Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Vanus

(Eh?.... EEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH???) Reciful screams inwardly inside her thoughts

Then She immediately write upon her Cursed Black writing canvas to reply

[ B-b-but! Reciful make sure to shape shift' as a proper human like everyone!!.. Reciful spent one whole week!! None stop working molding & creating the perfect human girl image like no other!? ]

Reciful Reply As she somehow misunderstood the person before her
Noticing that the girl had gotten flustered I took it upon myself to console her. "You don't look like one physically it's your actions. Your body language. You look like some voidborn human to me." I shrug my shoulders and pull out my dagger. "See this is one of my weapons and the other is my bow. Yet no one mistakes me for anything other than a threat when I want them to think that. That is because my body language shows I am a warrior. Yours looks like a baby birds on the other hand." I place the dagger back.

Reciful

Noticing that the girl had gotten flustered I took it upon myself to console her. "You don't look like one physically it's your actions. Your body language. You look like some voidborn human to me." I shrug my shoulders and pull out my dagger. "See this is one of my weapons and the other is my bow. Yet no one mistakes me for anything other than a threat when I want them to think that. That is because my body language shows I am a warrior. Yours looks like a baby birds on the other hand." I place the dagger back.

Reciful fell deep in thought...

( Should Reciful just go back the previous Semi Humanoid form?... A human made of Black tendrils with many eyes & mouth, giving absolute terror to everyone Then? )

That what she thinks.. then Reciful look at the person again & write something then show him her question.

[ Then.... Is looking strong & terrifying the answer?... Reciful like this form, a lot cuz it reminds Reciful of her Long lost best friend. Sadly Unlike Reciful older brother "Nyalanthrotep" Reciful can't just change to thousand of faces like him as he will.. so Reciful is looking for weapon to be look like a Adventurer.]

Reciful gaze at him with puppy like eyes... Containing innocent.... Opposite to her true nature.

Vanus

Reciful fell deep in thought...

( Should Reciful just go back the previous Semi Humanoid form?... A human made of Black tendrils with many eyes & mouth, giving absolute terror to everyone Then? )

That what she thinks.. then Reciful look at the person again & write something then show him her question.

[ Then.... Is looking strong & terrifying the answer?... Reciful like this form, a lot cuz it reminds Reciful of her Long lost best friend. Sadly Unlike Reciful older brother "Nyalanthrotep" Reciful can't just change to thousand of faces like him as he will.. so Reciful is looking for weapon to be look like a Adventurer.]

Reciful gaze at him with puppy like eyes... Containing innocent.... Opposite to her true nature.
I read the writing seems she's some kind of monster or something well I've lost interest in this now. "Just try to act less naive and like a human kid more like an adult. I've lost interest in this now xenos or daemon." I let the scorn drip from my voice in the last sentence and leave the room.

Reciful

I read the writing seems she's some kind of monster or something well I've lost interest in this now. "Just try to act less naive and like a human kid more like an adult. I've lost interest in this now xenos or daemon." I let the scorn drip from my voice in the last sentence and leave the room.

Reciful Just simply stood there all alone as she watch the men leave.
(Eh?..... In the end no one answered Reciful's Questions at all?.... Really.. humans are bunch of weird people! ) Reciful thought so as she stand on her spot like a Idiot all alone.

(Hmmm.... I guess just ask someone to make Reciful a weapon after all...hmm ah! A large meat cleaver & a wood cutting Axe!! Reciful will have two weapons!! For both hands.... Ehe ehehehehe.. Reciful will look amazing!!)

The little girl that everyone left alone stand there with a demonic smirks on her face as her shadow manifest hundred red eye & Sharp teeth mouth all similarly smiling like her face.... All with Demonic smirks

Then she immediately ran outside to murder bad people through quest & earn more coins.

InsertName

>>>
BigGreen and Gobo's Afternoon
After today's quest, Gobo and I decided we would head outside and go to the nearby river to rest for the afternoon. We arrived at the river and we could see the clear crisp water. I helped myself to the water on a nearby rock, while Gobo decided he wanted to play in the water. A little bit after I saw Gobo trying to make a wooden spear? He told me that he saw a few little fishes and that was going to be his lunch for today. I laughed at the reason that Gobo has never held a spear or went fishing before. It was quite unlikely that he would be able to catch any fish, but I relent I tell him good luck. To my surprise it looks like he was able to hunt few. I tell him to dry off before heading back into town.

We arrive back at the Tavern and head towards the bartender to ask him politely if he could ask the cook to cook these fish that Gobo caught. He accepted and went into the back to ask the chef and luckily the chef accepted our little request. We went to a nearby emtpy table and waited for Gobo's fish. I look at the other adventurers in the Tavern and note that the Tavern is full of interesting people as usual. The server finally comes to our table with Gobo's fish.

While Gobo eats his fish, I start to practice my Light magic by floating myself as long as I could with it. I have gotten used to being able to hold my self up for a good minute, but by then my concentration would break. Next I would try to form a ball of light as dense as I could and then transform that into different shapes and objects. Cubes, stars, a chain of light and anything I could think of.

<<<

Leegood

I was studying at the tavern carefreely, With book 2 that teacher luna had made just for me in my hand I'll have to study hard, Maybe I'll be her number 1 disciple. Thinking that I became immersed in the book.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
I was studying at the tavern carefreely, With book 2 that teacher luna had made just for me in my hand I'll have to study hard, Maybe I'll be her number 1 disciple. Thinking that I became immersed in the book.
Coming into the Tavern, Luna spotted a little girl reading her book attentively. She merely smiled and went to sit in a corner after ordering her drink and snack.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
@ohko @GM and Everyone

"That bitch failed my quest for a ridiculous reason. I spent the whole fucking afternoon killing vermin in sewers only for that braindead ""receptionist"" to fail it." I complained to Constance.
"The sewer is not fucking flammable. If it was, the higher ups would have had enough sense to make it fire proof to prevent a literal bomb lying in city."
"That greedy bitch is probably trying to pocket all the money for herself. Other receptionists never have an issue so it is pretty clear she is corrupt." Constance tried to calm me down but not today.
"Does not this mean that being a fire elemental would be an auto fail? Has no one thought how absurd it is to not even mark that quest as not for fire elementals if it is oh so flammable."
"The worst part is that bitch had the gall to call me a liar. Apparently the score of rat tails were pulled out of my ass."
In my anger, I and my dolls started chucking fireballs into the open sewer. Nothing happened. And then the sewer exploded killing Vivis and Constance.

Most of the city was on fire. The whole sewer was burning. Places near the sewers caught fire and burned down resulting in extreme damage to city and death of lots of people.

@GDLiZy you can take it to freestyle as an open freestyle if you want.
@ohko You cab probably extend this into city repair, fight flames, question the architects of making sewers non-fire proof and other quests. My only problem with this report now is that it makes the bitch look good but oh well.

Leegood

Coming into the Tavern, Luna spotted a little girl reading her book attentively. She merely smiled and went to sit in a corner after ordering her drink and snack.
"Miss Luna?" I tilted my head as I sat closeby, somehow noticing her presence.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"Miss Luna?" I tilted my head as I sat closeby, somehow noticing her presence.
Luna turned to look at Letianna and smiled.

"Ah, finish reading already?" She didn't want to disturb the learning environment and slowed Letianna down. After all, every moment was precious due to the uncertainty of the Slime Horde.

Leegood

Luna turned to look at Letianna and smiled.

"Ah, finish reading already?" She didn't want to disturb the learning environment and slowed Letianna down. After all, every moment was precious due to the uncertainty of the Slime Horde.
"Un I read over it once so I'm just doing 5 more analysis on it from different angles." I happily puffed up my chest in pride before something rumbled under my feet.

"...?" I was curious but seeing the tavern staff acting calm I sat back down and continued speaking not noticing anything wrong.

"How's outside the city miss Luna?"

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"Un I read over it once so I'm just doing 5 more analysis on it from different angles." I happily puffed up my chest in pride before something rumbled under my feet.

"...?" I was curious but seeing the tavern staff acting calm I sat back down and continued speaking not noticing anything wrong.

"How's outside the city miss Luna?"
"Don't worry about unnecessary things, and just focus on your book. If anything really happened, then the City will let you know. Just make sure to be prepared for some danger when doing quests outside the city. It's a little unstable during this period." Luna did not wish to cause panic and fear, so she made a carefree face while telling Letianna to continue practising her magic.

"If you have any problems, you could ask me now. I'll be here for a while..." Seeing that there was nothing for her to do at the moment, aside from her usual experiments that took time, she decided to stay with Letianna for now.

Leegood

"Don't worry about unnecessary things, and just focus on your book. If anything really happened, then the City will let you know. Just make sure to be prepared for some danger when doing quests outside the city. It's a little unstable during this period." Luna did not wish to cause panic and fear, so she made a carefree face while telling Letianna to continue practising her magic.

"If you have any problems, you could ask me now. I'll be here for a while..." Seeing that there was nothing for her to do at the moment, aside from her usual experiments that took time, she decided to stay with Letianna for now.
"Ah I was thinking about" I started talking about some small questions I was having trouble with. its probably was nothing if miss Luna is care free.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"Ah I was thinking about" I started talking about some small questions I was having trouble with. its probably was nothing if miss Luna is care free.
Hearing her questions, Luna slowly explained and used them as the indicator to test the extent of knowledge of Letianna. Occasionally, she would ask back and let the girl think for herself, slowly increasing the difficulty to, in a way, test the capability of her pupil.

She did not want to ask about her progress directly, because the book was 'not created by her', meaning that she should not be able to tell the hidden meaning of the written passage, or the intention of the author.

Leegood

Hearing her questions, Luna slowly explained and used them as the indicator to test the extent of knowledge of Letianna. Occasionally, she would ask back and let the girl think for herself, slowly increasing the difficulty to, in a way, test the capability of her pupil.

She did not want to ask about her progress directly, because the book was 'not created by her', meaning that she should not be able to tell the hidden meaning of the written passage, or the intention of the author.
A bit later I stretched my arms it seems I've learned more in this 1 hour than 3 full days of self study as a result my brain seemed to be on full drive as it clashed against roadblocks on the way to knowledge.

My body shined a bit without me noticing but I felt my past days works seemed to improve

(Skills gained)
(Initiate Mana sensory) (initiate Mana manipulation{internal}) (initiate Mana meditation) (+ some misc I'll think of later ex: washing rags)

I tilted my head at the strange happiness I was feeling.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
A bit later I stretched my arms it seems I've learned more in this 1 hour than 3 full days of self study as a result my brain seemed to be on full drive as it clashed against roadblocks on the way to knowledge.

My body shined a bit without me noticing but I felt my past days works seemed to improve

(Skills gained)
(Initiate Mana sensory) (initiate Mana manipulation{internal}) (initiate Mana meditation) (+ some misc I'll think of later ex: washing rags)

I tilted my head at the strange happiness I was feeling.
Luna squinted her eyes as she saw that Letianna was glowing in soft radiance. However, she only let her surprise appeared for an instant before resuming her usual indifference.

"That should be all for your questions, anything else?" She scanned her pupil again, and it seemed that Letianna had somehow improved her Mana Manipulation Mastery during their conversation, which puzzled her greatly.

Leegood

Luna squinted her eyes as she saw that Letianna was glowing in soft radiance. However, she only let her surprise appeared for an instant before resuming her usual indifference.

"That should be all for your questions, anything else?" She scanned her pupil again, and it seemed that Letianna had somehow improved her Mana Manipulation Mastery during their conversation, which puzzled her greatly.
"Ah...~ hmmmmm......" I wanted to talk normal stuff with her, but what? "Where does miss Luna stay? Ive been staying in spare quarters recently in exchange for doing chores and babysitting at a few houses."

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
"Ah...~ hmmmmm......" I wanted to talk normal stuff with her, but what? "Where does miss Luna stay? Ive been staying in spare quarters recently in exchange for doing chores and babysitting at a few houses."
"I stay in here, the Tavern. Upstair, this place is strangely quiet, and it helped me focus on my experiments." The detail of her experiments, however, were not mentioned. It was strange, and borderline gruesome, so she skipped it entirely.

Leegood

"I stay in here, the Tavern. Upstair, this place is strangely quiet, and it helped me focus on my experiments." The detail of her experiments, however, were not mentioned. It was strange, and borderline gruesome, so she skipped it entirely.
I nodded Geniuses need to experiment to achieve results after all "ah I get nostalgic about my home town sometimes...." this is the let me tell you about myself line pretty please~