A message to the past

Mr.Grey-Cat

so today while on youtube, I found this. an Op I like from an anime I watched long ago.

and so, remembering the anime, which is good by the way, and feeling curious, I though to ask about what is in the title above. a message to the past.

if, just like in Steins;Gate, you somehow got the ability to send a message to the past. what kinda of message will you send? and to whom will you send?
or would you send a message to being with?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
so today while on youtube, I found this. an Op I like from an anime I watched long ago.

and so, remembering the anime, which is good by the way, and feeling curious, I though to ask about what is in the title above. a message to the past.

if, just like in Steins;Gate, you somehow got the ability to send a message to the past. what kinda of message will you send? and to whom will you send?
"Dont trust crystal bitches or gypsies. I dont care how fat their asses, don't fall for their tricks. Invest in Doge, cash out early."

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Steins Gate was a horrible anime that was bastardized with a reddit tier, pseudo big bang theory dub. If I could send a message to my past self it would be to never watch anime, so I could save myself the everlasting rage of watching Funimation rape my favorite weeb cartoons into the ground with disgustingly bad dubs. All while normies watch and cheer as they shovel McDonalds brand nutrient paste and antidepressants down their gaping maws.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

Literally just write an entire book of lessons

EternalSunset0

Start working on drawing and writing earlier

Aoi_Sora

"Invest in Google Stocks, Tesla and Amazon. Also save money and buy Gamestop stocks at December 2019!!!"

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
Don’t go to university. Start writing immediately. That would be my message to the past. Literally the story I’m writing.

Last edited:

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Im gonna write an entire fucking book to send to my past self, wait actually I wouldn't read it.

"Go and actually try at making friends, specially with [REDACTED]"

That works.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
None, because just as steins gate teaches us, sending messages to the past can have unforeseen consequences.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I would tell myself about polyamory when I was 15 instead of having to figure it out for myself at 19.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes

To tell them to just end it then

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Steins Gate was a horrible anime
You are entitled to your opinion, simply be aware you're factually incorrect
I would tell myself about polyamory when I was 15 instead of having to figure it out for myself at 19.
What if your 15 yo self hates the idea, tho? I never thought I'd have an infernal lust for xenomorph babes when I was 15, but at 25 I'm much more open minded. And that, my dear, was a gradual step. A slow, downward spiral into degeneracy.

My 15yo self woulda slapped the bitch out of me if I had told him my fetishes now.

BlackKnightX

Lottery records. Warning for some mistakes and misfortunes. Though, if I have to choose one, then lottery records it is.

D

Deleted member 45782

Go for different major, even if isn't as stable as this one. (Technically, that major maybe not as high pay, but not as bad as some other majors). Take few classes for explore, not just classes to finish major. In HS, since had plenty of time, would start learning coding and doing fun stuff when had more time and brain can still learn and retain lot of info much better. So can make own things like. Socialize more, make more friends during uni and go for those outdoor trips.

Tell self to ain't as useless as ya think. If you keep thinking will fail, will never get things done. And stop being lazy. Actually, same thing would tell self now. Well the go learn and create stuff that is.

Last edited by a moderator:

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…

Study Go, as well as some online recourses that could help me…..
Also, life is a mix of fun and despair, and everything else, so just go with the flow. Don’t let your emotions control you, but don’t ignore them either.

robotmike1

I am interested in learning more about structural engineers in Wollongong. Please let me know whether he is a reliable builder or not.

Last edited: