A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [General/Freestyle Roleplay]

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
"I played with the children of our employees quite a lot as a kid. Now i mostly just train with them. Though occasionally we went out into the nearby town while pretending to be commoners. Their families have worked for mine since the days my family was in control of a Duchy."

*I glance at her*

"What about you? What's your life like back home?"
I smiled nostalgically as I recalled my life at home, "My family has run a magic tailoring business for 6 generations. As such, I grew up surrounded by fabrics of all kinds, seeing both commoner and noble alike entering our shop. Sad to say, though, I never got an opportunity to...'mingle' with the upper classes. I suppose that's why I enjoy being here so much, since I get to do what I couldn't back at home."

I turned to smile more cheerfully back at Johan just as we approached the door to the Infirmary.

X

TRNRLogan

I smiled nostalgically as I recalled my life at home, "My family has run a magic tailoring business for 6 generations. As such, I grew up surrounded by fabrics of all kinds, seeing both commoner and noble alike entering our shop. Sad to say, though, I never got an opportunity to...'mingle' with the upper classes. I suppose that's why I enjoy being here so much, since I get to do what I couldn't back at home."

I turned to smile more cheerfully back at Johan just as we approached the door to the Infirmary.

X

*knocks on door*

"Miss Nurse? You might remember us from before, we brought the unconscious student here. We just came by to check on her."

*she looks surprised*

"Oh, I'm sorry sweeties she already checked out. I think she headed to the auditorium."

*I facepalm*

"Thank you for your time Miss Nurse."

*I look at Lady Taylore*

"Well what should we do now?"

@Leti

Nahrenne

*knocks on door*

"Miss Nurse? You might remember us from before, we brought the unconscious student here. We just came by to check on her."

*she looks surprised*

"Oh, I'm sorry sweeties she already checked out. I think she headed to the auditorium."

*I facepalm*

"Thank you for your time Miss Nurse."

*I look at Lady Taylore*

"Well what should we do now?"

@Leti
I smile politely, "Hmm, well since she's already up and about and already seems to be going through orientation, I don't think we need to worry about her."

I raised my arms up and did a big stretch, "I think I'll see to the students struggling with their schedules before heading to the library with some students I said I'd show them to. After that, hmm...who knows~?"

I smile back at Johan, "How about you?"

X

TRNRLogan

I smile politely, "Hmm, well since she's already up and about and already seems to be going through orientation, I don't think we need to worry about her."

I raised my arms up and did a big stretch, "I think I'll see to the students struggling with their schedules before heading to the library with some students I said I'd show them to. After that, hmm...who knows~?"

I smile back at Johan, "How about you?"

X
Why is she talking like that? Maybe she has something in her throat. I should probably ignore it. Besides she has stuff to do let's separate here.

"Hmm i should probably go through Orientation and meet my new teachers. :blob_hmm_two:

Guess I'll see you tomorrow. Goodbye Lady Taylore! Have a good day!"

OOC: Well... I did mention that my character would be dense. Incidentally if things progress well with your character he'll start calling her by her first name. I'm heading to bed in 30 minutes night y'all

Nahrenne

Why is she talking like that? Maybe she has something in her throat. I should probably ignore it. Besides she has stuff to do let's separate here.

"Hmm i should probably go through Orientation and meet my new teachers. :blob_hmm_two:

Guess I'll see you tomorrow. Goodbye Lady Taylore! Have a good day!"

OOC: Well... I did mention that my character would be dense. Incidentally if things progress well with your character he'll start calling her by her first name. I'm heading to bed in 30 minutes night y'all
I smiled and waved goodbye to the nice First Year before returning to the Auditorium to see if anyone else needed help. I also kept an eye out for Ciel and Aurora so I could guide them to the library.

@Assurbanipal_II @TheOneWho

X

Leti

Seeing how the schedule of some classes overlapping each other made Liz feels disappointed she couldn't take all of them without being in two place at the same time. Time is an artificial construct that is always moving forward in one direction, making it seem linear. She wondered if she can change that.

She looked at the list of available classes and removed anything magical. The last time she tried magic, she suffered from a severe heartburn. Here goes nothing:

•Algebra
•Astronomy
•Botany
•Chemistry
•Ecology
•Economics
•Etiquette
•Geometry
•Indoctrination
•Social Theories
•Labour Education
•Literature

She wasn't sure of the time yet.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Aurora walked up to Nacht and as usual found her in a sleepy mode. She had already gathered as much, Nacht loves her naps.

Aurora inspected her closer, curious if she would find any clue regarding her identity. The girl was suspicious since yesterday. Aurora felt Nacht hid a secret, a secret a curious loli like her would find out.

Aurora poked Nacht repeatedly. Her cheeks were fluffy like hers. That was good.

Bochi

Aurora walked up to Nacht and as usual found her in a sleepy mode. She had already gathered as much, Nacht loves her naps.

Aurora inspected her closer, curious if she would find any clue regarding her identity. The girl was suspicious since yesterday. Aurora felt Nacht hid a secret, a secret a curious loli like her would find out.

Aurora poked Nacht repeatedly. Her cheeks were fluffy. That was good.
"Mhmmm...is it lunchtime already...?"

A sleepy girl mumbled absentmindedly, allowing one eye to open as her hand fumbled for the pocket watch. The bleary pupil glanced at the time for a few moments -- the brain taking it's time to process -- and came to a negative conclusion. The eye then squeezed shut as the girl attempted to slide the pocket watch back into her pockets, before promptly giving up when it slid off her lap, joining a dusty volume on the library floor.

"Uuuu......Zzz..."

Assurbanipal_II

"Mhmmm...is it lunchtime already...?"

A sleepy girl mumbled absentmindedly, allowing one eye to open as her hand fumbled for the pocket watch. The bleary pupil glanced at the time for a few moments -- the brain taking it's time to process -- and came to a negative conclusion. The eye then squeezed shut as the girl attempted to slide the pocket watch back into her pockets, before promptly giving up when it slid off her lap, joining a dusty volume on the library floor.

"Uuuu......Zzz..."

Total unawareness of her surroundings. Slow to process. No reaction. Was Nacht even a self-sufficient life form?

Aurora picked up the pocket watch she dropped and examined it. It was a cheap watch. Not something precious or worth stealing.

Aurora poked Nacht again. "Nacht, can I keep your pocket watch from now? I don't have one. If you say nothing I take that as a yes." This should be a lesson to her.

Bochi

Total unawareness of her surroundings. Slow to process. No reaction. Was Nacht even a self-sufficient life form?

Aurora picked up the pocket watch she dropped and examined it. It was a cheap watch. Not something precious or worth stealing.

Aurora poked Nacht again. "Nacht, can I keep your pocket watch from now? I don't have one. If you say nothing I take that as a yes." This should be a lesson to her.
The girl didn't respond for a dozen seconds or so, until the light shining through the windows started to vanish, blocked out by a passing cloud. It took a few more seconds for the clouds to completely smother the sunlight illuminating her face, but once it did Swir's eyes snapped open instantly, and honed in on Aurora who was holding her watch. The girl yawned.

"Uuu...could I have it back?...And why did I get woken up before noon...?"

Assurbanipal_II

The girl didn't respond for a dozen seconds or so, until the light shining through the windows started to vanish, blocked out by a passing cloud. It took a few more seconds for the clouds to completely smother the sunlight illuminating her face, but once it did Swir's eyes snapped open instantly, and honed in on Aurora who was holding her watch. The girl yawned.

"Uuu...could I have it back?...And why did I get woken up before noon...?"

^^ "Of course, you can get it back. But only if you tell me why you sleep so much." Auora blackmailed her with the sweetness of a loli, holding on tightly to the pocket watch.

Bochi

^^ "Of course, you can get it back. But only if you tell me why you sleep so much." Auora blackmailed her with the sweetness of a loli, holding on tightly to the pocket watch.
"Hmm, that's all? Then that's fine, but let's sit somewhere with shade first."

Dusting herself off, Swir found a nice place between two almost entirely filled bookshelves, and settled on the floor in between, out of the sunlight, and beckoned Aurora over.

"I forgot if I'd mentioned it yesterday, but I have something called anemia, and that condition makes it rather hard for me to do certain things, including waking up properly in the mornings. It gets tiring to move around too much, which is why I'm usually dozing off when the sun is bright."

Assurbanipal_II

"Hmm, that's all? Then that's fine, but let's sit somewhere with shade first."

Dusting herself off, Swir found a nice place between two almost entirely filled bookshelves, and settled on the floor in between, out of the sunlight, and beckoned Aurora over.

"I forgot if I'd mentioned it yesterday, but I have something called anemia, and that condition makes it rather hard for me to do certain things, including waking up properly in the mornings. It gets tiring to move around too much, which is why I'm usually dozing off when the sun is bright."

Aurora reacted disappointed, pouting sadly. She lowered her head. >.< "That is everything. Anemia. So you are not a vampire who avoids light?"

<.< "How boring. How do you do with school then? How do you manage the academic side with your condition? Do you need help?"

Bochi

Aurora reacted disappointed, pouting sadly. She lowered her head. >.< "That is everything. Anemia. So you are not a vampire who avoids light?"

<.< "How boring. How do you do with school then? How do you manage the academic side with your condition? Do you need help?"
Swir blinked a few times before a mischievous idea took shape in her head, and she leaned forward, making full eye contact with Aurora.

"My, my, I didn't expect my secret to be out so quickly...well then, little girl, you've just discovered a hungry vampire. Congratulations. Now I'll have to dispose of you --- just kidding."

Allowing herself a wry smile, she patted the younger girl on the head. It felt nice, so she did it a little bit more.

"I'll be sure to inform you if I develop a sudden craving for blood someday. In the meanwhile, I'm doing fine, actually. The school kindly permitted me to re-arrange my schedule as long as I don't cause a ruckus and meet the academic requirements for tests. And since I perk up a lot more towards night time, maintaining decent grades is quite possible. But I appreciate the concern~"

Bending down to pick up the book she'd dropped, Swir dusted off the covers as well, and returned it to the shelf, talking as she did.

"The selection of classes wrapped up yesterday, yes? What sort of classes did you pick?"

Assurbanipal_II

Swir blinked a few times before a mischievous idea took shape in her head, and she leaned forward, making full eye contact with Aurora.

"My, my, I didn't expect my secret to be out so quickly...well then, little girl, you've just discovered a hungry vampire. Congratulations. Now I'll have to dispose of you --- just kidding."

Allowing herself a wry smile, she patted the younger girl on the head. It felt nice, so she did it a little bit more.

"I'll be sure to inform you if I develop a sudden craving for blood someday. In the meanwhile, I'm doing fine, actually. The school kindly permitted me to re-arrange my schedule as long as I don't cause a ruckus and meet the academic requirements for tests. And since I perk up a lot more towards night time, maintaining decent grades is quite possible. But I appreciate the concern~"

Bending down to pick up the book she'd dropped, Swir dusted off the covers as well, and returned it to the shelf, talking as she did.

"The selection of classes wrapped up yesterday, yes? What sort of classes did you pick?"

Aurora smiled, happy being patted. She didn't say so obviously. "I see. Here your pocket watch. I have to give you it back."

"As for classes.

Mon/Thu/Fri

08.00-10.00 Principles of Magic II
10.00-12.00 Principles of Arcane Magic I
01.00-03.00 Principles of Elemental Magic II
03.00-05.00 Principles of Fire Magic III
05.00-07.00 Personal physical training.

Tue/Thu

08.00-10.00 Principles of Lightning Magic I
10.00-12.00 Fundamentals of Sorcery I
01.00-03.00 Fundamentals of Sorcery II
03.00-05.00 Fundamentals of Healing Magic I
05.00-07.00 Fencing Classes

Any recommendations how I can improve my magic more? Maybe you can teach me some of the more advanced stuff?" :blob_aww:

Bochi

Aurora smiled, happy being patted. She didn't say so obviously. "I see. Here your pocket watch. I have to give you it back."

"As for classes.

Mon/Thu/Fri

08.00-10.00 Principles of Magic II
10.00-12.00 Principles of Arcane Magic I
01.00-03.00 Principles of Elemental Magic II
03.00-05.00 Principles of Fire Magic III
05.00-07.00 Personal physical training.

Tue/Thu

08.00-10.00 Principles of Lightning Magic I
10.00-12.00 Fundamentals of Sorcery I
01.00-03.00 Fundamentals of Sorcery II
03.00-05.00 Fundamentals of Healing Magic I
05.00-07.00 Fencing Classes

Any recommendations how I can improve my magic more? Maybe you can teach me some of the more advanced stuff?" :blob_aww:
"Thank you."

Returning her watch back to it's place, Swir gave the matter some thought.

"Flames and lightning? My, my, you've picked two of the most tyrannical elements to master, haven't you? Elemental magic isn't my forte, I'm afraid, but if you've got any questions pertaining to Arcane in general, don't hesitate to ask. As for advanced stuff...well, anything up to Arcane and Sorcery III content shouldn't be a problem. Just pick a time whenever you need help, and I'll pop over."

Last edited:

Assurbanipal_II

"Thank you."

Returning her watch back to it's place, Swir gave the matter some thought.

"Flames and lightning? My, my, you've picked two of the most tyrannical elements to master, haven't you? Elemental magic isn't my forte, I'm afraid, but if you've got any questions pertaining to Arcane in general, don't hesitate to ask. As for advanced stuff...well, I can certainly give that a try as well. You know where to find me~"

^^ "Yes, fire and lightning. They are my family's traditional elements. Fire runs int he blood of a Schwarz and many of my ancestors had a preference for lightning."

"I will keep you in mind when I have any questions about arcane. Bya bye, Nacht! See you later then." (^^)/ Aurora walked away after having found another friend, a sleepful friend in the library.

FenrIIrz

Alba knocked on the door of the staff room and entered. There are few students submitting a time table to the staff and some asking questions about the classes. Alba waited until one teacher is available for him then presented his schedule.

[Mon/Wed/Fri]
Enchantment 1 10:00-12:00
Lunch break 12:00-1:10
Algebra 1 1:15-2:20
Combat 1 2:30-3:30
[Tue/Thu]
Adventuring 1 10:00-12:00
Lunch break 12:00-1:10
Runic language 1 1:15-2:20
Magic 1 2:30-3:30

"Are you okay with this schedule? Since you have a commoner background, these subjects will be really hard because you do not have an advanced study at a young age like nobles." the teacher asked

"Don't worry sir. I just have to study hard to catch up." Alba said with a smile. 'Actually I already have knowledge about non-magic classes so I can take it easy.'

"Good luck then. Any other question?"

"I actually don't have a map yet. Where could I get one?"

"Hm. They should give you at the start or end of the ceremony. You didn't attend it right?" The teacher gave him a campus map.

[1x Campus map acquired!]

"Sadly. I was late and by the time I got there, it's already finished." Alba tried his hardest the keep his poker face. 'I ended up taking a nap before the ceremony.' "I will take my leave now. Have a good day sir."

"Thanks."

Alba left the room and walked away to see where his abominable luck would take him.

Last edited:

Assurbanipal_II

:blob_evil_two: Delighted by Aurora's decision to take fencing classes at the academy, her overjoyed father supported his daughter. She reminded him of his younger days when he was like many Schwarz before him a passionate fencer. He was glad Aurora proved worthy of her pedigree and continued this tradition.

Aurora received 1x Schwarz Noble Rapier from home due to noble background. :blob_aww: Thank you, papa!

1596284490327.png

Bochi

Swir would occasionally pen down a new entry in her diary whenever a novel enough experience took place, in order to keep a record of what had transpired. Sometimes, she would note down assignment deadlines on it as well, only to end up forgetting them cleanly in the end. But hey, at least it was something to do besides lying on the bed.

- Tested out a few spell models. Results insufficient to prove thesis. More tweaks needed.
- Make a trip to the city sometime this week for more ingredients. Yield of school garden too low.
- Remember to lock the damn door when out.
- Memory erasing is not reliable. Or fun.
- Tossed the cat out of the window today. With any luck it'll stay away for a day or two.
- The first-year is rather cute. A little too innocent, maybe. Would probably make a fine elementalist.
- I wonder if they'll let me back in the magic testing grounds soon?

Last edited: