A fanfiction that people hated, then liked.

Ral

Erm, no. Like I said, I posted this in season 1, and in season 2 it didn't get any more attention. So, season 3 coming out, and a bunch of people paying attention to a story probably buried under a hundred others is kinda noteworthy.

This is the Wattpad story. Check out the comments for yourself.

That is not the same story as the one in ArchiveOfOurOwn. Not only are they from different platforms, they are two different stories. And are also fanfic of different franchises.

And even then. There is barely any comments there for you to say that the "people" are hating it. The comments aren't really hating it too but more like confused or just doesn't like how things turn out.

Also, I accidentally give Kudos to your work in ArchiveOfOurOwn. LOL.

Last edited:

TheGuyThatEveryoneHates

And even then. There is barely any comments there for you to say that the "people" are hating it. The comments aren't really hating it too but more like confused or just doesn't like how things turn out.

You don't think that comments like this mean that people hate it?

"I would say that's terrible, but if it means this monstrosity of a story is over than I'm mildly glad "

Ral

You don't think that comments like this mean that people hate it?

"I would say that's terrible, but if it means this monstrosity of a story is over than I'm mildly glad "
Yes. I don't actually feel hate from the comment but disdain.

And even then, this is not the same story as the one you talked about.

shiopan

I guess that people just weren't ready for a story quite as weird as mine until later.
I mean.... It reminds me of that one doujinshi of Doraemon... It's called Doravmon and the content is super disturbing that I keep thinking about it for weeks. I wish I can unsee something.

It's getting attention cause it's weird, so you are doing a good job maybe

TheGuyThatEveryoneHates

I mean.... It reminds me of that one doujinshi of Doraemon... It's called Doravmon and the content is super disturbing that I keep thinking about it for weeks. I wish I can unsee something.

It's getting attention cause it's weird, so you are doing a good job maybe

Possibly. I still think about that one scene in my story where the main character's friend is crushed by her mate's giant heart.

My fanfiction stories can bring out my sadistic side, which I don't really like to do anymore. This story has a number of disturbing sections, but in many ways Pink Turns To Blue is my most disturbing. The 'Breathe' chapter is just a character trying to calm down after a panic attack, and the story ends with a suicide.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
So much for being superpower in 2020.
When your population can level with Oceania alone with one country, you're bound to be "largest of the world" regardless of quality.