Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Reception Desk

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Un-evaluated
I have joined the gang known as the misers. More information soon. - AIEO
Today is the day that the Misers are to hold their trials for joining the gang, there has been a fake list that has been leaked to the surrounding population. Many will be shocked when they learn that after all it was leaked by such a respected member of the community. The fool thinking he could get one over such a power. They might not be the pirates but even so they are about the same level at the top of the organisation here. Though they don't seem to have left power on the level of a pirate lord even if they definitely have it.

We are lined up by the group as we enter. Some are sent packing as soon as they arrive to the area. One or two flat out killed and the bodies carted away probably so they don't scare the people coming in later on. There are quite a few people here after all this is a strong power. I'd say that about a hundred have turned up all in all scum of the Earth most of them without a guild or power behind them though some do like myself have at least a little bit of backing. But no one spectacular has come today from my knowledge which is excellent.

"So many new recruits today huh I wonder if anyone can tell us what the first test is today. Move to the left if you think it's fighting each other move to the right if you think it's fighting someone already in the gang. QUICKLY!" This is clearly the first test so I move towards the middle, looking at the others about 60 people move to either side a large group of 40 stay in the centre. "Well 40 of you passed this test that's to high for my liking but congratulations. That's the first test done. Now for the next test kill the person nearest to you!" The man begins laughing and I fire my crossbow bolt into the neck of the person immediately behind me who is trying to draw his sword. Fights break out all over the area as people go at the nearest person to them. I slowly reload my crossbow and collect my arrow from the mans neck as I may need it later. Slowly most of the battles are resolved though a few are still fighting after a couple of minutes.

After an hour of waiting around there is still one fight on going as neither of the two are able to get a hand up over each other. The man reviewing us pulls out two crossbows and fires one into each of their heads. Well that is 19 people left now. Congratulations on passing the second and third trials I guess." During the waiting time I'd removed the head from the man I'd just killed and cleaned all the flesh off of it. It to now hang alongside the others two on my belt. I hadn't had to kill anyone else yet after all I had protectors. "The lot of you line up it's time to get your tattoo's you are all Misers now."

I got my tattoo in the centre of my back under the skin suit. No one would ever see that ever again more than likely if the Daemon even lets it remain after it's next move. Now to report to the two spy organisations quickly
Only the first spoiler is actually in the report as AIEO is being watched to closely for anything more. Plus it's in the cipher of last time.
"Uh..."
When seeing how short the report was, Manyvat was unsure about what to do with it. However, when considering AIEO's personality and attitude when he spoke to her in the tavern, it is unlikely that she hadn't done her job. The Emperor would not be pleased if one of his subordinates was lying, aye? Jokes aside, he thought that if he saw her later at the tavern, he should ask her about it if she's willing to speak of course.

"In any case... I suppose we will be waiting for more information. The reward is... 10 Gold Coins."
OOC: And 100EXP~
Just gotta edit your post so we can see that it has been appraised

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Quest - Evaluation Needed
> > >
Diplomacy and Government Exam
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 4
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Tax Collection
  • Study for the Diplomacy and Government Exam.
  • Take the Diplomacy and Government Exam.
  • Pass with a score of 90% or above.
All government officials in Scribel must pass an exam to attain their posts.
The exam has a written component and a practical component.
Oral examiners may have unique ways of administering the practical exam.
If you pass this exam, you are recognized as an "Official Guild Representative".
Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
  • Other: Official Guild Representative License
> > >
Before taking on the quests outside of the city walls, I needed Iris to rest up for one day in the tavern. While she's doing that, I'm gonna get this out of the way. I remember as such being taught diplomacy and politics during my training since Lancers were rare graduates in my kingdom, not much on economical lessons as those were usually reserved for the nobles who traded with high class merchants.

Early in the morning I left Iris in the room and went to the guild. I promptly told the receptionist that I wanted to take the diplomacy quest, to which she is a bit shocked seeing as my class is on the combat side, nonetheless she checked if I had the necessary prerequisites. Once she confirmed that I was qualified, she guided me to another room to which my surprise is a fancy room with high class decor.

"Welcome Sir Reival, I was informed of course on your prompt take on the exam. I shall be your examiner on this quest."

He gestured me to take a seat across the desk infront of him, to which I complied. He slid across a high quality parchment along with a quill pen in a bottle of ink. It's no guess as the first was going to be a written exam. Observing the questions, it was mostly just common knowledge that one would know the the Guild itself. I swiftly answered it and turned in the parchment. The examiner barely glanced at it and just stored in in one of the drawers.

"With that out of the way, it's time for the real exam. The written test is just to guarantee the literacy of our examinees."

Figured as much, the question were weirdly common for a political standpoint.

"Now Sir Reival, although we have branches wide spread across the land, the most noticeable ones as of yet are from the Gelderholm and Spire Reef. The Reef itself is a mess of a relation with the Guild while the Dwarven city is war up there. Tell me, what can you conclude with the given situation."

Gelderholm and Spire Reef huh.... not much I know about those two. Gelderholm is home of the dwarves and is in a constant war with the giant hydra while the Spire Reef is inhabited mostly by pirates. Both situations look bad. What does this person want me to say? In that case, I'll just have to try.

"It seems the Guild is not in a favorable position regarding the matter with both regions. I could only fathom that trade with the dwarves are limited at the least of expectancy, whilst the pirates are less or more so. Reaching a stable connection to either party is of a benefit to the Guild, however such circumstance have proven difficult to do so.

We may start at Gelderholm, although they are a might of a race the hydra proves to be a arduous enemy that not even the Guild has the capability to neutralize as such. At most the safest standpoint is to aid the dwarves in resisting the hydra until such opportune shows itself in which the hydra can be slayed, but that is just a miracle in itself more so if such miracle happened to originate from the Guild. The debt of having death swayed away from their doorstep. Trades, technology, spells, such things would so easy to acquire. But alas, that is but mere wishful thinking.

The Spire Reef is no better at all. Pirates roam the seas in search of loot and plunder. Vice runs rampant in such area. I understand that the Guild at bare minimum is an order of such organization. Profit looms over the seas. It is of no easy task to usurp the sea thieves from the habitat much less so from captains with "Titles". A safe option would only be that the Guild must go underground and operate in secrecy, now the ideal scenario would either having a mass rebellion or force a new independent era with its citizens, but that is just on whim.

Both situations are dire in its own right and must be tread carefully. I could only offer my humble opinion as for the Guild to act as a labor for hire before attempting any vast operation."

With say on the current situation out the way, the examiner just silently watched me.

"Thank you Sir Reival for you valued input, with this I conclude the exam to be finished. You may go and await of your result as soon as it has been appraised."

I left the room and went back to my room in the tavern. Sigh... politics is such a hassle, why did I have to learn it in my training days. I'd rather fight than engage in a war of words.
"Well... I got your results right here and it seems that... you passed with-- 91%! Congratulations--"
What was his name already? Staying silent a few seconds, Manyvat checked the sheet of paper once again and repeated himself.
"Congratulations Sir Reival! There is your reward... the Official Guild Representative License."
Handing out to him the License, Manyvat thought that he should read what he obtains before speaking. Otherwise, he would continue to embarass himself.

OOC: And you get 125EXP as well! All that's left is to change that Needed to Done!

Euphoria723

QUEST REPORT (NOT YET APPRAISED)
Quest Report (40)
Name
: Felicia El Freliti Ari Fiel
Level: 9 (8155/9000) 1
Quest: The Hidden Symbol
Evaluation:
  • Arrived at Spire Reef
The week-long trek to Spire Reef passed by uneventfully, although Ari found it quite fun adjusting to her new body and restricting the usage of her abilities. She tried not using her frostfire abilities at all, but after encountering a few groups of dangerous beasts, she occasionally had no choice but to use spells to ward them off. Hopefully, as long as she laid low in Spire Reef, she wouldn't be forced to shed her disguise as easily as she had to out in the wilderness. When the fearsome port city approached over the horizon, Ari began smudging dirt and mud from the badlands onto her face, body and clothes before continuing her journey. Since she was already in an unhygienic state from camping outside seven days in a row, there wasn't much worse she could make her appearance.

As she approached the outskirts of the lawless city, she noticed a poor old man begging for change on the streets. Taking a coin from her pocket, stolen from one of the bandits that had attacked her earlier in the week, she engraved a familiar mark using her dagger before tossing it to the beggar. As the old man cried out in joy at the coin clenched in his palm, he stuffed a crumpled up piece of paper into her hands as thanks before proceeding to beg for more change from passersby. Taking a brief glance at the scribble on the piece of paper, Ari idly threw the note away as the symbol suddenly started fading, turning the scrap into a blank note tumbling away with the sea breeze.

After establishing herself a temporary resting place in an alleyway close to the sea, she scruffily wrote out her quest report using some old chalk and a newspaper she found, before signing it with the hidden symbol and burning it away in another beggar's little bonfire.

[Evaluated]

"Spire Reef, a messy place over there."
Rewards: 40 EXPs​

Leegood

Unappraised
Homeless Street Kids
  • Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Prevent street kids from stealing at the market.
  • Teach(?) them a lesson (how?).
  • Spend some time with the child.
One of the problems of a city like ours is that there are many orphans. Adventurers and mercenaries think they can go off on a big adventure. However, many of them never come back. Orphans often loiter in the Scribel City market. What will you do about them? Rewards:
  • Money: 5 G
  • Other: n/a
"Brat come back here!" A stall owner chased after a little boy and started giving him a beating in front of my eyes, "Mister that's a little..." "Don't judge me little missy this here is my livelihood! If I allow hoodlums to steal all the time I won't have a home to rest in!" The man huffed in and out before calming down "I sell some good kebab skewers, come buy one when you feel like it." the stall owner left the little kid on the floor not noticing the kid taking out a meat kebab after the stall owner left and started eating it.

Seeing the kebab I went to the stall owner and paid for the stolen kebab and bought a few more with 5G and went back to the kid who looked warily at me "Here." I gave one of the kebabs I bought and the kid immediately chowed down on it without hesitation, but there was still some wariness of me. "Do you need a place to sleep and a roof over your head? just head over to the adventurers guild, they need help with cleaning plates and stuff." The boy seemed to not like the suggestion "I don't know about you lady but it's the adventure guild's fault! They sent my dad on a fake request!"

I wondered if he only disliked the guild because his dad was injured or passed away? "He died cause of the guild! He was only a no-ranker yet someone had handed him a quest for an e rank telling him it was for a no-ranker! I tried to tell him but he trusted that half-elf turd receptionist!" This was.....above my paygrade these allegations were, but as the boy had no proof I could only send in a complaint.

"But you need this right now?" The boy shook his head, adamant about not working at the adventurer's guild "how about the tavern? they always need helpers?" The boy's eyes looked down "Lady I look like every single miserable kid on the street, they won't hire me." Conversing with the boy for some time I went to a well and tried to help him clean with one of my rags but---

"Miss Leti I'm old enough! can you go over there and not look!" I tilted my head, I was pretty sure he was only 6 and the young heir of an upper class house I was working in part time seemed to be fine being helped to bathe, but I relented and waited a bit before he yelled out "done!"

Seeing him, he looked more presentable already so I brought him to the tavern the head guild office lady had shown me to and explained the boy's situation to a tavern waitress I had befriended during my stay and gratefully, they accepted "I won't disappoint!" It seemed a fire had started blazing in his eye before speaking again "goodbye miss! I'll repay you!"

Strange, I wonder why he's so passionate now? I only gave him a little pep talk on the way over here, anyways it seems this child's problem is resolved but I can't do this for every single orphan child on the streets or they would not even exist in the first place. I munched on a kebab as I pondered the meaning behind his fiery eyes but I shook my head and soon forgot about it.

Ah, I wonder if more peaceful quests will open up.....

InsertName

UNAPPRAISED APPRAISED

> > >

Delivering Packages
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Pick up 3 packages from the guild mail office.
  • Deliver the packages to their intended recipients.
  • The packages must not be damaged.
The Adventurer's Guild operates the public mail service in the Scribel Region.
Some citizens live outside of the city in weird odd places. Can you find them?
Beware, monsters and thieves wander the road!
Rewards:
  • Money: 18 G
> > >

BigGreen's Quest Report
~~~~ Today me and Gobo successfully completed in delivering our 3 parcels. One too Narissa Mephus owner of the potion shop, another too Cowboy Clay owner of the animal shop, and the last too Genial owner of the general store. No complication's were met during the quest and the parcel receiver's were content with our deliver.~~~

I wake up Gobo and start our usual routine for the morning. While, eating breakfast I asked Gobo if he was better since from yesterday and Gobo gave me a thumb's up and big smiling grin.

I could see that Gobo was forcing himself to smile and I could tell that he was still hurt from yesterday. "Ok that's good Gobo, but how about we take it easier today, okay?" I asked. Gobo relented at first, but eventually accepted my proposal.

We walk inside the Adventurer's Guild to see what kind of quest we could find today, something easier on someone's body. I initially decided on just doing some Office Work for the guild today, but Gobo decline. We eventually both settled on the Delivering Package's Quest. We line up and get to the Guild receptionist and accept the quest.

The receptionist went into the back and came back with 2 letters and 1 package. She told us we must get a signature from the recipient, when delivering our package. Also If the related recipient or his/her closest of kin was not available to receive the package/letter, we could come back to return the package/letter to the guild.

With learning our instruction we headed off to our first delivery, a person we knew as well. "A fine day see you duo again!" Genial exclaimed. We told him of our quest today and gave him his package. "Yes finally it came in!" Genial smiled. It seems a package come from a friend of his from far away or so we heard. We asked for Genial signature on a slip a paper and he gladly accepted. "Yes yes an autograph from yours truly" Genial grinned". We say are thanks and goodbyes to Genial and head off to our next delivery, Cowboy Clay.

We walked to Clay's shop that was nearby. Clay owned an animal shop, that mostly sold horses or donkeys. When we entered the store, we asked the closest staff if Clay was in the shop and that we had something to deliver to him. The staff answered that Clay wasn't here right now and that he would arrive around afternoon. He told us we could leave the letter here and the staff member could give the letter to Clay. I answered I couldn't, so I would just wait until afternoon till Clay came in. Until then I would go deliver the other letter.

We walked to our next delivery, Narissa Mephus the local potion shop. As we entered through the frontdoor, we heard it's little bell jingle and a soft "Hello". I see a lady in the front of the counter giving my a light wave. "Hello miss. Are you Narissa Mephus by any chance?" I asked. She answered yes and we told her we had a letter for her. "Well this is quite a surprise. A letter for me?" she questioned. We answer yes and give her the letter. When she take's a look at the letter she smiles and chuckles a bit, thanking us for delivering the letter. We ask her for her signature and she gladly gives us it.

As we were about to leave and see if Clay was in his store,Narrissa gave us a last little comment. "Well well quite an interesting day it is. A letter from a long lost friend and the most interesting today.... seeing a new type plant that could use magic and able to tame a monster no less" Narissa commented. I could see her eye's shining just like how Dr.Fern first discovered me. We quickly get out of there and return to Clay's shop.

As we enter Clay's shop, we see the staff member from last and asked if Clay was finally in. He told us that Clay just got here and he should be in his office. We were lead to Clay's office and entered through the door. "Hello I am BigGreen and this is Gobo my Pet and we are here to deliver a letter to Cowboy Clay" I explained. Clay gave us a stoic nod of approval. We deliver the letter and he takes a look. He nods again and says "Thank you". We asked for his signature and he has one already pre-made that he give us. We say thank you and politely exit from his office and shop. It's time for me and Gobo to turn in our quest for today.

We finally get back to the Adventurer's Guild and start lining up towards the receptionist. We turn in our 3 signatures and complete our quest for the day. Me and Gobo noticed that it was just a bit afternoon and now we had nothing to do. I told we could just go and have a lax day for the rest of the day. "BigGreen and Gobo's Afternoon"

After the rest of our day we head towards the Tavern Hall and start to eat our dinner. It looked like from today Gobo was a bit better, that was good. After we finish our dinner, I pay Pierre for today's Room and Board and head to our rooms too sleep. Gobo set's me on the window still and he gets in bed, ready for sleep."Good job today Gobo. Tomorrow's even gonna be harder though, okay." I told him. Gobo answered with a resounding yes. We both fall asleep thinking about tomorrow's adventure.

Today's Inventory
-10g Room and Board

Last edited:

Euphoria723

Unappraised

"Brat come back here!" A stall owner chased after a little boy and started giving him a beating in front of my eyes, "Mister that's a little..." "Don't judge me little missy this here is my livelihood! If I allow hoodlums to steal all the time I won't have a home to rest in!" The man huffed in and out before calming down "I sell some good kebab skewers, come buy one when you feel like it." the stall owner left the little kid on the floor not noticing the kid taking out a meat kebab after the stall owner left and started eating it.

Seeing the kebab I went to the stall owner and paid for the stolen kebab and bought a few more with 5G and went back to the kid who looked warily at me "Here." I gave one of the kebabs I bought and the kid immediately chowed down on it without hesitation, but there was still some wariness of me. "Do you need a place to sleep and a roof over your head? just head over to the adventurers guild, they need help with cleaning plates and stuff." The boy seemed to not like the suggestion "I don't know about you lady but it's the adventure guild's fault! They sent my dad on a fake request!"

I wondered if he only disliked the guild because his dad was injured or passed away? "He died cause of the guild! He was only a no-ranker yet someone had handed him a quest for an e rank telling him it was for a no-ranker! I tried to tell him but he trusted that half-elf turd receptionist!" This was.....above my paygrade these allegations were, but as the boy had no proof I could only send in a complaint.

"But you need this right now?" The boy shook his head, adamant about not working at the adventurer's guild "how about the tavern? they always need helpers?" The boy's eyes looked down "Lady I look like every single miserable kid on the street, they won't hire me." Conversing with the boy for some time I went to a well and tried to help him clean with one of my rags but---

"Miss Leti I'm old enough! can you go over there and not look!" I tilted my head, I was pretty sure he was only 6 and the young heir of an upper class house I was working in part time seemed to be fine being helped to bathe, but I relented and waited a bit before he yelled out "done!"

Seeing him, he looked more presentable already so I brought him to the tavern the head guild office lady had shown me to and explained the boy's situation to a tavern waitress I had befriended during my stay and gratefully, they accepted "I won't disappoint!" It seemed a fire had started blazing in his eye before speaking again "goodbye miss! I'll repay you!"

Strange, I wonder why he's so passionate now? I only gave him a little pep talk on the way over here, anyways it seems this child's problem is resolved but I can't do this for every single orphan child on the streets or they would not even exist in the first place. I munched on a kebab as I pondered the meaning behind his fiery eyes but I shook my head and soon forgot about it.

Ah, I wonder if more peaceful quests will open up.....

[Evaluated]

"Hmm, seems like we need to look into this matter. I hope it's a misunderstanding, we never hand out the wrong quest. Do we?" Vesper considered the report with a frown, "but good job with the kid. I hope he doing well now that he has a job and stop stealing."
Reward: 100 EXPs, 5 Gold Coins

Feathers95

It’s Not Safe to Wander Alone
  • Required Level: n/a
Objectives:
  • Encounter a crew of pirates.
  • Witness a kidnapping occur.
  • (Or be the victim of kidnapping).
  • Survive to tell the tale.
Spire Reef is infamous for its exotic slave market.
Obviously, the captives need to come from somewhere!
Anyone too defenseless might find themselves in a bind!
The guild collects reports on all human trafficking incidents.
Any information you are able to provide is invaluable.
Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
QUEST REPORT (APPRAISED)
Quest Report (41)
Name
Quest: It’s Not Safe to Wander Alone
Evaluation:
  • Got kidnapped by pirates
Haha... as much as it felt good to have my perfectly co-ordinated scheme go exactly as planned, it didn't feel quite as good being smacked round the head and bound with thick ropes before being tossed into a large leather sack like a piece of luggage. I didn't even get to see who my captor was, how annoying.

Well, when Ari mentioned a 'perfectly co-ordinated scheme', she was referencing the fact that she'd wander the coastline daily pretending to look for loot or valuables whilst trying to get kidnapped. It wasn't exactly much of a plan... but it worked!

Anyway, perhaps thinking that he had smacked her unconscious, which it probably would have done for any ordinary actually-malnourished peasant, her captor roughly hauled her over his shoulder and begun whistling idly, even chatting with a few of his mates along the way.

"Ooo you actually caught one did 'ya?"

"Way ta go Tyon!"

"The capt' will be pleased, maybe he'll letcha after the 'ook for once ay?"

Despite eavesdropping the whole time, they didn't give much of a clue as to who they were as a whole. Then again, she didn't know what she was expecting, were they supposed to just scream 'We're the X pirates!' randomly after capturing someone? That would be a bit dumb. She'd probably be in their care for a little while anyway, so even if she didn't find out now, she could always find out later. Although she didn't learn about their pirate crew name, she did pick up a few interesting bits of information.

For example, her captor was someone named Tyon who seemed quite low on the crew's hierarchy, often being teased or called out by his crew mates despite just walking past. He also seemed to have some kind of bad blood with the captain, although the others would often burst out laughing before Ari could pick up more specific bits of info. It also seemed like the crew had recently arrived from an outing at sea, since she heard lots of mumbling about divvying up the loot or discussing what they needed to resupply.

Individually this information doesn't seem like much, but knowing something is better than knowing nothing right?

After a short while of leisurely travel, with the sound of the waves right by her ears, Ari was suddenly dropped out of the bag like a sack of potatoes, immediately hitting her head against wooden floorboards. Without any time to regain her bearings, she was suddenly kicked into a room with the door deftly locked behind her, still giving her no chance to see who this 'Tyon' fellow was. Although disappointed, she had no time to dwell in her complaints, as she was surrounded by many other captives within the cramped room.

Although they looked at her, their eyes were so devoid of hope and life that it was if they hadn't seen her at all. After a brief glance, they turned away their attention to whatever they were looking at earlier. There was only one person that came to greet her, a tall female with fins for ears and sea-coloured freckles. She would be called beautiful by many, if it weren't for the terrible scar diagonally crossing the entirety of her face. As Ari got to know this peculiar woman, she found that she avoided talking about herself, hence most of the conversation was either about Ari's half-true history in Scribel or other mundane topics like the weather. Fortunately, she did at least find out her name, Raine, whether it was her real one or not.

Over the following couple of days whilst waiting for the next slave auction, Raine often kept her company. Ari was unsure of her motives, but it was nice having some company whilst stuck in this cramped room for so long and being fed the barest of meals, so she decided to not push her away for the time being. It's not like she disrespected her privacy either, such as when she faked a stomach ache so that she could send this quest report...

Last edited:

Euphoria723

UNAPPRAISED

BigGreen's Quest Report
~~~~ Today me and Gobo successfully completed in delivering 3 parcels to Narissa Mephus owner of the potion shop, Cowboy Clay owner of the animal shop, and Genial owner of the general store. No complication's were met during the quest and the parcel receiver's were content with our deliver.~~~

I wake up Gobo and start our usual routine for the morning. While, eating breakfast I asked Gobo if he was better since from yesterday and Gobo gave me a thumb's up and big smiling grin.

I could see that Gobo was forcing himself to smile and I could tell that he was still hurt from yesterday. "Ok that's good Gobo, but how about we take it easier today, okay?" I asked. Gobo relented at first, but eventually accepted my proposal.

We walk inside the Adventurer's Guild to see what kind of quest we could find today, something easier on someone's body. I initially decided on just doing some Office Work for the guild today, but Gobo decline. We eventually both settled on the Delivering Package's Quest. We line up and get to the Guild receptionist and accept the quest.

The receptionist went into the back and came back with 2 letters and 1 package. She told us we must get a signature from the recipient, when delivering our package. Also If the related recipient or his/her closest of kin was not available to receive the package/letter, we could come back to return the package/letter to the guild.

With learning our instruction we headed off to our first delivery, a person we knew as well. "A fine day see you duo again!" Genial exclaimed. We told him of our quest today and gave him his package. "Yes finally it came in!" Genial smiled. It seems a package come from a friend of his from far away or so we heard. We asked for Genial signature on a slip a paper and he gladly accepted. "Yes yes an autograph from yours truly" Genial grinned". We say are thanks and goodbyes to Genial and head off to our next delivery, Cowboy Clay.

We walked to Clay's shop that was nearby. Clay owned an animal shop, that mostly sold horses or donkeys. When we entered the store, we asked the closest staff if Clay was in the shop and that we had something to deliver to him. The staff answered that Clay wasn't here right now and that he would arrive around afternoon. He told us we could leave the letter here and the staff member could give the letter to Clay. I answered I couldn't, so I would just wait until afternoon till Clay came in. Until then I would go deliver the other letter.

We walked to our next delivery, Narissa Mephus the local potion shop. As we entered through the frontdoor, we heard it's little bell jingle and a soft "Hello". I see a lady in the front of the counter giving my a light wave. "Hello miss. Are you Narissa Mephus by any chance?" I asked. She answered yes and we told her we had a letter for her. "Well this is quite a surprise. A letter for me?" she questioned. We answer yes and give her the letter. When she take's a look at the letter she smiles and chuckles a bit, thanking us for delivering the letter. We ask her for her signature and she gladly gives us it.

As we were about to leave and see if Clay was in his store,Narrissa gave us a last little comment. "Well well quite an interesting day it is. A letter from a long lost friend and the most interesting today.... seeing a new type plant that could use magic and able to tame a monster no less" Narissa commented. I could see her eye's shining just like how Dr.Fern first discovered me. We quickly get out of there and return to Clay's shop.

As we enter Clay's shop, we see the staff member from last and asked if Clay was finally in. He told us that Clay just got here and he should be in his office. We were lead to Clay's office and entered through the door. "Hello I am BigGreen and this is Gobo my Pet and we are here to deliver a letter to Cowboy Clay" I explained. Clay gave us a stoic nod of approval. We deliver the letter and he takes a look. He nods again and says "Thank you". We asked for his signature and he has one already pre-made that he give us. We say thank you and politely exit from his office and shop. It's time for me and Gobo to turn in our quest for today.

We finally get back to the Adventurer's Guild and start lining up towards the receptionist. We turn in our 3 signatures and complete our quest for the day. Me and Gobo noticed that it was just a bit afternoon and now we had nothing to do. I told we could just go and have a lax day for the rest of the day. "BigGreen and Gobo's Afternoon"

After the rest of our day we head towards the Tavern Hall and start to eat our dinner. It looked like from today Gobo was a bit better, that was good. After we finish our dinner, I pay Pierre for today's Room and Board and head to our rooms too sleep. Gobo set's me on the window still and he gets in bed, ready for sleep."Good job today Gobo. Tomorrow's even gonna be harder though, okay." I told him. Gobo answered with a resounding yes. We both fall asleep thinking about tomorrow's adventure.

Today's Inventory
-10g Room and Board

[Evaluated]

"We were told they appreciate your service. Good work today."
Reward: 100 EXP, 18 Gold Coins

Feathers95

Task: Harvest Season [Evaluation Needed]
Sponsor: Adventure Guild
Requirement: Level 1
Objective:
- Assist a farmer with their crops.
- Chase away any pests.
- Perform a satisfactory job.
Description:
Farmers in the Scribel Region are always in need of temporary labor.
Head out to rural farmland and get reconnected with nature.
Beware: Pests and bugs are slightly bigger here than you might expect!

Rewards:
  • Money: 10 G
  • Other: A basket of fresh produce

For today Vesper decide to spend the morning helping out Farmer Johnathan again until the afternoon. He got dress, notify the guild first, than headed out to the farmland on his sword. Not long after, Vesper arrived and jumped off Qi Ming and retract it back to it's sheath. He give farmer Johnathan a greeting and took a sickle.

Vesper headed towards the wheat that's ready for harvest. He took the sickle in his hand and cut them one by one. He made a pile for each row then bundle them up with a thick string afterwards. After being done with several rows of wheat, Vesper stretched and wiped his sweat with his arm. He'll have to wash his clothes tonight.

After harvesting the wheat, he went ahead and plow the field with 2 plow horses. He pushed the plow tool along the field with the hep of the sturdy horses. By the afternoon, he finished plowing a quarter of the field. Being done here, Vesper notified the farmer and head to the city

Ice Mage Vesper - Level 2
GenderMaleRaceLuanLevel2 [595/600]
Age19ClassIce ElementalistMoney590 Gold
Appearance

wi00jvja.4xx (1).jpg
Personality
Vesper is positive and proud youth like most of his kins. He's also rather two faced, showing a positive and amicable image to people who he just met or hardly knows and shows his friends and family a rather annoyingly arrogant person. He's adaptive and can read situations and knows when to retreat, a useful survival skill.
Backstory
Vesper, a name that means the Evening Star, is born of the Luan Race. A bird race with similarities to the phoenix and born with the innate ability to control ice.

He grew up loving music which he occasionally use to control beasts and puppets with his white jade flute. A form of puppeting from his homeland. As a member of his race, Vesper is exceptional with the ice element.
Skills/Inventory

InventoryDescriptionSkillDescription
Spatial RingA ring with a miniature space use for storageIce ManipulationThe ability to control and manipulate ice to his very imagination
Qi MingQi Ming is the Chinese word for Vesper. It's a long sword with a passive sword spirit inside which hangs a jade tassel.Music PuppetingUsing musical instruments channeled with mana to control beasts and puppets
Frost BowCreated using ice and his own True Blood Essence which contained the purest of ice energyArchery ProficiencyExceptional ability with the bow and arrow
White Jade FluteA long horizontal flute made of white jade which hang a jade tasselDivine SenseAn all purpose soul like part of all human, just some knows it's existence some don't. It can be a spatial storage, the size depend on your mental powers. It can also be used for out of body travels, communicate search your surroundings, and if you have the ability, invade other's minds. (Action not recommended as it can result in fatal injuries if your divine sense is attacked in the progress)
Flying SwordMainly used as an aerial transportation tool, it can be also used to attack enemies in form of flying swords. Attack moves are controlled by user's soul, divine sense, spiritual energy or mana power.
Spatial Ring Items and Quest Rewards
10 Bags of Lotus SeedsWhite round bean like seeds the size of a small round pill from Lotus Pods
Exotic Fruits and VegetablesPurple Yam, Taro, Persimmon, Durian, Lychee, Rambutan, and Dragon Fruits
5 Sugar CaneBamboo like plant that can be chews after slicing off the outer skin, it taste sweet
2 Bags of Cane SugarOrganic Sugar made from cane, without the cancer causing environmentally damaging pesticides
5 RationsFood for emergencies including salted fish, bean congee, and rice buns
Basket of Fresh ProduceCorns, Apples, Bananas, Tomatoes, Potatoes, Etc.
"I'm sure Farmer Johnathan is thankful for your hard work! Well done on your wheat-harvesting and ploughing a quarter of the field, here are your rewards."
EXPMoneyItems
  • Other: A basket of fresh produce

Euphoria723

QUEST REPORT (NOT YET APPRAISED)
Quest Report (41)
Name
Quest: It’s Not Safe to Wander Alone
Evaluation:
  • Got kidnapped by pirates
Haha... as much as it felt good to have my perfectly co-ordinated scheme go exactly as planned, it didn't feel quite as good being smacked round the head and bound with thick ropes before being tossed into a large leather sack like a piece of luggage. I didn't even get to see who my captor was, how annoying.

Well, when Ari mentioned a 'perfectly co-ordinated scheme', she was referencing the fact that she'd wander the coastline daily pretending to look for loot or valuables whilst trying to get kidnapped. It wasn't exactly much of a plan... but it worked!

Anyway, perhaps thinking that he had smacked her unconscious, which it probably would have done for any ordinary actually-malnourished peasant, her captor roughly hauled her over his shoulder and begun whistling idly, even chatting with a few of his mates along the way.

"Ooo you actually caught one did 'ya?"

"Way ta go Tyon!"

"The capt' will be pleased, maybe he'll letcha after the 'ook for once ay?"

Despite eavesdropping the whole time, they didn't give much of a clue as to who they were as a whole. Then again, she didn't know what she was expecting, were they supposed to just scream 'We're the X pirates!' randomly after capturing someone? That would be a bit dumb. She'd probably be in their care for a little while anyway, so even if she didn't find out now, she could always find out later. Although she didn't learn about their pirate crew name, she did pick up a few interesting bits of information.

For example, her captor was someone named Tyon who seemed quite low on the crew's hierarchy, often being teased or called out by his crew mates despite just walking past. He also seemed to have some kind of bad blood with the captain, although the others would often burst out laughing before Ari could pick up more specific bits of info. It also seemed like the crew had recently arrived from an outing at sea, since she heard lots of mumbling about divvying up the loot or discussing what they needed to resupply.

Individually this information doesn't seem like much, but knowing something is better than knowing nothing right?

After a short while of leisurely travel, with the sound of the waves right by her ears, Ari was suddenly dropped out of the bag like a sack of potatoes, immediately hitting her head against wooden floorboards. Without any time to regain her bearings, she was suddenly kicked into a room with the door deftly locked behind her, still giving her no chance to see who this 'Tyon' fellow was. Although disappointed, she had no time to dwell in her complaints, as she was surrounded by many other captives within the cramped room.

Although they looked at her, their eyes were so devoid of hope and life that it was if they hadn't seen her at all. After a brief glance, they turned away their attention to whatever they were looking at earlier. There was only one person that came to greet her, a tall female with fins for ears and sea-coloured freckles. She would be called beautiful by many, if it weren't for the terrible scar diagonally crossing the entirety of her face. As Ari got to know this peculiar woman, she found that she avoided talking about herself, hence most of the conversation was either about Ari's half-true history in Scribel or other mundane topics like the weather. Fortunately, she did at least find out her name, Raine, whether it was her real one or not.

Over the following couple of days whilst waiting for the next slave auction, Raine often kept her company. Ari was unsure of her motives, but it was nice having some company whilst stuck in this cramped room for so long and being fed the barest of meals, so she decided to not push her away for the time being. It's not like she disrespected her privacy either, such as when she faked a stomach ache so that she could send this quest report...

[Evaluated]

"That's a rough journey. I hop you get out all right."
Reward: 75 EXP​

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Quest Report - verified

Waking up as soon as the sun set, Liana got dressed and headed for the kitchen with reddish gold eyes. Having not drank any blood for a while, she felt it was time to have a little from the wine bottle. Entering the kitchen, she drank a few mouthfuls of giant rat blood - grimacing at the foul flavour compared with the sweet blood of Hejlikka and the bitter, yet aromatic blood of Jasper. How she had ever managed to relish the taste when she first arrived in this world, she had no idea.

Putting the bottle down, she prepared and cooked the meals for the two elf siblings before leaving for the quest board thinking that Harrison would finally allow her to do the Night Watch again.

"...Why are you here again? I thought I told you not to come here for a while." Harrison said gruffly with his arms crossed.

Smiling gently, Liana replied, "It has been a while and I'm fine now! If anything, I've missed basking in the moonlight while helping the city stay safe!"

"Hmph!" He looked at his clipboard and read down the list of sentries and their locations, "Go to the North-East wall and help the guys over there keep watch!"

"Okay!" Liana replied while receiving Harrison's signed note to prove she was allowed to do the Night's Watch.
Night Watch
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Watch for monsters, vagabonds, and criminals.
  • Sound the alarm if there is an attack.
  • Stay awake and vigilant for the whole night.
  • Do not leave your post.
Currently, the Scribel City Guard is understaffed.We need people to help keep the city safe. Rewards:
After reaching the specified spot, Liana introduced herself to the city guards positioned there and showed the signed note to prove she had permission to work there. Once she was told who the other people were, they began earnestly keeping an eye on the situation outside the city - working in pairs as usual.

After keeping watch for a few hours, the city guard paired with Liana began falling asleep while standing - leaning on his spear that he'd been holding the whole time. Smiling at the sight of the guard nodding off, she enjoyed the breeze blowing through her hair as she peered across the wall to the land outside the city. As she watched the scenery, she noticed a group of cloaked individuals sneaking about in the shadows towards the city. Not wanting to let a possible problem occur, Liana gently shook the city guard awake and pointed out what she saw.

"Hmm...I'll send a message to the Captain." The guard said as he wrote on a piece of paper and gave it to a messenger guard to send to Harrison. Turning back to look at the group, he continued, "Let's keep observing them for now, until we get orders from above."

"Okay."

The two kept watching for a few minutes before the messenger came back: "Harrison says to just observe them, and only sound the alarm if they show signs of attacking!" The two guards saluted each other before resuming their duties.

After watching the group for a few more minutes, they were no longer in their line of sight and so they could only leave the observation to the next sentry post.

***​

As dawn approached, the guard paired with Liana yawned and stretched. Turning to Liana, he smiled and said, "Good work! Sorry that nothing exciting happened."

Liana smiled gently, "Not at all. It's better that nothing happened, since that means the city remained safe."

The guard laughed before yawning again, "Yeah, you're right. I just wish there was more to do to keep me awake..." He smiled wryly as he thought about how he had to do the night shift.

Harrison came over half an hour later and relieved Liana of her shift.
Glancing at her, he looked stern as he frowned, "Why don't you have a weapon on you yet?"

"Eh? A weapon? Why do I need that?" Liana asked while tilting her head.

Harrison stared at her in disbelief before grabbing her guild card and staring at her level. "You're a bloody Level 4 and you have the gall to not carry a weapon while on Night Watch?! That's it! Starting tomorrow, you're going to do City Guard Training! I won't have a stubborn woman with no fighting ability work with my guards!"

Liana widened her eyes in shock before wryly smiling, "...If the Captain says so..."

"I say so!" Harrison responded in a huff. "Now get out of my sight!"

"Yes sir!" Liana said while smiling gently.

Leaving the sentry post, Liana headed to the guild while feeling the weight of the sun rising on her tiring body. "Hahhhh...I hate the sun..." Reaching the guild, she wrote up her report and handed it in to the receptionist to be evaluated.

[OOC: Edit, I forgot to add that the blood amount in the bottle is changed to 3/4 full.]

X

Last edited:

Vanus

Quest Report

Waking up as soon as the sun set, Liana got dressed and headed for the kitchen with reddish gold eyes. Having not drank any blood for a while, she felt it was time to have a little from the wine bottle. Entering the kitchen, she drank a few mouthfuls of giant rat blood - grimacing at the foul flavour compared with the sweet blood of Hejlikka and the bitter, yet aromatic blood of Jasper. How she had ever managed to relish the taste when she first arrived in this world, she had no idea.

Putting the bottle down, she prepared and cooked the meals for the two elf siblings before leaving for the quest board thinking that Harrison would finally allow her to do the Night Watch again.

"...Why are you here again? I thought I told you not to come here for a while." Harrison said gruffly with his arms crossed.

Smiling gently, Liana replied, "It has been a while and I'm fine now! If anything, I've missed basking in the moonlight while helping the city stay safe!"

"Hmph!" He looked at his clipboard and read down the list of sentries and their locations, "Go to the North-East wall and help the guys over there keep watch!"

"Okay!" Liana replied while receiving Harrison's signed note to prove she was allowed to do the Night's Watch.

After reaching the specified spot, Liana introduced herself to the city guards positioned there and showed the signed note to prove she had permission to work there. Once she was told who the other people were, they began earnestly keeping an eye on the situation outside the city - working in pairs as usual.

After keeping watch for a few hours, the city guard paired with Liana began falling asleep while standing - leaning on his spear that he'd been holding the whole time. Smiling at the sight of the guard nodding off, she enjoyed the breeze blowing through her hair as she peered across the wall to the land outside the city. As she watched the scenery, she noticed a group of cloaked individuals sneaking about in the shadows towards the city. Not wanting to let a possible problem occur, Liana gently shook the city guard awake and pointed out what she saw.

"Hmm...I'll send a message to the Captain." The guard said as he wrote on a piece of paper and gave it to a messenger guard to send to Harrison. Turning back to look at the group, he continued, "Let's keep observing them for now, until we get orders from above."

"Okay."

The two kept watching for a few minutes before the messenger came back: "Harrison says to just observe them, and only sound the alarm if they show signs of attacking!" The two guards saluted each other before resuming their duties.

After watching the group for a few more minutes, they were no longer in their line of sight and so they could only leave the observation to the next sentry post.

***​

As dawn approached, the guard paired with Liana yawned and stretched. Turning to Liana, he smiled and said, "Good work! Sorry that nothing exciting happened."

Liana smiled gently, "Not at all. It's better that nothing happened, since that means the city remained safe."

The guard laughed before yawning again, "Yeah, you're right. I just wish there was more to do to keep me awake..." He smiled wryly as he thought about how he had to do the night shift.

Harrison came over half an hour later and relieved Liana of her shift.
Glancing at her, he looked stern as he frowned, "Why don't you have a weapon on you yet?"

"Eh? A weapon? Why do I need that?" Liana asked while tilting her head.

Harrison stared at her in disbelief before grabbing her guild card and staring at her level. "You're a bloody Level 4 and you have the gall to not carry a weapon while on Night Watch?! That's it! Starting tomorrow, you're going to do City Guard Training! I won't have a stubborn woman with no fighting ability work with my guards!"

Liana widened her eyes in shock before wryly smiling, "...If the Captain says so..."

"I say so!" Harrison responded in a huff. "Now get out of my sight!"

"Yes sir!" Liana said while smiling gently.

Leaving the sentry post, Liana headed to the guild while feeling the weight of the sun rising on her tiring body. "Hahhhh...I hate the sun..." Reaching the guild, she wrote up her report and handed it in to the receptionist to be evaluated.

X
"Aye everything is in order here. Though try and keep your companion awake a bit if you can a bit of friendly conversation never hurt keeping someone awake on a good night watch. Also I second that getting a weapon thing he said." AIEO places the reward down.
Rewards:
Gold: 10 G

Reciful

APPRAISED

Goblin Subjugation
Objectives:
  • Exterminate stray goblins.
  • Collect 3 pairs of goblin ears.
  • Warning: Do not overestimate yourself.
    • Report large goblin tribes/clans to the guild.
    • Do not pick fights you cannot handle.
Goblins are one of the weakest monsters. However, they can be extremely dangerous in numbers.They have been known to kill travelers and overconfident adventurers.Do not underestimate the goblins. They are a deadly threat.It is ill-advised to taken on more than a few at once. Rewards:
  • Money: 14 G

Character: Reciful 'The innocent malice'
Lvl: 3 (900/1200)
Class: Chaos Bringer
Race: Eldritch Abomination

Quest name: Goblin Subjugation

Reciful, shall full fill the promise & shall bring vengeance, against the Goblins that killed Lilia~

Reciful went to the nearby farmland, outside of the city... After all there is some sneaky goblin hidden somewhere in their fields.

The sky is wide in here, the sunlight reflects in the vast wheat field making a golden glow on entire land..... Is serene & beautiful.....yet Filthy goblins is hiding in here....Reciful shall murder those pest.

Since they are cautious, Reciful Act like a lost child wandering in the field! To bait those Goblins!... In short Reciful is the Trap herself!!

Few minute wandering, A Goblin really appear observing Reciful secretly. Reciful pretend to not notice him to lower his guard more.

Then when he is completely deceived that Reciful is just a normal child... He slowly approach Reciful from behind & smash Reciful in the head, with a rock the Goblin holds!...

Of course, it did nothing to Reciful. But Reciful play Pretend as if Reciful get hurt! & Act like Reciful lose consciousness! Falling on the ground.... Reciful did a great acting!! The stupid goblin is deceived by Reciful lies!

While at it, Reciful use this chance to infiltrate & find the location of their hideout So Reciful use her [ Chaos Whisperer skill ] to whisper idea/suggestion upon the goblins inner subconsciousness, creating a idea to bring Reciful to their goblin hideout, hidden in the Farmland somewhere in this vast field.

The goblin laughs & grabs Reciful foot dragging me towards their secret place.... Without knowing he is manipulated by Reciful skill secretly~

After a few minutes the goblin dragged Reciful in a abandoned small shack somewhere in the farmland. In there he opened the rotten wooden floor revealing a secret passage underneath the ground.

Dragging Reciful in it, the underground place is not that big, a size of a small room at best.... There is 5 more Goblins inside & in total there is 6 goblins living in this place including the one Reciful meet.

Inside there is two more beings aside of goblins... To be specific two human female children... The goblins where all busy violating the two female children who have a lifeless look upon their eyes.

The goblins celebrating when they see Reciful being dragged by their companion, after all they thought they have a new seedbed....

Ehe ehehehe EheHehHEhEhehEhehe!!~ fiNallY RECIFUL FoUnD THeM~...now no escape... They received full Retribution for their sins~

Their celebration came to a halt, After all Reciful who should been unconscious suddenly stood up. Facing her back at them.... The Goblins all shout, alarmed. But~ sooooo sad its way to late... Do you really think Reciful shall give you a chance? did they really think they'll die a quick death?... Reciful shall make them felt 10× the despair they inflicted towards the innocences~

Moving Reciful head twisting her neck in 180 degree to look at the Goblins behind her.... Reciful says with a smile

" Let's play a game!... Let's begin~ "

Immediately Reciful fused entering the shadow of the underground room.. shallowing them in a imperceptible darkness of madness, malice, & primal fear.... Of course Reciful leave alone the 2 human children victims they are innocent after all~

Immediately after a weird darkness eat the 6 goblins. They found themselves in a place that even light could not reach.

Soon after, a very intense heavy pressure containing extreme malice & evilness falls upon them as if crushing them... Many blood red Eyes, Sharp teeth mouth, billions of Tendrils & evil monstrous hand appear filling this entire space.

Then a voice of countless little girls speaks all at the same time, all with the same voice.

" Ehehehehe welcome~ welcome~.. to Reciful's domain!... Its impossible to enter here you know?... well Normally~.... But lucky you guys lives in a dark place & your souls & heart is as black as night... You all meet the requirements to enter Reciful inner world!... Thats why, now that you're all here... Abandon all hope for salvation! no one reach you even a god cannot hear your prayers while in here, the depths. "

Soon after. All the hands & tendrils of various shape grabs & entwined the 6 goblins in all directions, capturing them. As they all lose their mind in insane fear that eats away their sanity.

" You like to violate female kind? Bad you know~ thats very bad... Reciful currently form is female so Reciful knew how bad it was!!... No You will felt the agony of being Violated in return to death~ you will pay for your sins~ but no salvation shall come to your souls"

Countless black tentacles break each of the goblins limbs as hundreds of Hideous Tendrils enters all the hole in their body wherever its their Tear sockets, nostrils, ears, mouth, genitals. They all enter deep in them Destroying them, from the inside. They felt that not just their body is being penetrated even their mind & souls is being brutally Violated without any remorse, without a single shred of mercy! None at all.

They will never escape this torment, even when their body is torn to pieces, their souls will suffer again & again without a stop~..

" How sad~... their mind is completely gone now~.... Oh well Reciful shall eat your souls now.... Thanks for the meal.. Ahhh~♪ "

*Chomp!**crunch**crunch**gulps*

" Ahh~ sinful souls really are tasty is it~ "

Reciful Defeat 6 goblins hiding in the farmland in a abandoned shack near the forest~

Reciful Found 2 missing female kids... Captured by the goblins... And Rescued them & bringing them to the guild. Cause Reciful don't know where to bring them... Please help them~.

Signed: Reciful

Last edited:

FenrIIrz

Scouting (Non-repeatable)
Sponsor:
Scribel City Guild
Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Get up to date information on:
    • The current location of the Slime Horde.
    • The direction they're moving.
    • Their purpose. (If any)
    • Their leader.
    • Their methods of attack and movement.
  • Find out what happened to Lord Bruhn and his scout party. (if possible)
Description: We have obtained a variety of different information regarding the horde so far. They seem to be extremely good at hiding in plain sight by going into any sort of crevices, small spaces or even underground. Making them extremely hard to detect if they do not wish to be found.
Moreover, they seem to basically melt anything in their path if they wish to, walls, forests, towns... Anything that is covering by their green mush is dissolved in no time by the humongous number of slimes attacking it.
They also seem to have a leader, a little blue slime that seems to command their movement.
Your job is to assess the valid of those statements and to give us information on how much time we have left before they reach the city.
... And if possible, please rescue Lord Bruhn, assuming there is anything left of him.
Rewards:
  • Exp: 120
  • Money: 50G
I left my room in the morning and headed towards the library. After I searched for the information of slimes, I departed to the southeast forest. About 2 hours of walking after crossing the river, I started to spot a few slime roaming around the forest floor. I remembered that these slimes have an acid body so I tested if my electricity can kill them easily.

It appeared that my lightning curves down until it reaches the ground below as it passing through the slime. I launched a bolt of small lightning from above to make it hit the core. The lightning shakes the core and the acid fell down but if the lightning bolt is too strong, the core will crack and the acid explodes. With enough experimenting, I walked deeper into the forest until I spotted a swamp of ooze.

In the middle of the horde, there is large purple worm-shaped slime with one big jaw consuming the slimes that have decomposing corpses in the body. Let’s called the monster ‘Purple mouth’ for now. This horde seems to be slowly moving towards food source *cough* Scribel *cough*. ETA 2 weeks if the horde doesn’t change the speed. The Horde size is around tenth of Scribel city with mostly common slime and few of herb slimes.

I did not spot any corpse that resembles human but Lord Bruhn’s party might be shallowed by the Purple mouth. I didn’t try to attempt an attack as I saw poor deer eaten by the wall of slimes.

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Quest Report ( Appraised )
> > >

Time Sensitive - Investigate the murder at the temple
  • Required Level: 5
Objectives:
  • Look for the culprit
  • Apprehend the culprit
  • (optional: collaborate with the guard)
  • (optional: investigate the blood used for the ritual)
A murder case has occurred inside the temple. The victim was found missing a few weeks ago, and found dead inside a storeroom inside of a temple. The time of death has not been established yet. The time the corpse of the victim was found was around midnight. The first witness said that it looked like a ceremonial murder, but further investigation are necessary to establish the culprit's motive.

As it was a murder inside the city, please ask the guard department to go along with you. Make a sufficient precaution for the culprit, as the culprit was able to kill a wind mage, assumed to be at least level 15, rank C.

Contact Oam Lola (@LazyLonduf) for more information.
Rewards:
  • Money: 50 G
Report - Solet' Luna
A murder case inside the temple? Interesting was my thought, and so I went to investigate the scene.

Naturally, I went to my information hub, the Merchant Guild, to see if they could help me. To my expectation, they never really intended on keeping tab of everything, and this matter was so insignificant to them, that they just never bothered to investigate further.

"Just a simple lunatic case. If I had to guess, Miss Luna, the demon cultists should probably be the culprit. Instead of playing hide and seek with them, why not worrying about the approaching Slime Horde?" That was his words. In truth, I also wished to go check up on the Slime Horde, because Lord Wiscard Bruhn still hadn't returned from his investigation mission... Maybe the horde had something more sinister hidden underneath it.

For the quest at hand, I went to find the witness to ask for additional information. However, to my surprise, it seemed that the witness had already died in their own bedroom, hanging on a noose, with countless notes scribbling down words like 'Not my faults', 'God Forgives me', 'They found me', 'I am tainted'.

Well, sure enough, the demon cultists had struck again. The scene was quite gruesome, but other than the guards' solemn expression and occasionally gasps of disgusted, it was just another murder case. The troublesome thing was that the best lead was gone, and I was left with one choice, examing the scene and the corpse of the Wind Mage. I refused to believe that she really a C-ranked adventurer. I was sure that C-ranked adventurer would not fall that easily.

Sadly, those religious people won't let me see the corpse of the dead, saying that it was too cruel, and against the teaching of their god. They said I was disturbing the dead and would incite the wrath of the Underworld and Death God. I, for one, didn't care about their opinion but didn't really want to create an argument with them. So, the last option, the demonic circle.

It was definitely the demon language. Death, Heart, Blood, Despair— Peace? Holiness? Hm... It was strange. Why would Peace be there? And Holiness? This incident was getting foggier...

In the centre of the circle, there was a crest of blood, designed to look like a pair of feathered wings. Strangely, the blood used to draw was pitch black, but the wings remained uncomfortably pure, and majestic. It wasn't like any other demonic symbols I had seen before, so I could no longer decipher its meaning.

Well, with all lead essentially useless, I could no longer investigate further. However, I managed to confirm one thing, which was that the culprits should be related to demon cultist, but, there as a possibility that it was not the same one that had the dragon stigma. After all, the winged symbol was definitely not a mistake.

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Evaluation
Unevaluated

> > >

Cooking Rations
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Visit the guild kitchens.
  • Cook 40 satisfactory rations.
The guild stockpiles on rations in case of emergency.
Rations are foods that are easily preserved and can store for a long time.
The Adventurer's Guild provides the ingredients, and there is an easy recipe to follow.
One ration is one day's worth of food.
Rewards:
  • Other: 5 rations
  • After completing quest 3 times:
    • Permission to use guild kitchens
> > >
It was her third day after she was transported to this new world. The city she was in was not bad at all. She could sleep anywhere, like in someone's attic. For the last two nights, she had been sleeping on a random person's houss, though that person's remark about large noise on her attic made her wary of sleeping there anymore, lest that person found her. She had to make a plan for her sleeping arrangement later, she thought.

Like yesterday, she took the cooking ration quest once again. The quest was an easy way to gather food, so until she felt her resource was sufficient, she'd do the quest repeatedly. Besides, she had nothing better to do.

She arrived at the kitchen, and went to prepare the necessary ingredients. Taking everything from the shelves and cabinet, she put the ingredients on the counter top.

Powdered milk, check. Honey, check. Agar powder... it was insufficient. She wouldn't be able to make it to 40 batches. At most, she estimated, she would be able to make half of it, maybe less.

At that point, she could create another stock of the powder, though that would be really time consuming. seeing no other alternative, she proceeded to create the agar powder.

She opened the book of recipes, looking for the recipe to create the agar powder. One entry mentioned freezing and thawing the extract of boiled seaweed, while another said to bake them in the oven. The second one seemed to be less complicated than the first one, therefore she decided to use the second recipe.

first she took a toothpick and use it to pierce through the top of each leaf. It would serve as the place to hang the algae by using the toothpick to suspend it to a wireframe.

Putting the wireframe into the oven, she made the red algae hanging inside it. She then turned the fire on and waited. Periodically, she opened the oven to see if the algae leaves would crumble from a touch. After it was crumbling, she took them out.

the next step was to grind them. She grounded the crumbling algae using the mortar and pestle, and went to store them in a new jar.

“good enough”.

Her body stiffened. She slowly turned her head and found the man stared at her. Was she too focused, that she did not realize when the man entered the kitchen? The man then went closer and took the jar from her.

"It seems like you could follow a basic instruction." The man remarked. She felt a note of arrogance in his tone. The man then ignored her, continuing his task.

After that, she proceeded with making the ration bars needed for her task. Since there was no more problem with the ingredients, she put the work, until she finished making 40 ration bars. Bowing to the man, she left and went to submit that days' task.
"Great work! Don't mind the chief, he is naturally prideful in his expertise."

Rewards: 40 EXP, 10 G, 5 rations, Permission to use guild kitchens

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Evaluation
Character: Reciful 'The innocent malice'
Lvl: 3 (900/1200)
Class: Chaos Bringer
Race: Eldritch Abomination

Quest name: Goblin Subjugation

Reciful, shall full fill the promise & shall bring vengeance, against the Goblins that killed Lilia~

Reciful went to the nearby farmland, outside of the city... After all there is some sneaky goblin hidden somewhere in their fields.

The sky is wide in here, the sunlight reflects in the vast wheat field making a golden glow on entire land..... Is serene & beautiful.....yet Filthy goblins is hiding in here....Reciful shall murder those pest.

Since they are cautious, Reciful Act like a lost child wandering in the field! To bait those Goblins!... In short Reciful is the Trap herself!!

Few minute wandering, A Goblin really appear observing Reciful secretly. Reciful pretend to not notice him to lower his guard more.

Then when he is completely deceived that Reciful is just a normal child... He slowly approach Reciful from behind & smash Reciful in the head, with a rock the Goblin holds!...

Of course, it did nothing to Reciful. But Reciful play Pretend as if Reciful get hurt! & Act like Reciful lose consciousness! Falling on the ground.... Reciful did a great acting!! The stupid goblin is deceived by Reciful lies!

While at it, Reciful use this chance to infiltrate & find the location of their hideout So Reciful use her [ Chaos Whisperer skill ] to whisper idea/suggestion upon the goblins inner subconsciousness, creating a idea to bring Reciful to their goblin hideout, hidden in the Farmland somewhere in this vast field.

The goblin laughs & grabs Reciful foot dragging me towards their secret place.... Without knowing he is manipulated by Reciful skill secretly~

After a few minutes the goblin dragged Reciful in a abandoned small shack somewhere in the farmland. In there he opened the rotten wooden floor revealing a secret passage underneath the ground.

Dragging Reciful in it, the underground place is not that big, a size of a small room at best.... There is 5 more Goblins inside & in total there is 6 goblins living in this place including the one Reciful meet.

Inside there is two more beings aside of goblins... To be specific two human female children... The goblins where all busy violating the two female children who have a lifeless look upon their eyes.

The goblins celebrating when they see Reciful being dragged by their companion, after all they thought they have a new seedbed....

Ehe ehehehe EheHehHEhEhehEhehe!!~ fiNallY RECIFUL FoUnD THeM~...now no escape... They received full Retribution for their sins~

Their celebration came to a halt, After all Reciful who should been unconscious suddenly stood up. Facing her back at them.... The Goblins all shout, alarmed. But~ sooooo sad its way to late... Do you really think Reciful shall give you a chance? did they really think they'll die a quick death?... Reciful shall make them felt 10× the despair they inflicted towards the innocences~

Moving Reciful head twisting her neck in 180 degree to look at the Goblins behind her.... Reciful says with a smile

" Let's play a game!... Let's begin~ "

Immediately Reciful fused entering the shadow of the underground room.. shallowing them in a imperceptible darkness of madness, malice, & primal fear.... Of course Reciful leave alone the 2 human children victims they are innocent after all~

Immediately after a weird darkness eat the 6 goblins. They found themselves in a place that even light could not reach.

Soon after, a very intense heavy pressure containing extreme malice & evilness falls upon them as if crushing them... Many blood red Eyes, Sharp teeth mouth, billions of Tendrils & evil monstrous hand appear filling this entire space.

Then a voice of countless little girls speaks all at the same time, all with the same voice.

" Ehehehehe welcome~ welcome~.. to Reciful's domain!... Its impossible to enter here you know?... well Normally~.... But lucky you guys lives in a dark place & your souls & heart is as black as night... You all meet the requirements to enter Reciful inner world!... Thats why, now that you're all here... Abandon all hope for salvation! no one reach you even a god cannot hear your prayers while in here, the depths. "

Soon after. All the hands & tendrils of various shape grabs & entwined the 6 goblins in all directions, capturing them. As they all lose their mind in insane fear that eats away their sanity.

" You like to violate female kind? Bad you know~ thats very bad... Reciful currently form is female so Reciful knew how bad it was!!... No You will felt the agony of being Violated in return to death~ you will pay for your sins~ but no salvation shall come to your souls"

Countless black tentacles break each of the goblins limbs as hundreds of Hideous Tendrils enters all the hole in their body wherever its their Tear sockets, nostrils, ears, mouth, genitals. They all enter deep in them Destroying them, from the inside. They felt that not just their body is being penetrated even their mind & souls is being brutally Violated without any remorse, without a single shred of mercy! None at all.

They will never escape this torment, even when their body is torn to pieces, their souls will suffer again & again without a stop~..

" How sad~... their mind is completely gone now~.... Oh well Reciful shall eat your souls now.... Thanks for the meal.. Ahhh~♪ "

*Chomp!**crunch**crunch**gulps*

" Ahh~ sinful souls really are tasty is it~ "

Reciful Defeat 6 goblins hiding in the farmland in a abandoned shack near the forest~

Reciful Found 2 missing female kids... Captured by the goblins... And Rescued them & bringing them to the guild. Cause Reciful don't know where to bring them... Please help them~.

Signed: Reciful
"About the children, it seems that the incident had thoroughly traumatized them. The guild will take over now, so don't worry.

"However, you forgot the ears, didn't you? Well, I'll have to deduct your rewards."

Rewards: 100 EXP, 10 G

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Evaluation
I left my room in the morning and headed towards the library. After I searched for the information of slimes, I departed to the southeast forest. About 2 hours of walking after crossing the river, I started to spot a few slime roaming around the forest floor. I remembered that these slimes have an acid body so I tested if my electricity can kill them easily.

It appeared that my lightning curves down until it reaches the ground below as it passing through the slime. I launched a bolt of small lightning from above to make it hit the core. The lightning shakes the core and the acid fell down but if the lightning bolt is too strong, the core will crack and the acid explodes. With enough experimenting, I walked deeper into the forest until I spotted a swamp of ooze.

In the middle of the horde, there is large purple worm-shaped slime with one big jaw consuming the slimes that have decomposing corpses in the body. Let’s called the monster ‘Purple mouth’ for now. This horde seems to be slowly moving towards food source *cough* Scribel *cough*. ETA 2 weeks if the horde doesn’t change the speed. The Horde size is around tenth of Scribel city with mostly common slime and few of herb slimes.

I did not spot any corpse that resembles human but Lord Bruhn’s party might be shallowed by the Purple mouth. I didn’t try to attempt an attack as I saw poor deer eaten by the wall of slimes.
"Very worrying indeed— Your information will help us greatly, good work!"

Rewards: 120 EXP, 50 G

Vanus

Evaluated
> > >
Rock Crabs
  • Sponsor: Gang Boss
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Gang Initiation
  • Join a group of three fellow gang members.
  • Hunt a giant rock crab.
  • Bring back the remains to your gang.
Oh, you’re hungry mate? What’cha having for dinner?Most of the boys and gals out here eat rock crabs.They look like giant stone boulders! But don’t be deceived!If you get close, they might crack your poor neck with their claws!The rich bastards say it tastes crude, but I say it’s good food! Crunchy! Rewards:
  • Money: 15 G
> > >
Okay so I just went hunting a giant rock crab with my companions that I recently have been forced to endure working with there were 3 others with me and the crabs tasted really nice it was itself another test from the gang boss it seems. But I now have time to talk about the initiation. Well there were 3 tests during it and what not one was waiting around for an hour or so in the testing grounds. Another was a fight with some of the other testees and the final was of course not getting swept up in secret information wars and listening to only what your boss says. A drawing of the tattoo is inscribed in the report.
OOC:(Check the notes)
IC: More information when I return to Scribel - AIEO
"Rise and shine you wankers." The local gang boss just came into the dorm room that we were forced into and kicked us all out of bed. He literally kicked us out of the bed an annoyance yes but something I'm sure we'd all grow accustomed to. "Okay now that you lot are all out of bed split into groups of four oh yeah three of you died last night." The boss leaves whilst whistling. Well the three deaths was great now there was exactly 16 members in our little newbie group so 4 groups of 4.

There was a group of 4 friends so they split off together and left the other 12 of us to ourselves I believe that was a dumb move at this point. Anyway as one of the 2 girls in the room and the far prettier one I was clearly the centre of attention but I was also seen as weak for it so the ones who didn't want a girl split off into another group leaving 8 of us behind. "Boys you may as well form 2 groups of 3 us girls will play a game and to choose the team we join it's fairer that way." The boys were being indecisive as they wanted to choose the girl they were with. Luckily for me the other girl spoke up to.
"Yeah that's fine by me since we will never get anywhere if we try and stick together the boss guy will kill us likely for delaying!" The girl actually sounds really worried about that possibility but I doubt we would reach that point. Anyway the boys decide that it's time for them to choose after that reminder and split into 2 groups.
"Okay so what game are we playing? Scissors papers rock?" I ask the girl and she rapidly nods.
"SCISSORS PAPER. ROCK!" She begins yelling out and so I just do my standard scissors even though I'm 80% sure she will do rock herself. I kind of don't give enough of a crap to choose. The girl does rock as is expected of her and seeing as how she has one she turns around and quickly runs off to one of the groups. "Okay lets go you three we have to beat the other groups back!"
"So it us 4 then left time to leave we may as well talk on the way about our plan." I begin heading off towards the door so that we can head down to the large rock pools.
"Miss why exactly did you join the gang I would have thought you were going to lift the gun runners out of the trash because you are the new informant girl in town right?" I stop and turn to look taking the three of them in. One is a short guy wearing heavily dirtied armour but armour none the less. He has blue eyes and blond hair but everything about him looks slightly messy for some reason.
The next guy has blue hair and ears on top of his head much like doctor Stern. Filthy abhuman he is probably a good duellist though.
The final one was the worst of the lot he definitely wasn't human or an abhuman variation he was 100% a daemon the daemon possesing me was reacting to his very prescence and it wanted to fondle him very much. His appearance was a purple skinned human with dead looking eyes.
"Yes I am that girl and I came here to join this gang in the first place that was just a pit stop on my way in after all I didn't think they would have a test like that at all." I shrug and turn back to the exit and leave.

I arrived second at the rock pools the daemon having run up in front which was annoying because the daemon was trying to make sure I was checking him out a nuisance and a pain. I bet the two of them were collaborating in this and I hope he fucking dies today. Anyway the other two flanked behind me to either side it seems I had been made the fake leader of the group being protected by my bodyguards urgh. Sadly the 2 of them can't even cover that they are looking at me with an intent for their own pleasure later than again it's not like I haven't done the same thing.
Assertion: I have never done the same thing.
Conclusion: The daemon said that last line.
Assertion: The guy in front of me noticed something odd
Conclusion: Ignore it and continue wishing he dies.

Having loaded up all my weapons before entering the rock crabs actual holding grounds I began to heavily scan everything. I saw the rock crab from how the ground ahead seemed to have a hill that I don't remember being there last time I was here. So I stop still the daemon guy hasn't noticed it but he will. The daemon begins yelling in my head, "Stop beautiful one please please stop walking their." The rock crab rises up out of the ground as the man turns around to face us again he's likely wondering what the yelling in his head was. The man behind me yells and I bring up my crossbow on my arm and aim it at the creatures maw. Well goodbye daemon scum. The rock crab lunges at him trying to bite his head off. My arrow smashes into the roof of it's mouth. The fucking daemon pulls out his sword and stabs him in the mouth and abandons it there. The crab begins to scream
"Thank you mademoissele though why didn't you say something about it being there if you new it was?" The man runs towards us.
"Because you are the most expendable person here in my eyes and someone had to bait it. Now lead it away so one of these two clods can try and get at it's eyes. One of you two get behind it and onto it's back and then remove it's damned eyes would you?" Whilst I was talking the daemon guy had begun to finally lead the thing away. It seems that the armoured human will be taking on the task of climbing it not the choice I would have made but I'm sure time will reveal why he decided to show off.
"Move it slow pokes." I having reloaded my crossbow and looking for poorly joined rocks in the crabs armour. It after all was a fully grown and massive crab. The thing would be hard to remove back to the town if left in it's original size and state however that was not something that would happen from my information. It appears that the crabs actually were a fair amount smaller they just had fairly large mouth and where quite tall for crabs. Realistically they were the size of a small boulder.

After having spent quite a long period staying in front of the crab and moving in a sort of circular pattern the daemon was finally getting tired. Luckily the man was finally in a position to jump onto the things back. The crab also having slowed down from it's exertion. I saw the man jump and catch on to one of the large protuberances on the creatures back and then rapidly pulled himself up. The crab began collapsing to the floor as soon as the touch hit it's back and began pulling itself into it's shell. Luckily it opened it's mouth before pulling it back so I shot another bolt into it's mouth the arrows both digging into the creatures upper pallette roared in anger.
The man on the back began to right himself properly pulling himself up I'd saved him from being squashed by it's collapsing move. I walked over and began leaning on a small rock with another bolt loaded in the crossbow. "Sometimes you wonder when people will stop giving you tests don't you?" The man on the back cut the creatures eyes and then jumped and used his weight to dig the sword into the creatures brains. I was pointing my crossbow at the evaluator hiding in the background. The abhuman reappearing beside the evaluator it seems he had decided that playing chasey was more important then the fight I guess it was though. This was clearly the real test of this exercise.
"What on Tonia could you mean my dear? I just came to make sure you guys were safe nothing more. He then winked and disarmed the beastmen. I kept the crossbow aimed at him not shooting since it was pointless at this point.

Whilst the little stand off between myself and the evaluator was going on the other two were messing around with the crab still for some reason oh well. "So you going to help us get it back to your base or do we still have to drag it back also why did you confiscate your subordinates weapons like that boss?" I smiled as he nodded at me assuming my proper role.
"Yeah I'll take it back. You kids got your stuff?" They nod and then move out the way the evaluator uses magic inserting the crab into some other space that he seems able to access. "Okay let us head back I'm almost positive you will be the first group back the others will be disappointed though not as much as AIEO is." He smiles and begins running back to base us following him. Oh I was disappointed though not very I knew his death was a long shot at best.

Last edited:

Silver

Appraised
Giant Rat Subjugation
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Hunt giant rats in the Scribel City Sewers.
  • Dispose of the corpses.
  • Collect 20 giant rat tails.
The Scribel City Sewers are notorious for being invested with various critters.
Overgrown giant rats are a concern because they can spread disease.
While not too dangerous, they are agile and difficult to catch.
Rewards:
  • Money: 12 G
During the night, he watched as the rat corpses being dragged away. With a variety of creatures popping up from little foxes to opossums coming to the little graveyard. He confirmed what he needed to know. With an old but durable piece of wood the adventurers had put there to be shared and to be used for digging he covered up the holes. While feeding slimes was out of the question, he found an alternative method to solve his problem while digging around the files. With his cackling starting sounding like an evil laugher, he put a stop to it and went back to the dorms to rest for the next day.

Going into the sewers, he started to kill rats with his sword. The same old one, two, three, and twenty. It was a pain to cut the tails every time but he was getting paid for this after all. With his approach changing to throwing the rats into a hole he pre prepared for every three kills. And, with them in he threw dirt over the hole. Honestly the back and forth was more of a pain then the killing.

Everytime he did this he saw the blob stare at him from afar and look down everytime he shook his head. It was a lot happier once he left though he didn’t know the reason why.

Anyways after spending what seemed like half a day dragging back and forth rats he finished the job. With 20 rat tails to his name he turned in his quest.

Summary:
  • Killed rats
  • Dragged their corpses to a hole and buried them

Last edited: