A simple setup[Mafia Victory]

Tilgarial

Bro. Wtf.

7 town with only a cop and a role blocker against 3 mafia with a role blocker as well?

Cop being potentially screwed by their own teammate + potentially RB-ed by the mafia, along with needing to find wolves almost half the town is in no way balanced or even fair. Town had no chance at all.
the power of modkills provided balance

Agentt

Thighs
Bro. Wtf.

7 town with only a cop and a role blocker against 3 mafia with a role blocker as well?

Cop being potentially screwed by their own teammate + potentially RB-ed by the mafia, along with needing to find wolves almost half the town is in no way balanced or even fair. Town had no chance at all.
Town showed a good chance tho

Agentt

Thighs
But yes! I wanted people to be cautious! This is why this was a closed game, to prevent people from blocking at random.

iampsyx

What about complications?

Say mafia Apple wanted to kill town Banana, but Apple was roleblocked by town Mango who was roleblocked by mafia Strawberry? What happens then?

What if town Mango roleblocked mafia Strawberry who roleblocked cop Banana?

gonna be honest, I was planning for today's lynch to be anon too
but I'm not gonna ignore a chance given
ye that was obvious. kill ernyte to frame someone framing you. all maze had to do was give a sliver of credibility
Bro. Wtf.

half of town wasn't tplaying

Agentt

Thighs
What about complications?

Say mafia Apple wanted to kill town Banana, but Apple was roleblocked by town Mango who was roleblocked by mafia Strawberry? What happens then?

What if town Mango roleblocked mafia Strawberry who roleblocked cop Banana?
I planned on giving town blocker priority...

Agentt

Thighs
Set-ups should be fair to both factions no matter who gets which role (aka modkills aren't tools for balancing! :blob_blank:)
They were fair imo considering the skill level here, i believe mafia would had no chance of winning without tilga or pr roles

iampsyx

They were fair imo considering the skill level here, i believe mafia would had no chance of winning without tilga or pr roles
Did Macha or Lefi ever get sussed this whole game? Because if they weren't modkilled, mafia would have steamrolled town.

Agentt

Thighs
planning on mod kills is next level balancing, tbh
In retrospect, i think if anyone else would had been mafia member, they would had chosen to lay low too

Consider lefi, grey, maze, and you forgot about the rules, i am sure the other mafia members woukd had racked up warnings too

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Ya'll didn't play it the way I envisioned it. I thought were were going to vote no lynch. I kept it on Maze and was planning one final will because I suspected I was going to be killed by mafia...

-_-

Agentt

Thighs
Did Macha or Lefi ever get sussed this whole game? Because if they weren't modkilled, mafia would have steamrolled town.
Macha was just throwing the game, we can't consider that.

Lefi was just being inactive. I think it would be not long befote he was lynched seeing how town killed western

Or consider anyone else! I can't imagine them actually being able to handle the paranoia

Tilgarial

In retrospect, i think if anyone else would had been mafia member, they would had chosen to lay low too

Consider lefi, grey, maze, and you forgot about the rules, i am sure the other mafia members woukd had racked up warnings too
...is now the point where I tell you forgetting about voting was a calculated move?
I only really forget about mech stuff as town

Agentt

Thighs
Ya'll didn't play it the way I envisioned it. I thought were were going to vote no lynch. I kept it on Maze and was planning one final will because I suspected I was going to be killed by mafia...

-_-
*pats*
You are the mvp of this game. I can say you played the best out of all players.