Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
takes one sec for the most xD
and the A pronunciation is totally different from Å pronunciation lol
Ah right. My bad, I assumed that more letters there are, longer it is~

I will believe you on that~

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
was asking, as some npc's got have specific personalities or backgrounds, or at least the ones i saw some people design.
If you're meaning using NPC's from the directory, then read their cards and ask the creator of them some questions if you're still unsure on how to portray them.
'-'

X

FlutterOfCrows

thanks for the aid! though I am sad ya making a face at me .-. even if it is reasonable to make a face at my silliness>.>.

Leegood

Till's Path to Greatness (1) OPEN (@Quaesitor)

Ah, right. There was that one. The Schaitelhau, I think. Essentially a very high cut towards the opponents head from, for example. the Day's Guard. By simply lifting my hands up to head height and moving the right one downwards so that it is, together with the left hand, in a parallel line to the ground. The height of the hands or actual tilt might vary depending on the opponent's height and the fight's circumstances, of course. Now, what's the point of this almost awkwardly high strike?

Well, the point is supposed to hit the enemy's head! Jokes aside, with it being so high, any low guard - like the fools guard, for example - struggles in defending against it and if an opponent with a weapon of similar length attempts a low strike I can simply pull back my lower body and feet while leaning forward, which puts him in my range but my lower body out of his range. And to be honest, even with strikes at my chest or something, if using a weapon of similar length, mine would still be slightly better than the opponent's - but not to a degree where I'd comfortably use it. Don't want to misjudge the length of the blade and get hit, after all.

Now, I really wish I had someone to practice parries with. Some light sparring would be nice too.
*Babu joins and noms him*
:blob_hmm_two: leti would be too weak even if she were at scribblehub
Hmmm
I also don't know an iota of swordfighting so I can't do with an npc