be happy to cook up something for her. Just need her permission and some personal DMs to go over the detail and plot idea I have in mind :blob_cookie: could be one chapter, estimated between 5k and 7k word length.
You could follow after the two chapters. But you don't have to. I was lamenting there not being something to my specific preferences in a thread, so Sailus cooked this up. I am happy as long as I get villainess vampire FMC. The first two chapters by Sailus and Blob should give a good idea.