Recommendations A non-human who has a human pet

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
i remember reading a manga about a girl who got transported to an alternate furry world where humans are considerd non-sentient and got adopted as a pet. cant remember the name though

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
See, you shouldn’t, just do what the anti-vaxxers do and make up shit to ‘win’ the argument. I mean, sure, you lose all respect, dignity, and a positive self image, but hey, you’ll win an Internet argument, so it’s worth it, right??
You said honest, I was saying opposite of honest=made up, made up discussion=anti vaxxers, basically, I failed at making a ok-ish joke that would make about 25% of people only slightly smile
You gotta start charging these anti vaxxers the way they be living in your head rent free

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
Good answer add that to the OP I can’t really help you with that sadly but good luck.
Thanks.
i remember reading a manga about a girl who got transported to an alternate furry world where humans are considerd non-sentient and got adopted as a pet. cant remember the name though
Hmm. I wonder if that’s what I am looking for. It sounds like petplay.
This book has an alien who takes the MC as his pet for a while:
Not what I want I think.

I don’t know. For me, there is a distinctive line between pet, cattle, and slave.

Most importantly, you don’t butcher slaves for food as you butcher cows when they grow old or sold your old dog to the butcher.

The fact that human is treated as pet animal instead of mere slave raises more questions and conflict for the protagonist and his pet human as they develop than just slave.

Deeprotsorcerer

Skeletal Eromancer
I don’t know. For me, there is a distinctive line between pet, cattle, and slave.

Indeed, and that's actually a very interesting avenue to go on a tangent about!

A person who sees themselves as a person may think that their "owner" is practicing slavery with all of the nasty moral implications involved while the owner thinks having a human pet/familiar/what-have-you is as normal as white bread and that the person they have in forced bondage isn't at all a slave (after all, my hooman doesn't have to do any work, all he needs to do is be cute and let me rub his tummy).

If every house cat suddenly gained sapience, I almost guarantee you there'd be a significant number of people who would still treat them as pets which, to the cats, would represent a horrible kind of injustice. Said injustice would mean less than nothing to their oppressors even if the majority of humans take the cats' side, at least until the law catches up with the times.

We can mix and match details to create a bunch of different flavors of the above, each of which would be pretty exploitable when paired with the right author.

- Human slave raised as a slave who firmly believes the current system is wrong goes all French Revolution on the enslavers (by far the most common, I think)

- Human cattle being raised as a pet thinks humanity's lot under the current system is great

- Human pet raised as cattle (hooman fighting rings?) gets rescued and released to a loving forever home but finds both situations reprehensible, but takes a liking to one of the members of the household and wants to protect them more than they want to rail against the system

- And so many more

Where slavery as a plot goes wrong is when the narrative tries to impart some real world advocacy of it into the reader, or when a character's involvement in such a practice shatters the story's narrative consistency across the author's knee because they wanted a cute raccoon waifu who would never get ntr'd ever (as if they're afraid that their own creation would sleep around if they didn't bind them :poop:).

Last edited:

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
We can mix and match details to create a bunch of different flavors of the above, each of which would be pretty exploitable when paired with the right author.

Also one more thing, I don’t have any interest in what the pets think. Slavery as a theme has no shortage of works. As I have described, the protagonist is the master not his pet human. I am more interested in how the master think, see, and change through the course of novel. How would these changes affect their master-pet relationship.

I pretty much only care about that.
i don't remember it as such. the mc is treated like a comlpeatly normal animal
Well, we can’t read it anyway.

Deeprotsorcerer

Skeletal Eromancer
Also one more thing, I don’t have any interest in what the pets think. Slavery as a theme has no shortage of works. As I have described, the protagonist is the master not his pet human. I am more interested in how the master think, see, and change through the course of novel. How would these changes affect their master-pet relationship.

I pretty much only care about that.

Meh, same principle applies, just reverse the perspective.

forli

Think you should seriously give my series a try if these are your complaints.

1. My positioning of humans as being low in the social higherarchy was done as an express statement of forcing the reader to view themselves in the human's position. Since, you know, we're all humans and thus we would identify with the downtrodden humans in the story.

Most writers write humans as "the white man" in the "white man evil" narrative. (Which is complete BS, by the way.)

I wrote my humans as the oppressed group you are supposed to be identifying with. Because, literally, just as you've pointed out. ALMOST NO ONE FREAKING DOES THAT!

2. My justifications for why they're regarded as pets rather than slaves is well justified in lore. It is based upon the germanic elven lore in which elves frequently kidnap human children, and then raise them in the elven cities where they are doted on and pampered by the kidnapper and the kidnapper's children.

This seems like a bizarre and contradictory set of behaviors. One which is hard to approach with normal logic. So, I applied fantasy reasoning and made up a supernatural reason this is done.

In my world, an ambiant energy that humans have around them is an actual food-source for the elves. Therefore, they like to kidnap humans and then treat them well. At the same time, all they need the human for is to act as a food source. Therefore, they will infantilize the human. This lowers the human to the position of a pet, despite being a sapient being.

It is highly reasoned out, the route I took to have humans being treated as pets in my world.
I did read a good chunk of "sister of a goddess" some time ago. The culture portrayed there made me feel extremely uncomfortable, but the MC (and by extension, the story) considered that whole situation to be as messed up as it actually was, and that's the most important part.

I think I tend to think about and care about the moral implications of stories a lot more than other people. For me, the number one thing that makes me drop a story is when the characters are treated as being in the right or in the wrong when the opposite is true.

And for some reason, the portrayal of humans is by far the most common cause of twisted morals. Things like humans being held to the same moral standards as people with great power when they are shown as weak or nobody caring when humans are treated like crap when a big deal is made when it happens to anyone else.

The problem I have with this is actually really complex, it's more like a collection of problems, I would need to make my own thread with a really long OP to explain it properly...

Most importantly, you don’t butcher slaves for food as you butcher cows when they grow old or sold your old dog to the butcher.

The fact that human is treated as pet animal instead of mere slave raises more questions and conflict for the protagonist and his pet human as they develop than just slave.
I'm sure that there have been many slave owners that cared about their slaves and tried to treat them well, that does not mean that they were not slaves.

Look, in the end, it all comes down to one question. Is the human free to break their relationship with their 'master' and leave to live their own life whenever they want? If the answer is no, then the human is a slave, there's no tiptoeing around that.

And to be clear, you can write about anything you want as long as you are aware of what you're actually writing about. It's ok to write a morally gray story about a slave owner that's actually nice to their slaves and cares about them, but you need to be AWARE that you are writing about a slave owner, that's the most important part.

forli

This is the Reader subforum. I am here to look for something to read, not tip to write. Thanks anyway since I am greedy.
Readers can also talk about what is good or bad in stories. But since this thread is specifically about recommendations I guess that you have a point...

Well, at this point I'm sure that there are some authors reading this too, so let's say that that was for them.

Jemini

I did read a good chunk of "sister of a goddess" some time ago. The culture portrayed there made me feel extremely uncomfortable, but the MC (and by extension, the story) considered that whole situation to be as messed up as it actually was, and that's the most important part.

I think I tend to think about and care about the moral implications of stories a lot more than other people. For me, the number one thing that makes me drop a story is when the characters are treated as being in the right or in the wrong when the opposite is true.

And for some reason, the portrayal of humans is by far the most common cause of twisted morals. Things like humans being held to the same moral standards as people with great power when they are shown as weak or nobody caring when humans are treated like crap when a big deal is made when it happens to anyone else.

The problem I have with this is actually really complex, it's more like a collection of problems, I would need to make my own thread with a really long OP to explain it properly...

Yeah, that's pretty much what I was talking about before.

These days, there is a ridiculous amount of anti-white racism. These racists try to rationalize their way out of it by saying it's somehow not possible to be racist against white people, and it's only racism if it's a white person doing it to someone who's not white, but that very rationalization of theirs is the single most racist thing you could possibly ever hear.

Anyway, the reason for the double standard with humans in these stories is because this exact same bunch of racists are the ones making those stories, and they tend to like making humans out to be "white people," and all the other fantasy races out to be the "minority races." And, they stubbornly stick to this schema even when the way they make out their world paints humans to be the weaker or the minority race.

It's all a bunch of garbage from a bunch of racist garbage people. And, it just so happens to be this exact tendency I've been seeing in the work of others that inspired me to write my world the way I did. I decided to dial up the anti-human racism in this world, except I fully acknowledge it for the messed up bigotry that it is and completely call it out. It was all very intentional.

Deeprotsorcerer

Skeletal Eromancer
Yeah, that's pretty much what I was talking about before.

These days, there is a ridiculous amount of anti-white racism. These racists try to rationalize their way out of it by saying it's somehow not possible to be racist against white people, and it's only racism if it's a white person doing it to someone who's not white, but that very rationalization of theirs is the single most racist thing you could possibly ever hear.

Anyway, the reason for the double standard with humans in these stories is because this exact same bunch of racists are the ones making those stories, and they tend to like making humans out to be "white people," and all the other fantasy races out to be the "minority races." And, they stubbornly stick to this schema even when the way they make out their world paints humans to be the weaker or the minority race.

It's all a bunch of garbage from a bunch of racist garbage people. And, it just so happens to be this exact tendency I've been seeing in the work of others that inspired me to write my world the way I did. I decided to dial up the anti-human racism in this world, except I fully acknowledge it for the messed up bigotry that it is and completely call it out. It was all very intentional.
1642644729372.png

I'm not saying such stories don't exist, but the vast majority of sjw creators steer clear of such a role reversal because the idea of racism existing at all disgusts them which vastly limits the scope of the stories they tell, but that's them. It's much more common that they'll just populate their works with more minorities or cast more white villains than do what you said they're doing. The majority of stories that do feature human enslavement ala Subjugation are written by fetishists, or hfy writers that quickly turn the situation around, not people trying to push a narrative of white man baaaad.

Of course, I'm not arguing against the point that anti-white white racism exists, or that it isn't actual racism, but you're vastly misrepresenting the severity of the actual issue.

Jemini

I'm not saying such stories don't exist, but the vast majority of sjw creators steer clear of such a role reversal because the idea of racism existing at all disgusts them which vastly limits the scope of the stories they tell, but that's them. It's much more common that they'll just populate their works with more minorities or cast more white villains than do what you said they're doing. The majority of stories that do feature human enslavement ala Subjugation are written by fetishists, or hfy writers that quickly turn the situation around, not people trying to push a narrative of white man baaaad.

Of course, I'm not arguing against the point that anti-white white racism exists, or that it isn't actual racism, but you're vastly misrepresenting the severity of the actual issue.

As @forli has been raving about, this double-standard on humans very much exists. All I did was explain the reason why the very content he's complaining about exists. And, yes. If you look at the wide swath of fantasy media, the problem he's complaining about very much DOES exist.

You are correct that the SJW writers are a bit of a creativity desert, but they are only the worst example of anti-white racists. However, the anti-human sentiment baked into most fantasy lore out there these days goes to show that there's a low-grade version that is somewhat baked into our society.

Now, you could very much argue I'm going a little far, because this kind of content exists among Japanese writers as well, and their reason for including such content is very different and actually somewhat noble in the mind-set of the writers. It is a poke against the xenophobia expressed within the Japanese culture. However, sometimes it gets a little off-plot for an anti-xenophobia message and gets more into the exact "humans are always evil" double standard that @forli was complaining about.

And, there is one and ONLY one set of ideology that even looks remotely the same as this anti-human attitude we see in so much of fantasy. It is almost 1 for 1 identical to the attitudes expressed by anti-white racists. This raises some questions. Could the Japanese noble goal of combating their xenophobia problem have become somewhat tainted by the ideology of these anti-white racists? It seems entirely possible based on the thematic similarity we are seeing in some of these stories.

To be clear, the pattern we see in these stories that I and forli are bringing up are as follows.

1. Humans are usually cast as the race in power.
2. Humans oppress the other fantasy races, and in doing so are cast in a very evil light.
3. Occasionally, it will be humans who are the weaker race. In this case, humans will be the ones oppressed. However, when this happens, it will be cast as the humans deserving the oppression they are getting.

These 3 common themes among the writers are the thing that is being complained about, and the thing I am saying is suspiciously similar to the way anti-white racists regard white people.

Deeprotsorcerer

Skeletal Eromancer
And, there is one and ONLY one set of ideology that even looks remotely the same as this anti-human attitude we see in so much of fantasy. It is almost 1 for 1 identical to the attitudes expressed by anti-white racists. This raises some questions. Could the Japanese noble goal of combating their xenophobia problem have become somewhat tainted by the ideology of these anti-white racists? It seems entirely possible based on the thematic similarity we are seeing in some of these stories.

That's a pretty large, pretty ignorant leap. The lowest hanging fruit of a counterargument can be seen in WH40K with Eldar/Tau racism more closely mirroring European Imperial "White Mans' Burden" style racism for the members of their society that even tolerate humans for their "potential". If you think there's only one ideological mirror to depictions of anti-human racism, it isn't likely that you've looked far beyond your own mirror.

For the above to even qualify, you need to assume that the default for humanity as a whole is white, and while that stance may be true for Western writers, when racism pops up in their work, it's far more often racism against fantasy minorities rather than humans. This has been a common trend since The Belgariad with the Mongol-coded Murgos being an always chaotic evil faction by birth rather than choice.

The so-called noble goal of combating Japanese xenophobia is often just actual xenophobia and fetishization of slavery rather than commentary. Unless the depiction of the loli beastkin girl the MC of Lazy Dungeon Master literally names "Meat" (which has connotations close to "living onahole" in Japanese) They're aware that it's not PC to call a gaijin a gaijin anymore so they step on dark-elves and beastkin instead, often assigning them the racial characteristics of non-Japanese people while making the humans closer to Japanese or European people. Slavery plots are more often an expression of Japanese xenophobia rather than satire against it. Otherwise, more of these works would have narrative weight against slavery rather than for it, with far fewer protagonists participating in it.

How many human slaves are there in popular manga/webnovels? How many beastkin/dark elf slaves are there in the same? How many times are said slaves described as exotic, animalistic, savage, stupid, or criminal (several buzzwords for describing non-whites)? You'll find that the latter vastly outnumbers the former.

I feel the urge to ask you if we've been reading the same material.

Last edited:

Jemini

That's a pretty large, pretty ignorant leap. The lowest hanging fruit of a counterargument can be seen in WH40K with Eldar/Tau racism more closely mirroring European Imperial "White Mans' Burden" style racism for the members of their society that even tolerate humans for their "potential". If you think there's only one ideological mirror to depictions of anti-human racism, it isn't likely that you've looked far beyond your own mirror.

For the above to even qualify, you need to assume that the default for humanity as a whole is white, and while that stance may be true for Western writers, when racism pops up in their work, it's far more often racism against fantasy minorities rather than humans. This has been a common trend since The Belgariad with the Mongol-coded Murgos being an always chaotic evil faction by birth rather than choice.

The so-called noble goal of combating Japanese xenophobia is often just actual xenophobia and fetishization of slavery rather than commentary. Unless the depiction of the loli beastkin girl the MC of Lazy Dungeon Master literally names "Meat" (which has connotations close to "living onahole" in Japanese) They're aware that it's not PC to call a gaijin a gaijin anymore so they step on dark-elves and beastkin instead, often assigning them the racial characteristics of non-Japanese people while making the humans closer to Japanese or European people. Slavery plots are more often an expression of Japanese xenophobia rather than satire against it. Otherwise, more of these works would have narrative weight against slavery rather than for it, with far fewer protagonists participating in it.

How many human slaves are there in popular manga/webnovels? How many beastkin/dark elf slaves are there in the same? How many times are said slaves described as exotic, animalistic, savage, stupid, or criminal (several buzzwords for describing non-whites)? You'll find that the latter vastly outnumbers the former.

I feel the urge to ask you if we've been reading the same material.

Ok, so, my statement that there was "one and ONLY one set of ideology that even looks remotely the same as this anti-human attitude we see in so much of fantasy" should have obviously referred to an IRL ideology. Finding a fictional representation of anti-human racism that mirrors a different ideology does not invalidate my statement at all.

The term "so much of fantasy" refers to the lion's share of fantasy. If you are going to nit-pick though, perhaps I should be more specific and say "classical Tolkeinesque high-fantasy."

Now that we are done with the grunt work of countering your misinterpretation of my argument, let's move onto the next point.

Japan has several social problems. Animators and webnovelists are calling them out all the time. This is a good thing. It gets a conversation going when you acknowledge these problems exist. Most portrayals of racism outside of the Tolkeinesque high-fantasy setting tend to do this rather well, and it usually does take the form of humans doing horrible things to non-humans. However, when Japanese writing gets into this Tolkeinesque high-fantasy, the racism they portray usually does tend to conform more closely to those 3 points I brought up in my last post which run suspiciously close to the ideology of the anti-white racists.

And, to further clarify my point, it was the conformity to those 3 points that runs suspiciously parallel to the stance of anti-white racists. And, yes. The adherance to those 3 points is fairly unique to anti-white racism. You really do not see those 3 points among people who are racist toward any other ethnic group.

Deeprotsorcerer

Skeletal Eromancer
Ok, so, my statement that there was "one and ONLY one set of ideology that even looks remotely the same as this anti-human attitude we see in so much of fantasy" should have obviously referred to an IRL ideology. Finding a fictional representation of anti-human racism that mirrors a different ideology does not invalidate my statement at all.

But it does?

"White Man's Burden" racism is an IRL ideology that endures today, but was more prevelant a few hundred years ago, and you're talking about fictional representation of anti-human racism mirroring said IRL ideologies. How can you be free to discuss ones found in fiction while saying that I can't?

You said that the only close anti-human racism mirror in fantasyland is anti-white racism. I said that you're wrong and showed you an example of fantasy anti-human racism that doesn't mirror anti-white racism. You argued that my example of a fictional representation of anti-human racism meant nothing in a discussion about fictional anti-human racism. You aren't making any sense.

The term "so much of fantasy" refers to the lion's share of fantasy. If you are going to nit-pick though, perhaps I should be more specific and say "classical Tolkeinesque high-fantasy."

I wasn't even nit-picking, the examples are very in-your-face. Elves in Eragon hold the same sentiment (though a much lighter version), as do those of The Elder Scrolls. The Alliance races of Vladimir Vasilyev's Death or Glory also go for the unevolved savages that need enlightenment angle. TV tropes has an entire page of examples for you to browse.

Japan has several social problems. Animators and webnovelists are calling them out all the time. This is a good thing. It gets a conversation going when you acknowledge these problems exist. Most portrayals of racism outside of the Tolkeinesque high-fantasy setting tend to do this rather well, and it usually does take the form of humans doing horrible things to non-humans. However, when Japanese writing gets into this Tolkeinesque high-fantasy, the racism they portray usually does tend to conform more closely to those 3 points I brought up in my last post which run suspiciously close to the ideology of the anti-white racists.

And, to further clarify my point, it was the conformity to those 3 points that runs suspiciously parallel to the stance of anti-white racists. And, yes. The adherance to those 3 points is fairly unique to anti-white racism. You really do not see those 3 points among people who are racist toward any other ethnic group.

You say that, yet you haven't mentioned a single title. I'm more than willing to hear your arguments, but you've substantiated none of them. I do agree that there are some Japanese works that call attention to these social problems, but again, the ones that indulge the problems through fantasy outweigh the ones that recognize that it's wrong. This is clearly displayed in the common trope of the Japanese otherworld protagonist obtaining slaves rather than freeing them or spending more than a moment on how horrible it actually is. In several cases, they say that slavery is bad for other people to participate in but okay for them to participate in, which mirrors some justifications for slavery in the Antebellum South (yikes).

Last edited:

Jemini

@Deeprotsorcerer

Ok, you STILL are not even getting my argument right. I am saying anti-white racism is the only IRL ideology that even remotely resembles the type of racism seen in the majority of Tolkeinesque high-fantasy fiction. Coming up with an example of a sci-fi gaming franchise that uses "white man's burden" racism is not a counter-argument to that at all.

And, do I need to re-itterate it again? What I am talking about is the 3 part trend of

1. Humans are usually cast as the race in power.
2. Humans oppress the other fantasy races, and in doing so are cast in a very evil light.
3. Occasionally, it will be humans who are the weaker race. In this case, humans will be the ones oppressed. However, when this happens, it will be cast as the humans deserving the oppression they are getting.

That 3 part trend is what I am referring to. In recent fiction, you see the first 2 parts of this everywhere, and the 3rd part is by definition a minority representation and in the few cases it happens you usually find that the view on the humans suffering is not portrayed with anywhere near the same level of sympathy as it is when it's the fantasy races suffering at human hands.

Just look at most any of the, and let me repeat it now, "Tolkeinesque high-fantasy fictions" put out in recent years, particularly of web-novel origin. And, if you want titles, I can list "Rising of the Shield Hero" and "Redo of Healer" off the top of my head. And, the only reason the list isn't MUCH longer is because I'm stretching my brain at the moment to think up other high-fantasy themed series with racism as a major theme. However, it is incredibly prevalent.

If you think about it, "Reincarnated as a Slime" does not particularly feature racism, but the church is highly opposed to the monster races. It is only the fact that the MC is a monster and has the ability to easily fight back and just brush that aside that we don't see them facing much cruelty at the hands of humans. You better believe it would have looked a lot like those previous examples if that hadn't been the case.

Now, please, if you are going to respond to this then get it right next time.

1. I am ONLY talking about "Tolkeinesque high-fantasy fictions." None of this warhamer 40K stuff.

2. I am ONLY talking about those 3 points you see in the overwhelming majority of those fictions. Not all, the majority. Yes, you can find specific counter examples. I did not use a totalism when talking about that part.

3. It is specifically those 3 points in the trend that is uncannily similar to the anti-white racism trend. This is the part where I used the totalism. Anti-white racism is the only ideology that bears a resemblance to those 3 points we are seeing these days in the majority of, and I am going to repeat it again because you seem to have trouble with this part, "Tolkeinesque high-fantasy fictions."

Sorry to be a bit of a dick here, but it does kind of set me off when people keep misrepresenting my arguments. Once I can take for a simple miscommunication, but you just did it twice. That's why I went to the effort here of beating it in to such a degree that it would make you look very bad if you misinterpreted my argument again.

Speaking of which, if you DO somehow misinterpret the argument again even after all that effort, I am going to use a fairly dismissive response next time and brush you off as being in no way serious about this subject.

Deeprotsorcerer

Skeletal Eromancer
Ok, you STILL are not even getting my argument right. I am saying anti-white racism is the only IRL ideology that even remotely resembles the type of racism seen in the majority of Tolkeinesque high-fantasy fiction. Coming up with an example of a sci-fi gaming franchise that uses "white man's burden" racism is not a counter-argument to that at all.

You narrowed down the qualifies between your first stance and your most current, I even gave you examples of the same from Tolkeinesque high-fantasy (TES, Eragon) If you read my response, you would see that. I got it right the first time, I just don't think you actually read what I wrote.

Rising of the Shield Hero and Redo of Healer are actually perfect examples of the indulgent type of slave fantasies rather than critiques. Note that both protagonists participate in the slave trade and it's seen in-narrative as a GOOD thing, this does not constitute anything close to an anti-white racism mirror. I literally just touched on that topic.

At this point, I'm not the one that looks bad here, you've backed off of your original statement and tried to redraw the lines, then blatantly ignored pieces of what I said, then claimed that I misrepresented your point.

Last edited:

Jemini

You narrowed down the qualifies between your first stance and your most current, I even gave you examples of the same from Tolkeinesque high-fantasy (TES, Eragon) If you read my response, you would see that. I got it right the first time, I just don't think you actually read what I wrote.

No, you narrowed in on my statement that anti-white racism is the only ideology that resembles the 3 points I stated as the trend we are seeing in the high-fantasy fiction, and you somehow said that my totalism there was a bold statement because this other source, completely unrelated, resembles white-man's burden.

No, you did not get my argument right at all if you made that statement. You did not even understand my argument at all if you made that statement. And, your response says that you, indeed, are not even trying to understand. I made it incredibly clear and beat it in hard precisely what I'm talking about in very fine detail. If you'd read my last reply then you'd see why your last two responses to me are not even arguments on the points I was making at all.

You did not even actually address a single one of the 3 points I was making. You are talking about the planet neptune while I'm talking about deep sea volcanos. What you are talking about doesn't even make sense in the same conversation I was talking about.

Deeprotsorcerer

Skeletal Eromancer
Did you not say this?

This is what I was responding to. These are your exact words verbatim. I reduced nothing, while you made an absurd attempt at invalidating my argument by shifting the bounds

I wasn't saying that the three common tropes you mentioned were nonexistent, they exist. What I was saying was that they aren't nearly as indicative of anti-white racism as you let on, and that the examples of non-white/non-Japanese racism mirrors far outstrip that of examples of anti-white racism.

Last edited: