Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

GM

Is there some official name for the healing herbs or is it fine if I make up a good name for em?
Feel free to go wild. It’s a newly discovered world, so it’s natural if many things are unnamed.

@GM

Hey so my character doesn't have the ability to read. Can I say he learned while joining the receptionist ranks or should I say he went to some classes and learned the basics? If he went outside what would be the cost?

Edit: Oh and if you want I can just make the one doing the receptionist duties a different character.
I think it’s fine to make it up in a way that satisfies you xD Some ideas could include arranging a plot with another player to teach your character to read — or perhaps Tree (I forget who plays them — check the Tavern) can make you a magical device that reads documents.

The game is extremely flexible, but it’s more fun if you involve other people in your ideas!

Silver

Feel free to go wild. It’s a newly discovered world, so it’s natural if many things are unnamed.

I think it’s fine to make it up in a way that satisfies you xD Some ideas could include arranging a plot with another player to teach your character to read — or perhaps Tree (I forget who plays them — check the Tavern) can make you a magical device that reads documents.

The game is extremely flexible, but it’s more fun if you involve other people in your ideas!

Roger that,

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
@Yorth I think you went overboard with the rewards of the level 3 quest, like... 50G?! :blob_dizzy:

I mean, that's basically 2 months worth of living for a single quest... And the other level 3 quests in the board give like... 5-7G rewards.

Even for a non-repeatable, it seems like it's too excessive...

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
@Yorth I think you went overboard with the rewards of the level 3 quest, like... 50G?! :blob_dizzy:

I mean, that's basically 2 months worth of living for a single quest... And the other level 3 quests in the board give like... 5-7G rewards.

That's quite excessive
I feel like 20 would already be a little much because all you need to do is investigate afterall

Yorth

Swordman

Yeah, my bad. Didn't check the rewards for the other level 3 quests, I thought the rewards would just increase exponentially. Changed it now to 5-30 depending on the importance of the quest and the effort required.

AliceShiki

... Seems like I still held on to my habits of making excessively long reports... >.>

It was not my intention, I swear! >.<

Reactions: GM

Llamadragon

Is this a separate game from the village builder game or is it that the setting?

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
@ohko since the guild is understaffed, would making a quest to do the peer review be a good idea?
It'd encourage more people to look over other people's quests and also allow for more to interact?
Like rewards could be the bare minimum at 1 G and 10 EXP but being rewarded for helping out 10 reviews seemed like a nice treat for those that helped and also would allow for the processing of reports to go faster, at least until we get a full staff team?

AliceShiki

@ohko since the guild is understaffed, would making a quest to do the peer review be a good idea?
It'd encourage more people to look over other people's quests and also allow for more to interact?
Like rewards could be the bare minimum at 1 G and 10 EXP but being rewarded for helping out 10 reviews seemed like a nice treat for those that helped and also would allow for the processing of reports to go faster, at least until we get a full staff team?
Isn't this enough?
Evaluator Salary
  • As a slight incentive to encourage people to evaluate reports, the Adventurer's Guild will pay a small sum for each post evaluated.
  • For each post evaluated, you can choose to collect either:
    • Money: 0.25 G / post
    • EXP: 10 EXP / post
I mean, it's not much, but it's something~

Moshi

Evaluator Salary
  • As a slight incentive to encourage people to evaluate reports, the Adventurer's Guild will pay a small sum for each post evaluated.
  • For each post evaluated, you can choose to collect either:
    • Money: 0.25 G / post
    • EXP: 10 EXP / post

Should we make a smaller currency than G? I don't know why, but having decimal currency irks me.