Abou the lore of sh

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
here's the newest one

Tsuru

Robot
Nota : ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Fuck me.
Anon2023 : I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going... But I hope you're alright.
Nota : No. I am not. Thanks for wishing well though.
Bot : I'm sorry but i'm not in a good physical body to do it right now, maybe after i got discharge from the hospital, then we could met up and try ?
Mint : Well wishes to @ NotaNuffian and @ Iamnotabot
Bot : @ MintiLime hey just to be clear, just becaus u fuck someone that made you a couple ok. I'm married with Tsuru with the ring and everything, you were even invited to our wedding(as short as it is)
Mint : I meant well wishes for good health, thou doth protest too much @ Iamnotabot ! I’m summoning @ Tsuru
Bot : Damn you. @ MintiLime you snitch on me like that ?
---------------------------

TOO BUSY RIGHT NOW
(Education in progress / educating (cheating?) girlfriend @Iamnotabot )

hu tao and yanfei (genshin impact) drawn by czasjb

@HelloHound You need to add 1 more story now to the lore (Extra Story to be precise)
@TheMonotonePuppet

Last edited:

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
The first Lore set was just for fun and thus had a more distinct theme to most of the episodes, it was based on my antics with many of the people on the forum.

[Redacted]

Lore is pretty much owned by Hans and he allows commissions from anyone, so it’s only “official” because he makes it.

Last edited:

Tsuru

Robot

---------------------------

TOO BUSY RIGHT NOW
(Education in progress / educating (cheating?) girlfriend @Iamnotabot )

hu tao and yanfei (genshin impact) drawn by czasjb

@HelloHound You need to add 1 more story now to the lore (Extra Story to be precise)
@TheMonotonePuppet @MintiLime @NotaNuffian
@J_Chemist
Madman, sell me some of your "potions" and "drugs" (aphrodisiacs)
i will give you a few of my prized "wine" bottles and a rare vodka

@Paul_Tromba
Do me a favor, I need you to contact others, so they aren't "sus" about the temporary disappearance of @Iamnotabot
Tell them she is enjoying her honeymoon with HER RIGHTEOUS wife.
Also put it on my tab the use of "safe house" number XXXX in ###### city.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
The lore is very biased, and doesn't include the real underdog heroes of scribble hub, like me. History is decided by the victors.
Imr. Can’t believe it doese Have ne. Smh how will this forum have exusted without me?

Wdym i joined only in late 2021 and no one even remembers me?

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
The first Lore set was just for fun and thus had a more distinct theme to most of the episodes, it was based on my antics with many of the people on the forum.

I actually commissioned most of them, even though I will completely deny it outside of this thread (it’s a running joke).

I am not involved with season 2. Lore is pretty much owned by Hans and he allows commissions from anyone, so it’s only “official” because he makes it.
📸

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!

I actually commissioned most of them, even though I will completely deny it outside of this thread (it’s a running joke).

I am not involved with season 2. Lore is pretty much owned by Hans and he allows commissions from anyone, so it’s only “official” because he makes it.
You claim to be a commissioner, but detective Envy has yet to confirm the truth! *Calls other detectives.*

This is likely a case of some mad man wanting imprisonment and fame for the crimes of another.

At our agency we get people like this all of the time. This man is no commissioner! Take him to jail for impeding our investigation!