Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

FlutterOfCrows

Well, I would have failed even the 10 word ones, personally.
'-'

X
*crow tilt head at this, as hop onto a table, drinking more tea as pondering what next to write*- do I need to record getting Exp from Appraisals?/or would be a good habit even if I don't have to?

Himekawa

Can I request evaluation for this one? This is the last mission before I can do rank up mission.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
*crow tilt head at this, as hop onto a table, drinking more tea as pondering what next to write*- do I need to record getting Exp from Appraisals?/or would be a good habit even if I don't have to?
If you want to get the free exp, just remember to add it to your character card every time.
Don't forget you also get G from it, too.
'-'

X

FenrIIrz

Can I request evaluation for this one? This is the last mission before I can do rank up mission.

done

GM

@ohko, I suggest that we make a shared account and another thread to post the quest backlog, to make it easier for evaluation. The people who write a report then post a link to their quest to that thread using the shared account. The receptionist later can use the account to erase the quest in the unevaluated thread.
We had a google sheets, but it is out of date for the last week

I'm a little worried that most players aren't going to bother signing into a shared account, and it may be better to try to encourage more players to use something like a google sheet or a google doc to track whether quest reports are evaluated or not!
Soooooo.... what's been happening... since..... 2 weeks?
:blob_hug: :blob_hug: :blob_hug: I know exactly how you feel! I'm extremely low activity right now too!

I just want to say, @Himekawa, @FlutterOfCrows @FenrIIrz @Euphoria723 all of you are amazing for the evaluations you all have been doing!

Himekawa

Umm... can I request another one to be evaluated? I forgot king's hand haven't been done yet when I check spire reef D rank.

FenrIIrz

I'm a little worried that most players aren't going to bother signing into a shared account, and it may be better to try to encourage more players to use something like a google sheet or a google doc to track whether quest reports are evaluated or not!

:blob_hug: :blob_hug: :blob_hug: I know exactly how you feel! I'm extremely low activity right now too!

I just want to say, @Himekawa, @FlutterOfCrows @FenrIIrz @Euphoria723 all of you are amazing for the evaluations you all have been doing!
Me: What? :blob_neutral:

Leegood

:blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor: *was forgotten*

Himekawa

Fellow Blacksmith :blob_evil_two::blob_evil_two::blob_evil_two::blob_evil_two:
I'm trying to make either Aussa (the earth one) or Hiita (the fire one) to learn blacksmithing. Aussa because of metallurgy and Hiita for fire control. Leaning to Aussa honestly, because Hiita has shone in the cooking rations. The problem was that there was not enough example on how women of old became blacksmith, how they did it, etc.

Of course, I can use Dharc form, as the single male. But his attribute is dark and has no relation to blacksmithing at all. I want each of them specialized. For Eria (the water one), I'm planning alchemist for her, Wynn for the merchant guild, and dharc for the politics.