A simple setup[Mafia Victory]

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I was pushing for a no ex.. or a tie with no -ex.
If you forgot I was narrowing it down by scenarios of Greyblob dying, which likely meant Greyblob wasn't going to die for the final day. It would probably have been me, tigerfial or maze. then in my will I would have narrowed it down to Tiger... if I died.

It's just I couldn't fully say it was Tigafial with the information given.

Tilgarial

I shouldn't have joined the game. I'm only a burden.
nope. the fact I had to kill you should say that you did something right, if nothing else
not to mention this is a game; it's about having fun!
you were a valuable member of this fun, thank you for playing

Agentt

Thighs
Mmm, @iampsyx i will apologise if the game felt imbalanced to you. I tried to make it balanced for mafia side as well, i have stated my reasons, but i understand your concerns.
Just consider me a noob host and forgive~~

iampsyx

Look. Macha and Hasty won the game last time even though there were two neutrals and town were much more active. Just because there's a cop in the game doesn't mean the odds should be stacked against town by buffing up the mafia so much — that would be too unfair for the cop and the vanilla townies.

I think you should really get your set-ups checked first by more experienced hosts. Even I don't trust myself with balancing and need a second/third opinion.

Agentt

Thighs
....might wanna play a newbie/introduction type game tho
Yeah, the previous game was one. For this one i wanted to encourage people to talk more so i made this closed.

Since you didn't watch the previous game, let me tell ya, it was horrible. The town had no tools of deductions other than random chance, and by D2, majority of players had become inactives, the remaining players were just too tired to play, and even the mafia just stopped doing anything,

Agentt

Thighs
Look. Macha and Hasty won the game last time even though there were two neutrals and town were much more active. Just because there's a cop in the game doesn't mean the odds should be stacked against town by buffing up the mafia so much — that would be too unfair for the cop and the vanilla townies.

I think you should really get your set-ups checked first by more experienced hosts. Even I don't trust myself with balancing and need a second/third opinion.
Well yes, but this time there was no hasty or phyx in this game, it only had tilg who pretends to be a toddler