Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Drevart

OOC, will we be annihilating the entire horde, or just killed the leader and drove the scattering horde off?
I think it's more practical approach to kill the leader and then drive the horde away. But to do that I think we will have to isolate the leader from the horde

Euka

I wonder if metal slimes would appear.... That would be some juicy exp if they did appear.

*Farmed too many metal slime variants in DQ*

Euka

Hm... did I make the rock slime too hard to kill?
I imagine if it was a blade then they would just be chipped lightly, a strong enough force should break them apart or use a mace/hammer type weapon.

Euka

Stop putting in DQ references XD
I all seriousness they would be busted if they did appear, not only are they stupidly hard to kill with weapons, magic don't even work against them.

Drevart

I imagine if it was a blade then they would just be chipped lightly, a strong enough force should break them apart or use a mace/hammer type weapon.
ah, then everything's fine. I was just wondering if my char is too weak for this power scale, but I did get everything right then

Drevart

I all seriousness they would be busted if they did appear, not only are they stupidly hard to kill with weapons, magic don't even work against them.
That's why I say it's a bad idea (I didn't know the details tho, never played DQ)

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I have a feeling that people in AG are secretly M. It is apparent that people did not seem to work against Slime Horde, and instead, they seemed to keep buffing the Slime Horde! :blob_hide:
I've been helping work against the horde...
But, seriously. Looking at the posts, the greatest amount of trouble and problems in this raid were added by players. :sweat_smile:
*has been working to mitigate the trouble in the raid*

...x...

Epsil

I ain't magical!

Now, to clarify. That thingie is a somewhat infamous Latin riddle with awkward phrasing and having that awkward and weird split of words that makes it pretty impossible to understand which words are supposed to be together.

"IN GIRUM IMUS NOCTE ET CONSUMIMUR IGNI" would be without that split... though I don't the translation would be good with that either.

EDIT: Forgot that igni at the end
So it was actually latin. I was doing it for a joke, and now I may have spoilt the meaning? :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: I have commited Sin.

GM

How about this? Make it (0/15) and have people count the amount of slimes they killed.
I just did 0/4 because Euka killed over a dozen at once. I think it's easier to assume that there's more than just 15 rock slimes and count the number of times players have addressed an issue.
5. Exterminate the Rock Slimes [ Ongoing 0 / 4 ]
Description
: Powerful rock slimes have emerged from the sewers. Eliminate them before they can wreck the city!
Objectives: Defeat the rock slimes
Links: [1]
The one on the forefront of the horde is that amount. Player can kill more than one... something like that? It's free to adjust it too.
I'm still a little bit more confused about what you were intending with adding another a blue slime objective? Because there's already a kill the leader blue slime objective that's ongoing?
15? Sure. How many wave do you want?
I think it's probably easiest to keep the objectives simple and let the players come up with the details.
Here’s an idea, we kill enough blue slimes and the rest combine into a King Slime.
Keep in mind there is a rule that every problem that is added must have a clear and obvious solution.

Drevart

I just did 0/4 because Euka killed over a dozen at once. I think it's easier to assume that there's more than just 15 rock slimes and count the number of times players have addressed an issue.

I'm still a little bit more confused about what you were intending with adding another a blue slime objective? Because there's already a kill the leader blue slime objective that's ongoing?

I think it's probably easiest to keep the objectives simple and let the players come up with the details.

Keep in mind there is a rule that every problem that is added must have a clear and obvious solution.
Is it counting waves?

Himekawa

Hmm... subset for that actually. by specifying the amount, we can just do a countdown. if it is confusing... letting it be like this is alright.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Is it counting waves?
No it's counting the number of times the issue has been addressed by a player

Hmm... subset for that actually. by specifying the amount, we can just do a countdown. if it is confusing... letting it be like this is alright.
I mentioned this a little bit earlier, but I feel like this more robust because sometimes you get players killing a dozen slimes or so in a post -- so I think the "attempt" system covers it more cleanly. Every time you attempt an objective, tag @GM and I'll increment the count. When the counter is up, the next person is free to resolve the issue (if they want).

Himekawa

No it's counting the number of times the issue has been addressed by a player

I mentioned this a little bit earlier, but I feel like this more robust because sometimes you get players killing a dozen slimes or so in a post -- so I think the "attempt" system covers it more cleanly. Every time you attempt an objective, tag @GM and I'll increment the count. When the counter is up, the next person is free to resolve the issue (if they want).
okie dokie.

Bochi

Well, it is a gigantic slime and we do have flare guns, sooo~