A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [General/Freestyle Roleplay]

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Swir would occasionally pen down a new entry in her diary whenever a novel enough experience took place, in order to keep a record of what had transpired. Sometimes, she would note down assignment deadlines on it as well, only to end up forgetting them cleanly in the end. But hey, at least it was something to do besides lying on the bed.

- Tested out a few spell models. Results insufficient to prove thesis. More tweaks needed.
- Make a trip to the city sometime this week for more ingredients. Yield of school garden too low.
- Remember to lock the damn door when out.
- Memory erasing is not reliable. Or fun.
- Tossed the cat out of the window today. With any luck it'll stay away for a day or two.
- The first-year is rather cute. A little too innocent, maybe. Would probably make a fine elementalist.
- I wonder if they'll let me back in the magic testing grounds soon?

A few rooms and floors away, Aurora sneezed overly cutely. "Haaaaatschuuuuu. Haaaaatschuuuuuuu. Haaaaaaatschuuuuuu."

Aurora rubbed her running nose. "What was this?" Was someone talking about her behind her back? :blob_blank:

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
YOU ARE A MISTAKE; how dare you think you can amount to anything more

Lisette snapped up from her bed in a heap of sheets, sweat, and a shaky disposition. She had unpacked her belongings late into the previous night, but she was still worried about that line spoken to them by the Dorm Matron when Angelica left to the dorms. The eerie feeling she had only increased as her dreams slowly shifted into nightmares. Small flashes from her past life continued to play in her mind, an unescapable labyrinth of LIsette running, hiding, or just getting beaten by her own mother.

Lisette attempted to slow her breathing, the heavy rise and fall of her chest was evident as she shook her head of the last vision. She knew she shouldn’t be too worried about her previous life, but that was twenty two years of torment and anguish she went through before she met a sad end. And even then she was still berated for not being “strong” enough to withstand a “silly” illness. As she feared, her mental health carried with her even into this new one.

But she wouldn’t let it define her. Lisette threw off the thin sheets off of her, and she made her way to the closet. She had posted a small calendar up on the wall that showed what her schedule would be one the first day of school. Her room had one window, where she placed some sheer fabric to block out most of the direct sunlight. But it was still rather dark outside. It appeared the sun had yet to make an appearance.

It’s probably around 4 or 5 AM.

Lisette mused as she pulled out the set of field activity clothing the school provided their students. A set of leggings to cover her legs, and a loose fitting blouse that had an open v-neck with two strands to close the open section. She left that part open, as the deep incline accentuated what slim chance of a cleavage she had. She grabbed two of her leather wristbands, and placed them on her left wrist, the one with two faded white lines running jagged on the wrist.

Even in this world sins aren’t forgiven, even attempted ones. Lisette thought sadly and flexed her hands accordingly.

She grabbed some running shoes and slipped them over what she had associated as socks, she passed through her small dorm room and saw her reflection in the mirror of her small bathroom set up. She face was pale, sweat still accumulated on her brow.

I look like crap. But a morning run should help clear my mind. I believe there was a track field students had access to.

So she wiped her face with a cloth real fast, and bolted from her room. The halls were dark, and empty. She didn’t really see anyone out and about at the current moment. It was possible she was the first to awaken after a long, eventful day yesterday. Her brisk walk was not too long, as Lisette easily found her way to the track. She saw a running course in the distance, and decided that would be her morning physical activity. She began a small stretching regime, where she massaged the muscles in her calves and legs, stretched out her arms. She rolled her shoulders, and then began her long, long jog.

She ran for quite some time. Her legs ached, her arms sore from pumping them back and forth with each stride. Her chest rose and fell in a rhythmic pattern as she ran. She wasn’t counting her laps, but she knew she had to be somewhere in the twenties by now. She wasn’t a slow runner, but she also wasn’t fast. She was—average. But it did give her plenty of time to think to herself.

I still don’t know about this world, or it‘s parameters. I believe I may have met the main character of this otome game. The capture flags should be presented soon. Maybe they had already happened—ugh, I hope it went well. While I want to help progress that story, I also want to self-improve myself. I can’t be plagued by continual nightmares of the past. I think by making friends and helping all those around me will be a good step. I understand Angelica is a healer, so maybe I can start learning how to craft a tool for her. Luna—I don’t know much about her, but I hope to learn about her soon. In time, I’m sure. Veronika is the student council president so maybe I can make her something of a planner... it might help her organize her day. Although she may already have one. But maybe it wouldn’t hurt to have another?

Lisette ran further, almost to the point where her joints started to complain. As she passed the ”finish/start” line, she made it a point to stop and gauge her surroundings. The sun had slowly crested the horizon, as its warm light mixed with orange, yellow, and red blended in a beautiful hue of good morning dew.

“Ugh—I think I ran too much.” She said with baited breaths, her arms shakily fell to her quaking knees. She hunched slightly over to breathe slowly out from her mouth and nose. After a moment, she straightened back up and started to stretch out her already sore muscles.

Last edited:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
YOU ARE A MISTAKE; how dare you think you can amount to anything more

Lisette snapped up from her bed in a heap of sheets, sweat, and a shaky disposition. She had unpacked her belongings late into the previous night, but she was still worried about that line spoken to them by the Dorm Matron when Angelica left to the dorms. The eerie feeling she had only increased as her dreams slowly shifted into nightmares. Small flashes from her past life continued to play in her mind, an unescapable labyrinth of LIsette running, hiding, or just getting beaten by her own mother.

Lisette attempted to slow her breathing, the heavy rise and fall of her chest was evident as she shook her head of the last vision. She knew she shouldn’t be too worried about her previous life, but that was twenty two years of torment and anguish she went through before she met a sad end. And even then she was still berated for not being “strong” enough to withstand a “silly” illness. As she feared, her mental health carried with her even into this new one.

But she wouldn’t let it define her. Lisette threw off the thin sheets off of her, and she made her way to the closet. She had posted a small calendar up on the wall that showed what her schedule would be one the first day of school. Her room had one window, where she placed some sheer fabric to block out most of the direct sunlight. But it was still rather dark outside. It appeared the sun had yet to make an appearance.

It’s probably around 4 or 5 AM.

Lisette mused as she pulled out the set of field activity clothing the school provided their students. A set of leggings to cover her legs, and a loose fitting blouse that had an open v-neck with two strands to close the open section. She left that part open, as the deep incline accentuated what slim chance of a cleavage she had. She grabbed two of her leather wristbands, and placed them on her left wrist, the one with two faded white lines running jagged on the wrist.

Even in this world sins aren’t forgiven, even attempted ones. Lisette thought sadly and flexed her hands accordingly.

She grabbed some running shoes and slipped them over what she had associated as socks, she passed through her small dorm room and saw her reflection in the mirror of her small bathroom set up. She face was pale, sweat still accumulated on her brow.

I look like crap. But a morning run should help clear my mind. I believe there was a track field students had access to.

So she wiped her face with a cloth real fast, and bolted from her room. The halls were dark, and empty. She didn’t really see anyone out and about at the current moment. It was possible she was the first to awaken after a long, eventful day yesterday. Her brisk walk was not too long, as Lisette easily found her way to the track. She saw a running course in the distance, and decided that would be her morning physical activity. She began a small stretching regime, where she massaged the muscles in her calves and legs, stretched out her arms. She rolled her shoulders, and then began her long, long jog.

She ran for quite some time. Her legs ached, her arms sore from pumping them back and forth with each stride. Her chest rose and fell in a rhythmic pattern as she ran. She wasn’t counting her laps, but she knew she had to be somewhere in the twenties by now. She wasn’t a slow runner, but she also wasn’t fast. She was—average. But it did give her plenty of time to think to herself.

I still don’t know about this world, or it‘s parameters. I believe I may have met the main character of this otome game. The capture flags should be presented soon. Maybe they had already happened—ugh, I hope it went well. While I want to help progress that story, I also want to self-improve myself. I can’t be plagued by continual nightmares of the past. I think by making friends and helping all those around me will be a good step. I understand Angelica is a healer, so maybe I can start learning how to craft a tool for her. Luna—I don’t know much about her, but I hope to learn about her soon. In time, I’m sure. Veronika is the student council president so maybe I can make her something of a planner... it might help her organize her day. Although she may already have one. But maybe it wouldn’t hurt to have another?

Lisette ran further, almost to the point where her joints started to complain. As she passed the ”finish/start” line, she made it a point to stop and gauge her surroundings. The sun had slowly crested the horizon, as its warm light mixed with orange, yellow, and red blended in a beautiful hue of good morning dew.

“Ugh—I think I ran too much.” She said with baited breaths, her arms shakily fell to her quaking knees. She hunched slightly over to breathe slowly out from her mouth and nose. After a moment, she straightened back up and started to stretch out her already sore muscles.
Waking up for the day at 05:00, like clockwork, I went down to the dorm canteen and had some breakfast. After concluding my meal, I went back to dress myself in some light attire suited for exercise before heading out to the Trackfield at 05:30. Just as I approached, I noticed Lisette breathing roughly while doing some stretches.

"Oh? Good morning, Lisette! You do morning exercises, too?" I said with a smile while starting my warm-up stretches.

X

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Dear diary,

today was an interesting day. I met a lot of people and new potential friends.

There is Ciel State. He seems to like books, which can prove beneficial in the future. I hope my trust in his person is not misplaced. :blob_evil_two:

Then there is Veronica. Judging by demeanour, she is probably of noble origin. The fact that she is the student council president supports my assumption, albeit Taylor is an undignified not to say atypical surname for a person of her standing. This matter might require further investigation as I am not aware of a noble house Taylor.

A teacher gave me an unjustified detention. I protested with modest success. I am displeased. :blob_teary:

I found a mysterious girl in a bush. I accidentally set her afire, believing she was dangerous magical beast. I hope she didn't get hurt and isn't angry at me. We might become friends in the future. She would be a good addition to my retinue. Her twintails are lovely.

I am still curious why she was searching for mushrooms. Her actions don't make much sense. Why would anybody hid in a bush to gather mushrooms?

Lastly, I met Nacht. She suffers from amnesia according to her own words. Her statements seem believable. She is a senior and knows more about the academy than me. She might provide a guiding hand.

Her cheeks are fluffy. Repeated poking verified such.:blob_aww:

I got a rapier from my father. It is a good sword. Sturdy, sharp, well balanced, good steel, and ideal to stab someone. I like my sword. :blob_evil_two:

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Waking up for the day at 05:00, like clockwork, I went down to the dorm canteen and had some breakfast. After concluding my meal, I went back to dress myself in some light attire suited for exercise before heading out to the Trackfield at 05:30. Just as I approached, I noticed Lisette breathing roughly while doing some stretches.

"Oh? Good morning, Lisette! You do morning exercises, too?" I said with a smile while starting my warm-up stretches.

X
Lisette had to catch herself mid breath as she looked up to Veronika. “Good morning Veronika,” she nodded to her question catching her breath. The run really made it difficult to talk at the moment. “Yes, I just finished my warm up run. Are you about to start yours? Could I join you? I’ve been wanting to learn more about school life here.”

Warm up run?! Are you insane Lise!?

Nahrenne

Lisette had to catch herself mid breath as she looked up to Veronika. “Good morning Veronika,” she nodded to her question catching her breath. The run really made it difficult to talk at the moment. “Yes, I just finished my warm up run. Are you about to start yours? Could I join you? I’ve been wanting to learn more about school life here.”

Warm up run?! Are you insane Lise!?
"Oh? You did a warm-up run? I assumed it had been the actual run going by your breathing...My apologies for the assumption." I said while finishing up my stretches.

"Hmm, I tend to do more than a morning jog, if that's okay with you? Also, feel free to ask me about stuff!" I said with a big smile before jogging on the spot to get the muscles ready.

X

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
"Oh? You did a warm-up run? I assumed it had been the actual run going by your breathing...My apologies for the assumption." I said while finishing up my stretches.

"Hmm, I tend to do more than a morning jog, if that's okay with you? Also, feel free to ask me about stuff!" I said with a big smile before jogging on the spot to get the muscles ready.

X
“Oh no, don’t apologize!” Lisette rose both her hands up to wave off her apology. “I should be the one to apologize.” She sheepishly stopped her stretch to bow to her. “You were correct in your earlier assumption. I guess—I just didn’t want to be alone anymore is all. I’m sorry.”

She rose from her bow and flexed her arms. “But I would still like to join you.” She slowly started to run by her as she started her own jog.

Lisette smiled. “Can I ask you a personal question? What do you wish to do once your graduate?”

TheOneWho

In the early morning, Ciel went straight to his mistress to attend to any orders she had. After tending to his mistress's needs, which to his relief was quick and simple things to do. Like unpack her stuff, and clean her room. After making sure everything is done. Ciel used the map he had to go straight to the library. It didn't take him long to find it and enter.

After browsing some of the fiction books, he finally found one that caught his eye. He took it off the shelf, sat down and start to read.

"Finally, all this waiting was worth it," Ciel whispered to himself, almost shedding a tear in the joy. Then he soon immersed himself in the book.

Nahrenne

“Oh no, don’t apologize!” Lisette rose both her hands up to wave off her apology. “I should be the one to apologize.” She sheepishly stopped her stretch to bow to her. “You were correct in your earlier assumption. I guess—I just didn’t want to be alone anymore is all. I’m sorry.”

She rose from her bow and flexed her arms. “But I would still like to join you.”

Lisette smiled. “Can I ask you a personal question? What do you wish to do once your graduate?”
"Ah, I see." I smiled softly at the First Year's awkwardness. "I wish I had the confidence to openly show my shyness like that."
"Well, since you've already done your run, how about we just do a light jog around for now?" I said as I motioned for us to start jogging around the track. "As for what I wish to do..."

I thought about it before smiling wryly, "To be honest, I'm still not sure. I'm torn between going to the affiliate Magic University, or going back home to help my parents run the shop. How about you, Lisette?"

[OOC: Going to be afk having food, will be back in a bit]

X

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
"Ah, I see." I smiled softly at the First Year's awkwardness. "I wish I had the confidence to openly show my shyness like that."
"Well, since you've already done your run, how about we just do a light jog around for now?" I said as I motioned for us to start jogging around the track. "As for what I wish to do..."

I thought about it before smiling wryly, "To be honest, I'm still not sure. I'm torn between going to the affiliate Magic University, or going back home to help my parents run the shop. How about you, Lisette?"

[OOC: Going to be afk having food, will be back in a bit]

X

”I can definitely do that.” Lisette joined in her light jog, surprised that she wasn’t admonished for such a display. She listened to Veronika’s aspirations and found them to be very admirable. She matched her pace of speed and Lisette thought about her own experiences and what she wanted to do. In her previous life, she didn’t really have anything planned except to get out of the house and away from her mother.

“Hrmmm,” Lisette breathed rhythmically as her feet landed upon the track. “I think I want to learn more about crafting my own items, and enchanting them with magics. Or creating crafts for people to help them in their practices of magic.” Lisette had thought long and hard about this the previous night. “I want to be self-reliant on myself to gather my own items, and make sure I don’t bother others with my work.”

Lisette smiled. “Magic University—I think if anyone could do it, you can.”

I knew my sister juggled two part time jobs and attended her classes at the same time. I know they’re different people, but—I think with Veronika being who she is, she would be completely fine.

Lisette smiled. “Do they have a University close to your family’s shop? Maybe you can make a deal with your family to help out during your off hours from school, and attend classes still?”

[OOC - sounds good! I’ll be here and lurking til you return :)]

Last edited:

Nahrenne

”I can definitely do that.” Lisette joined in her light jog, surprised that she wasn’t admonished for such a display. She listened to Veronika’s aspirations and found them to be very admirable. She matched her pace of speed and Lisette thought about her own experiences and what she wanted to do. In her previous life, she didn’t really have anything planned except to get out of the house and away from her mother.

“Hrmmm,” Lisette breathed rhythmically as her feet landed upon the track. “I think I want to learn more about crafting my own items, and enchanting them with magics. Or creating crafts for people to help them in their practices of magic.” Lisette had thought long and hard about this the previous night. “I want to be self-reliant on myself to gather my own items, and make sure I don’t bother others with my work.”
"Ooh, crafting enchanted items?" I giggled as I slightly increased the pace of the jog, "Did you pick the Enchantment class? They give a lot of useful information in the First Year for it. Make sure to make me something~" I said in a teasing way before waving my hand, "Just joking~! Spend the time making something for a loved one, or for yourself." I smilingly said.
Lisette smiled. “Magic University—I think if anyone could do it, you can.”

I knew my sister juggled two part time jobs and attended her classes at the same time. I know they’re different people, but—I think with Veronika being who she is, she would be completely fine.

Lisette smiled. “Do they have a University close to your family’s shop? Maybe you can make a deal with your family to help out during your off hours from school, and attend classes still?”

[OOC - sounds good! I’ll be here and lurking til you return :)]
"Ah well this place has an affiliate university that I could go to. As for working at the shop...my parents said I don't need to worry about working as long as I'm in education but I'll probably help when I have free time."

I saw us about to finish our third lap, "Want to move onto a different exercise?"

X

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
"Ooh, crafting enchanted items?" I giggled as I slightly increased the pace of the jog, "Did you pick the Enchantment class? They give a lot of useful information in the First Year for it. Make sure to make me something~" I said in a teasing way before waving my hand, "Just joking~! Spend the time making something for a loved one, or for yourself." I smilingly said.

"Ah well this place has an affiliate university that I could go to. As for working at the shop...my parents said I don't need to worry about working as long as I'm in education but I'll probably help when I have free time."

I saw us about to finish our third lap, "Want to move onto a different exercise?"

X
Lisette felt it in her muscles as she picked up the match Veronika’s pace. She could already tell tomorrow would be the day she’d be in a whole bunch of pain. Maybe the nurse had some muscle pain relieve to help with this. She only hoped and prayed. But it was all worth it. Lisette chuckled as she nodded her head vigorously, “Yes! Actually the Enchantments class was the first class I signed up for! Followed by Crafting and Synthesis!“ She heard her teasing tone about Lisette making her something, and Lisette perked up like a bright carnation flower in spring. “Would you like something? Anything that would help you? Or perhaps there’s something that could help in your duties as Student Council President!”

She decided then. She’d make something, not only for Veronika, but also for some of her other friends and future buddies in her school classes. Maybe she could even set up a commissions shop! She was burning with determination now.

Lisette liked that Veronika had such an open and friendly family. They seemed like they were proud of their daughter, just from how she spoke of them. And they were right to be. She was a really great person.

Finishing the third lap was a blessing in disguise as Lisette clenched her fists together in excitement. “Yes! Please do! I’m looking forward to more! Oh, and if you have any questions for me, please feel free to let me know!!” Lisette smiled happily to her work out companion.

Nahrenne

Lisette felt it in her muscles as she picked up the match Veronika’s pace. She could already tell tomorrow would be the day she’d be in a whole bunch of pain. Maybe the nurse had some muscle pain relieve to help with this. She only hoped and prayed. But it was all worth it. Lisette chuckled as she nodded her head vigorously, “Yes! Actually the Enchantments class was the first class I signed up for! Followed by Crafting and Synthesis!“ She heard her teasing tone about Lisette making her something, and Lisette perked up like a bright carnation flower in spring. “Would you like something? Anything that would help you? Or perhaps there’s something that could help in your duties as Student Council President!”

She decided then. She’d make something, not only for Veronika, but also for some of her other friends and future buddies in her school classes. Maybe she could even set up a commissions shop! She was burning with determination now.
I gave a light laugh as I was overwhelmed by Lisettes sudden expansion of enthusiasm. "I don't think there's anything I need at the moment but I'll be sure to say if something comes to mind." I said diplomatically, both due to genuinely not knowing what to ask for as well as not feeling it proper to get such an item for free.
Lisette liked that Veronika had such an open and friendly family. They seemed like they were proud of their daughter, just from how she spoke of them. And they were right to be. She was a really great person.

Finishing the third lap was a blessing in disguise as Lisette clenched her fists together in excitement. “Yes! Please do! I’m looking forward to more! Oh, and if you have any questions for me, please feel free to let me know!!” Lisette smiled happily to her work out companion.
Reaching the end of the track, I guided us to a bench where I motioned for Lisette to follow my actions, "Lets do some step-up, step-downs now." I did a demonstration by literally stepping onto the bench one leg at a time before stepping down one leg at a time, "That's how I do it. It really works your legs but I feel the benefit is worthwhile." I said with a smile before adding on, "Please, you don't need to keep at my pace for this exercise and can even just sit while I do it."

X

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
I gave a light laugh as I was overwhelmed by Lisettes sudden expansion of enthusiasm. "I don't think there's anything I need at the moment but I'll be sure to say if something comes to mind." I said diplomatically, both due to genuinely not knowing what to ask for as well as not feeling it proper to get such an item for free.

Reaching the end of the track, I guided us to a bench where I motioned for Lisette to follow my actions, "Lets do some step-up, step-downs now." I did a demonstration by literally stepping onto the bench one leg at a time before stepping down one leg at a time, "That's how I do it. It really works your legs but I feel the benefit is worthwhile." I said with a smile before adding on, "Please, you don't need to keep at my pace for this exercise and can even just sit while I do it."

X
Lisette remained pumped, but curbed her enthusiasm when she saw Veronika diplomatically decline her gift... for now. Lisette nodded, “Okay, but if you do think of anything let me know. It could be extra practice for me later on.”

She followed the senior over to a bench where Lisette watched her do her step ups. That doesn’t look too bad.

Lisette looked over a couple times, to gauge how she stepped up, and stepped down. Taking mental notes to take her time. Her height gave her a bit of an advantage when it came to activities like these. She just never applied herself. As she persisted with the activity, she realized her knees were beginning to shake. I think that’s my limit with this activity. Lisette chuckled to herself nervously as she finished only ten sets and sat down. She looked on as Veronika continued, and decided to take her suggestion to sit.

“I‘ll take you up on that offer,” Lisette flexed her ankles and feet for relief. “It definitely does work several of the muscle groups.”

Lisette looked around the grounds, seeing the sun slowly continuing its ascent above. “Hey Veronika, are you—um—sorry if this sounds weird – but bothered by what happened yesterday? You know — with that Dorm Auntie? It’s been bothering me since.”

Nahrenne

Lisette remained pumped, but curbed her enthusiasm when she saw Veronika diplomatically decline her gift... for now. Lisette nodded, “Okay, but if you do think of anything let me know. It could be extra practice for me later on.”
I smiled and nodded while thinking how earnest and nice Lisette was.
Lisette looked over a couple times, to gauge how she stepped up, and stepped down. Taking mental notes to take her time. Her height gave her a bit of an advantage when it came to activities like these. She just never applied herself. As she persisted with the activity, she realized her knees were beginning to shake. I think that’s my limit with this activity. Lisette chuckled to herself nervously as she finished only ten sets and sat down. She looked on as Veronika continued, and decided to take her suggestion to sit.

“I‘ll take you up on that offer,” Lisette flexed her ankles and feet for relief. “It definitely does work several of the muscle groups.”
I giggled through some shallow breathing, "You're certainly...right about...that. It's...why I...do this."
Lisette looked around the grounds, seeing the sun slowly continuing its ascent above. “Hey Veronika, are you—um—sorry if this sounds weird – but bothered by what happened yesterday? You know — with that Dorm Auntie? It’s been bothering me since.”
Feeling the burning sensation of my muscles screaming for a break, I stopped the exercise and sat beside Lisette before hearing her question.
"..."
I cast my mind back to that time but for some reason, my mind turned foggy from it. "I'm sorry, I don't quite recall what she said. However, if it's bothering you, please share." I said with a concerned look.

X

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
I smiled and nodded while thinking how earnest and nice Lisette was.

I giggled through some shallow breathing, "You're certainly...right about...that. It's...why I...do this."

Feeling the burning sensation of my muscles screaming for a break, I stopped the exercise and sat beside Lisette before hearing her question.
"..."
I cast my mind back to that time but for some reason, my mind turned foggy from it. "I'm sorry, I don't quite recall what she said. However, if it's bothering you, please share." I said with a concerned look.

X

This was something Lisette struggled with before, expressing her concerns and worries to others. She didn’t want to be a burden, or bother — a product of her own nurturing environment more like — so she hesitated. Maybe I am thinking too hard about this — no, you were bothered enough not to sleep. But you can’t just blurt out that this world is nothing but a game either. Ughh, what if it changes things. You could potentially bring ruin to these amazing people.

Lisette bit her lip. Her hands anxiously wriggled in her lap as she searched for the right words. “Well—um—It was kinda strange. Like how she stopped to stare at us. And the thing she said after — greed, lust, power — I’m not so sure what that meant I guess. It was— not expected. And it got me worried. It‘s just — ” Lisette stopped herself from saying like its setting up unknown flags in the game.

Sorry, maybe I just overthought it.“ Lisette looked down to her lap, unsure of how to proceed.

Nahrenne

This was something Lisette struggled with before, expressing her concerns and worries to others. She didn’t want to be a burden, or bother — a product of her own nurturing environment more like — so she hesitated. Maybe I am thinking too hard about this — no, you were bothered enough not to sleep. But you can’t just blurt out that this world is nothing but a game either. Ughh, what if it changes things. You could potentially bring ruin to these amazing people.

Lisette bit her lip. Her hands anxiously wriggled in her lap as she searched for the right words. “Well—um—It was kinda strange. Like how she stopped to stare at us. And the thing she said after — greed, lust, power — I’m not so sure what that meant I guess. It was— not expected. And it got me worried. It‘s just — ” Lisette stopped herself from saying like its setting up unknown flags in the game.

Sorry, maybe I just overthought it.“ Lisette looked down to her lap, unsure of how to proceed.
I could see Lisette was struggling with what was burdening her, so allowed her to take her time. That was, until I saw her dismiss it and look forlorn. Even though I had no idea what an otome game was that the goddess from my blurred memories mentioned, I did know a lot about stories. Placing my arm around hers, I gave her a soft hug before saying, "If this were a story in a book, I suppose it would be some kind of foreshadowing. Don't feel like you're overthinking things. I do have to admit that, upon thinking more on what that woman said, it is somewhat strange."

I released Lisette from my arm and got up to do some stretches to ease my stiffening limbs, "Let's not dwell on it for the moment until something else strange occurs. It could have simply been that the Dorm Auntie was a bit overtired and was just saying nonsense."

I looked at my watch and saw I had some time left before I needed to head for a shower, "I'm going to do some more laps again. Feel free to sit out if you're too tired." I said with a smile before beginning my second round of laps.

X

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
I could see Lisette was struggling with what was burdening her, so allowed her to take her time. That was, until I saw her dismiss it and look forlorn. Even though I had no idea what an otome game was that the goddess from my blurred memories mentioned, I did know a lot about stories. Placing my arm around hers, I gave her a soft hug before saying, "If this were a story in a book, I suppose it would be some kind of foreshadowing. Don't feel like you're overthinking things. I do have to admit that, upon thinking more on what that woman said, it is somewhat strange."

I released Lisette from my arm and got up to do some stretches to ease my stiffening limbs, "Let's not dwell on it for the moment until something else strange occurs. It could have simply been that the Dorm Auntie was a bit overtired and was just saying nonsense."

I looked at my watch and saw I had some time left before I needed to head for a shower, "I'm going to do some more laps again. Feel free to sit out if you're too tired." I said with a smile before beginning my second round of laps.

X
Lisette was surprised by her arm wrapping around her in a soft embrace. She listened to her words closely. If this were a story in a book, I suppose it would be some kind of foreshadowing. That’s actually a very good way to say that. Alright, I will be diligent and make sure to keep an eye out of any suspicious activity. Yes.

When she felt Veronika pull away, Lisette looked up to her and grinned. “Okay, I’ll keep your words to heart and mind. Thank you for your council.”

And when she went for her second round of jogs Lisette waved at her from the bench. She forgo’ed the extra laps, since she found out shortly after that she had no strength left to get up. So she decided to sit and watch her run her laps relaxing in the cool morning breeze.

It’s possible that the dorm auntie was being nonsensical, I mean, we’re in a magical world.

She wondered, what could possibly happen next.

Nahrenne

Lisette was surprised by her arm wrapping around her in a soft embrace. She listened to her words closely. If this were a story in a book, I suppose it would be some kind of foreshadowing. That’s actually a very good way to say that. Alright, I will be diligent and make sure to keep an eye out of any suspicious activity. Yes.

When she felt Veronika pull away, Lisette looked up to her and grinned. “Okay, I’ll keep your words to heart and mind. Thank you for your council.”

And when she went for her second round of jogs Lisette waved at her from the bench. She forgo’ed the extra laps, since she found out shortly after that she had no strength left to get up. So she decided to sit and watch her run her laps relaxing in the cool morning breeze.

It’s possible that the dorm auntie was being nonsensical, I mean, we’re in a magical world.

She wondered, what could possibly happen next.
I smiled back when I heard Lisette give her thanks, before doing my laps - this time at a greater speed than before. Glancing over at the bench, I saw Lisette watching while enjoying the breeze blowing through her hair. "She must have worked her muscles too hard with the extra exercise on top of what she'd already done. My apologies, Lisette." I thought as I finished my first lap. "Still...why would the Dorm Auntie say such a strange thing...or better yet...why was she in the Auditorium calling for Angelica?" Getting a little confused by my musings, I decided to clear my mind of thought and just focus on my exercises, making sure to wave at Lisette whenever I got close to her on the track.

After repeating the step exercise again, I saw it was time for me to go back to the dorm to have a shower and get dressed. Smiling at Lisette, I said, "I'm going back to the Dormitory to get cleaned up and dressed, want to come with me? Ah, don't feel like you have to," I began shaking my hands in front of me to show my sincerity, "I just wondered since you also did quite a bit of exercise this morning."

X

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
I smiled back when I heard Lisette give her thanks, before doing my laps - this time at a greater speed than before. Glancing over at the bench, I saw Lisette watching while enjoying the breeze blowing through her hair. "She must have worked her muscles too hard with the extra exercise on top of what she'd already done. My apologies, Lisette." I thought as I finished my first lap. "Still...why would the Dorm Auntie say such a strange thing...or better yet...why was she in the Auditorium calling for Angelica?" Getting a little confused by my musings, I decided to clear my mind of thought and just focus on my exercises, making sure to wave at Lisette whenever I got close to her on the track.

After repeating the step exercise again, I saw it was time for me to go back to the dorm to have a shower and get dressed. Smiling at Lisette, I said, "I'm going back to the Dormitory to get cleaned up and dressed, want to come with me? Ah, don't feel like you have to," I began shaking my hands in front of me to show my sincerity, "I just wondered since you also did quite a bit of exercise this morning."

X
When she watched her do her laps, she saw her wave back when she was nearby. Lisette chuckled in response giving her own wave In return.

She waited for Veronika to finish her last set of step ups. “Actally, that would be great. I haven’t cleaned up from waking this morning, so that sounds good to me. If you’ll have me.“ She tested her feet on the ground, and with the jello feeling in her legs, she agreed. “This was well needed, I’m glad I came out early this morning!” Lisette smiled, her ash grayish hair on her neck was slightly sticky with sweat.

“I wonder when breakfast starts.” With all the energy she burned, she was going to need all the carbs and protein she could devour.