Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
if an opponent with a weapon of similar length attempts a low strike I can simply pull back my lower body and feet while leaning forward, which puts him in my range but my lower body out of his range. And to be honest, even with strikes at my chest or something, if using a weapon of similar length, mine would still be slightly better than the opponent's - but not to a degree where I'd comfortably use it.
'-'
I see Till is very proud of his weapon and of how he uses it.

X

Zone_Q11

Hmm well, I see some people who can't stop making characters and there are just so many quests and plot amours that are being made.
Aye. If I'm forced to join, I'll probably end up like them. Husks of potentials, lying around the place, not even realizing they are dead.
:blob_hmm: :blob_hmm: :blob_hmm: :blob_hmm:
Who do you know me as.... ? Fabulist? or OmniRex or Clonehunter?
Oh. I kind of remember you, but... I've mainly forgotten about you. Sorry.
QwQ

...x...
I am the type to do menial tasks continuously, but also the type who excels at reacting to events and choosing options rather than making events.

...when it comes to writing even about the simplest task, I won't be able to write a good story. It just won't mesh.

Nahrenne

I am the type to do menial tasks continuously, but also the type who excels at reacting to events and choosing options rather than making events.

...when it comes to writing even about the simplest task, I won't be able to write a good story. It just won't mesh.
Not even make an NPC quest?
|.q)

X

I am who ever I want to be !

Quaesitor

I..I...I don't know :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:
*has identity crisis*
Well well well. Let's see... a clear case of identity theft, I'd guess. Feeling empty? Like you are no one?

Worry not, my friend! All shall be well. Just buy this new service I offer, and you'll be fine in no time! Only 999999999999 internet bucks!

Apart from that, there is this neat mobile game I can recommend called Alter Ego, though it's more about finding out who you are than who you want to be.

Nahrenne

Well well well. Let's see... a clear case of identity theft, I'd guess. Feeling empty? Like you are no one?

Worry not, my friend! All shall be well. Just buy this new service I offer, and you'll be fine in no time! Only 999999999999 internet bucks!

Apart from that, there is this neat mobile game I can recommend called Alter Ego, though it's more about finding out who you are than who you want to be.
*hands over all of @ohko's internet bucks*
(^-^)

X