A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [Event Stage]

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Aurora reached the mysterious girl. She was tripped and her escape prevented by lucky circumstances. After all, sung magic tired her out and running wasn't her strength.

She leaned down and checked her condition.

The girl didn't move and Aurora feared the worst, but she needed a bit more to fool her.

Aurora poked the mystery girl. Poke. Poke. Poke. "You know I can hear you breathing, right?"

Soo Villainous Admits Defeat, She Couldn't Escape For Lunch And Must Continue On With The Story

Soo Villainous had always lived a solitary life. She had often been the butt of jokes and discrimination due to her poor family background and her mixed blood. With no siblings, no friends, and parents who were a bit distant during her upbringing she developed an intensely strong aversion to being touched by others. By no means was she merely ticklish.

"Uwabahahaha! No don't poke me. I'm sorry please! Stop! Ahahahaha."

Soo admitted that against 4 opponents she was outmatched. If they had been regular opponents she would have stood a chance, but these were instinctual creatures who struck first without common sense. Even the greatest tactician would fail to plan out strategies impromptu against unpredictable beasts.

Leanord picks her up "Sorry miss, i accidentally trip you." As he looks at her face he has a look of realization "Ah miss soo, how lucky to finally meet you." he gives soo an paper saying Detention "this is for missing opening speech" and looks at the other two girls (ciel and aurora) "hello there miss... ''Looks at a clipboard'' Ciel & Miss aurora" walks over to them and gives them a paper saying detention "same deal with Miss soo over there"

Soo Villainous looked at the paper in her hand. Things were getting worse by the minute.

She had tried confronting the flow. She had tried running from the flow. She had tried tricking and avoiding the flow. However, Soo had yet to try going with the flow, even if it was nonsense. She was done thinking.

"Detention. Very good. I'll go there immediately sir."

Soo had unconditionally accepted, while the mysterious girl seemed to protest the detention. If all goes well, they will part ways here. Soo couldn't help but feel relieved.

Last edited:

Linkisawesome4

'ugh' Looks to soo "Tomorrow, no detention today" looks to aurora "you missed the opening ceremony and the president wants all you to group up." looks to ciel "..." looks to the others "...and take him to the Nurse's office for him to take a rest, he looks like he needs it."

TheOneWho

'ugh' Looks to soo "Tomorrow, no detention today" looks to aurora "you missed the opening ceremony and the president wants all you to group up." looks to ciel "..." looks to the others "...and take him to the Nurse's office for him to take a rest, he looks like he needs it."

'Thought'
"Speech"

"Ok sir, I will make sure to be there, just tell when it is tomorrow. And I'm fine sir, can you just tell me where the library is?"

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World

""you missed the opening ceremony and the president wants all you to group up" is the worst excuse I have ever heard. This is here an academy and not a tyranny. We have things like rule of law and the obligation to motivate. Your detentions violate both equally. You can't them just hand out willy-nilly. We students have rights!"

"No, I want all of our detentions to be reversed or I will bring this matter to the principal." Aurora continued her protest.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Lisette was able to get both her and her black haired companion into the auditorium before any teacher or faculty member had caught them. Her experience from her previous life, sneaking out and into her home to avoid her mother actually came in handy here.

She was able to find a side door that was propped open, more than likely the faculty entrance, but with some quiet silent gestures she managed to get both of them inside and to a section in the back.

She could see that Angelica was already happily involved in the orientation, which was quite unfortunate because she wanted to save her a seat, but she would have to make due. She seemed like a pretty nice, energetic, and sweet individual. The girl in her own company, probably wasn’t too comfortable with her yet, but Lisette thought with time she would open up.

They did make it in time to hear the Student council Presidents’ speech, just missing the last few sentences of the principals’.

The bad news? Heh, most of the freshmen seats were empty. Lisette wondered if this would be an interesting year or if there was something more intriguing.

They sat where the second years were sitting, most had been in attendance so it was very easy to blend in. When the orientation came to a recess, many of the second years cliqued with their groups and engaged in civil talk.

Lisette sheepishly gave a wry grin over to the black haired girl sitting beside her. “Sorry I wasn’t able to get us closer to the freshman section, with it being empty, we would have been caught. I didn’t want to get you in trouble.”

She laughed sheepishly. “But I’m glad you trusted me! I hope we can be friends!”
@AliceShiki

TheOneWho

""you missed the opening ceremony and the president wants all you to group up" is the worst excuse I have ever heard. This is here an academy and not a tyranny. We have things like rule of law and the obligation to motivate. Your detentions violate both equally. You can't them just hand out willy-nilly. We students have rights!"

"No, I want all of our detentions to be reversed or I will bring this matter to the principal." Aurora continued her protest.

"... down the hall from the nurse take a left then a right it should be down the hall on the left" 'So tiresome'

'Thoughts'
"Speech"

Sigh, "Well look on the bright side, now we know where the library is. Wasn't that our original goal? Let's go before it gets too dark." Ciel said trying to calm Aurora down.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
'Thought'
"Speech"

"Well look at it this way, if we go to the library, you can learn more about magic and spells. And when your strong enough, evil teachers won't be able to bully you anymore." Ciel said trying to calm Aurora down.

"You are right. One day I will roast him." :blob_teary: Aurora accepted her detention and refrained from getting the ignorant teacher fired.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Soo Villainous Meets Veronika Taylore and Deals With The Other Two ... Idiots

Everything had happened so quickly. Soo Villainous was trying to catch up with it all. Three people were now all staring at her and putting pressure on her for a response. What should she say?

First she had become a flambe experiment and the next moment she was buffeted by water and wind, which still left her a bit damp. The strange black-haired girl had insisted that she was only trying to help with her nutrition and digestion, and the other party was ... oh no, it's the aristocracy's bootlicker Veronika Taylore.

Meanwhile, Soo was being yelled at by another idiot who didn't realize the fire was already put out. Stop, drop, and roll? Please, rolling around in the dirt while wet ...

Soo believed that this was more trouble than it was worth. So she quickly decided to completely disengage. She would fight fire with fire and hope to never run into these crazies again.

"Nutrition! I see, you were just trying to cook the mushrooms! Thank you very much. And you! You seem familiar. Thank you for putting out the fire with magic. I feel fantastic now!"

Soo next set her sight on the third idiot. This was her chance.

"Stop, drop, and roll! I've got it! Trust me! I'll do it with the utmost skill!"

With that said, Soo immediately ran away as fast as she could before the others could understand what was happening.

If Soo was even slightly lucky, she would NEVER run into them again. It was highly unlikely that she would run into them again in the near future. Soo wouldn't possibly run into them again, right?
"Is this girl okay? She didn't hit her head on something, did she?" I thought as I watched her run away.
Aurora felt kind of sorry that she set the mysterious girl afire, but only slightly and only kind of. Still, she had a bad conscience, and she couldn't let her run off like this. The girl needed help. She seemed lonely and in a pitiful state. The least she could do was looking after her.

Aurora commanded, "After her!" Aurora ran off, following her. Sadly, her stamina wasn't the best and she hoped her new friend wouldn't outpace her. Probably not. She was short like her. She couldn't be fast.
"Ah, this must be one of the noble students...hang on, isn't that Aurora?"
Soo Villainous Was Ambushed
4 Element Lunch
Soo Villainous Uses The Ultimate Technique

Soo had been running to the best of her ability. Naturally she never intended to stop, drop, and roll. It was only a pretense for her to escape. However, for some reason she had stopped, dropped, and rolled anyways. Oof!

"Ouch. What the hell!"

Soo had just taken a hard fall and roll on the ground after being tripped! What is going on with this world! She just wanted to run away and eat lunch but all these maggots were coming out of the woodwork to give her trouble.

Wait. No. It couldn't be.

This. This isn't bullying is it?!

Fire, water, air, and now she's eating the earth for breakfast. A full elemental brunch. The hell is up with this!

In a split second all these thoughts burst through Soo's mind and she, in a fit of desperation came up with the optimal solution.

Soo laid prone on the ground and did not get back up. She closed her eyes. She did not move. She did not speak. She was dead.
"Ah, so she was indeed one of the missing students...Why is she pretending to be unconscious?"
Aurora mobilised all her legalise to defeat the detetion order. "I officially appeal against this so called detention. On which judicial basis do you act to give us a detention, sir? I can only observe a flagrant misuse and abuse of power that manifests in an illegitimate detention order."
"Ah...she's going to be one of those problematic nobles...isn't she...?"

"Oh~? You have the gall to say that in front of the Student Council President and a teacher? May I remind you, Lady von Schwarz that this is an Academy where rules are put in place for a reason. You are not in your noble territory, nor do you hold jurisdiction here. You are a student." I smiled with extra warmth.
"You wouldn't want your noble peers to see such lack of decorum in not owning up to your mistakes, now would you?" I said while still smiling.
"But .. But ... But ..." :blob_teary: Aurora began crying. "The evil teacher is bullying us!"
I glared at Aurora. "Mr Reavis is doing his job of ensuring the safety of all students! What would have happened if someone had trespassed the grounds with the intent to attack you? How would we keep you safe at such a time? The rules are in place for a reason." I softened my gaze and smiled more sweetly, "Please...try and keep to the rules?"

X

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Lisette was able to get both her and her black haired companion into the auditorium before any teacher or faculty member had caught them. Her experience from her previous life, sneaking out and into her home to avoid her mother actually came in handy here.

She was able to find a side door that was propped open, more than likely the faculty entrance, but with some quiet silent gestures she managed to get both of them inside and to a section in the back.

She could see that Angelica was already happily involved in the orientation, which was quite unfortunate because she wanted to save her a seat, but she would have to make due. She seemed like a pretty nice, energetic, and sweet individual. The girl in her own company, probably wasn’t too comfortable with her yet, but Lisette thought with time she would open up.

They did make it in time to hear the Student council Presidents’ speech, just missing the last few sentences of the principals’.

The bad news? Heh, most of the freshmen seats were empty. Lisette wondered if this would be an interesting year or if there was something more intriguing.

They sat where the second years were sitting, most had been in attendance so it was very easy to blend in. When the orientation came to a recess, many of the second years cliqued with their groups and engaged in civil talk.

Lisette sheepishly gave a wry grin over to the black haired girl sitting beside her. “Sorry I wasn’t able to get us closer to the freshman section, with it being empty, we would have been caught. I didn’t want to get you in trouble.”

She laughed sheepishly. “But I’m glad you trusted me! I hope we can be friends!”
@AliceShiki
"I-it's okay... This here is fine...

"And... Uhn... Friends? I... I'll be in your care.

"...

"Ah! I'm Luna! Pl-pleased to make your acquaintance!" *bows*

TheOneWho

"If you wish, I could guide you to it? However, for now, please head back to the Auditorium. New students need to go through orientation."

X

"Thank you, and if it's not to much trouble I'm happy if you could guide us."

'So much trouble this early in the year' Ciel thought, while mentally sighing.