A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [Event Stage]

Vongrak

Greenhouse
"Vhat do you vant, young lady? Can't you zee that I'm buzy? All ze ztudentz valtzing around in here, making a mezz of thiz place. Az if that vazn't enough, that accurzed zaint haz invoked her ridiculouz zpell. Go back to your dormz if you vant to ztay unharmed! Zhoo, zhoo!"

When Verity peered into the greenhouse, she was greeted by a large, reddish face a few centimetres away from her own nose, sounding dizpleazed...err, displeased. It had no nose and no eyes, only a massive maw with razor-sharp teeth.

More simply put, the huge venus-flytrap-esque plant was talking to her, while it moved it's vines (hands?) around, removing plants and relocating them closer to the centre of the greenhouse.

Library
Alas, whoever designed the library neglected to factor in the biological needs of it's users. Or perhaps it was a deliberate move --- dampness would quickly ruin older books.

Still, there were quite a few bushes around, and in the worse case scenario, the cafeteria was just a short walk away. So was the musical block.

@Vongrak @Leti

Verity took out her notebook and started writing. It was somewhat difficult on account of the darkness... certainly not the giant venus flytrap monster in front of course not never.

*On notebook* Hello, I'm Verity, I was having a nightmare and something seems to have gone horribly wrong. Do you need any help? I'm a poison aspected magic user, which gives me surprising affinty with plants. I certainly didn't mean to distrub anyone... Also do please let me know if you can actually read this... I'm not quite sure if you have eyes.

Verity scribbled out her questions and presented it to the monster and waited for a response. Sure, the monster looked scary, but it had already been more polite then a number of people she'd tried talking to in the past so what's the worst that could happen. Besides there was enchanted glass in the way... she surely wasn't using this as a great chance to help with her social anxiety. Nope, she just wanted to help

Leti

Third Floor Toilet
"Will you? Will you?"

The girl tilted her head. She looked rather cute. Granted, she'd gotten her clothes splattered all over with tomato sauce, but that didn't detract from her appearance much. Neither did the dried red stains on the rather sharp implement --- after all, that's just dried blood! Right?

"Please?"

Elizabeth considered all of her options while watching the girl from a safe distance. Outside melee range. Could this girl be the resident of the third floor toilet her elder sister warned her about? Elizabeth the XIII doesn't specify which third floor toilet she will appears. Just how many of them are there?

Besides, the girl looked like she is having fun cosplaying as that one annoying enemy from a JRPG with too long title. The one who keeps spamming powerful moves with high chances of inflicting instant death like no tomorrow. If it's someone's idea of a joke, it could only be done by one of those people.

"Depends. What will you do if I said yes? Let me guess. Your next line is: Will you die for me?"

If the girl turns hostile, Elizabeth could use the red stains covering the girl's body as a mean to defend herself. Elizabeth has many regrets, however, fulfilling the requirements for making a pact with a benign (and useless) great spirit just a moments before the end of her previous life is not one of them.

For the most part, the ability to freely manipulate various form of liquids is useless. It can't stop a bullet or deflect spells. However, combined with the Revins' cursed blood and the blessings of the full moon...

It would made a certain blonde artist proud.

If, god forbid, shold all things went completely pear shaped, Elizabeth still has an ace in the hole. Taking the form of the Revin family's secret ultimate technique. Something that is capable of altering reality itself.

Bochi

Verity took out her notebook and started writing. It was somewhat difficult on account of the darkness... certainly not the giant venus flytrap monster in front of course not never.

*On notebook* Hello, I'm Verity, I was having a nightmare and something seems to have gone horribly wrong. Do you need any help? I'm a poison aspected magic user, which gives me surprising affinty with plants. I certainly didn't mean to distrub anyone... Also do please let me know if you can actually read this... I'm not quite sure if you have eyes.

Verity scribbled out her questions and presented it to the monster and waited for a response. Sure, the monster looked scary, but it had already been more polite then a number of people she'd tried talking to in the past so what's the worst that could happen. Besides there was enchanted glass in the way... she surely wasn't using this as a great chance to help with her social anxiety. Nope, she just wanted to help
"Of courze zomezing'z gone completely vrong, vhy elze vould ze accurzed moon look like zat? Ziz iz not a good night to be out vandering, lizzle girl. Ezpecially not alone. I don't knov if you're parzicularly provizient in mazik, vat zere are at leaz four beaztz outzide zat can znap bonez like ztizkz. If you're really foolharzly enough, zen zeek out ze zeventh. Only zhe can undo ze curze."

The plant brushed it's mouth with a vine, as if thinking.

"Zere iz an old zree by ze lake. You might find zomething uzeful unzerneath."
Elizabeth considered all of her options while watching the girl from a safe distance. Outside melee range. Could this girl be the resident of the third floor toilet her elder sister warned her about? Elizabeth the XIII doesn't specify which third floor toilet she will appears. Just how many of them are there?

Besides, the girl looked like she is having fun cosplaying as that one annoying enemy from a JRPG with too long title. The one who keeps spamming powerful moves with high chances of inflicting instant death like no tomorrow. If it's someone's idea of a joke, it could only be done by one of those people.

"Depends. What will you do if I said yes? Let me guess. Your next line is: Will you die for me?"

If the girl turns hostile, Elizabeth could use the red stains covering the girl's body as a mean to defend herself. Elizabeth has many regrets, however, fulfilling the requirements for making a pact with a benign (and useless) great spirit just a moments before the end of her previous life is not one of them.

For the most part, the ability to freely manipulate various form of liquids is useless. It can't stop a bullet or deflect spells. However, combined with the Revins' cursed blood and the blessings of the full moon...

It would made a certain blonde artist proud.

If, god forbid, shold all things went completely pear shaped, Elizabeth still has an ace in the hole. Taking the form of the Revin family's secret ultimate technique. Something that is capable of altering reality itself.
"Hmm?"

The girl took some time to think about it.

"No, I won't. I think you're referring to my sister, though."

"Sup, you called?"

Another girl emerged from a cubicle to stand next to the first; besides the fact that she had no weapon and was wearing a perfectly clean outfit, the two looked basically the same.

"Nice to meet you. Are you a friend?"

The new arrival spoke.

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
"Ugh... My head hurts. Is it morning already? Do you find an interesting book, Eudes?"

Elizabeth rubbed her eyes. It might be a harmless thing to do, but an article once said doing that too often will brings more harm than good. She did the most sensible thing people do when faced with such information: She stopped reading.

"I need to go the toilet. If the big bad shows up, just beat them up, da?"

Or throw some books. God knows they can be used as a throwing weapons. As long as you can throw them effectively. Most of them are that heavy. Enough to deal a decent amount of damage.

Elizabeth ignored the devastation surrounding her, too busy trying to find a toilet. Collapsed bookcases piled on top of another. Looks like someone has been redecorating. The first floor have no functioning toilets, but what about the second floor? Or the floor after that?
Being focused on his reading, Eudes did not reply until he realised a few seconds later that someone was speaking.
"Ah yes, of c-- she already left."
His attention span seems to have been terribly reduced. In any case, he was satisfied with the books he found. 'Shield Techniques by Arrodes,' 'Swordsmanship for paupers,' and finally, 'Anthology of Duels' Analysis.' The last one was special due to its nature, some kind of expert in fighting was analyzing moves famous duels he witnessed himself.

In any case-- wait, how is he supposed to tell that he borrowed these books? The librarian isn't even here. That's... pretty odd. Oh well! They will eventually found him and get back the books... actually, perhaps he should leave them here in a corner. So nobody finds them and he can pick them up right away the next day. As for why?
Considering the current situation, he may get into troubles and damage them. That was a risk he could not take. Now though, that he was tired of reading. What to do? Should he wait for Elizabeth or search her? Maybe he could go back to the dorms and sleep?

"Aaahh... I can't do that. Gotta tell her that I am leaving first."
How bothersome. Where did she go anyway? To the toilets. Since Eudes already went up to the 2nd floor once-- as far as his memory allowed him to, there were no restrooms in the 2nd floor. Maybe on the third floor? Thinking that he had no choice but to go there, Eudes grumbled as he climbed the stairs.

Leti

"Hmm?"

The girl took some time to think about it.

"No, I won't. I think you're referring to my sister, though."

"Sup, you called?"

Another girl emerged from a cubicle to stand next to the first; besides the fact that she had no weapon and was wearing a perfectly clean outfit, the two looked basically the same.

"Nice to meet you. Are you a friend?"

The new arrival spoke.

Sensing no hostile intentions from the pair of twins, Elizabeth relaxed. But she didn't let her guard down. Just in case.

"I'm just a passerby. Do you know what's going on? Why is the moon colored red? Do note that I don't take I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you as a valid answer."

'There you go. You finally have someone to interrogate. Two of them. Happy now?'

The boss music stopped. Replaced with... Well nothing. Peace, at last. Sometime, violence isn't the answer.

Now that Elizabeth knows anyone else can see the moon turning red (courtesy of Eudes), it's time to start determining the truth behind its cause.

Was it a ritual performed by a blood saint of Yelem, or was it the sign of an impending apocalypse?

Elizabeth doesn't know if Yelem exists in this world, though. The person performing the ritual could be anyone. But if it's the same ritual from one of Elizabeth's previous life, the person who offered themselves to host the ritual have to be female and knows the significance of the number "seven".

'That's what Claudia said, but she is... Well, you know.'

'Thanks for the compliment. I was thinking of using this chance to resurrect one of us. Any volunteers?'

'Aren't we tied to this body? What will happen to Elizabeth if one of us left?'

'You have a point, Mariel. We will cross that bridge later.'

Bochi

Sensing no hostile intentions from the pair of twins, Elizabeth relaxed. But she didn't let her guard down. Just in case.

"I'm just a passerby. Do you know what's going on? Why is the moon colored red? Do note that I don't take I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you as a valid answer."

'There you go. You finally have someone to interrogate. Two of them. Happy now?'

The boss music stopped. Replaced with... Well nothing. Peace, at last. Sometime, violence isn't the answer.

Now that Elizabeth knows anyone else can see the moon turning red (courtesy of Eudes), it's time to start determining the truth behind its cause.

Was it a ritual performed by a blood saint of Yelem, or was it the sign of an impending apocalypse?

Elizabeth doesn't know if Yelem exists in this world, though. The person performing the ritual could be anyone. But if it's the same ritual from one of Elizabeth's previous life, the person who offered themselves to host the ritual have to be female and knows the significance of the number "seven".

'That's what Claudia said, but she is... Well, you know.'

'Thanks for the compliment. I was thinking of using this chance to resurrect one of us. Any volunteers?'

'Aren't we tied to this body? What will happen to Elizabeth if one of us left?'

'You have a point, Mariel. We will cross that bridge later.'
"Hmm..."

Now both girls(?) had thoughtful expressions on their faces.

"We're not sure."

Spoke the clean one.

"But we have some conjectures."

Added the second.

"It's most probably one of the Seven Wonders behind this."
"Or maybe several of them working together."
"But if the ritual's performed alone, then the number of suspects drop to two."
"Mhm, only Sixth or Seventh have enough authority to dye the moon red and affect the rest of us."
"Though if Sixth was the culprit, Seventh would have intervened by now. It's strange."
"Strange it is. Which also means---"
"Seventh's probably the culprit."
"Super shocking."

At this point the twins high-fived each other. As for the reason why, no one knows.

"That said, this is only conjecture. We cannot say for sure."
"But we could find out more. We're all over the school."

A head poked out of the wall. To nobody's surprise, it looked exactly like the first two.

"If you want, we'll ask Seventh for you."
"We'll throw in a discount for the commission fee too."
"Buy one get one free?"

All three spoke in unison, blinking at Elizabeth. Their expressions were neutral.

Vongrak

"Of courze zomezing'z gone completely vrong, vhy elze vould ze accurzed moon look like zat? Ziz iz not a good night to be out vandering, lizzle girl. Ezpecially not alone. I don't knov if you're parzicularly provizient in mazik, vat zere are at leaz four beaztz outzide zat can znap bonez like ztizkz. If you're really foolharzly enough, zen zeek out ze zeventh. Only zhe can undo ze curze."

The plant brushed it's mouth with a vine, as if thinking.

"Zere iz an old zree by ze lake. You might find zomething uzeful unzerneath."

Verity nodded at the plant to signal her understanding. Before heading off though she glanced around for a shovel. Finding one in a pile of gardening supplies she quickly jotted down a note to show the plant again

*On notebook* "I hope you don't mind if I borrow this shovel. I'll need it to dig up whatever secrets are hidden... that and if worst comes to worst it will make for a better weapon then my notebook.

Gathering the shovel and her courage Verity set of towards the the lake. She was careful as she made her way through the school.
If something bad happens during Verity sneaking let me know and I can add that in
She kept to the walls, and allowed herself to walk calmly despite the inner termoil she was experiencing. She knew her figure was easy to spot, but also that most eyes could only tack the fastest of movements in the dark, but as she inched ever closer to the lake, she felt like something could go wrong at any moment

Dropping to her knees and crawling Verity managed to get a glimpse at the lake, and the only old tree ze plant could be talking about...

Leti

"Hmm..."

Now both girls(?) had thoughtful expressions on their faces.

"We're not sure."

Spoke the clean one.

"But we have some conjectures."

Added the second.

"It's most probably one of the Seven Wonders behind this."
"Or maybe several of them working together."
"But if the ritual's performed alone, then the number of suspects drop to two."
"Mhm, only Sixth or Seventh have enough authority to dye the moon red and affect the rest of us."
"Though if Sixth was the culprit, Seventh would have intervened by now. It's strange."
"Strange it is. Which also means---"
"Seventh's probably the culprit."
"Super shocking."

At this point the twins high-fived each other. As for the reason why, no one knows.

"That said, this is only conjecture. We cannot say for sure."
"But we could find out more. We're all over the school."

A head poked out of the wall. To nobody's surprise, it looked exactly like the first two.

"If you want, we'll ask Seventh for you."
"We'll throw in a discount for the commission fee too."
"Buy one get one free?"

All three spoke in unison, blinking at Elizabeth. Their expressions were neutral.

'Anya...'

'What is it Claudia?'

'If the Seventh is the host of the ritual and is responsible for that burst of magical energy from earlier, I think we should find a way to bargain with her. We cannot simply force her to end this... Witches' night. We will die.'

'Is that really you, Claudia? You almost sounds... Normal. It's that bad, huh?'

A Claudia who doesn't talk about dismantling things or experimenting on people. That's new. Out of all Elizabeth's alter egos, she is the most unstable one. All of them used to be a student at some point in their lives until tragedy struck, never achieving anything beyond that. This one only happens to be somewhat zealous in her pursuit of knowledge.

Returning to the present, if those toilet girls(?) weren't lying and they're actually exist all over the school, then they must be some kind of apparition tied to the land on which the school was built. The only way to permanently get rid of them is to reduce everything to ashes. Which is ridiculous.

'Those apparition hold no ill will towards us. For the moment, we should refrain from doing unnecessary actions. If we did something that offended the Seventh, our life is forfeit.'

'Claudia, stop making senses! You're scaring us!'

As if on cue, Elizabeth's eyes flashed golden. Only this time, there will be no self-experimentation of untested substances.

"Ah, the joy of being in control of your destiny again..."

She looked at the girls(?) and smiled. Claudia might be insane, but she has a charming smile that hides the madness inside of her.

"Nothing is ever free. Everything has to be paid for. So, what's the catch?"

Right after Elizabeth uttered those words, someone entered the toilet. It was... Unexpected, to say the least. An unexpected surprise, but not an unwelcome one. The more, the merrier.

"Eudes, what are you doing inside the girls' toilet?"

@Gaap

Bochi

Verity nodded at the plant to signal her understanding. Before heading off though she glanced around for a shovel. Finding one in a pile of gardening supplies she quickly jotted down a note to show the plant again

*On notebook* "I hope you don't mind if I borrow this shovel. I'll need it to dig up whatever secrets are hidden... that and if worst comes to worst it will make for a better weapon then my notebook.

Gathering the shovel and her courage Verity set of towards the the lake. She was careful as she made her way through the school.
If something bad happens during Verity sneaking let me know and I can add that in
She kept to the walls, and allowed herself to walk calmly despite the inner termoil she was experiencing. She knew her figure was easy to spot, but also that most eyes could only tack the fastest of movements in the dark, but as she inched ever closer to the lake, she felt like something could go wrong at any moment

Dropping to her knees and crawling Verity managed to get a glimpse at the lake, and the only old tree ze plant could be talking about...
...Was at the bottom of the lake.

Before that, however, there were two...people?...fighting each other near the lake's banks. The grinding noise of metal on metal, the explosions of magical spells going off. It was a fierce match, and maddening laughter found it's way to the girl's ears.

The two combatants seemed pretty evenly matched.

@Silv
'Anya...'

'What is it Claudia?'

'If the Seventh is the host of the ritual and is responsible for that burst of magical energy from earlier, I think we should find a way to bargain with her. We cannot simply force her to end this... Witches' night. We will die.'

A Claudia who doesn't talk about dismantling things or experimenting on people. That's new. Out of all Elizabeth's alter egos, she is the most unstable one. All of them used to be a student at some point in their lives until tragedy struck, never achieving anything beyond that. This one only happens to be somewhat zealous in her pursuit of knowledge.

Returning to the present, if those toilet girls(?) weren't lying and they're actually exist all over the school, then they must be some kind of apparition tied to the land on which the school was built. The only way to permanently get rid of them is to reduce everything to ashes. Which is ridiculous.

'Those apparition hold no ill will towards us. For the moment, we should refrain from doing unnecessary actions. If we did something that offended the Seventh, our life is forfeit.'

As if on cue, Elizabeth's eyes flashed golden. Only this time, there will be no self-experimentation of untested substances.

She looked at the girls(?) and smiled. Claudia might be insane, but she has a charming smile that hides the madness inside of her.

Right after Elizabeth uttered those words, someone entered the toilet. It was... Unexpected, to say the least. An unexpected surprise, but not an unwelcome one. The more, the merrier.

@Gaap
"We thought you'd say that."
"Humans love asking that question."
"Then, we'll name our price."

The two-and-a-quarter girls did not seem to notice Eudes, who had just entered, and continued speaking.

"Long ago, there was a murder on the grounds."
"One most foul indeed. The culprit was never found. Neither was the whole body."
"Even now the remains lie there, not given a proper burial."
"The murderer has long since died."
"But we want to be found. We want to be at peace."
"Put us to rest."
"Make us whole again."

The heads stared at one another, coming to a consensus. Then the girl in the middle spoke first.

"As a gesture of goodwill."
"We'll tell you one thing we've just learnt."
"A message from Seventh. She says---"
"Humans. I await you upon the rooftop."
"Gather the tokens of the other six Wonders."
"And I shall test your mettle personally."

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
'Anya...'

'What is it Claudia?'

@Gaap
"Well, I obviously got lost."
From Eudes, that would be believable. Getting lost and entering into the girls' restroom? That does sound like him. Albeit, it is a bit too much.
"Just kidding, I was searching for you. Yanno, I was planning to get back to the dorms but thought to tell you before but..."

Before that, however, there were two...people?...fighting each other near the lake's banks. The grinding noise of metal on metal, the explosions of magical spells going off. It was a fierce match, and maddening laughter found it's way to the girl's ears.

@Silv

The two-and-a-quarter girls did not seem to notice Eudes, who had just entered, and continued speaking.

"One most foul indeed. The culprit was never found. Neither was the whole body."
"Put us to rest."
"Make us whole again."

The heads stared at one another, coming to a consensus. Then the girl in the middle spoke first.

"Look like you got into troubles, huh."
Now the question was whether to help or not. Sincerely, his urge to sleep and forget about everything was strong. However, clearly, it seemed like a fun situation. You don't meet ghosts every day after all. While, he did not know what that thing about Seventh and Wonders was about...

"Bah. I suppose the black thing 'round the dorms is a 'wonder.'"
Unwilling to get involved, but also to abandon Elizabeth. That was the perfect pretext to get involved.
"That's on the way so... I guess I can bash it a bit..."
Also, if he went back to the dorms. That could be seen as fleeing now that he had an idea of the situation-- six other monsters were wandering in the school. No students seemed to be alerted. There were no teachers. Or, should he say-- natives? At this point, he suspected Elizabeth to be reincarnated but won't ask anything about it-- he did not want to be asked as well.
'That's mighty annoying. It's as if we've no choice but to be involved.'

Silv

@Silv

"Put us to rest."
"Make us whole again."

From Eudes, that would be believable. Getting lost and entering into the girls' restroom? That does sound like him. Albeit, it is a bit too much.
"Just kidding, I was searching for you. Yanno, I was planning to get back to the dorms but thought to tell you before but..."

Now the question was whether to help or not. Sincerely, his urge to sleep and forget about everything was strong. However, clearly, it seemed like a fun situation. You don't meet ghosts every day after all. While, he did not know what that thing about Seventh and Wonders was about...

Unwilling to get involved, but also to abandon Elizabeth. That was the perfect pretext to get involved.
Also, if he went back to the dorms. That could be seen as fleeing now that he had an idea of the situation-- six other monsters were wandering in the school. No students seemed to be alerted. There were no teachers. Or, should he say-- natives? At this point, he suspected Elizabeth to be reincarnated but won't ask anything about it-- he did not want to be asked as well.

A Crimson bath of Clashing steel, flowing sweat, and broken swords. Both figures moved as if they could not stand one another. Both of the figures were somewhat ragged by the time others come on the scene. Both figures cloaked in a form of darkness, obvious to any onlookers that they were using the dark element. The moon hanging over head gives the whole scene a solemn atmosphere, like that of a graveyard. All else is still near the two. The wind dies, the creatures stay silent, there is only the soft sound of dripping blood.

Her school uniform is torn and tattered with plenty of shallow cuts across her arms legs and body in general, tufts of hair drift down from all too close calls from her head. Her breathing heavy as she continues to clash with the red eyed monster.

“How pointless it is. You are bleeding, why don’t you just die?”

A chill fills the air as those words are spoken, the voice otherworldly as the distortion in the darkness mains and twists the sounds.

“I could ask the same of you.”

From the distance it is impossible to tell who is talking between the two. Both voices are twisted beyond understanding who is speaking, only the meaning of the words come across to any nearby viewers.

Yurei’s vision swims as sweat trickles down past her eyes, her glasses slipping slowly down her nose. Her hot breath streams into the night. A momentary lapse in the fighting. A temporary truce. Both figures push their glasses up at the same time and glare at one another. The ghost’s figure is a sorry sight as well. The shadow is missing bits and pieces as small flecks of darkness bleed off.

“You’ll die you know.

You should join me

It is so LONELY

Why? WHY? ᚹᚺᚤ?”

Both figures dash at one another again. You know what they say. You feel most alive the closer you are to death. The fight intensifies though neither figure is willing to give ground. The sickening red eyes and smokey orange eyes have eyes for no one else.

Both figures are running low on stamina though they seem to be waiting for an opening of sorts.

FenrIIrz

Corridor
The same flowerpot appeared with increasing frequency the longer Alba spent navigating the corridor.

The first few times it appeared, that was it. Nothing else of note happened when it was maneuvered past and left behind. When Alba had probably seen it again for the fifth of sixth time, there was a small difference. A small figure that couldn't have been taller than a stool, following behind him just far enough to be out of sight, but not out of mind.

It started closing the distance between the two gradually, getting closer and closer over time. After a while, it had gotten close enough for a smell to linger in the air.

Salty.

Third Floor Toilet
"Will you? Will you?"

The girl tilted her head. She looked rather cute. Granted, she'd gotten her clothes splattered all over with tomato sauce, but that didn't detract from her appearance much. Neither did the dried red stains on the rather sharp implement --- after all, that's just dried blood! Right?

"Please?"

@FenrIIrz @Leti
Alba walked through the never-ending corridor until he saw that the flowerpot was the only thing in the loop beside him. He stepped closer to the walls and crouched down to look at the empty pot. *sniffs* 'What's that smell?' He would find the source of that strange scent later after he's done with the pot in front of him. Now he only had three choices before his eyes.

1. Ignore it
2. Take a look at it
3. Use the secret technique

'Nothing will end if I don't do anything so option 1 is out. I also need to keep my secret technique to use it later...'

He lifted up the pot and took a look of it...

Bochi

Alba walked through the never-ending corridor until he saw that the flowerpot was the only thing in the loop beside him. He stepped closer to the walls and crouched down to look at the empty pot. *sniffs* 'What's that smell?' He would find the source of that strange scent later after he's done with the pot in front of him. Now he only had three choices before his eyes.

1. Ignore it
2. Take a look at it
3. Use the secret technique

'Nothing will end if I don't do anything so option 1 is out. I also need to keep my secret technique to use it later...'

He lifted up the pot and took a look of it...
The pot was deep blue in colour and felt glossy to the touch. Porcelain, most likely. It resembled a normal flowerpot as well.

Except for some markings at the bottom.

'Fill'.

The black figure crept closer.

FenrIIrz

The pot was deep blue in colour and felt glossy to the touch. Porcelain, most likely. It resembled a normal flowerpot as well.

Except for some markings at the bottom.

'Fill'.

The black figure crept closer.
"Fill? Do I have to get dirt from somewhere? Or Should I fill it with water." Alba stood up and turned around. What's waiting for him for his a black figure that is no taller than a dining table. Two were in deadlock alone in the corridor with a soft moonlight illuminating the hallway. 'Ughhhhh. This gives me a weird vibe'

"Hello?"

Bochi

"Fill? Do I have to get dirt from somewhere? Or Should I fill it with water." Alba stood up and turned around. What's waiting for him for his a black figure that is no taller than a dining table. Two were in deadlock alone in the corridor with a soft moonlight illuminating the hallway. 'Ughhhhh. This gives me a weird vibe'

"Hello?"
The black figure shrugged, pointing at the pot. It did not say anything else, nor did it come closer.

Watching the black figure fills you with determination.:blob_hide:

FenrIIrz

The black figure shrugged, pointing at the pot. It did not say anything else, nor did it come closer.

Watching the black figure fills you with determination.:blob_hide:
Alba watched the figure stared at him intensively and it didn't seem to move in any second. He thought about all things that had happened tonight.

'Red Moon, ghost, twisted hallway, and this child. Oh. I get it.' He turned around and dropped his back on the floor without letting the figure know what he was doing. He opened the bag and started filling the pot with something. He turned around again to face the figure with a pot filled with a bunch of colorful small bags and wraps.

"Treat." He placed the pot stuffed with candies in front of him.

Bochi

Alba watched the figure stared at him intensively and it didn't seem to move in any second. He thought about all things that had happened tonight.

'Red Moon, ghost, twisted hallway, and this child. Oh. I get it.' He turned around and dropped his back on the floor without letting the figure know what he was doing. He opened the bag and started filling the pot with something. He turned around again to face the figure with a pot filled with a bunch of colorful small bags and wraps.

"Treat." He placed the pot stuffed with candies in front of him.
"......"

The short figure heaved a silent sigh, then spoke. It's voice was monotonous, but somehow managed to convey exasperation perfectly well.

"Wrong festival, you moron. I'm just here to observe --- you haven't addressed the actual issue yet."

It gestured at the corridor around them.

Leti

"Put us to rest."
"Make us whole again."

'A murder most foul... Interesting. Something like that is enough to split one's soul. The culprit was never found but the murderer died? I don't think so. Part of him still lives.'

There is only one person in the entire school with enough authority to cover everything happening around it. Which is...

'Claudia, are you talking about...'

'The headmaster? Yes. I know something about him seems fishy. He kept his position for far too long.'

Fortunately, the apparition only asked to be put to rest. Not avenge their death. Since raining vengeance to one part of a soul already claimed by death is nigh impossible.

'I excpected nothing less for someone who practices capitalism. Creating phylacteries should be a walk in the park for the headmaster.'

Elizabeth wondered if the headmaster split his soul 9 times. One inside his body, one already destroyed, and the rest tied to the seven wonders. She could be wrong, and the headmaster is not involved. However, the law of Daiches clearly states that if something goes wrong, the blame should be placed in the shoulder of an authority figure.

"Understood. I will make sure to give you a proper burial. What should I write in your headstone? Your name couldn't be Toilet Girl."

Elizabeth turned to face Eudes, smiling. His facial expression is so easy to read. It's as if he suspected Elizabeth of being one of those people. He is wrong, of course. Elizabeth is not a reincarnator. She is a serial reincarnator. There is a difference.

"You're searching for me? Thanks for being the first person in the school to notice I'm gone. I appreciate it. We need to find a solution to prevent you from getting lost too often, though. It's inconvenient for you to got lost on the path of life."

A solution that doesn't involve Elizabeth splitting open Eudes' skull to realign his topographically agnostic brain, hopefully. Elizabeth doesn't have any time for surgeries.

Bochi

'A murder most foul... Interesting. Something like that is enough to split one's soul. The culprit was never found but the murderer died? I don't think so. Part of him still lives.'

There is only one person in the entire school with enough authority to cover everything happening around it. Which is...

'Claudia, are you talking about...'

'The headmaster? Yes. I know something about him seems fishy. He kept his position for far too long.'

Fortunately, the apparition only asked to be put to rest. Not avenge their death. Since raining vengeance to one part of a soul already claimed by death is nigh impossible.

'I excpected nothing less for someone who practices capitalism. Creating phylacteries should be a walk in the park for the headmaster.'

Elizabeth wondered if the headmaster split his soul 9 times. One inside his body, one already destroyed, and the rest tied to the seven wonders. She could be wrong, and the headmaster is not involved. However, the law of Daiches clearly states that if something goes wrong, the blame should be placed in the shoulder of an authority figure.

"Understood. I will make sure to give you a proper burial. What should I write in your headstone? Your name couldn't be Toilet Girl."

Elizabeth turned to face Eudes, smiling. His facial expression is so easy to read. It's as if he suspected Elizabeth of being one of those people. He is wrong, of course. Elizabeth is not a reincarnator. She is a serial reincarnator. There is a difference.

"You're searching for me? Thanks for being the first person in the school to notice I'm gone. I appreciate it. We need to find a solution to prevent you from getting lost too often, though. It's inconvenient for you to got lost on the path of life."

A solution that doesn't involve Elizabeth splitting open Eudes' skull to realign his topographically agnostic brain, hopefully. Elizabeth doesn't have any time for surgeries.
"We've forgotten."
"It's been long and longer still."
"Since you're helping, we'll let you decide."

The apparition turned to leave.

"It's a good night."
"A fine night."
"A night of trickery and lies."
"Let us meet again."
"Yes, agreed."

Then, before it vanished---

"The piano music is terrible tonight."

FenrIIrz

"......"

The short figure heaved a silent sigh, then spoke. It's voice was monotonous, but somehow managed to convey exasperation perfectly well.

"Wrong festival, you moron. I'm just here to observe --- you haven't addressed the actual issue yet."

It gestured at the corridor around them.
"....No candy for you then." Alba dumped all the candy inside the pot back into his bag. He gazed around the area and nothing changed since he enter the loop.

"So. What should I fill this Holy grail pot with? And if you also here... that's mean you also stuck here?"