A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [Event Stage]

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Those black shapes aren't sentient. Mutual understanding is impossible.

Elizabeth wondered if they are related to bacteria, archaea, protists, fungi, plants or certain animals. Anything without centralized nervous system.

"Do you think what I'm thinking?"

What a strange question. Do the ghost face the sun and ask: Are you the sun? Being trapped inside a cycle of death and rebirth doesn't do any wonders to a person's sanity.

"I think they're just magical anomalies. Left them be. Can you hear me? You're not responding."

"Loud and clear. Happy now?"

The ghost laughed. Not because she is happy, but because her current incarnation is kissing the dirt after she tripped over a stone.

A stone with an eye-catching rune inscription. It reads: ᛊᚹᛁᚱ (Swir).

"Looks like someone has been practicing. It's the rune girl from the infirmary, from the look of it."

The nearly-headless young woman watched in amusement as her still living counterpart took the offending stone and overwrite it with her own inscription.

"Vandalism? How unladylike."

"I have nothing else to do."

"You mean no one to interrogate."

The rune on the stone now reads ᚨᚾᚤᚨ Anya.

"You still remember your name? After all this time?"

"Our name."

"Don't you think the motherland joke is getting too old?"

"Wait, there is someone over there. @Gaap, I think."
In the meantime, Eudes continued to walk around the black thing. Doesn't it seem pretty... slow? At that moment, his ears perked up. He thought he heard voices? Unsure whether he slept en-- wait no, he clearly sleeps too much. In any case, his eyes looked around but he saw nobody. What if there was really someone? How can he call them without making noises?
Putting a finger on his mouth to show he does not wish to make noises, he lifted his hand up in the air and waved. Of course, he did not stop. He hated stopping and waiting, he could bear with it when it was important though.

'Ha... it's only the third day! Between the Cezac, my sister, and me... there are also unknown monsters wandering at night...'

Bochi

Lisette grabbed around her head, hoping that the voices she heard would die down. And the chilling realization.

haha this thing is gonna kill me it’s legit gonna—

Shakily she looked down and over, hoping not to see the ghost further below chasing her. Only she saw white hair. Familiar white, and matching white eyes. Someone alive and chasing up the stairs.

“Al-Alba?” She sniffled, and pulled herself up from the ground. “H-how’d you—I mean—wha-what are you doing here?”

She could see the cobwebs starting to pile up near the flooring, which probably indicated they were close to the top of the clock tower. She had climbed up a fair distance avoiding getting stabbed, but that ghost was terrifying.

Lisette then looked at the stone in her hand. “I’m not sure what happened—I was cleaning up and then—“ she hiccuped looking around with a bit of unease.

Why did the ghost just dissipate. “I found this stone on the ground, but I had hoped it would be more reasonable. I didn’t want to damage the library again, so I just followed it—I’m sorry.” She saw some of the minor scratches on her arms and a small cut on her cheek.

She felt a warm presence in her pocket as she also procured a coin. She wondered if she should use the coin Swir had given her.
He noticed Lisette on the floor and another girl vanished, she had small cuts on her arm and cheek, when Lisette saw him she pulled herself up. Alba quickly rushed to her side as she started weeping.

"Calm down Lisette. You look like a mess now." He pulled out a bottle of water and cleaned her wounds.
When the disembodied voice spoke once more, it was no longer mocking them. Rather, it sounded a little irritated, if such a thing was possible.

Boy...why are you not frightened? Why do you not grovel in fear before me? And you, girl...

The voice moved; it now came from both sides. There was no indication, but the ghost might have been scowling.

...Well, no matter. Seventh won't be here to protect you thiiis time! You've nowhere left to run except above, and there's nothing up there but the old bell...

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
He noticed Lisette on the floor and another girl vanished, she had small cuts on her arm and cheek, when Lisette saw him she pulled herself up. Alba quickly rushed to her side as she started weeping.

"Calm down Lisette. You look like a mess now." He pulled out a bottle of water and cleaned her wounds.
When the disembodied voice spoke once more, it was no longer mocking them. Rather, it sounded a little irritated, if such a thing was possible.

Boy...why are you not frightened? Why do you not grovel in fear before me? And you, girl...

The voice moved; it now came from both sides. There was no indication, but the ghost might have been scowling.

...Well, no matter. Seventh won't be here to protect you thiiis time! You've nowhere left to run except above, and there's nothing up there but the old bell...
Lisette winced as he applied water. She kept trying to look around to make sure that ghost wouldn’t attack them, more or less freaked out by the encounter. Hearing it’s voice from all around was quite jarring to her senses.

“Here, I can’t read runes very well; I found it after I fell.” She passed the stone that read: Swir over time Alba.

“What does it mean by the Seventh?” She grit her teeth, thinking about Tuesday evening and Swir saving her. She also remembered what Swir said that night, someone has to look out for you humans

“unless— it could mean...”

Lisette looked straight up to where the top was. Fine, let’s play your way. She yanked her stabbed backpack off her back to find a small stone that had been given to her earlier that week.

“Alba, could you pour some water on this?”

and then she yelled straight back up into the clock tower. “I’m done playing with you—you’re not playing fair!”

FenrIIrz

Alba heard the voice behind him, he quickly turned his head around and saw nothing.

"You know. It's better to talk face to face for a good first impression. And who's seventh? I don't know who are you talking about." 'Meh. Just another Otome game and its magic phenomenon' Alba wrote a rune alphabet - ᛞ (Day) to light up the room.

Lisette winced as he applied water. She kept trying to look around to make sure that ghost wouldn’t attack them, more or less freaked out by the encounter. Hearing it’s voice from all around was quite jarring to her senses.

“Here, I can’t read runes very well; I found it after I fell.” She passed the stone that read: Swir over time Alba.

“What does it mean by the Seventh?” She grit her teeth, thinking about Tuesday evening and Swir saving her. She also remembered what Swir said that night, someone has to look out for you humans

Lisette looked straight up to where the top was. Fine, let’s play your way. She yanked her stabbed backpack off her back to find a small stone that had been given to her earlier that week.

and then she yelled straight back up into the clock tower. “I’m done playing with you—you’re not playing fair!”

"Alright. Princess." He poured drops of water on the stone on Lisette's hand.

Leti

In the meantime, Eudes continued to walk around the black thing. Doesn't it seem pretty... slow? At that moment, his ears perked up. He thought he heard voices? Unsure whether he slept en-- wait no, he clearly sleeps too much. In any case, his eyes looked around but he saw nobody. What if there was really someone? How can he call them without making noises?
Putting a finger on his mouth to show he does not wish to make noises, he lifted his hand up in the air and waved. Of course, he did not stop. He hated stopping and waiting, he could bear with it when it was important though.

'Ha... it's only the third day! Between the Cezac, my sister, and me... there are also unknown monsters wandering at night...'

"Mariel."

"Yes?"

"Make yourself useful and follow that student. He just made the make contact gesture."

"Why should I do that?"

"If those black things turn hostile, they can't harm you. You're already dead. Besides, you knew some useful spell. I want you to protect him and brings him here." For interrogation.

The ghost, however, have a better idea. She entered Elizabeth's body and took control. Enabling her to use most of her spells. One of them being displacement.

How does displacement works? It let's you to cut the time required to travel from point A to point B by x% as long as the destination is not beyond your line of sight or hindered by an obstacle. x equals the user's experience.

Elizabeth, having died and lived for far too many times, have plenty of experience to spare. However, the technique is useless in combat situations for the absurd amount of concentration it requires.

"Good evening, may I talk to you? My name is Elizabeth. What's yours? I believe we haven't met before. Do you know what's going on?"

Bochi

Alba heard the voice behind him, he quickly turned his head around and saw nothing.

"You know. It's better to talk face to face for a good first impression. And who's seventh? I don't know who are you talking about." 'Meh. Just another Otome game and its magic phenomenon' Alba wrote a rune alphabet - ᛞ (Day) to light up the room.

As the drops of water trickled over the rune, the light fizzed out and died.

This time, the shade's voice was filled with anger.

You insufferable little...what have you done?!

A towering dark figure took form, each arm holding some manner of sharp implement.

***​

Nacht noticed immediately.

Then again, she was pretty unoccupied at the moment.

"Huh. I see."

Her eyes narrowed into dangerous slits; the girl stopped slouching and sat up straight. The runestone in her hand shattered.

"Very good."

***​

Lizzy.

The calm voice was transmitted right into her mind.

Run up to the top of the tower. Lure him into the middle of the window facing east.

Another pause.

Don't make it too obvious.

Reciful

Mini Event - Seven Wonders

This is going to be a terrible night...

***​

The girl crossed her legs, looking up at the moon. Reclining on her comfortable seat, she lifted the cup to her lips, and drank deeply.

"Fwah~ As expected, I'm feeling a little better already."

Propping up her chin with one arm, Swir took out a book from beside her chair, and examined the cover, wincing as she did.

...Ah, verdammt. It's too bloody f*cking cold up here for my old bones. Better hurry up and start.

A name was proudly engraved on the cover in gold lettering. The girl tapped the words a few times with her finger, altering the order.

Swir Palug Nacht

Slowly re-arranged themselves to become ---

Walpurgis Nacht

"It's been a while since I used it. I was hoping not to have to resort to this again...ah, well."

Clapping her hands together solemnly, Swir knelt and begun praying in earnest.

Lost souls gather under a crimson moon
The skies foretold a sleepless night
For those which sojourn in the dark
This fading illusion shall hold no water

My life's work shall finish here
Glory be unto His Name
May the light above illuminate the path
This night of nights where demons reign

O Lord, accept my sacrifice

Blood pooled from where she'd stabbed herself with a dagger, but Swir --- nay, Nacht --- continued praying, not paying any heed.

And as the moon took on a crimson hue, laughter could be heard below, in the shadows.

***​

Objectives:
- Suppress the Seven Wonders
- End the Witches' Night

- Library Entity: Active (Lisette +Alba)
- Piano Entity: Active
- Greenhouse Entity: Active
- Shifting Corridor: Active
- 5th Wonder: Active
- 6th Wonder: Active
- 7th Wonder: Active

OOC: Starto!

Thursday – Dorm room

Wednesday night – A Noblesse way of repealing mosquito in a fantasy world

Reciful POV – Dorm Room 10:00 pm

As tiny buzzing sounds awaken me interrupting My sleep.

I found Them, flying around me, as they hover above My bed sheet.

Tiny insects that sucks ones magic & blood for their own nourishment.

Directing My gaze to this insolent tiny insects, as I glared at them with My blood red eye that shone dimly at night.

"Ehe ehehehe Come if you dare, prey at My blood & die you pest who didn't know it's place"

I Shivered in surprise immediately.

The words that came from My own mouth, I felt so foreign clearly a voice far from My usual tone & bearing.... For it isn't me who speaks those lines, but"That" something else within me.

Soon a mist of coldness made out of pure magic energy, ooze out from myself covering my entire body.

This cold mist a simple elementary spell of Ice attribute I just learned today... That normally is considered useless in all aspects other than generating coldness.

But... If casted with a massive amount of Magic energy. in theory it will be a very frightening spell... Yes in theory cause no human existed have such massive amount of Mana to cause such deadly effect no exceptions... Even me.

The mosquitoes around me immediately die soon as the cold mist came into contact freezing the stored blood in their tiny bellies. Turning them into small sculpture of ice as they fell into the ground one by one.

Instinctively knowing that all the insect within the room turned into a ice sculpture, only then the spell stops, disintegrating the mist, Leaving me in silent.
Even after morning came I failed to go back to sleep, as I couldn't stop Myself from trembling out of fear & hopelessness pathetically.

"....I, thought, I have 5 more years,... But, it seems... I no longer have much... Time left"

I weakly muttered those words, reminding me of the reality & the cruel fate I tried to forget.

Due to the horrible event that happened on Wednesday Night, Reciful felt so terrible, she excuses herself from attending any of her lesson the next day.

She have Decided to simply spent her entire day cooped inside her Dorm room instead of forcing herself to attend class.

The entire day She's in terrible shape, spending her time resting, she slowly recover her bearings, as her swirling emotion started to calm down.

Taking a day off from lesson show to be a right choice & relatively the whole day is peaceful.

But then night came....

Dorms
The place where most students stayed at was safe --- even if it was but for the moment. Beyond the entrance, beyond the windows, however, dark shapes crept across the floor. Their shadowy forms obscured their actual appearances ---- perhaps for the better.
Thursday Night – Academy Dorm "Girls building"

I was lying at My bed, finally recovered from My breakdown.

Gazing at the window I simply watches the starry night sky in silent.

But then slowly ominous clouds covered the sky, until I could no longer even glimpse even a fragment of starlight.

I stand up from My bedding & went to open the glass door towards the small balcony, hoping to get a fresh nightly breeze.

But then, as the wind gently caress My skin... I suddenly shivered for reason unknown.

My instincts tells me... Something just suddenly went terribly wrong. & As if reconfirming My alertness... A strong gust of wind blows clearing abit of the heavy clouds that covered the stars

What I saw left me stupefied.

Beyond the curtain of clouds, in the night sky.

A blood red moon peek above, gazing down from the heavens, as its red moonlight shone before me.

At that point little did I knew that the blood moon is simply the prologue of horror.

A long night of horror that will hunt the entirety of the Magic Academy.

OCC: hello hopefully I didn't mess up any of the already existing scenario! I just simply give Reciful POV during the course of event

Last edited:

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM

:blob_aww:
As the drops of water trickled over the rune, the light fizzed out and died.

This time, the shade's voice was filled with anger.

You insufferable little...what have you done?!

A towering dark figure took form, each arm holding some manner of sharp implement.

***​

Nacht noticed immediately.

Then again, she was pretty unoccupied at the moment.

"Huh. I see."

Her eyes narrowed into dangerous slits; the girl stopped slouching and sat up straight. The runestone in her hand shattered.

"Very good."

***​

Lizzy.

The calm voice was transmitted right into her mind.

Run up to the top of the tower. Lure him into the middle of the window facing east.

Another pause.

Don't make it too obvious.

Lisette heard Swir’s voice in her mind the moment the water broke through the rune on the stone. All that was left was to do as Swir suggested.

Even if the ghost was a bit mad.

She yelled in response: “It’s time we evened the playing field!” And then she turned to Alba, her frightened expression dissolved into one of a little confidence. She gave a small smile. The light from his daylight rune was bright enough to illuminate the area. She Could feel the warmth of the light growing as well.

“Can you follow me further in? I don’t think it will listen to reason anymore. But I have a plan, do you trust me?” She looked to Alba with determination. “I’m sorry for dragging you into this, I’ll pay you back with something you like. Promise!” Lisette gave a bright smile.

FenrIIrz

Lisette heard Swir’s voice in her mind the moment the water broke through the rune on the stone. All that was left was to do as Swir suggested.

She yelled in response: “It’s time we evened the playing field!” And then she turned to Alba, her frightened expression dissolved into one of a little confidence. She gave a small smile.

“Can you follow me further in? I don’t think it will listen to reason anymore. But I have a plan, do you trust me?” She looked to Alba with determination. “I’m sorry for dragging you into this, I’ll pay you back with something you like. Promise!” Lisette gave a bright smile.
'Ah. She returns to usual sunflower.' Alba was weighing two factors between prize and consequence, but the outcome was obvious. Alba cursed at himself and decided to lend Lisette a hand.

"You better give me a lot of sweets after this." He smiled and lightly patted her head. Yes, he secretly has a sweet tooth.

Bochi

She yelled in response: “It’s time we evened the playing field!” And then she turned to Alba, her frightened expression dissolved into one of a little confidence. She gave a small smile. The light from his daylight rune was bright enough to illuminate the area. She Could feel the warmth of the light growing as well.

'Ah. She returns to usual sunflower.' Alba was weighing two factors between prize and consequence, but the outcome was obvious. Alba cursed at himself and decided to lend Lisette a hand.

"You better give me a lot of sweets after this." He smiled and lightly patted her head. Yes, he secretly has a sweet tooth.
You will both die slowly...

The half-formed monstrosity swore, gurgling as it took a slow step forward. One of it's blade-holding appendages lashed out, swung wide --- and missed.

The bookshelf that was struck and the one behind it both promptly collapsed.

Gurrrrgh...

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
'Ah. She returns to usual sunflower.' Alba was weighing two factors between prize and consequence, but the outcome was obvious. Alba cursed at himself an decided to lend Lisette a hand.

You will both die slowly...

The half-formed monstrosity swore, gurgling as it took a slow step forward. One of it's blade-holding appendages lashed out, swung wide --- and missed.

The bookshelf that was struck and the one behind it both promptly collapsed.

Gurrrrgh...

“I’ll bake you the best cookies in the world, it’s a deal!” She reached forward to grab Alba’s hand, duly invigorated by not only his pat on her head, but also his previous comment of princess. It helped ease her nerves.

She brought the both of them up the remainder of the tower, and used the coin she got as a “protective” ward against the ghost from moving closer to them. Whether it worked or not, she didn’t have time to think on it. As the shadow monster slashed through a bookshelf missing them by a good margin.

“Gotta go up!” She said to Alba, and directed them up.

The light from Alba’s rune also made it easy to climb up, making the journey less treacherous had it been darker.

Lisette was not one for selfish entitled brats, and she thought it was time for this one to have a timeout. One that should last for quite sometime.

She released Alba’s hand, slipping in his palm the coin she had gotten from Swir. Hopefully that’d keep him safe while she went forward to the designated spot by the window in the east.

Standing by the instructed area Swir had told her, Lisette went to mock the ghost. “If you’re really so mad, come and get me! I’m only a little girl after all! Pathetic!”

Bochi

“I’ll bake you the best cookies in the world, it’s a deal!” She reached forward to grab Alba’s hand, duly invigorated by not only his pat on her head, but also his previous comment of princess. It helped ease her nerves.

She brought the both of them up the remainder of the tower, and used the coin she got as a “protective” ward against the ghost from moving closer to them. Whether it worked or not, she didn’t have time to think on it. As the shadow monster slashed through a bookshelf missing them by a good margin.

“Gotta go up!” She said to Alba, and directed them up.

The light from Alba’s rune also made it easy to climb up, making the journey less treacherous had it been darker.

Lisette was not one for selfish entitled brats, and she thought it was time for this one to have a timeout. One that should last for quite sometime.

She released Alba’s hand, slipping in his palm the coin she had gotten from Swir. Hopefully that’d keep him safe while she went forward to the designated spot by the window in the east.

Standing by the instructed area Swir had told her, Lisette went to mock the ghost. “If you’re really so mad, come and get me! I’m only a little girl after all! Pathetic!”
I...will...tear...you...apart...

With the gurgling noises also came globules of liquid, strange black liquid that looked like oil. The hulking figure, now dripping with every step, got closer to Lisette. Closer and closer.

It stopped just short of the window.

Centimetres away from the square of reddish light filtering in from the opened window, and it straightened up.

Did you take me for a fool, girl? I can tell what you're trying to do...

Then Swir's next message came through.

Duck and cover, Lizzy.

And something outside exploded.

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
"Mariel."

"Yes?"

"Make yourself useful and follow that student. He just made the make contact gesture."

"Why should I do that?"

"If those black things turn hostile, they can't harm you. You're already dead. Besides, you knew some useful spell. I want you to protect him and brings him here." For interrogation.

The ghost, however, have a better idea. She entered Elizabeth's body and took control. Enabling her to use most of her spells. One of them being displacement.

How does displacement works? It let's you to cut the time required to travel from point A to point B by x% as long as the destination is not beyond your line of sight or hindered by an obstacle. x equals the user's experience.

Elizabeth, having died and lived for far too many times, have plenty of experience to spare. However, the technique is useless in combat situations for the absurd amount of concentration it requires.

"Good evening, may I talk to you? My name is Elizabeth. What's yours? I believe we haven't met before. Do you know what's going on?"
Seeing someone pop out of nowhere and suddenly interrogating him, Eudes was at first startled and thought he should knock out the person in front of him. However-- after a few looks, he recognised the person. It was the infirmary girl he met on the first day!

"...Uh. Since you dared to speak, I assume that thing can't hear anything?"

He threw a glance at the black shade and there was not much reaction. Good to know.

"Anyway... We already met, you were at the infirmary on the first day. I am the guy who skipped the ceremony with Swir. Eudes Quesnel."
After introducing himself, he decided to reply to her question. On a side note, at first, she was not willing to give out her name, was she? Bah!

"I don't know at all. I was planning to go to the library but... there is that thing on the way."
Hopefully, it means that they can easily pass by and ignore it.

FenrIIrz

I...will...tear...you...apart...

With the gurgling noises also came globules of liquid, strange black liquid that looked like oil. The hulking figure, now dripping with every step, got closer to Lisette. Closer and closer.

It stopped just short of the window.

Centimetres away from the square of reddish light filtering in from the opened window, and it straightened up.

Did you take me for a fool, girl? I can tell what you're trying to do...

Then Swir's next message came through.

Duck and cover, Lizzy.

And something outside exploded.
Alba detected a glimmer of light through the window as they got closer. He got a flashback of him run to some kids as red steel beams falling from the sky, he tackled Lisette and attempt to write a protection rune. He was too late and spell caused the explosion in another side of the window. He tightly hugged her as the glass shattered. The explosion went pass above their heads but broken pieces of glass flew piercing his back.

'Ugh. Okay! That's really hurt.'

Last edited:

Leti

Seeing someone pop out of nowhere and suddenly interrogating him, Eudes was at first startled and thought he should knock out the person in front of him. However-- after a few looks, he recognised the person. It was the infirmary girl he met on the first day!

"...Uh. Since you dared to speak, I assume that thing can't hear anything?"

He threw a glance at the black shade and there was not much reaction. Good to know.

"Anyway... We already met, you were at the infirmary on the first day. I am the guy who skipped the ceremony with Swir. Eudes Quesnel."
After introducing himself, he decided to reply to her question. On a side note, at first, she was not willing to give out her name, was she? Bah!

"I don't know at all. I was planning to go to the library but... there is that thing on the way."
Hopefully, it means that they can easily pass by and ignore it.

"Forgive me, I was... addled back in the infirmary. My mind wasn't functioning peoperly. Must be the side effects of taking medicines. If I managed to offend you in some way or another, I apologize. Let's make a new start."

Elizabeth bowed at the male student. First day at school and her alter egos already made people uncomfortable around her. First impression is everything, and they ruined it.

After Elizabeth finished her apology, she pointed at the black things and said.

"Don't worry. Those magical anomalies aren't hostile. They are harmless." For now. "How about going to the library together? It's safer with the two of us."

'Hi, Mariel.'

'What is it, Anya? I'm busy piloting our body."

'How about we combine our willpower to block the weirdos from ever controlling our body?'

'We can do that?'

Last edited:

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
"Forgive me, I was... addled back in the infirmary. My mind wasn't functioning peoperly. Must be the side effects of taking medicines. If I managed to offend you in some way or another, I apologize. Let's make a new start."

Elizabeth bowed at the male student. First day at school and her alter egos already made people uncomfortable around her. First impression is everything, and they ruined it.

After Elizabeth finished her apology, she pointed at the black things and said.

"Don't worry. Those magical anomalies aren't hostile. They are harmless." For now. "How about going to the library together? It's safer with the two of us."

'Hi, Mariel.'

'What is it, Anya? I'm busy piloting our body."

'How about we combine our willpower to block the weirdos from ever controlling our body?'

'We can do that?'
"Ah, no worries about that. You were just unwilling to give out your name... and that's about it I guess? Nothing bad."

Eudes shrugged and then looked at the magical anomaly. Now he was curious, what would happen if he tries to touch it? If something bad happens, what would happen if he collects it and throws it on someone? No no no, let's not take risks.

"Anyway, yeah, let's head to the library! I have to read a few books for the next week."
And also train. Guess he will go outside the Academy this weekend and train by beating up people? Mmmmm. Or search for seasoned adventurers... provoking them should not be too difficult.
Thus, Eudes quickly forgot about the anomaly and moved towards the library, fully relaxed.

Bochi

When the dust cleared, the very tip of the clock tower had been sheared right off --- Nacht had cobbled together a long-distance high-powered attack, and upon deducing the position of the target, wasted no time sniping the target from her position.

"Oops. Looks like there's a valid reason to rebuild the clock tower now. Teehee~?"

Library Wonder - Eliminated!

Leti

"Ah, no worries about that. You were just unwilling to give out your name... and that's about it I guess? Nothing bad."

Eudes shrugged and then looked at the magical anomaly. Now he was curious, what would happen if he tries to touch it? If something bad happens, what would happen if he collects it and throws it on someone? No no no, let's not take risks.

"Anyway, yeah, let's head to the library! I have to read a few books for the next week."
And also train. Guess he will go outside the Academy this weekend and train by beating up people? Mmmmm. Or search for seasoned adventurers... provoking them should not be too difficult.
Thus, Eudes quickly forgot about the anomaly and moved towards the library, fully relaxed.

Eudes and Elizabeth's trip to the library was uneventful. In a sense that nothing tried to maim or permanently injure them.

When the dust cleared, the very tip of the clock tower had been sheared right off --- Nacht had cobbled together a long-distance high-powered attack, and upon deducing the position of the target, wasted no time sniping the target from her position.

"Oops. Looks like there's a valid reason to rebuild the clock tower now. Teehee~?"

Along the way, Elizabeth sensed a sudden spike of magical energy that disappeared in a flickering moment. At time like this, it's probably nothing. The pair continued to walk towards the library in silence. Unaware of what just happened.

'Anya, do you know how to talk to boys without getting awkward? This silence is getting uncomfortable.'

'Find something you have in common and start a conversation centered around it. Don't forget to smile.'

"So, Eudes isn't it? How's everything so far? Getting used to the academy?"

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Eudes and Elizabeth's trip to the library was uneventful. In a sense that nothing tried to maim or permanently injure them.

Along the way, Elizabeth sensed a sudden spike of magical energy that disappeared in a flickering moment. At time like this, it's probably nothing. The pair continued to walk towards the library in silence. Unaware of what just happened.

'Anya, do you know how to talk to boys without getting awkward? This silence is getting uncomfortable.'

'Find something you have in common and start a conversation centered around it. Don't forget to smile.'

"So, Eudes isn't it? How's everything so far? Getting used to the academy?"
Hearing her, Eudes stopped walking, touched his chin and thought for a few seconds. As expected of a thug like him, he did not feel any magical energy. So far--

"I guess it hasn't been bad... Admittedly, there are some troubles but most of them are related to my family and the students that I have beaten up or will beat up. Ah, and also me. I am a problem... I have 2 hours of detention Saturday? That was during Combat class, I kind of... overworked my partner."
Accidentally of course. Once he replied, he continued walking and stopped spea-- wait no, that's rude. He should at the very least try to continue the conversation.
"What about you? Are you doing fine? And... What class do you prefer?"

Phew. Communication be awkward! Communication be bad!

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Alba detected a glimmer of light through the window as they got closer. He got a flashback of him run to some kids as red steel beams falling from the sky, he tackled Lisette and attempt to write a protection rune. He was too late and spell caused the explosion in another side of the window. He tightly hugged her as the glass shattered. The explosion went pass above their heads but broken pieces of glass flew piercing his back.

'Ugh. Okay! That's really hurt.'

Lisette quite literally evened the playing field, and even as she was protected down to the ground, she felt an insane amount of energy build up and unleash.

She was underneath Alba, his weight was a bit reassuring as, quite literally, the top of the clock tower had been cleared off. She looked up from the ground in mild//no more out of mixed horror and shock seeing their ghostly apparition nothing more than a Smokey topped tower.

She immediately went to check Alba’s condition.

“ohmygoodness, are you okay, I wasn’t expecting it to be that bad, are you hurt? Hang on I have a tonic in my bag somewhere!” She pulled her bag out from some rubble and produced a vial she’d made from herbs and healing water.

“please drink this, ohmygoodness I am so sorry!”

she wondered if they’d get a bigger punishment for this and then immediately thought, yes, yes they would.

“Know a quick, fast way to leave here without being spotted?” She asked, more out of fear than anything else. She did not want to be around if the teachers started showing up.

[ooc - hooooooooh boy, I passed out holding my phone lmao]