A simple setup[Mafia Victory]

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I’m vanilla town just like Amok, if anyone has a power role please come out and say so. We need more information to figure out who the murderer who killed the guy I was suspecting is.

amok dead on d2 again. once is a coincidence twice is a pattern. literal bad luck magnet

Erys

Her Highness
Any new leads? Who visited Amok last night?
I now suspect Erynite, Tilgaril and Maze_Runner

Erynite because I think agentt gave her the role since they’re friends. Tilgaril because he was pretending to be helpful, and maze_runner… I just suspect them. That’s all.
I second this.

Agentt

Thighs
Participants
Leficios
greyblob
Western42
GreenHexagon
Erynite
Anon2021: Erynite
Tilgarial
Maze_Runner

Votes
Erynite: 1

Timer

D

Deleted member 58005

I'm lost. We didn't get any information about any power roles.

Erys

Her Highness
I'm lost. We didn't get any information about any power roles.
2.1. The existence of power roles(roles like doctor or the Homeroom Teacher in the previous game) is not known.
Because they didn't exist? We couldn't get any information about things that didn't exist.

You think it’s them?
I think they're not townies. Could be Mafia or Neutral. Make sure you lynch them in that particular order (Tilg first, Maze next)

D

Deleted member 58005

Because they didn't exist? We couldn't get any information about things that didn't exist.

I think they're not townies. Could be Mafia or Neutral. Make sure you lynch them in that particular order (Tilg first, Maze next)
Thats why i was hoping we could find one. If one exists, then surely there must be more.