A sneaky wild cat. What do i do?

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
Uh yeah, like the title said.

My cat... You could say has trauma from going outside and roads. He doesn't like going outside and would just rather stay inside.

The road problem was because he got hit by a vehicle once but I guess he got used to it.

Going outside on the other hand is quite a bit more complicated.

Every time he goes outside there is that one wild cat who would try to fight him and my cat would always lose. That guy was a bit hard to get rid of because he always run whenever he sees a human.

My cat also suffered some injuries from that cat which isn't really lethal? They healed in a matter of time so yeah.

Anyways, that wild cat I was talking about also had a problem with my other cat which was the mother but we don't mess with the mother so yeah.

But now that guy is causing more problems like stealing food, fighting my cat, etc etc. My other other cat also went missing after that cat appeared.

What I'm trying to say is... How the fuck should I deal with that wild cat?

Last edited:

Redemit

My brother lives in the mountains and he had a similar problem there was a stray that was going around breaking other cats legs and even killed another cat the only thing you can really do with such an aggressive animal is put it down so my brother grabbed his rifle and waited for it to show up and ended it as quickly as possible

I don't know what you can do in your area if you have animal control or can do something yourself but ultimately it's only a matter of time till that cat starts killing other cats or attacking humans

Last edited:

Jailbreak571

My brother lives in the mountains and he had a similar problem there was a stray that was going around breaking other cats legs and even killed another cat the only thing you can really do with such an aggressive animal is put it down so my brother grabbed his rifle and waited for it to show up and ended as quickly as possible

I don't know what you can do in your area if you have animal control or can do something yourself but ultimately it's only a matter of time till that cat starts killing or attacking humans
Nah, it doesn't attack humans. It more like attacks male cats and mate female cats. It also steals food and stuff and is a bit hard to catch. Like very hard.
Though I remember a same problem with my cousins which was also in the mountains. That particular stray even eats other cats.

Redemit

Nah, it doesn't attack humans. It more like attacks male cats and mate female cats. It also steals food and stuff and is a bit hard to catch. Like very hard.
Though I remember a same problem with my cousins which was also in the mountains. That particular stray even eats other cats.
Well if it isn't that bad of a cat yet you could always try to get a proper trap setup and some female cat pheromones aka piss or something to capture it and then relocate it somewhere else

Jailbreak571

Give the wild cat a separate food bowl in front of your house, that's what I do.
Could work, though that stray also just eats with my other cats when my male cat isn't around. It's more like a mutual hate between these cats and I don't know what to do.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
The difference in life expectancy between a cat who lives indoors and lives outdoors is about 7 years.
How about you bring it inside and never let it out again?

Jailbreak571

Well if it isn't that bad of a cat yet you could always try to get a proper trap setup and some female cat pheromones aka piss or something to capture it and then relocate it somewhere else
Also could work, not their mating season here though. I also don't know how to set up a trap and that wild cat only appears at night.
Your other cat is a female?
One male (this is the guy who got into fights) and two females.
The difference in life expectancy between a cat who lives indoors and lives outdoors is about 7 years.
How about you bring it inside and never let it out again?
The thing is my cat does that to the point that they even shit in the house.

TheEldritchGod

Also could work, not their mating season here though. I also don't know how to set up a trap and that wild cat only appears at night.

I got about a half dozen cat traps. They cost about 30 bucks, but given inflation lately, no idea what they cost now. Set it up, put some ham in it, cover it with a sheet so it looks like it is open at both end. Cat walks in. Trap closes, you have cat. They love box shapes.

Redemit

The thing is my cat does that to the point that they even shit in the house.
You can always find piss on the internet lol

Jailbreak571

I got about a half dozen cat traps. They cost about 30 bucks, but given inflation lately, no idea what they cost now. Set it up, put some ham in it, cover it with a sheet so it looks like it is open at both end. Cat walks in. Trap closes, you have cat. They love box shapes.
Thirty bucks are too costly here. Though I haven't looked into any traps so I have no idea what is the cost they have here.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Isn't this the part where your cat goes into a training montage to have an epic showdown with said wildcat and finally beat up this NTRing bastard?

Your cat after getting pwned by the wildcat who is now gentleman to the two females

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
My cat got into a lot of trouble outside, too. After he went missing for three days and came back with a swollen, infected paw, we had a huge vet bill and never let him outside again, except occasionally in the back yard when supervised. If he started trying to hop the fence, we grabbed him and brought him back inside.

TotallyHuman

Isn't this the part where your cat goes into a training montage to have an epic showdown with said wildcat and finally beat up this NTRing bastard?

Your cat after getting pwned by the wildcat who is now gentleman to the two females
That looked more of a "The domineering wild cat fell in love with me (bl)" kinda story to me

TheEldritchGod

Thirty bucks are too costly here. Though I haven't looked into any traps so I have no idea what is the cost they have here.
ATrick:
Google your local TNR cat group. Tell them you will pay for the neuter. Ask if they know a place that will give a discount. Ask to borrow a trap. We got dozens of those things.

SternenklarenRitter

Set up a motion activated sprinkler system (provided you don't live in a desert). Nothing scares a cat more than a sudden downpour every time they approach a house.