Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I think I'm about half done or less done with my quest? I just checked the word-counter and almost got 1k...
just what am I doing?!
|.o)
Are you having fun with it?
Is it helping your character develop?
If there is a yes to either, or both, of those then you can do it!

*shakes pompoms*

X

Siostar

|.o)
Are you having fun with it?
Is it helping your character develop?
If there is a yes to either, or both, of those then you can do it!

*shakes pompoms*

X
Well I'm having fun~
Don't know if it will develop my character

*gonna tag you when I'm done*

Anyway, good night guys~

Zone_Q11

:blob_blank: I remember a thread being locked for not being english.
Your point being? Surely you don't fear a world where this whole 9700+ posts thread will be suddenly locked because of some nobody from NUF, right?

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Hejlikka
GenderFemaleRaceElfLevelN/A
Age87ClassAdventurer's Guild Office SupervisorMoney35G/day
Scribel City​
Appearance
Information
- wears glasses the constantly slide down her nose, thus causing her to push them up out of habit
- a female elf who works as a supervisor of office workers, receptionists and customer services workers in the guild
- currently relegated to the night shift in the guild
- has a younger brother called Julrik who is higher up in the office than her
- has parents who moved to another world a few years ago using one of the portal gates
- owns a house near the tavern, but further from the guild
- is very strict when it comes to work, always maintaining a diligent and professional work ethic
- has masochistic tendencies that even she hasn't realised
- dislikes most men due to seeing how her brother has acted in the past
- acts kinder and is more tolerant towards females
- seems to have a one-sided crush on the new-born vampire, Liana
- known as 'Frigid B*tch' by her co-workers and brother
- knows Liana is a vampire and wishes to protect and help her
- has realised she has masochistic tendencies as she thoroughly enjoys it when Liana bites her with her fangs and sucks on her blood
- knows BigGreen and Gobo through recommending quests and giving advice/information on quests
- feels guilty about recommending a certain quest to BigGreen that resulted in his body drastically changing
- knows Letianna through office work
- healed Letianna when she'd lost consciousness from blood loss
- knows Till Wallner due to him carrying the injured Letianna to her house and consequently sleeping there for the night
- knows Cassel due to his work as the temporary GM of the Adventurer's Guild
- cares about Cassel due to him being hardworking and actually doing a decent job as a temporary GM
- knows Pierre, the orc bartender at the Tavern
Skills
SkillDescription
Professional mindset​
Always maintains a professional work ethic while on the job and enforces it on others.​
Efficient worker​
As an exceptional office worker and supervisor of other office workers, she has developed the skill necessary to complete her tasks efficiently.​
Healing Magic​
Has some knowledge of using magic to heal mid to minor injuries due to her mother teaching her decades ago.​
Cleaning​
Takes pleasure in cleaning and doing the housework.​
Vision Impaired​
Suffers from poor eyesight since she was a child, so wears her trademark glasses that constantly slip down her nose.​
-​

X
Julrik
GenderMaleRaceElfLevelN/A
Age76ClassAdventurer's Guild Office Supervisor LeaderMoney38G/day
Scribel City​
Appearance
Information
- a male elf who works as the supervisor leader for the office workers, receptionists and customer service workers in the guild
- is very handsome
- is Hejlikka's younger brother
- likes women a lot, and flirts constantly with them while having many bed mates
- has earned the ire of a lot of men due to hogging the attention of women they like
- has received at least 7 challenges to duels from jealous rivals
- is competent at his job, though has a poor work ethic when it comes to women
- is very self-centred, almost to the point of narcissism
- prides himself on being a gentleman towards women, not wishing to force himself on them
- is a friend of Felicia's and has invited her to expensive restaurants and paid for her in the past, alas with no romantic results from her
- absolutely adores Felicia and wishes their relationship would progress into something more intimate
- owns a small house in the city
- currently living in his sister's house due to love rivals staking out his place
- knows Liana is a vampire and finds it a bit of a turn-on
- knows Letianna due to her being brought to Hejlikka's house when she was injured
- attempted to flirt with Letianna but soon realised she was too young to go for so no longer saw her as a woman
- knows Till Wallner due to having to share his bedroom with him when he spent the night in Hejlikka's house after carrying an injured Letianna there
- has a low opinion of Till Wallner, thinking he's a wimp who's not cut out to be an adventurer, or good with women
Skills
SkillDescription
Unprofessional mindset​
If he sees a woman while working, he'll drop what he's doing and flirt with them​
Efficient worker​
Despite his work ethic, he is an exceptional office worker and supervisor leader, he has developed the skill necessary to complete his tasks efficiently and competently.​
Healing Magic​
Has some knowledge of using magic to heal mid to minor injuries due to his mother teaching her decades ago.​
Wind Magic​
Has some knowledge of wind magic, however he mostly uses it for arbitrary things like moving things to one side in his messy room.​
Cassanova​
After decades of flirting and being intimate with women, he has developed the skill to easily seduce females with a high success rate.​
Knight in shining armour​
Due to maintaining a gentleman's mindset towards women, if he sees a woman in need he will try to help them.​
-​

X
I've updated Hejlikka's and Julrik's information sections so people know who these NPC's have interacted with.
|.o)
Do say if I missed your character interacting with them.
|.<)

X