Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Freestyle RP

Vanus

"Oh... I'll probably check in with the guards about this later. Ahem I mean I will formally file a complaint to the guild about this. I apologize for the lack of professionalism shown by the guard taking over your shift. What are they doing? Didn't they already lose a lot of points with the guild after the last incident?"
"What do you mean he could see I was fine. He had a job to do. I was safe there with him." AIEO shrugs again.

Silver

"What do you mean he could see I was fine. He had a job to do. I was safe there with him." AIEO shrugs again.
Wisely choosing not to mention the previous incident with the womanizing night guard. He forced himself to smile and stiffly said, "You're completely right. He was doing his job."

Vanus

Wisely choosing not to mention the previous incident with the womanizing night guard. He forced himself to smile and stiffly said, "You're completely right. He was doing his job."
Assertion: His body made the same jolt as before when he wanted to ask the question but didn't and he has a stiff smile on his face
Conclusion: He's hiding something.
"There is something else you were going to say isn't there? Spit it out."

Silver

Assertion: His body made the same jolt as before when he wanted to ask the question but didn't and he has a stiff smile on his face
Conclusion: He's hiding something.
"There is something else you were going to say isn't there? Spit it out."
Sweating nervously, he looked away and said, "Well there might've been an incident where a guard tried to make a move on a female adventurer. That man was moved to day time shifts a long time ago of course. But the incident left a stain among the guards reputation among female adventurers. This really doesn't help their case."

Vanus

Sweating nervously, he looked away and said, "Well there might've been an incident where a guard tried to make a move on a female adventurer. That man was moved to day time shifts a long time ago of course. But the incident left a stain among the guards reputation among female adventurers. This really doesn't help their case."
Assertion: Sweat is pouring from his body and it's not that hot in here.
Conclusion: He's nervous for some reason.
"Meh, if you don't have faith in the guardians than you are doomed from the beginning when it comes to these things. See ya around book." AEIO proceeds to slowly turn away from the receptionist.

Leegood

Scribel City Market Street

+ + +

Cecila's Discount Grocery
"The exclusive provider for the amazing Adventurer's Guild! Come try the food of heroes!"
LocationOwner
Scribel City Market StreetCecila Ennel
ItemPriceDescription
Bread1 G / loafA loaf of plain bread. A day old.
Cheese5 G / lbA pound of questionable cheese.
Eggs6 G / dozenA dozen eggs. They're safe???
Butter12 G / lbButter! Who doesn't love butter?
Beef / Pork / Mutton8 G / lbA pound of raw meat. Minced, diced, and bloody!
Chicken15 G / eachA whole chicken. It's still alive.
Bacon25 G / lbA pound of cured bacon. Yummy.
Salt10 G / lbA pound of imported salt.
Sugar160 G / lbA pound of imported sugar.
Pepper180 G / lbA pound of imported pepper.
Beer8 G / gallonA gallon of cheap beer. You shouldn't buy it.
Milk11 G / gallonA gallon of "fresh" milk, possibly slightly sour.
Ale18 G / gallonA gallon of decent ale. Who makes this stuff?
Cheap Wine30 G / gallonCheap wine. It's a ripoff because it's basically water.
Fine Wine50 G / gallonA small keg of fine wine, imported from a faraway land.

+ + +

The Genial General's General Store of General Generic Things
"The single best bad solution for every good problem in the book!"
LocationOwner
Scribel City Market StreetGenial General Gerel
ItemPriceDescription
Axe, Woodcutter's90 GA slightly chipped and rusty axe. Definitely not stolen.
Barrel65 GA slightly leaky barrel that smells fishy.
Basket10 GA generic basket. Definitely will not fall apart.
Bottle40 GAn empty bottle that used to have a message inside it.
Bowl15 GLooks like it was made by an five-year-old.
Bucket50 GAn actually normal-looking bucket.
Candle1 G / eachSmells kinda bad when you burn it.
Firewood10 G / bundleEnough firewood to last for a few days.
Flint and steel35 GFor starting fires, when you need a fire. Duh.
Hammer80 GFor hitting things that need to be hit. Definitely also not stolen.
Ink75 G / bottleFor writing stuff. It's expensive, I know.
Inkpen3 G / eachIt's annoying to lose your writing utensil so please don't.
Jug5 GFor holding liquid... things.
Lamp (Small)50 GA tray thingy to put your candle on.
Lamp (Hooded)230 GThis one looks fancier and you can hang it up. Cool.
Lock (Simple)300 GCan't you just... break it? Kick it?
Lock (Average)650 GWhat's even the point of having locks? It attracts thieves.
Oil30 G / pintFlammable. And oily. For stuff.
Paper10 G / sheetPersonally I would just steal some from the guild.
Parchment25 G / sheetFancy paper for fancy people.
Miner's Pick100 GI think the guy who used to own this died.
Pole (Wooden)5 GYou want a stick? You can have a stick.
Pot (Iron)20 GFor cooking stuff. Not that I know how to cook.
Rations10 G / eachA day's worth. Tastes terrible but won't spoil.
Rope6 G / yardSold by the yard. 200% guaranteed to never snap.
Sack3 G / eachFor potatoes. Or to use as clothes if you're poor.
Soap15 G / eachSmells like... animal fat.
Spoon5 GWhere's the fork? Do they sell forks here?
Shovel30 GUseful for hiding the body. 10/10 recommended.
Tent300 GI think it works... never tried it in the rain.
Torch2 G / eachStick + Fire = Stick on fire.
Vial30 G / eachLooks like it'll break if you drop it.
Waterskin25 GIt's made out of the bladder of some kind of animal.
Wax35 G / poundA slightly yellowish moldable substance.

+ + +

Thrifty Tera's Realty Agency
"Cheap prices for places where nobody else wants to live!"
LocationOwner
Scribel City Market StreetTera Lyrions
ItemPriceDescription
Room120 G / monthly rentA random broom closet in somebody's house.
Room1200 G / yearly rentIf you pay everything upfront, your room is slightly bigger!
Cottage300 G / monthly rentA nice "cottage"... very cozy... watch your head.
Cottage3000 G / yearly rentWe promise it isn't made out of plywood.
House8000 G / yearly rentEw, who wants lives in an actual house?

+ + +

Nyra the Rag Merchant
"I mostly sell recycled rags, but I got some other stuff. Wanna see?"
LocationOwner
Scribel City Market Street"Nyra"
Rags10 G / lbPicked from the streets and washed clean!
Canvas20 G / yardVery rough and uncomfortable.
Ball of Yarn35 G / yardWool stuff. Itchy. My cat likes these.
Linen (Bad)65 G / yardLocal cloth. Might have some holes.
Linen (Good)120 G / yardImported stuff. It's much nicer, isn't it?
Sewing Needle5 GGood for poking yourself.
Thread20 G / spoolMade from "recyclables".

+ + +

Hand-Me-Down Patchworks
"Discounted second-hand clothes that you'll never forget."
LocationOwner
Scribel City Market StreetA weird talking tree thing
ItemPriceDescription
Tunic (Terrible)40 GWe buy these from the Rag Merchant.
Shoes (Bad)60 GWooden shoes! Super comfy!
Shirt (Bad)80 GThey only come in one size. I hope it fits.
Tunic (Bad)160 GThese will look good no matter how big or small you are!
Blanket (Bad)35 GSomebody donated these. At least it's warm?
Bedroll (Bad)20 GIt's basically just a towel you put on the ground.
Cloth Pouch30 GFor holding stuff. Not your money, because it'll get stolen.
Backpack70 GSlightly questionable construction. Will it break?

+ + +

Cowboy Clay's Cowpen
"We actually don't sell cows here though."
LocationOwner
Scribel City Market StreetCowboy Clay
ItemPriceDescription
Donkey300 GActually, it might be a mule. I'm unsure.
Pony1000 GVery loving and adorable. Would like to make friends.
Horse, Draft2500 GHe's too old, so we're getting rid of him.
Bit and bridle65 GIt would be bad if your horse ran away.
Saddle, Pack150 GSpecially designed to carry your useless trash.
Saddle, Riding350 GJust in case you're the useless trash.
Cart500 GIt's a box with wheels.
Wagon1200 GA slightly bigger box with wheels.
Stable Fee15 G / dailyGive us your moneysssss.
Animal Feed2 G / dailyPlease feed your animals.

+ + +
Shopping list
2x loafs of bread (2 gold)
1/2 lb butter (6g)
5 Candles (5g)
1 Soap (15 g)
1 Lb of rags (10 g)
Total 38 g
180-38g = 148 g

I should reserve a floor mat for myself then.

Kail's experimental items (Floor Mat)
Owned by: Kail
ItemQuantityPriceDescription
Herb Slime820 GA docile herb slime that can secrete healing jelly.
Mini Slime105 GA normal slime that has undergoes numerous stress tests. Can be used as a stress relieving ball.
<Empty>00N/A

"Excuse me, May I buy one of these herb slimes? I'll promise to treat it well!" It looked a bit cute, and I heard slimes were easy to raise.

PecoPeco Eatery (Small Stall)
Owned by: Eustania
ItemPriceDescription#left
Salmun Sashimi (6 pieces)3Fresh, delicious Salmun! Condiments and sauce included47
Salmun cut roll (8 pieces)2.5Delicious salmun wrapped with rice and seaweed.
Warning, may contain slime juice as a substitute for vinegar
Salmun Onigiri0.8A rice ball with some seaweed and a freshly cooked salmun in the middle
Great for takeout or on adventures!
PecoPeco's Special sour sauce1Experimental sour sauce. Goes great with fish! Take a small bottle home today!
Warning: may contain diluted slime juice
PecoPeco's Special Giant Onigiri, Salmun edition10Do you always find yourself hungry?
Do you eat at least 20 rice balls in a sitting?
If so, this is the perfect item for you!
reservation only
"Two orders of Salmun cut roll please!"
Behold Timmy's new products
Timmy's Adventures Goods
Owned by: Timmy
ItemPriceDescription
Clay Bottle15GThin, lopsided, and made of clay. Don't be surprised when it breaks.
Clay Vial10GThin, lopsided, and made of clay. Don't be surprised when it breaks.
Bandages15Gthey're technically just rags but they've been disinfected in some cheap alcohol.
Healing Salve50G/poundIt's basically just some mashed up healing herbs mixed with beeswax. But it'll heal up minor wounds.
Night Vision Eye Drops80G/20dropsApply one drop to both of your eyes and you'll be able to see like it's the middle of the day or so I've heard, never used them myself. Just don't use them during the day.
Rope6G/yardIt's like a snake but it's not.
Bedroll20GFor when you want to sleep outside of town. Or fuck it use it to sleep inside of town too.
Inkpen(Stick)2GCarved them myself.
Chunky Ink20G/small slabThis is the both the cheapest and worst ink in town expect lots of chunks
Paper(terrible)10G/sheetIt looks like paper but expect it to tear, a lot.
"I'd like some clay bottles and some bandages."

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
A Night of Uncertainty (Closed)

Walking along the streets of Scribel City at night, Liana didn't know what to do as she struggled to comprehend what happened the night before. She remembered being tripped over while she was running away...but no more until she woke up when the sun set this evening.

"What happened?" She questioned internally, "Why was I aching all over? Did he...down there...?" She continued wandering down a street, not paying attention to where she was going as she hugged the wine bottle in her arms subconsciously.

She stopped as she realised her body's situation - her figure trembled as a wave of shame and lament crashed over her. She crouched on the ground and held her head - dropping the wine bottle in the process - as she felt remorse over losing something she considered most precious...something she had dreamed of gifting to her master every time she thought of him.

"Hey, pretty lady, are you all right?" A familiar, masculine voice sounded over her head. Looking up at the source, she noticed it was Julrik - Hejlikka's younger brother - with a bag over his shoulders.

Shrinking away from him as she recalled what Jasper had done, she turned her face away and replied while choking back the tears pooling in her eyes, "I'm fine...I just...need to rest for a bit, is all." She wrapped her arms around her crouched legs as she tried to smile at the male elf - albeit looking very forced and uncomfortable.

"...Right." Julrik saw the passersby staring at them and felt the situation was most definitely not fine. Thinking about how he'd been planning on bunking in the old family home to keep under his love rivals' radars, he remembered how his frigid sister seemed to have a positive opinion of the young woman and had even mentioned having invited her home once. Scratching his head, he said: "Look, I was heading over to Hejlikka's place just now after finishing work, wanna come with me and rest there? Then I might get to do things with her later, hehehe~"

Hearing the man mention Hejlikka's place, a heavy weight around her heart lifted slightly as she recalled her work colleague's earlier offer to live there. Since she was currently homeless, and she did not want to be anywhere near the tavern right now, she meekly nodded her head but didn't move to stand up.

Seeing her nod in agreement, Julrik smiled happily and quickly picked her up in his arms and lifted her into a princess carry.

"Ah!" Liana gasped as fear started creeping in from memories of Jasper wrapping his arms around her and dragging her into his room flashed in her mind.

"Easy now~" The male elf said in a placating tone as he noticed his companion freeze up and start shivering as soon as she was in his arms. "I'm just helping you get to the house since you needed a rest~"

Hearing his words, Liana calmed down a bit, but still retained a rigid posture. "My bottle..."

"Hmm~?"

"That bottle was a...gift from someone, I can't leave it behind." She muttered in a quiet tone that was barely audible.

Julrik looked down where Liana had been crouched and noticed a wine bottle lying on its side with some black liquid in it. Ensuring he had a good hold of the woman in his arms, he bent over and picked it up and placed it on her lap. "Here you go~"

"...Thank you..." She buried her face into his shoulder out of embarrassment of being stared at by the people on the street, but also to better smell the sweet scent coming from him.

"No problem~" Enjoying the sensation of the woman nuzzling him, he made his way to the house with a spring in his step.

Upon reaching the building, Julrik took out the key he always kept in case he ever needed to return to the family home and unlocked the door. He then nudged it open with his foot before entering and kicking the door closed. Still carrying Liana, he moved through the kitchen and headed for the living area before gently placing her on the sofa.

"Here we are~! Let me light up the candles so we can see better--"

"No need."

"Hmm?"

"I prefer being in the dark at the moment." Liana wrapped her arms under her legs as her knees were against her chest - the image of a frightened person in a defensive posture.

"...Okay~ I'll be in the kitchen if you need me. Oh, want me to cook anything while I'm there~?"

"I'm okay, Mr Julrik...I...ate not long ago..." She buried her head in her knees as she felt ashamed of how she came to acquire the blood in the wine bottle.

Seeing the woman wasn't in a good state of mind, Julrik knew better than to pry, and so went into the kitchen to make himself some food.

Alone in the living room, Liana thought about what she should do from now on. She knew she couldn't stay in the tavern, since Jasper was there and obviously had intentions on 'feeding' on her again. She involuntarily shivered at that thought before she turned her mind towards what she should do in terms of living in the city.

Ideally, she thought it would be safer for her to leave and travel to another place - away from the incubus - but then she felt she couldn't since she had to wait for her master to arrive. Remembering what Jasper had said about how her being under her master's compulsion meant he was still alive and intended on coming brought some relief to her. However, the fact that the demon had known she was under compulsion made her think about how it had protected her from his own attempts to control her and she involuntarily shuddered again. She instinctively knew that the man was dangerous. So...what should she do about living in the city?

"That frigid b*tch!"

"!?"

The sound of clattering could be heard from the kitchen which brought Liana out of her thoughts. Getting up and walking over, she saw the kitchen in a mess with scraps of badly chopped vegetables strewn all over the worktop. Noticing Liana was at the doorway observing the chaotic scene before her with surprise in her dull gold eyes, Julrik smiled wryly before running his fingers through his hair and waving his arms at the room.

"I don't usually do the cooking...and Hejlikka didn't leave any leftovers to warm up..." He looked a little embarrassed as he thought about how much face he'd lost just now.

Liana found the male elf amusing and couldn't help but giggle a little before smiling gently, "I know how to cook. If it's okay with you, I can salvage the ingredients and make you something."

"My lifesaver~! A goddess in the flesh descended down to save me from hunger~!" He knelt down and clasped his hands in front of him before raising them in the air towards Liana.

Giggling more at the elf's flamboyance, Liana smiled more and went to gather up the badly chopped vegetables and set about making a soup. Seeing the woman had perked up a bit from when he'd found her, he smiled before sitting in one of the chairs and watched her beautiful figure as she deftly dealt with the ingredients. Once the soup was ready, Julrik greedily wolfed it down and asked for seconds praising Liana's skills in cooking.

"I'm telling you," he slurped another spoonful of soup, "your cooking is better than my playmates'!"

"Oh? I thank you for the flattery." Liana smiled cheerfully - her mood completely lifted to her usual, original cheerful self from before she was turned into a vampire.

Seeing the young woman clearing up the now empty soup bowl, Julrik propositioned: "Hey, how about staying here for the night~?" Liana's hands halted briefly as that feeling of fear began inexplicably creeping in again. "I mean, I heard how Hejlikka offered you a room to live in a few days ago and, since it's so late at night, it would be safer for you to stay here than to go out there again. Who knows~? Maybe some miscreant will try and rob you, or worse force himself on you~?"

The sound of a bowl smashing onto the floor reverberated in the kitchen before the room fell awkwardly silent.

"..."

"..."

"...Hey...you weren't in the middle of the street like that because that happened...right?" Julrik showed a very concerned face while inwardly cursing himself for his previous words of jest.

"...You're wrong, Mr Julrik." Liana turned around with a strained smile, "No such miscreant forced himself on me while I was walking the streets tonight. I was just startled by the thought of that possibly happening, hence why I dropped the bowl." She gave a seemingly embarrassed smile that also seemed strained.

"...Oh. My apologies for putting such vivid imagery into your pretty little head, then. Also, don't worry about the bowl. You cooking that delicious meal for me is enough to pay for replacing it~" He winked at her before getting up from his seat and stretching while yawning. "Ah, it's pretty late now. I'm going to go sleep upstairs, you can take my old room on this floor. Hejlikka will be back in a few hours, so you won't have to wait long for her to arrive. Well, good night, pretty lady~" The male elf then left the kitchen and headed upstairs - most likely for what used to be his parents' room.

Finishing with the cleaning up, as well as gathering up the broken pieces of bowl, Liana headed back into the living room and sat down in the darkness. She stared at the wine bottle that contained Jasper's blood, unsure of what to do with it. On one hand, it made her feel exceptionally energised and fully satiated from hunger; on the other hand...it was Jasper's blood that he used as a tool of transaction to feed on her vitality...

Sitting in the darkness for the next few hours, Liana pondered over her future choices while staring at the bottle in fear and want.

With the sun halfway up the sky, Hejlikka entered the house with a few bags full of groceries and daily necessities. Entering the kitchen, she noticed nothing amiss except for a bowl no longer being there, and wondered if Julrik had decided to come over to do his usual laying low from love rivals. Thinking not much of it, she put the groceries away before entering the living room and stopping in shock with her mouth wide open. In front of her eyes was Liana, sleeping like a corpse, on the sofa with a wine bottle in her arms.

"Morrrrrrrrr.....ning~" Julrik greeted Hejlikka while yawning, lethargically entering the room from the stairs.

"Y-y-y-y-you! What did you do with Liana?!" Hejlikka whisper-shouted at her brother while pointing at her friend.

"Ah?" He turned to look at the sleeping beauty on the sofa and admired it as a smirk crept on his face before turning to his sister with a smug expression, "I invited her to spend the night with me here~"

Hejlikka slapped him on the cheek and dragged him into the kitchen by the ear.

"Ow! Ow-ow-ow-ow-ow! It hurts! Stop it! Frigid b*tch, stop it, it hurts!"

Closing the door, the female elf let go of her brother, pushed her glasses up and crossed her arms with a stern expression, "Tell the truth! Why is Liana here?"

Rubbing his sore pointy ear and cheek, he languidly sat in a chair and lazily crossed his stretched out legs, "I found her crouched in the middle of the street last night looking out of sorts. Since I was heading here anyway, I invited her to come and rest here. I didn't want to pry, since she seemed afraid of being touched by me, but she reacted pretty badly when I jokingly mentioned the dangers of men on the streets for women." He shrugged as he reached behind him and took an apple from the freshly filled fruit bowl before taking a bite out of it.

"...Out of sorts? Being touched?" Hejlikka looked concerned as she subconsciously glanced at the closed living room door behind her. "Why didn't you take her to the tavern? She rents a room there."

Julrik shrugged again while taking another bite from the apple, "From what I could tell, the only possession on her person was that wine bottle. She also seemed to have come from the direction of the tavern when I saw her." He looked at his older sister and was surprised by how full of expression she was compared to her usual stern face. "Sis, you--"

"Did you do anything to her?" She glared at him with eyes full of suspicion.

"What do you take me for? A goblin in heat? I like to see myself as a gentleman towards women, thank you very much! I never go after an unwilling woman, nor a woman in a troubled state of mind...A woman suffering from a break-up, however--"

"Shut up, you hormones-on-legs!"

Julrik raised his hands up to show his surrender, while smirking. Seeing her good-for-nothing brother was keeping silent, Hejlikka pushed up her glasses as she turned more serious, "We should find out if she still has a room at the tavern, or not. If not, then we'll wait until she wakes up to see if she'd be willing to stay here or not. If she really has suffered from an...unfortunate situation, then I don't think it's a good idea for her to be on her own. What do you think?"

"If it means I get to see her pretty face whenever I sleep over here, I'm willing for her to stay~"

The female elf glared at him again while thinking to herself, "Truly a good-for-nothing who only thinks with his lower body!"

The two then discussed what they would each do during the day, allowing Liana to sleep on the sofa without disturbing her.

[OC: Liana with Julrik|Setting: Scribel City - Streets, Hejlikka's house|Word Count: 2343]

X

Last edited:

Silver

Bought
Elemental Basics Tome60A tome that teaches basic spells of the elements.
Mana Potion x 540A potion that helps replenish lost mana.

Vanus

"This is quite the problematic report, miss Aieo... It seems like there are harpies attacking the city's denizens... I'll report this to the appropriate authorities, thanks for sending note of it.

"I'd usually wish for the gods to guide you, but I believe that would not be something that would aid you in any way, would it?

"In that case, may your Emperor watch over steps, and ensure your hard work gives fruit to a better future."

Final Reward:
Exp
: 50
Money: 30G

OOC: Remember to tag your report as appraised in some way~
OOC: DOne~
IC: "Thank you may you find peace and tranquility in your life." AIEO proceeds to walk away contendetly.

darkza1569

A Monster In Human's Skin (EVENT!)

"By the divine might of ancient ritual and the sacrifices of thousand." Deep voice sounds throughtout hundread of miles "May your soul and body disintegrate into trillion of pieces disappearing in the void. Sunk deep into the darkest abyss and never arise to see the light again."

In that moment, Thousand of people that gathered in circle withered. Left with only the bag of bones. The ancient ritual absorbed all their lifeforces including their souls.

"Such wicked and weak method and you thinks that's enough to stop me? Peasants." Old-aged man with white hair said.

Stood there claded in red armaments littered with yet unknown whose's blood. The blood of unknown number seems to merge completely with this armour. There was no distinguish between blood and armour. It's just like the blood are the armour itself.

This is the armour that was rumored that had bathed in million of lives including its owner.

Holding crimson sword shone brightly red grimly like enemy's blood. The blade was red like bloody moon. The pattern of the blade seems to show the screaming and desparing faces of human. Unknown how much lives were slain by this sword.

This is the sword that was rumored to slain million of enemies's lives.

The essence of sword saint and emperor gathered around the blade. The essence manifested in the physical world. The blade lit with golden light. The halo of conquest ,war ,farmine and death appeared behind his back. Two giant figures of devil and god floating besides him.

This is the swordsmanship that was rumored to killed million of lives.

"No matter who you are. Be it human, ancient ritual, devil or god." The old-aged man said "Obstruct my path, and perish in my wake."

This world is blessed by martial gods. This identity of ancient ritual is an legend in itself. There are little to none of magic particles in this world, so this ancient ritual has been using lifeforce instead of magic.

*BOOM*

One sword and the lifeforce of thousand lives clashed.

A portal opened. One man came out. The man landing on the uneven ground before look around at the surrounding.

"Their ancient ritual success?" Old-aged man mumbled.

Before the clash, The ancient ritual swallow all his being completely before throwing him out. The attack from his sword was negated in the void.

Sadly, The ritual didn't meant to devour and destroy his being in the void but throw him in another dimension. The unknown dimension.

"What is this vast energy my senses picking up?"

Old-aged man seemed to possessed some kind of sixth sense, But his senses sense a vast amount of energy. So vast that its dull all of his sense. But that's not all.

"My curses was weakened?"

He found that the curses that possessed his old body was now being suppressed and weakened by the energy of this world. It's seem as the energy that filled this world and his senses are holy energy from the higher beings such as Gods, Devils, Dragons.

"But it seem this curse is still here and even more vigor than before"

A curse that born within him, Mutation. He called this mutation as "Devil's Strength". It filled all of his being with power, So powerful that it's like the power of devil or god with his lifeforce as compensate.

He is only 30 years old but he is so old that everyone from his age can called him grandpa.

"This world seem to have many restricts more than in my world." He said "Maybe should test it out."

He swing his sword with all his might. The tree that was 3 feets apart from him split into pieces beforce falling. The might from his swing are great but it can't compare with before he was in his world.

"Even my power was suppressed?"

His might from "Devil's Strength" is still the same, But the power output is different from when he is in his old world. In his old world, With this might he can split apart the mountain with ease.

"Emperor Swordsmanship"

The crimson sword shone brightly.

"Peerless Style"

The killing intent radiate from his crimson sword. Behind his back manifested the figure of grim reaper. With that he swing the sword in his hand.

BOOM!

Everything in his sight exploded into dust.

"Hm...This is quite troublesome. My essense of sword saint and emperor, aura, buddhist devil, devilish god, four halo of apocalyspe are suppressed"

"The blessings from Alktana Mad God of Blazing Sun, Empryon Mad God of Lunatic moon, Doom deities and Lord of seven deadly seas are gone"

"Aura, Buddhist devil, Devilish God and Four halo of Apocalypse is not that important. The blessings is just some sh*t. But even the essense of Sword Saint and Emperor was suppressed. This is not a simple world."

To him, All the blessings and figure of god and devil didn't matter much to him. Only the essense ruled the world. The essense is the transcendence energy. He born with sword saint energy and he used it to the point that it's transcending. The emperor essense is the trait that come with his swordsmanship.

"I don't know how or why the energy of this world suppressed my essense. But I know that the being with enough power to suppress this essense isn't some simple being that only wield the power."

"I need information."

7 days later

"There's someone"

Old-aged man said while glanced at the figure of a man holding the dagger and carry a large bag climbing the mountain.

'This should be the people of this world. Maybe I can find some information from him"

Old-aged man thought before removing his weapon and armour. This young man is vigilant with the surrounding, It'd be best if he not appeared while wearing a suit of armour and weapon.

"Hey, Young man. Can you assist this old man?"

"Sure, How may I help you?"

"What's your name? Young man"

"The name's Almodeus Thompson."

"Hohoho great name indeed." Old-aged man said "My name is Arthur. Only Arthur"

OOC : You can met with 'Arthur The Great' in the northern mountain. He'll appeared as old man asking for help. If you help him once, He'll assist in your battle.
You can't learn Emperor Swordsmanship : Peerless style from him without enough relationship(Not like it's that important). The curse may passed to you(In fact,you can't get cursed by nearing him but you can write anything with this curse. Maybe you get cursed and receive some power).
You can kill him.
You may use him as a lackey in fight or while adventuring.
He can kill anyone below his level(It may get nerf later). If the enemy's level is on-par. It may result in his death.
His level will increase the more battle he passed(This is postpone for awhile).
The items from him can't be looted because of the curse(You can purify his equipment but that'll result in : Normal Sword, Normal Armour, Useless Emperor Sigil).
You can extract his gene for his mutation(Life deficiency).
After his death, He'll dropped Legacy.

Nahrenne

Blood Frenzy (Closed)

Waking up as soon as the sun set, Liana sensed the weight of someone sleeping on her stomach and immediately opened her eyes to see the situation. Looking down from her lying position, she saw a teenage girl wearing odd clothes sleeping on her stomach; some drool was coming out of her mouth as she muttered something about no more pemmican.
I was a bit worried so I kept watch over the adventurer and made sure she did not have a fever or something.
Carefully shifting the girl off her, Liana observed the room she was in and felt it resembled the style of the guild rooms. Looking around, she realised she was on a sofa with her wine bottle, money pouch, and rations on a table next to her. Getting off the sofa, she picked up the bottle and drank all of the contents before going to a water trough and washing out the bottle with a jug. Feeling energised and slightly euphoric from the blood, Liana picked up the rest of her stuff and left the girl sleeping as she exited the room.

The moment she walked through the door, she smelled the familiar scent of Hejlikka and immediately turned her head in the direction of the guild entrance. The female elf soon entered the guild and headed for the offices at the back - taking her cloak off in the process as clear dark circles were under her eyes with a deep crease between her brows from frowning. Trying to make her presence as small as possible, Liana silently and speedily left the building.

Stepping out onto the street, Liana immediately headed for a dark alley and ran as far as she could from the building. After running down the winding alleys and empty lanes for an hour, she finally stopped. Not because she felt out of breath but because there was a group of young teenage boys kicking a much younger boy. Again, it wasn't due to seeing the cruel act before her that she stopped but because of the sour - yet delicious - smell wafting off the beaten boy. Hiding in the shadows, she crept closer to them as her eyes slowly turned a dull red.

"It's all your faul', Jack!" A skinny teenager - with his bones poking through his clothes - shouted while kicking the boy. "My ma 'ad ta sell 'ersen for tha' money and your b*tch of a mother 'ad the gall ta beg 'er so she could pay 'er taxes!" He kicked the boy harder and faster with the last five words.

"Yeah! We all gotta pay them stoopi' taxes an' yer mum forced ma ol' man ta sleep wiv 'er fer money! Yer mum's a slut! A whore!" Another, more muscular boy shouted out as he threw a rock at the boy - which hit him above the eye, causing it to heavily bleed. "Why don' ya jus' die from tha' disease o' yers already?!"

Liana subconsciously crept closer when she smelled the sour blood permeating the air with its thick and heavy scent. Her eyes began to glow as her fangs instinctively grew longer - her throat throbbing in anticipation - as her nails also darkened from turning harder and sharper.

"Why no' go ta one o' them rich geezers and sell yerself ta them?! A' least ya'd be givin' someone sum 'appiness from yer exis--" The boy called Jack had got up and punched the short teenager in the face before getting caught by the others and pushed against a wall to be punched.

Seeing the short teenager was unconscious and bleeding from the mouth, Liana stealthily moved over to him and dragged his body into the shadows before biting down hard on his carotid artery. "Mmnh~!" Tasting a sourness in the blood, Liana was dissatisfied but felt the familiar thrill of euphoria wash over her body as the red nectar flowed down her throat. A few minutes later and the short teenage boy had died - not even realising he'd been fed on by a vampire, which was probably for the best.

"Oy, where's Kyle?" Asked the skinny teenager, when he noticed his friend wasn't next to them after punching Jack unconscious.

"Mehbe 'e's still ou' like a ligh'?" The muscular one responded, looking down the alley but not being able to see that far due to it being night time and them located in a shadowy alley. "Wan' me ta wake 'im up?"

"Sure. I'm gonna go gerra knife and curoff one of 'is fingers to remin' 'im o' this day." The skinny teenage boy ran off, leaving the unconscious Jack and the muscular boy behind.

Still in her euphoric state and wanting more food, Liana ran towards the muscular boy and swiped her harder, sharper nails at his throat.

"Wha--" Before he could respond, Liana had already sunk her fangs deep into his open wound and moved her head around to rip the flesh more. Smelling the sour scent coming off the muscular teenager, she greedily sucked on the liquid, completely enraptured in blood lust. The boy tried to resist at first, grabbing Liana's shoulders and pushing her body away from him, however it only served to rip his throat more from the movements. Eventually, he fainted from blood loss before also dying.

***​

The boy called Jack slowly opened his eyes to see the nightmarish scene of a beautiful woman crazily biting Gus' throat and swallowing something in fast and large gulps. He saw her glowing red eyes and his mind blanked out of fear and panic. "M-monster!" He shook his head as he recalled a legend from his old world, "A vampire!" He struggled to close his eyes and keep his body still, in an attempt to act like he was already dead in a bid to dissuade her from attacking him since he believed vampires didn't drink from the dead.

However, a few minutes later, Jack heard what sounded like somebody getting up. Holding his breath, he counted in his mind to try and calm his nerves - straining his ears to listen for the vampire's whereabouts. Not hearing anything for a few seconds, he thought she'd already left and so opened his eyes to see two beautiful red orbs right in front of him, followed by the face of the vampire with blood still dripping down her mouth and onto the ground.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaargh!" The sickly young boy screamed in pure fear before Liana swiped her nails at his throat - cutting through his vocal chords and arteries - before pushing down on him and drinking his very sour tasting blood.

Arriving back at the scene with his knife, the skinny teenager witnessed the gory scene just a few steps away from him and dropped the weapon from shock. He then realised that the crazy woman hadn't noticed his presence and so hastily picked up the knife and charged at her with tears in his eyes from seeing his best friend lying on the ground behind her - dead.

"Yaaaargh!"

"Ngh?!" Feeling something sharp enter her back, Liana let go of the unconscious Jack and turned her glowing red eyes on her assailant - seeing the skinny teenager quivering with tears in his eyes while holding the handle of the knife.

"Die, ya monsta!" He pulled the knife out and stabbed it in again.

"Kyaa!" Liana screamed from the pain before pushing the boy away - forcing him to fall to the ground - and pulled out the knife.

The teenager watched in horror as the wounds on the woman's back visibly healed before his eyes before realising the woman was running towards him with the knife raised in the air. He scrambled to get back up and away from the crazy monster of a woman but was slashed from behind with the knife - causing him to fall forwards onto the ground again. He then felt a weight press on his legs as Liana tore at his shirt and dragged the knife deeper into his back.

"Aaaaargh!"

The pain was too intense for the skinny boy as tears flowed continuously down his cheeks in fear. A puddle of urine had already pooled between his legs and a foul smell came from his rear end. The boy was completely terrified as he realised he was going to die but could do nothing about it. Crying his eyes out, he yelped in pain as he felt Liana's fangs sink deep into his back's flesh before sucking hard on the wound.

Feeling high from the large quantity of blood she'd drank, Liana was completely lost in blood lust as she drained the life of the teenager beneath her and - finding there was no more in the body - began slashing at it with her knife to try and get more from it. Then, her hand stopped moving as something whip-like wrapped around her wrist with a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her up and away from the body.

"Raargh!" Liana didn't like being grabbed from behind and immediately began struggling while slashing at the man's arms.

"That's enough, little kitty~" A deep, magnetic voice resounded behind Liana before the tail with a gold tuft let go of her wrist and instead tightly wrapped her arms to her body. "You shouldn't drink such unripe and filthy blood, little kitty~" Jasper whispered in her ear as she struggled in her blood lust to attack him.

"Such a feisty little kitty, you are~" Jasper chuckled before whispering in Liana's ear, "I won't stop you from dining, little kitty, but I won't allow you to drink such foul blood~" He stroked her cheek and then her shoulder, "After all, my food source deserves only the best in order to fully satiate me~" His hand slid down Liana's waist before grabbing just above her hip and squeezing then let her go - his tail also loosening its hold on her.

Sensing she was free, the blood lust controlled Liana turned around and swiped at Jasper's throat - however she failed to touch him as his body flickered and appeared a few cm away. He then grabbed the knife from her hand and pushed her into the nearby alley wall, causing her to become slightly dazed. Seeing this, Jasper smirked and pressed himself against her and kissed her deeply.

"Mmngh!" Liana felt her energy start draining away as her oppressor's tongue ravaged her mouth, deftly avoiding her sharp fangs. Getting weaker by the second, just before her knees gave way the incubus parted from her and walked away while licking his lips in satisfaction.

"Truly the best meal~"

Liana came back to her senses, as her eyes turned back to the usual gold colour, and she blushed in embarrassment and shame. She then noticed the gory scene around her and showed surprise and horror, as well as a little excitement. "Did you do this?"

Jasper glanced at her, before revealing a knowing smile, "You truly are a fresh new-born~! You don't even know about the dangers of going into a frenzy from blood lust, hahaha~!"

Realisation dawned on Liana's face as a new wave of shame and remorse crashed through her. "...You mean...I did this..?"

The incubus smirked before walking over to one of the drained corpses and lightly nudged it, "Do you think I'd suck the blood of immature males?"Liana shook her head in denial at the question, before collapsing to the ground.

Not bothering to pay attention to the new-born, Jasper held out his hand over the body in front of him and released a small, gold and black flame. The body immediately burst into similarly coloured harsh flames. After a few minutes, the body was no more as a pile of ash was all that was left. Liana shuddered as she once again realised how dangerous the man was; his handsome figure nonchalantly setting aflame the other three corpses before returning to her side.

"Since you're such a greedy little kitty, I'll give you some more food~" He slashed his wrist with the knife and placed the wound over the empty wine bottle, all while smirking at Liana. "I already took my payment with that kiss, so don't worry about being in debt~" The bottle soon filled up and he removed his wrist from the opening - the wound immediately closing up as he screwed the lid onto the bottle. He held out the bottle towards Liana and smiled teasingly.

Taking the bottle with some hesitation, Liana suddenly thought about something that she found odd, "By the way, why are you here?" She looked at their current location and concluded that it must be one of the slum areas of the city on account of how close together the buildings were and how poor the materials used in the construction appeared to be.

"You were being a naughty little kitty and I needed to stop your self-destructive behaviour~" He replied teasingly, as he reached out and wiped the blood covering Liana's face and neck, then proceeded to stroke it ambiguously.

Liana stared at him with her gold eyes and pushed his hand away, "Tell me the real reason. You couldn't have known I was here unless you were already in the vicinity."

Jasper chuckled before smirking, "Such a clever little kitty~" He looked up at the moon in the sky before turning back to her, "I was running some errands around here and noticed how bloody it smelled in this area. I must admit, little kitty, you during a frenzy are a truly chaotically beautiful thing~"

Liana shuddered as she felt the predatory look flash in Jasper's eyes, before she continued with her questioning, "What errands?"

The incubus gave a teasing smile before responding, "It's a secret~"

"..."

He looked at the moon again, before smirking again, "If you really want to know, then I'll have to lock you in a room with no way out and thoroughly ravage you every night for the rest of your life~ I hear vampires can live a very...long...time~"

Liana shuddered again, to which Jasper laughed in obvious amusement. Looking at the moon again, he announced, "Sadly, I need to part from your enticing company. I still have errands to complete and time is getting..." he glanced at her lower half with a provocative heat in his eyes, "...tight~" His figure then seemingly flickered and he disappeared, leaving a - blushing out of shame - Liana on her own in the alleyway that reeked of ash and blood.

Hugging the full wine bottle, she knew she couldn't stay in the area and so left the way she came before finding one of the more busy streets and heading back to the guild - wanting to do a quest to clear her mind and not need to think about what she had done this evening...to not let herself drown in guilt.

[OC: Liana with Jasper|Setting: Scribel City - Alleys, Slums|Word Count: 2446]

[OOC: Two-Thirds of a wine bottle of half-elf blood changed to - Full bottle of Jasper's blood
Early stage of transformation realised - hardening and sharpening nails at will]

X

Last edited:

Vanus

Evaluation
A fine work with giant rats in the sewers, such findings of the mutated rat shall be passed on to the guild.

Rewards: 100 exp & 10 G

OOC: Please mark your post as evaluated in a noticeable way.
"If you ever see this develop to much I'd like to have you put a crossbow bolt through my head I'm sure I'll mind at the time but at the moment I don't really." AIEO says whilst pointing at how her clothing has gained a purplish tinting to it.

Euka

Knowledge of the Mana (CLOSED)
Knowledge of the Mana
Sponsor: Lancer ReivalLocation: Scribel CityLevel: 2
Objectives
  • Teach Iris the basics of magic.
  • Iris must be able to cast at least 2 offensive magic spells.
At the discovery of the late, I have confirmed that Lady Iris is able to sense mana. With that info I firmly believe that Lady Iris is capable of such magic arts but alas for I do not have the knowledge to teach her as such.

Teaching her may be of a challenge and so I will not be a stinge in terms of monetary rewards, for I understand the value of knowledge and service.

May whoever take upon this task find success in the endeavor.
Rewards
Exp: 150Money: 40 G
Tag List: @Euka

OOC Note: If any player chooses this quest then they must know how Iris speaks and reacts to people.(Which is not a whole lot if I'll be blunt, and that is an understatement. Feel free to check on her quest references to get a feel.)

Now that I posted the quest at the Guild, I ruffle Iris' head a bit then we both head back to the tavern and hope someone takes the quest. In the meantime, I should probably get things done as fast as possible with that job.

OC: Reival and Iris | Setting: Local Tavern

Quest completed by Solet's Luna

Last edited:

Reciful

A certain Tentacle-Chan indistress!!! Part: 1 (Close series :blobrofl: !)

Reciful The Eldritch Abomination, mostly known as Tentacle Girl the living nightmare! Is currently making her way towards the crowded(??) Commercial district of the city! In a very slow pace.

(.....uuuuuuuh~.. Reciful can do this!!!~ one~, two~, one~, two~...... Human body is so to control~ )

Scribel City Market Street

+ + +
Cecila's Discount Grocery
"The exclusive provider for the amazing Adventurer's Guild! Come try the food of heroes!"
Location​
Owner​
Scribel City Market Street​
Cecila Ennel​
Item​
Price​
Description​
Bread​
1 G / loaf​
A loaf of plain bread. A day old.​
Cheese​
5 G / lb​
A pound of questionable cheese.​
Eggs​
6 G / dozen​
A dozen eggs. They're safe???​
Butter​
12 G / lb​
Butter! Who doesn't love butter?​
Beef / Pork / Mutton​
8 G / lb​
A pound of raw meat. Minced, diced, and bloody!​
Chicken​
15 G / each​
A whole chicken. It's still alive.​
Bacon​
25 G / lb​
A pound of cured bacon. Yummy.​
Salt​
10 G / lb​
A pound of imported salt.​
Sugar​
160 G / lb​
A pound of imported sugar.​
Pepper​
180 G / lb​
A pound of imported pepper.​
Beer​
8 G / gallon​
A gallon of cheap beer. You shouldn't buy it.​
Milk​
11 G / gallon​
A gallon of "fresh" milk, possibly slightly sour.​
Ale​
18 G / gallon​
A gallon of decent ale. Who makes this stuff?​
Cheap Wine​
30 G / gallon​
Cheap wine. It's a ripoff because it's basically water.​
Fine Wine​
50 G / gallon​
A small keg of fine wine, imported from a faraway land.​

+ + +
The Genial General's General Store of General Generic Things
"The single best bad solution for every good problem in the book!"
Location​
Owner​
Genial General Gerel​
Item​
Price​
Description​
Axe, Woodcutter's​
90 G​
A slightly chipped and rusty axe. Definitely not stolen.​
Barrel​
65 G​
A slightly leaky barrel that smells fishy.​
Basket​
10 G​
A generic basket. Definitely will not fall apart.​
Bottle​
40 G​
An empty bottle that used to have a message inside it.​
Bowl​
15 G​
Looks like it was made by an five-year-old.​
Bucket​
50 G​
An actually normal-looking bucket.​
Candle​
1 G / each​
Smells kinda bad when you burn it.​
Firewood​
10 G / bundle​
Enough firewood to last for a few days.​
Flint and steel​
35 G​
For starting fires, when you need a fire. Duh.​
Hammer​
80 G​
For hitting things that need to be hit. Definitely also not stolen.​
Ink​
75 G / bottle​
For writing stuff. It's expensive, I know.​
Inkpen​
3 G / each​
It's annoying to lose your writing utensil so please don't.​
Jug​
5 G​
For holding liquid... things.​
Lamp (Small)​
50 G​
A tray thingy to put your candle on.​
Lamp (Hooded)​
230 G​
This one looks fancier and you can hang it up. Cool.​
Lock (Simple)​
300 G​
Can't you just... break it? Kick it?​
Lock (Average)​
650 G​
What's even the point of having locks? It attracts thieves.​
Oil​
30 G / pint​
Flammable. And oily. For stuff.​
Paper​
10 G / sheet​
Personally I would just steal some from the guild.​
Parchment​
25 G / sheet​
Fancy paper for fancy people.​
Miner's Pick​
100 G​
I think the guy who used to own this died.​
Pole (Wooden)​
5 G​
You want a stick? You can have a stick.​
Pot (Iron)​
20 G​
For cooking stuff. Not that I know how to cook.​
Rations​
10 G / each​
A day's worth. Tastes terrible but won't spoil.​
Rope​
6 G / yard​
Sold by the yard. 200% guaranteed to never snap.​
Sack​
3 G / each​
For potatoes. Or to use as clothes if you're poor.​
Soap​
15 G / each​
Smells like... animal fat.​
Spoon​
5 G​
Where's the fork? Do they sell forks here?​
Shovel​
30 G​
Useful for hiding the body. 10/10 recommended.​
Tent​
300 G​
I think it works... never tried it in the rain.​
Torch​
2 G / each​
Stick + Fire = Stick on fire.​
Vial​
30 G / each​
Looks like it'll break if you drop it.​
Waterskin​
25 G​
It's made out of the bladder of some kind of animal.​
Wax​
35 G / pound​
A slightly yellowish moldable substance.​

+ + +
Thrifty Tera's Realty Agency
"Cheap prices for places where nobody else wants to live!"
Location​
Owner​
Tera Lyrions​
Item​
Price​
Description​
Room​
120 G / monthly rent​
A random broom closet in somebody's house.​
Room​
1200 G / yearly rent​
If you pay everything upfront, your room is slightly bigger!​
Cottage​
300 G / monthly rent​
A nice "cottage"... very cozy... watch your head.​
Cottage​
3000 G / yearly rent​
We promise it isn't made out of plywood.​
House​
8000 G / yearly rent​
Ew, who wants lives in an actual house?​

+ + +
Nyra the Rag Merchant
"I mostly sell recycled rags, but I got some other stuff. Wanna see?"
Location​
Owner​
"Nyra"​
Rags​
10 G / lb​
Picked from the streets and washed clean!​
Canvas​
20 G / yard​
Very rough and uncomfortable.​
Ball of Yarn​
35 G / yard​
Wool stuff. Itchy. My cat likes these.​
Linen (Bad)​
65 G / yard​
Local cloth. Might have some holes.​
Linen (Good)​
120 G / yard​
Imported stuff. It's much nicer, isn't it?​
Sewing Needle​
5 G​
Good for poking yourself.​
Thread​
20 G / spool​
Made from "recyclables".​

+ + +
Hand-Me-Down Patchworks
"Discounted second-hand clothes that you'll never forget."
Location​
Owner​
A weird talking tree thing​
Item​
Price​
Description​
Tunic (Terrible)​
40 G​
We buy these from the Rag Merchant.​
Shoes (Bad)​
60 G​
Wooden shoes! Super comfy!​
Shirt (Bad)​
80 G​
They only come in one size. I hope it fits.​
Tunic (Bad)​
160 G​
These will look good no matter how big or small you are!​
Blanket (Bad)​
35 G​
Somebody donated these. At least it's warm?​
Bedroll (Bad)​
20 G​
It's basically just a towel you put on the ground.​
Cloth Pouch​
30 G​
For holding stuff. Not your money, because it'll get stolen.​
Backpack​
70 G​
Slightly questionable construction. Will it break?​

+ + +​

Finally, arriving at the market after 1 & a haft hours of walking, in a very awkward manner, all while being laughed by some street kids & Bystander alike.

Normally not a single soul can bear seeing her specially getting near Reciful at all without being shrouded a intense amount of fear so much thats its enough to bring madness to one's mind... But thats from before she Obtain 'Perfect human shape shift' & constructed a perfect Image of a human suitable for her.

She ignored the jeering directed at her & focused looking at the shops one after another with a worried expression painted upon her visage.

What is she doing in the commercial district?

(..... Cheese, Egg, Meats... Reciful don't need it. Reciful can just hunt some monster or Evil spirit for Reciful to eat.. Baddies are more tasty after all~.... House?.. Reciful is poor not enough Coins~... Clothes?... Hmmmm~... Ah there! Papers!!! Found it!! )

After searching for a while she found want she looking for papers!

( Finally paper!! Found!... With this Reciful can write massages! Through papers!... Now people wont find it creepy & be suspicion of Reciful anymore!!... Reciful Disguise will be perfect!! )

Apperently Some people keep on asking her why she speak through Telepathy instead of just using her own mouth, which resulted to various misunderstanding (which Reciful is oblivious at all).... & Since Reciful don't know what to answer each time, As she is a terrible at lying.. Reciful just always run away..but today she went to the market to find a solution!

Sheet of Paper = 10 g
• Canvas = 20 g
• Ink pen = 3 g

Total 35 gold
Remaining gold 50 g >> 15 gold!

Due to Reciful habit of doing & picking none profitable Job Request on the guild board she is always short on money.

Jumping from the joy of feeling very happy she solve her problem... BUT!..A suddenly realization hit Reciful like a truck!..... She is basically very bad at hand writing!!! & From now on she will spend money on papers.... Unless she do something about it!!!

the sudden realization attack her at full blown, & brought Reciful to down to her knees as she despairs!

OC: Reciful | Settings: Market

OCC: to be continued~ .......looool pretty obvious I cant come up with anything :blob_melt: :blobrofl:

Nahrenne

Exposed (Closed)
I'm sure that the orphanage really appreciates your donation, Miss Liana! ...Although, I hope you're taking care of yourself.

...Miss Liana...? ...Miss Liana...?

:blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock:

Oh my goodness! Can we to get a medic here! Miss Liana collapsed!
Seeing the situation, Julrik - who had been working the day shift and had been watching Liana - heard the receptionist's panic and immediately ran out to check on the young woman.

"Everyone, step back! I know some healing magic!"

As he laid his eyes upon the unconscious woman with a pool of blood around her head, the male elf's heart was on tenterhooks as he knelt down beside her head and very gently moved it on its side so he could check the wound. His eyes widened a little as he saw the bleeding was already slowing down a lot which was odd considering it was a large head wound. Not wanting to aggravate it, he placed his hand near it and summoned up some magic to heal the wound.

Once the wound was covered by a thin layer of skin, Julrik then carefully picked Liana up - as well as the wine bottle she'd dropped - and carried her in a princess carry to a resting room so he could continue healing her without disturbing the adventurers still wanting to hand in reports. Gently placing her on the nearby sofa, he continued healing the wound beneath the skin. As he did this he thought about how the same thing happened the day before at around the same time. He then recalled how he had often read her reports being done in the evening, rather than in the day. Looking at Liana's corpse-like stillness, yet feeling warmth still on her body and a healthy glow to her skin, Julrik began to wonder just who exactly she was.

***​

As the sun set, Liana woke up to find herself - once again - lying on a sofa in a resting room of the guild. Opening her eyes, she saw Julrik and Hejlikka sat in nearby chairs, talking about something. Knowing that she couldn't avoid them, she slowly got into a sitting position - which aroused the two elves' attention - and smiled weakly at them while looking a little embarrassed.

"You're awake!" Hejlikka stood up and immediately went over to her. "Are you okay? Are you hurting anywhere? Feeling discomfort? Feeling feverish?" She bombarded her with questions while grabbing her face and inspecting her - a concerned look in her eyes as she ignored the glasses that were slipping down her nose.

Gently holding Hejlikka's hand and removing it from her face, Liana smiled wryly before responding, "I'm fine. Really. I just wasn't paying attention to how tired I was and fell asleep on the spot."

"Preposterous!" The female elf exclaimed as she pushed her glasses up.

Liana showed a surprised expression at the elf's outburst before asking, "What's preposterous?"

Julrik stood up and walked over, "Why are you staying awake to the point you collapse from fatigue? Why are you suddenly taking on quests day and night?" He stared into her dull gold eyes, "Why did you cancel your room at the tavern and leave the house without a word a few days ago?"

Hejlikka glared at her brother, before turning to Liana and showing an expression of wanting to know the answers too. Seeing this, Liana hung her head and sighed, knowing the two wouldn't stop asking until she answered them.

"I didn't like the rowdy atmosphere of the tavern..." She reluctantly started.

"..." "..."

They both continued to stare at her, waiting for her to say more. Liana sighed again and continued:

"...I had a...conflict with another tenant...and felt it necessary to vacate the premises..." As she recalled what had happened that night, her cheeks flushed in shame and embarrassment as she subconsciously folded her arms in a defensive posture.

The siblings noticed this action, with Hejlikka moving to sit next to Liana and wrap an arm around her shoulders - gently pulling her closer to her. This gesture made the new-born feel even more ashamed as she realised she'd thrown the kindness they'd shown in their faces by avoiding them. As such, bloody tears began slowly sliding down her pale cheeks.

"...I'm sorry..." Julrik and Hejlikka were alarmed by the blood and started panicking internally as Liana continued, "...I'm sorry for leaving...without thanking you for that night..." She wiped her tears and noticed they were made from blood, "...Ah..." She smiled wryly before moving away from Hejlikka and turned her face so they couldn't see.

"Why are you bleeding?! Are you injured somewhere else!?" Hejlikka asked in a panic while Julrik continued staring at the young woman silently.

"No...I'm fine--"

"How are you fine when you're bleeding?!"

"Sis, let it rest." The male elf said while continuing to stare at Liana.

"Why are you so relaxed about this?"

"...Because I think this is normal for her, right little miss?"

Liana hung her head low, before slowly nodding in confirmation. The female elf looked confused, while the male elf went over to the table and picked up the wine bottle. Shaking it while observing the contents, he slowly opened the lid and smelled the liquid before frowning a little. The new-born vampire stiffened as soon as the bottle was opened; the bitter scent wafting out of it made her body begin to ache in craving for it. Seeing Liana's reaction, Julrik screwed the lid back on and stared deeply at her.

"What's in this bottle?" He already knew the answer, but he wanted her to say it.

"Julrik, why are you--" Hejlikka started asking before being interrupted by Liana's meek voice.

"Something I need to survive..."

"What do you need to survive?" Julrik asked.

Liana lifted her head and looked into the male elf's eyes with her dull red ones, "...Blood..."

Hejlikka's eyes widened in disbelief and was about to refute when she suddenly recalled the time when she'd cut her hand and how Liana had started licking and sucking on the wound with fervour. She looked at the young woman and subconsciously shifted away out of instinct while rubbing the palm of her hand.

Noticing the female elf's actions, Liana smiled wryly to herself, "This is one of the reasons why I was hesitant to live with you." She got up from the sofa and moved to grab the bottle - which Julrik allowed. Walking over to the door, she paused and said, "Thank you for looking after me all this time...I really do appreciate it. However...I doubt you will want to stay near a blood-sucking monster..." Hejlikka came to her senses at those words and suddenly looked at the young woman, "So I will try my best to stay out of your sight from now on..."

Liana opened the door and began exiting the room when a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her back in, before she felt slender arms hugging her from behind.

"How can you say that?!" Hejlikka shouted.

Julrik looked bored with the situation and decided to sit down on the empty sofa - taking out a mirror and checking that his appearance was okay - while glancing over at the two women very now and then.

"...Because it's the truth?" Liana responded in confusion, not really understanding why Hejlikka was acting like this so suddenly.

"What truth?! You're not a monster! If you were, I'd be dead!" Tears started falling down the female elf's cheeks as her arms squeezed tighter.

Liana smiled wryly at those words, "You might not be...but others are..."

Julrik showed an intrigued expression at those words, while Hejlikka felt shocked before calming her emotions and resting her forehead on Liana's back.

"So what about those others?! People kill other people all of the time in this city! You didn't kill me when I was injured, which means you have restraint!" She shouted, blushing a little as she recalled how good she felt at that time.

"Oh~? What's this about being injured, Sis~?" Julrik smirked while enjoying seeing the blush on Hejlikka's cheeks, thinking he'd discovered something about her that he could tease her with in the future.

"S-shut up, you good-for-nothing brother!"

Realising she wouldn't be able to leave with the female elf trapping her in her arms, Liana sighed before gently patting the arms on her stomach. "I didn't kill you back then because I wasn't overcome by my blood-lust." She turned her head to try and look at Hejlikka, "Believe me when I say that had I been exceptionally hungry, or in a frenzy, that you would have been drained dry."

"So what? Isn't that why you got that bottle? To stop that from happening!"

Liana opened her mouth to refute, "..." but couldn't, since it really was for that reason.

Seeing that she wasn't denying it, Hejlikka released her arms and smiled, "See? A monster wouldn't go to such lengths and would just enjoy killing without feeling any remorse."

"..." Liana remained silent again as she recalled the huge grief and guilt she'd experienced when she found out what she did. Noticing this, the female elf smiled more deeply.

"Don't avoid us and keep us away. We(I)care about you."

"..."

Hejlikka grabbed Liana's hand while pushing up her glasses with the other, "Come back with me to the house and live with us(me). Won't it be safer if you live with people who know your situation, than to live in constant fear?"

Julrik's pointy ears perked at the mention of living in the house and rose up from the sofa with a charming smile on his face, "Yes~! Live in our house so we can look after you~"

The female elf glared at her flirtatious brother as she could clearly tell the reason why he was suddenly so eager to join the conversation. She then thought about why she was also eager and suddenly blushed before coughing back her shame, "How about this: You live in our house until you either feel it's impossible to be around us, or you find a better place?"

Hearing Hejlikka's suggestion, Liana thought about how nice and relaxing the house was. Looking back on what had happened in the past few days every time she'd tried to go out to find somewhere to sleep, she realised that the female elf's offer was really ideal for her current situation. With her eyes returning to their original bright gold, Liana smiled gently and replied, "Okay. I'll take you up on that offer, then."

Hejlikka's face brightened in happiness as she flung herself on Liana and hugged her tightly. Julrik also took the opportunity to touch the young woman by joining the hug, to which his sister promptly kicked him away with a glare.

[OC: Liana with Hejlikka and Julrik|Setting: Scribel City - Adventurer Guild resting room|Word Count: 1745]

X

Last edited:

Vanus

Evaluation

"Great work— Wait, there's a demon inside of your consciousness? Well, I think that Miss Nene also has that going for her, so you two might be interested in talking about this."

Rewards: 100 EXP, 30 G
"I did mention it when I signed up to the guild I'm almost positive about it. Everything I know about other than that it's their is sealed away mostly since I don't want to know about it." AIEO shrugs her shoulders at this receptionist.