A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [General/Freestyle Roleplay]

Leti

Elizabeth's school days could be summarized in under one word: Boring.

Boring means normal, which is a good thing since all things normal are supposed to be harmless. She attended all of her classes, take notes, and listened to the teachers' long-winded rambling. At the cost of losing a few brain cells.

She doesn't have friends, but what's the point of making any? Normal people don't randomly ask other people to become their friends out of nowhere. She is not like that one blue-eyed blonde girl on the third floor toilet Elizabeth's elder sister told to stay away from.

The girl always asked whoever she meets to become her friend. No exception. However, there is a catch. All of her friends all dead. If you accepted her request, she will kill you and skip ropes with your entrails.

Elizabeth couldn't recall if the girl is related to any of the school's seven wonders. If she does, Elizabeth will make sure to take some extra precautions when going to a toilet because if the girl is part of the seven, the probability of her actually existing is more than one percent. Higher than the rates of getting SSR in a mobage. And it terrified Elizabeth.

Bochi

Sometime during Wednesday Night, Swir paid a visit to the upper section of the old clock tower.

"I know you're hiding away somewhere, library shade. I'm not here to kick your ass, so come listen to what I say, or I will kick your ass."

Thaaat doesn't seeeem to be a veeery faaair choice...

An obscure figure wrapped in fog and linen manifested before her.

"I'm just here to pass the message. Tomorrow night will be quite the wild night --- do with that information what you will."

The figure stood stock still as it received, then understood the message.

I seeee...Mighty understaaanding of you...

Swir didn't wait around to see the figure disappear back beneath the floorboards. She still had a few people to see.

***​

"I understand where you're coming from, Lady Nacht, but to request me naught to interfere is..."

"Relax. I'm not out to kill those kids. At worst, I'll just scare some of them to death."

"...Isn't that the same thing as killing them...? Still, I can tell that you're adamant about this issue...very well. You have my word that I'll stay out of this matter."

"...Alright, I'm not that unreasonable. You may play the piano to calm them down if you desire."

"Thank you very much."

***​

"Why have you come, believer of a foreign god? I believe we had an agreement to leave each other alone so long as I did not go on a rampage."

"My, but I've come bearing good tidings. Will you not hear me out?"

"The last time I did, you trapped me in this old closet...speak your mind and begone."

"Heh. Someone's still sore about old matters. But nevermind that. Twenty-four hours from now, you'll find that you can exit this ridiculous closet you call home. Now, goodbye."

"......Hoh."

Vongrak

Tuesday

Divination
We've only just started and I feel a little lost. Perhaps jumping into this class and doing astrology alongside it was a mistake. Despite her own internal critiscism Verity found Divination too intruiging to pass up.

Reading & Writing INT
Sneaking into the class was easy for Verity. Her height actually making it easier for once as the class contained mostly older students. The contents though were rather lacking. Then again. Perhaps I'm a bit harsh. I've been writing for as long as I've been able to because of true need and not for its usefulness.

Healing 1
Verity was actually rather exciting to join the healing class. Just because she had the poison element didn't mean it wasn't capable of helping people. In fact it was one of the most sort after elements for medicine, though the stigma surrounding it wasn't the best. Verity actually noticed a surprising number of people from her magic 1 class here as well, but decided not to interact with them.

Literature
Literature turned out to be a rather... complicated class for Verity. The subject matter was one she rather enjoyed, but the teacher for it seemed unwilling to bring the class into the discussion. Verity was glad that she'd never need to be called on, but with a teacher so uninterested in the topic Verity had to wonder why the class was even offered. Ms Elentra who taught it clearly treated the class like a chance for her to learn public speaking rather than a chance for the students to lean what good literature was like.

Vongrak

Wednesday

Principles of Poison
The class finally got started for real and the teacher began to speak on the properties of the elemant. It was a shame then that it was spoken more of in an abstract and scholarly sense as Verity got the impression that the teacher, and likely many of the students didn't posess the element themselves. This was of some concern becaues Verity really wanted to use the chance to learn how to control such a controversial element properly and responsibly.

Magic 1
Verity noticed and confirmed the group of girls that shared this class and healing with her. At one point she even felt the inclination to reach out and speak to one of them, the one with, but couldn't quite manage the courage and quickly returned to her seated position

Artifacts 1
This was the third class Verity had shared with the girl. Luna was her name. There was a second one, Angelica, but she couldn't bring herself to grab their attention even after learning their names. Agonizing over if she speak to them or not did however make it hard to pay attention to the lesson. Hopefully it wouldn't be a problem

Astronomy
Verity was still no closer to understanding Divination, but if this was what she had to do to get there she was determined to make it count. That and the classroom was lovely. With it's painted stared cieling and thick curtains that could be drawn close. If she was rating her classes on asthetics rather than contetn Astronomy would win

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Wednesday Afternoon

Lisette managed to make it through the last of the combat drills, sweat pouring down her face as her sparring partner eased up on her advances. She wasn’t anticipating much socializing as everyone seemed intent in their own drills. Most of the course had been specialized to the individual, but for Lisette, she was unsure of what her fighting style actually was.

But in the future, if she wanted to be a crafter she would have to go out and gather her own materials. Which meant she’d have to learn how to defend herself. So far, she had picked up a dagger, learning how to be mobile and quick in her stances. Unfortunately it didn’t feel quite right. She also didn‘t feel right holding a bow either.

Maybe I’ll try the magic sword exercises on Friday. This week we’re just supposed to find out what our style of fighting is—and looking at several of her classmates, some more eager and vigorous than others, seemed to have that down to a solid T.

She would have stayed longer after class to chat with Alba, but she was reminded missing her earlier class. She pouted, feeling like today was just not her day.

This sucks.

Lisette hurried away from Combat and rushed over to the Classroom Buildings where she found her professor finishing their own class.

She waited patiently for the students to file out before entering.

“Have a seat trouble child, we’ll begin with the lecture, followed by the seminar.” Lisette plopped herself down in the front bench and pulled her notes. She also pulled Alba’s out to help keep her concise—and it really did. She was surprised by how effective it was to simplify rather than overtly verbify everything.

An hour later, Lisette found herself looking at the chalkboard where the Professor finished writing down their key points. “Be sure to remember this whenever you enchant an item, it could be the difference between blowing yourself up or ruining the quality of the item.” At which point she turned to Lisette.

“I heard you have a request already placed for your shop.” Lisette nodded, she was about to go into full detail about Veronika’s request, but had been cut short with a curt hand flick. The girl rubbed her forehead as the Professor sighed.

“I already know what it is—Magic Compass—as your advisor I was also informed of what you are being commissioned to do. So, let’s discuss how you should first gather the materials.“ First she needed to find a compass, moss that grows on the north side of an Orchin Tree, and three drops of springwater.

“You’ll have to gather spring water from the forest early in the morning, it has better quality. As for the moss, you’ll need to travel a little beyond the school grounds into the densest part of the forest. There will be beasts and feral animals out there, so you’ll need to either have someone combat capable come with you, or you’ll have to know how best to defend yourself. And no, I won’t go with you.“ Lisette excitedly nodded, she would go gather them tonight if she could, which earned her another thwack on the forehead.

“What did I just say trouble child!”

She rubbed her head in pain. “Owwww.”

“You are not to break curfew again. Lastly, you’ll need a compass.” Lisette frowned, she didn’t have a compass.

The professor sighed, pulling out a piece of paper. Listed on the page were materials on how to craft a compass from scratch. “My request is for you to craft the compass first, and make sure it has a polish shine to it. When this request is fulfilled, you may then use that compass to finish your initial request for the student council president. Any questions?”

Lisette nodded, “How do I make a compass?” The professor sweetly smiled, which oddly reminded her of the smile Veronika gave her when she found out about her escapade last night.

”Consider that homework.”

Lisette grumbled. Homework?

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
[Wednesday]

The patrol went smoothly, as did Physical Education. After working up a sweat from it, I found the Secretary giving me a damp cloth upon entering the Student Council room.

"Thank you." I said with a smile before taking the damp cloth to wipe my neck, face and a bit of my chest. "I'll be sure to have this washed for you." However, the Secretary just swiped the cloth from my hands and said he could do it himself while having flushed cheeks. I wondered if he was embarrassed about someone else doing his washing when I heard the rest of the Student Council chuckle at his reaction. "I suppose that must be the case, then..."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend." I then sat at my desk to attend to the pile of paperwork I needed to go through as the Student Council President. Isaac seemed silent for the most part, making me wonder if I had put him in a mood for my offence.

With Student Council activities over, I went on my evening patrol with Isaac where we settled some disputes between nobles and commoners in First Year, along with helping another First Year girl get her bag down from a tree. I had found it odd why she had a bag up there in the first place only to discover she was practising a spell an upperclassman had taught her, which went awry. Of course, with how tall Isaac was, we managed to get the bag down through the efforts of me going on his shoulders and using a bit of wind magic to dislodge and catch it.

After being thanked, we continued our patrol before heading to our dormitories to have a shower and get changed before sharing our evening meal together. Isaac seemed quite talkative this evening as he told me about a shop in the City that sold lots of nice bags and other commodities - like clothing accessories and jewellery - and wondered if I'd like to go with him to take a look. "That sounds like a nice idea but isn't it a bit too soon to be venturing out of the Academy so early in the term?"

He hung his head low and took a deep breath before staring into my eyes and saying he heard there would be discounts this weekend. My eyes flashed in anticipation of how much I'd be saving if I went this weekend but then remembered about Lisette's suggestion of going somewhere in a group to get to know each other better. "What about Lisette's plans?"

My question received an amused laugh from him as he asked if it was likely the troublesome girl would be allowed to even leave the campus for what she did.

"...I get your point but I do not think it's polite to make other plans before knowing the Headmaster's and Head Librarian's verdict." I said with a wry smile before continuing, "The most I can do is promise I'll go with you if Lisette isn't allowed out."

He looked a bit sullen at my answer, which I understood since I also like the idea of discounts at the shop. With that, we continued our meal in silence before parting to do our own things. He offered to study together, however I needed to start work on the Goddess piece my Advanced Magic Embroidery class had set which required my undivided attention.

Returning to the dormitory, I got to work on my homework while also reviewing the notes I made. I stopped for prayer and religious contemplation before going to sleep.

[OOC: @Tessa_Renalds cos she was mentioned about the weekend and her possible punishment]

X

Leegood

After writing up the report on the matter with Lisette and Swir breaking curfew and disturbing the entity in the Library, I went with Isaac to the Headmaster's office to deliver it. Knocking on the door, his voice was soon heard saying we could enter. I gave my greetings and curtsied to him, as Isaac bowed, before explaining my reason for being there.

Once I'd finished briefing him, I handed the report to him concerning the extent of the damages to the library books, the bookshelves, the wooden floor, the furniture and some of the carpets having singe marks. The report went on to explain that it was due to a First year and Third year (names given in full detail within the report) had broken curfew last night and entered the library, where the Library Committee member - Yurei - had come into contact with them on her way out to close the library for the night.

The report continued by detailing how the Library Committee member had been given the tale that the Third Year was going to be cleaning the library with the help of the First Year. Reports from eye-witnesses stating they saw the two leave the dormitory just before curfew, and the Library Committee member entering the dormitory at these times corroborated the testimony provided by said Committee Library member. My report went on to detail other things, such as how the First Year proceeded to skip all morning classes today before making an appearance at lunch time due to the Enchantment Professor visiting her at her dormitory room shortly after that class had ended.

With all said and done, the Headmaster thanked Isaac and myself for our report before saying he will discuss how to punish the two students involved with the Head Librarian who was still livid over what had happened and had slipped a disc from the shock and currently in the Infirmary getting treated by the Nurse. We were dismissed from his office, which prompted us to say our goodbyes before heading off for our afternoon patrol.

Exiting the office, I saw Isaac stretch his arms up and give a deep sigh of relief while beaming a giant smile at me. He said, 'Good work, President,' before saying it was time we should start our patrol. I smiled wryly as I thought about poor Lisette's expression when she got found out but knew it would prove to be a good lesson for her...hopefully. With that, the Secretary and myself began our usual route for patrolling.

[OOC: @Bochi @Tessa_Renalds @Silv and @Leegood (lee-chan cos I didn't know if she would want to write out what the Headmaster's and Head Librarian's punishments would be)]

X

It was a fine afternoon when Swir quietly entered a certain office, locking the door calmly behind her, an act which made the occupant wince.

"Did you have a pleasant afternoon?"

The correct answer here was not yes. The chair's occupant shifted uncomfortably, wisely remaining silent.

"I went through all the reports, you know. I'm pretty sure it must have taken quite a while to write. Shall I jog your memory a bit? Students Lisette Harper and Swir P. Nacht snuck into the library after hours, causing damage to infrastructure and books. Oh, nd here's an request for severe punishment. S-e-v-e-r-e P-u-n-i-s-h-m-e-n-t."

The sweating man made to say something, but was cut off by a furious roar.

"Ex-f*cking-scuse me, you alter wichser. What part of Don't-make-my-f*cking-job-difficult-for-me did you not get? I warned you the last time this sh*t happened, didn't I? HUUUUUH? I already stated the things I needed on my end, and you were supposed to work things out on your end. The Library Ghost isn't going to f*cking show itself willingly to me without a student as bait. And what have you done in the aftermath? F*cking nothing at all, you die Arschmade. Do me a favor, go choke on a moldy old weiner and die in the f*cking ditch, will you? Then maybe the f*cking replacement will actually be smart."

Swir had already started walking out as she ranted, but before she reached the door, the girl quietened down, and tilted her head to stare at him from the corner of one eye.

It didn't give him a very good feeling.

"You didn't think I was going to let you off that easily, did you?"

"Uhm...but you said you---"

"Aye, but the difference is that I'm real pissed now. What did I tell you at the start of last winter? Make the Wonders public knowledge, I said. Or at least tell the teachers. People may do risky things, but they're not stupid. It's better to be actively aware of things around the academy that can hurt, that can kill. And the outcome? The wise headmaster decides to hide the news, leading to the situation where I'm receiving complaints whilst doing my job. No, I've just about had it at this point. If people want to complain so much, they can also do my job for me."

"Wait! There's still---"

"Good luck suppressing the last 3 Wonders, Headmaster. I'm sure that with your impeccable insight, such a thing would be trivial. And if you're smart, you'll tell your students to hide in their rooms and lock the doors after lights out. It's about time I taught some people a lesson. Tonight's going to be a bloody night."

The door closed behind her.
After writing up the report on the matter with Lisette and Swir breaking curfew and disturbing the entity in the Library, I went with Isaac to the Headmaster's office to deliver it. Knocking on the door, his voice was soon heard saying we could enter. I gave my greetings and curtsied to him, as Isaac bowed, before explaining my reason for being there.

Once I'd finished briefing him, I handed the report to him concerning the extent of the damages to the library books, the bookshelves, the wooden floor, the furniture and some of the carpets having singe marks. The report went on to explain that it was due to a First year and Third year (names given in full detail within the report) had broken curfew last night and entered the library, where the Library Committee member - Yurei - had come into contact with them on her way out to close the library for the night.

The report continued by detailing how the Library Committee member had been given the tale that the Third Year was going to be cleaning the library with the help of the First Year. Reports from eye-witnesses stating they saw the two leave the dormitory just before curfew, and the Library Committee member entering the dormitory at these times corroborated the testimony provided by said Committee Library member. My report went on to detail other things, such as how the First Year proceeded to skip all morning classes today before making an appearance at lunch time due to the Enchantment Professor visiting her at her dormitory room shortly after that class had ended.

With all said and done, the Headmaster thanked Isaac and myself for our report before saying he will discuss how to punish the two students involved with the Head Librarian who was still livid over what had happened and had slipped a disc from the shock and currently in the Infirmary getting treated by the Nurse. We were dismissed from his office, which prompted us to say our goodbyes before heading off for our afternoon patrol.

Exiting the office, I saw Isaac stretch his arms up and give a deep sigh of relief while beaming a giant smile at me. He said, 'Good work, President,' before saying it was time we should start our patrol. I smiled wryly as I thought about poor Lisette's expression when she got found out but knew it would prove to be a good lesson for her...hopefully. With that, the Secretary and myself began our usual route for patrolling.

[OOC: @Bochi @Tessa_Renalds @Silv and @Leegood (lee-chan cos I didn't know if she would want to write out what the Headmaster's and Head Librarian's punishments would be)]

X
@Bochi @Tessa_Renalds @Silv
The Headmaster decided to have the offending students help out in the library for a bit of time each week for the rest of the semester
And instead of making them pay with gold, had them help out in the cafeteria for a week too.
They also can't leave the academy for two weekends.​

Last edited:

Nahrenne

@Bochi @Tessa_Renalds @Silv
The Headmaster decided to have the offending students help out in the library for a bit of time each week for the rest of the semester
And instead of making them pay with gold, had them help out in the cafeteria for a week too.​
[Thursday]

I woke up as usual and performed my early morning routine. I ended up doing morning exercise on my own, which was somewhat lonely but I wasn't too bothered by since I had grown accustomed to it the previous two years here. After having my shower and getting dressed, I headed to the Student Council room where we were informed of the Headmaster's and Head Librarian's decision on the matter of Lisette and Swir. I thought about how Lisette would react to the verdict and hoped she would learn from this.

As the meeting ended and we all split into our pairs for the patrol with the Secretary with me. "This can't be right...the Treasurer has Advanced Enchantment with me next, shouldn't he be with me for the patrol?"

"Shouldn't I be paired with the Treasurer, since we'll be heading for the same class afterwards?" I asked, which made everyone freeze in place simultaneously before looking at one another. I wondered why they reacted in such a way but was distracted by Lady Fitrani's words of saying how we had grown used to working in the pairs we had been in, so it would be more productive to stay as we are. I couldn't really fault her words, so nodded in agreement before smiling at the Treasurer. "I'll see you in half an hour, then." The Treasurer smiled and nodded before saying bye to us and leaving with the Vice-President.

As Isaac and I went on our patrol, I thought about how Lisette's punishment would mean she could still go on outings and mentioned it to him, "It seems that we'll have to visit that shop some other time, then. Kind of a shame, I was looking forward to seeing what the discounts would be like..." I smiled wryly while Isaac kept quiet.

"Isaac, what's wrong?" I asked with worry.

He simply said he wondered whether Lisette and whoever else she invited would mind going to the City so we could still visit the shop.

"Hmm, I don't know...I guess we'll have to see what the others think." I said while smiling wryly, hoping Lisette would be willing to be with us after reporting her for her transgressions. I heard Isaac mumble something but couldn't quite catch what exactly he said. "Did you say something?" He turned to look at me and flashed one of his charming smiles - which made me smile back at him in response - before saying he was just thinking about what kind of deals would be available at the shop.

I got distracted as I began imagining all the money I'd be saving if we actually did manage to go there, thus coming to the end of the patrol without me initially realising it. I said my goodbyes to Isaac halfway between our classes, since his was on the opposite end of the campus from my class. I then made my way to Advanced Enchantment.

[OOC: @Tessa_Renalds imagine that a teacher informed Lisette, and not Veronika, about what her punishment was.]

X

Silv

[Wednesday Afternoon]

Her Artifacts class was fairly uneventful. She did greet Angelica when she was coming in. The teacher did try to make some fuss about her missing a day but fell silent before the might of a signed office slip. It was correct of her to come early and settle the fuss before the class started.

Shaping and Redesigning Arcane to fit everyday life is most definitely an odd class out. There were quite a few freshmen there normally those who either had the talent or did not. It is a both Theoretical and practical course, many seniors in this class would naturally gravitate towards a magic spell as a thesis though they all had back up plans. Magic wasn’t something so easily developed. However, if the students didn’t have enough control then it was all for naught.

Her Dark hands magic was definitely useful though. Dark magic is very suitable for Hands magic along with the Earth and Water elements. However, Earth magic can make a mess while water magic would get things wet. It is one of her favorite spells by far used to get annoying high placed books off shelves.

After her class Yurei grabs a light dinner though mainly protein as usual along with a cup of milk. She then heads for the library.

Her cry of angst scared many people nearby the library once she went inside. Books everywhere, burn marks, All in all an absolute disaster. She locks the door behind her sobbing somewhat wondering just what kind of demon did this to all the books in the library. After a few minutes she gets up and starts the slow process of cleaning...

Nahrenne

[Thursday]

I woke up as usual and performed my early morning routine. I ended up doing morning exercise on my own, which was somewhat lonely but I wasn't too bothered by since I had grown accustomed to it the previous two years here. After having my shower and getting dressed, I headed to the Student Council room where we were informed of the Headmaster's and Head Librarian's decision on the matter of Lisette and Swir. I thought about how Lisette would react to the verdict and hoped she would learn from this.

As the meeting ended and we all split into our pairs for the patrol with the Secretary with me. "This can't be right...the Treasurer has Advanced Enchantment with me next, shouldn't he be with me for the patrol?"

"Shouldn't I be paired with the Treasurer, since we'll be heading for the same class afterwards?" I asked, which made everyone freeze in place simultaneously before looking at one another. I wondered why they reacted in such a way but was distracted by Lady Fitrani's words of saying how we had grown used to working in the pairs we had been in, so it would be more productive to stay as we are. I couldn't really fault her words, so nodded in agreement before smiling at the Treasurer. "I'll see you in half an hour, then." The Treasurer smiled and nodded before saying bye to us and leaving with the Vice-President.

As Isaac and I went on our patrol, I thought about how Lisette's punishment would mean she could still go on outings and mentioned it to him, "It seems that we'll have to visit that shop some other time, then. Kind of a shame, I was looking forward to seeing what the discounts would be like..." I smiled wryly while Isaac kept quiet.

"Isaac, what's wrong?" I asked with worry.

He simply said he wondered whether Lisette and whoever else she invited would mind going to the City so we could still visit the shop.

"Hmm, I don't know...I guess we'll have to see what the others think." I said while smiling wryly, hoping Lisette would be willing to be with us after reporting her for her transgressions. I heard Isaac mumble something but couldn't quite catch what exactly he said. "Did you say something?" He turned to look at me and flashed one of his charming smiles - which made me smile back at him in response - before saying he was just thinking about what kind of deals would be available at the shop.

I got distracted as I began imagining all the money I'd be saving if we actually did manage to go there, thus coming to the end of the patrol without me initially realising it. I said my goodbyes to Isaac halfway between our classes, since his was on the opposite end of the campus from my class. I then made my way to Advanced Enchantment.

[OOC: @Tessa_Renalds imagine that a teacher informed Lisette, and not Veronika, about what her punishment was.]

X
After finishing Advanced Enchantment, I parted ways with the Treasurer and headed for Social Etiquette class, where I learned about the proper ways to tie one's hair when attending a ball. I didn't really think this particular topic was necessary for me, since I was a commoner, however I still listened to the teacher. As we practised doing each other's hair we all did the usual networking often done in Social Etiquette classes. Of course, Lady Fitrani was also present as many of the higher-ranking nobles gathered around her.

Once the class was over, I headed for Advanced Geography and found that the room was mostly filled with boys. "Ah...it seems this is more popular with the guys for some reason..." I felt their stares on me as I entered and took a seat near the front. I made sure to smile at them all and give my greetings just before the professor came in to start the lesson. The time felt to have passed quickly as I was engrossed in learning about the different places outside our Holy Nation of Fialoros.

When the bell rang for the end of the lesson, I packed up my stuff and was about to head out when a group of my classmates asked if they could have lunch with me. I saw no reason to reject them and so agreed with a polite smile. As we made our way to the Cafeteria, we discussed about the different places mentioned in the lesson which led onto a conversation about the most interesting places each person had been to. Due to being surrounded by my classmates - and enjoying the conversation - I failed to see Isaac having just run up to the classroom I'd been in, out of breath and seeing us just round the corner.

Enjoying my lunch with my classmates, they all asked me about various stuff like what I did in my free time and whether I was interested in anyone. I smiled at them happily from the pleasant conversation while answering their questions: "I tend to mostly do self-study in my free time. Sometimes it's magic embroidery, other times it's magic archery. I make sure to have an hour of morning exercise everyday, too." They seemed happy with my answers but kept insisting about who I was interested in, "Hmm, I suppose anyone who has passion about something and wants to achieve their goals is someone I'm interested in?" I replied with a sincere smile, not really understanding why they were so insistent on knowing.

From their reactions, they seemed surprised before suddenly all shouting out what their goals were and their favourite hobbies. Honestly, I felt a little overwhelmed by their over-abundant enthusiasm but felt such conversations were vital as the Student Council President for maintaining goodwill with the student body. As the conversation continued, I checked my watch and saw it was almost time for the afternoon patrol to start. I was a little unsure on when to bring it up with the boys as I kept listening to them talking passionately about their hobbies.

"Hmm?" I felt a hand on my shoulder, resulting in me tilting my head up to see Isaac towering above me with a charming smile on his face. He told the boys I needed to go for my patrol, which made them all go silent before awkwardly apologising for taking up my time. "No need to apologise, I enjoyed our conversation." I reassured with a smile before getting up from my seat. "I'm just sorry I have to cut it short for my duties."

I heard Isaac call my name with impatience from behind me, which caused me to rush with my goodbyes before leaving the Cafeteria with him. As I went through the doors to exit the area, I failed to notice Isaac turn back to the boys and glare at them before he followed me out. Once we were both out, we set out on our afternoon patrol.

[OOC: Okay, this post is getting too long to write the rest of the day so I'll do it in another post.]

X

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Thursday

Lisette stared dumbly down at the piece of paper she was given by her professor first thing that morning. She expected a detention or clean up as a punishment — but being grounded for two weekends? Lisette stared at the piece of paper, and then pulled out her planner.

I’ll add going to the Library Thursday evening, and then I’ll add it to Tuesday Evening as well. Lisette sighed. And to help out in the Cafeteria? Does that mean I have to go in the mornings to help? Or with Lunch? UwU

The girl wrote over any time that she was free to devote herself to the Library or Cafeteria. And she still had the problem of the Magic Compass. If she couldn’t leave the school grounds, then it would make obtaining her materials that much harder. And it wasn’t as if she had money to spend — so now she was stuck staring down at a piece of paper that decided her verdict.

This is almost as bad as when mom used to ground me for breathing—but I can’t let this bring me down — My actions have consequences — and now I know what I should and shouldn’t do. I’ll just be more careful not to get caught.

Her day went by in a blur, as she reached the end of her classes, she figured it would be a day good if any to start helping out in the Library. She was, after all, a responsible party.

[ @Nahrenne ]

Reciful

Wednesday night – A Noblesse way of repealing mosquito in a fantasy world

Mosquitoes exist in almost all world that Possessed a living being & If one we're to have a casual conversation with every God that reside in the Divine realm & ask about mosquitoes, chances that most Gods knows them very well as if its a universal common sense.

And of course naturally this world Is not an exception Specially here in Attessia where Humanity exist in such abundance.

That's why in a world we're magic essence is so vibrant in the atmosphere that almost all living being Possesses magic... No way mosquitoes should be anything simple.

That being said, mosquitoes in this world not only sucks blood with the possibility of inflicting their target with physical disease... They also suck magic energy(Mana) along with their victim bloods, & a very slight chance of possibly infecting a Mana intoxication which is basically injecting a corrupted magic energy, that effects ones magic essence circulation within their body, in which making it much harder to conjure spells and draw out Magic power than normal.

And So, in conclusion, Mosquitoes of this world is the bane for all practitioner of Magical arts.

Reciful POV – Dorm Room 10:00 pm

As tiny buzzing sounds awaken me interrupting My sleep.

I found Them, flying around me, as they hover above My bed sheet.

Tiny insects that sucks ones magic & blood for their own nourishment.

Directing My gaze to this insolent tiny insects, as I glared at them with My blood red eye that shone dimly at night.

"Ehe ehehehe Come if you dare, prey at My blood & die you pest who didn't know it's place"

I Shivered in surprise immediately.

The words that came from My own mouth, I felt so foreign clearly a voice far from My usual tone & bearing.... For it isn't me who speaks those lines, but"That" something else within me.

Soon a mist of coldness made out of pure magic energy, ooze out from myself covering my entire body.

This cold mist a simple elementary spell of Ice attribute I just learned today... That normally is considered useless in all aspects other than generating coldness.

But... If casted with a massive amount of Magic energy. in theory it will be a very frightening spell... Yes in theory cause no human existed have such massive amount of Mana to cause such deadly effect no exceptions... Even me.

The mosquitoes around me immediately die soon as the cold mist came into contact freezing the stored blood in their tiny bellies. Turning them into small sculpture of ice as they fell into the ground one by one.

Instinctively knowing that all the insect within the room turned into a ice sculpture, only then the spell stops, disintegrating the mist, Leaving me in silent.
Even after morning came I failed to go back to sleep, as I couldn't stop Myself from trembling out of fear & hopelessness pathetically.

"....I, thought, I have 5 more years,... But, it seems... I no longer have much... Time left"

I weakly muttered those words, reminding me of the reality & the cruel fate I tried to forget.

OCC: sorry I just have to write this LoL:blob_teehee:. mosquitoes keep biting me at my sleep & thus I'm suuuper irritated:blob_hmph: at them sooooo much so want to give them a cruel death:blob_thor: in here at the very least. :blob_blank::blob_melt:

FenrIIrz

Wednesday Afternoon

His combat class was very energy consuming for him, he finally has to accept a spar from his sparring partner. Otherwise, he will be asked again and again every minute. Since the instructor told them to try their own techniques and combat style, Alba did what he excelled at. Running away. It's not what he wanted to do, but no one would not want to block a big ass sword while they only have a long dagger in their hand. So, Alba ran around the ground dodging and redirecting the heavy blows and hoped Ryan ran out of energy first, but no. He was a ball of energy with nuclear reactor slapped on top. The class with the draw as Alba couldn't hit Ryan while he was spinning around with his sword and vice versa.

After the class, Alba thought of visiting the library but he's too tired so he headed straight to cafeteria for light meal before returning to his room for a quick nap. An hour later, Alba woke up and headed to the library.

Last edited:

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Wednesday -

His prayers were not in vain. This was a sparring class! And, before it started.
"Sir, can I be paired with you?"
Eudes approached the teacher and asked him that. Basically, he was asking to be beaten up from the teacher's perspective. Did he accept it? Of course! It should not be too difficult, or so he thought. The problem was that he had to restrain himself and use purely physical skills. Following that, Eudes already knew how to fight. In all honesty, it was surprising.

"I expected better!"
Of course, his pride was on the line. And, after half a dozen of minutes, he did beat up Eudes! He was lying on the ground and waiting. The teacher looked at him with puzzled eyes. How could he not be? The thug should not be in a beginner course. But then, he understood. How can you go to a superior class before proving that you have the basics?
"Try those weapons."

While it was a spar. Eudes was reluctant, he did not want to use any weapon, so he used a mace. It seemed that he knew the basics, but that was about it. As for the spear, sword and other weapons? He did not know at all. He was just making up his flaws with his physique and his experience. After understanding that Eudes primarily focused on close combat without weapons, the teacher nodded and decided to recommend it a few books that he will have to read for next week. Two days were clearly not enough to read them.

"Okay. That teacher ain't that bad."
Plus, Eudes hated restraining himself... so if he was paired with a student? That would have been a massacre.

After combat class, he had to go through Principles of Darkness and Crafting & Synthesis. For some reasons, he felt like he was learning psychology instead of 'Darkness' but he almost fell asleep in the middle of it. Training with the teacher was perhaps a bit too exhausting... Now, regarding Crafting & Synthesis. He was more interested-- because of poison! Poison! Though, perhaps he should go through Herbology instead but... Oh well.
This time, nonetheless, he concentrated on the contrary, cures. Why? In case he messes up when he synthesises the poison.

Once all of his classes were accomplished. Eudes went to the Academy's gates and waited. He was reminded of something while he was eating with his sister. Didn't she say that his friends and underlings were often kept an eye on the Academy's gates in case he wanted to contact them?
Surprisingly, one of his friends was here.
"Hey, so, how many times?"
Hearing this question, Eudes rolled his eyes and decided to go straight to business.
"Tiam, I want you to investigate something. The Cezac family, their kids may or may not bully one of our friends."
Tiam's face suddenly became serious once he heard what he said. He clicked on his tongue and felt a tinge of anger-- obviously, after being friends for more than a dozen of years, everyone was close with each other.

The emphasis on friends hinted that he was speaking about his sister. Who else was he close enough here to call them friends? Nobody. Or so he thought. In any case...
"Anyway, I am heading out to the library, the Combat teacher recommended a few books."
So did other teachers, but he already forgot about these.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
After a week out with a cold and unable to attend classes, Luna finally recovered enough to head out, she hoped she didn't lose too much content in the classes due to her sickness.

... That said, it was Sunday today, so there were no classes for her. So she instead went to the cafeteria to grab something to eat.

AliceShiki

Monday Morning
-------
This morning Luna got up early and, after eating lunch, went to the Magic I class... She didn't know much about how to handle spellcasting, but apparently she had some talent to it, which was why she was able to get into this school in the first place.

... She arrived a bit too early to the classroom though, there wasn't anyone there yet... She'd have to pass time somehow until other people got there.

For now, she sat in a seat near the middle of the desk rows and waited.

AliceShiki

Tuesday Morning
--------------------
A whole day passed and Luna ended up not having any chance of talking to anyone, it seemed like people already made their cliques in the last week and it was a bit too hard to intrude by now...

She hoped she wasn't going to spend the next three years by herself, it would be kinda lonesome...

Readying herself for what seemed to be another long day, she left the dormitory and went to the school to have her daily classes.

Leti

Elizabeth Revin the XIII is a woman on a mission.

Or maybe she is not. It's not like she is making any progress on her research anyway.

Searching for a cure for Reincarnation Syndrome is a chore. Especially when no one bothered about it before.

Reginald's latest letter from the school proved the water faerie's suspicion that the younger Elizabeth is afflicted by Reincarnation Syndrome. Only worse.

She wasn't sure what made people randomly remember the memories of past life. Or the exact amount of people who can remember it. They mostly keep it quiet, much like the silence of the Revin family residence without the younger Elizabeth. Reincarnation Syndrome isn't always obvious.

Her duty as a housekeeper come first, but it's not like she have anything else better to do and the house can clean itself. She just wanted to see the girl she once raised smiling again. For the sake of the girl and her parents.

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Thursday & Friday -

Eudes couldn't go to those classes. First of all, he was unable to sleep on Wednesday night. No need to wonder why. As for Friday, he simply felt sick and did not go out of his room. At some point, his sister had little to no choice than to check on him.
Seeing that he was fine, that he was really sick and not faking. Or so she only noticed. Elvire left after leaving some food for him.

Saturday -

Eudes was supposed to have two hours of detention. Instead, the Combat teacher forced him to catch up the class he missed. They also sparred, of course, Eudes was on the wrong end of the stick.

Sunday -

He slept the whole day. Surprisingly, he didn't even go out of the Academy or contacted his sister. Supposedly, he was not in the mood.

Monday -

And finally, he got back to class. It was a quiet day. He barely listened, almost always arrived late but didn't sleep once! It was a progress!

Tuesday morning -

Waking up, Eudes left the dormitory and stared at the sky for a few seconds before saying.
"I am gonna be late."
And so, he began to hurry and headed towards his Arcane class. Unfortunately, he forgot to eat and will be hungry throughout the whole class.

Last edited:

FenrIIrz

Thursday
An alarm rang in a certain room in boy dorm, Alba reached his had out from the blanket and stopping the annoying voice. 'Uh. It's been a while since I stay up all night.' He got up and prepared for the class as he woke up late for a morning workout. The day went on with Alba took notes for the lectures while suffering through sleep deprivation.

Friday
It was rather a quiet day for him. He didn't interact much to other people as Lisette being held hostage in the canteen and Veronika & Issac was busy with their student council thingy.

Weekends
He woke up and did the normal workout routine before going to the training ground to train his bow pull strength. In the afternoon he went to the library and revised all the content he's not confident enough when he took notes in classes.

Monday & Tuesday
It started feeling weird for him as he didn't run into anyone he knew and got dragged by their conversations. Aside from that, It was a peaceful day without having to worry about the abyss demon. Right?