Quest (Evaluated)

Tags: Mines, Scrapit
> > >

Copper Mine [GH0504]
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 5
Objectives:
  • Go to the copper mine shafts.
  • Collect 5 Copper Ore++ (excellent quality)
Gelderholm copper is some of the finest in the continent.
Good bronze starts with excellent ore, unblemished in quality.
These ore veins are this heart of the city, but they are unusually quiet.
With the war underway, the mines are short of manpower.
Beware of cave monsters in the tunnels.
Rewards:
  • Money: 20 G
  • Other: n/a
> > >

Zorion had hoped to help with the hunting, to ease the food shortage situation of the city, but without suitable equipment such a hunting trip would be a fool’s endeavour..

He needed money and resources, so he needed some quick menial task with low risk. So Zorion looked to work at the mines and help where he can..

Taking the one of the great elevators he went one floor down there was a the great forge and refinery, past the metal works and through a few more corridors of stone, he found his way to one of the mines.

There at the offices outside, he met one of the foremans.

“Aye? Triton? Far from the ocean are yer”

Zorion nodded, to explain how he used to be human would have been a long conversation.

“I am here to help mine copper.”

“Right you are '' The dwarven miner foreman scratched his beard, “but you… you tritons are..are not known for bein’ good earth mages…Are ya?”

“No. I am good at water and wind magic.’ Zorion admitted.

“Wind? Good. Yer won’t need a Kanerbeak to sniff for bad air...” The foreman started to rummage through the back of his office. “And if you are not a dwarf, and yer not an earth mage, you’d find it hard to find the ore.”

Having found what he was looking for then he turned to Zorion.

“We ain’t got no miners to babysit ya,” the foreman handed Zorion a small ball appeared to be covered in stony scales, “It’s Scrapit, look after him, tell him what ore you want, and it will find it. As good as a dwarf.. amost.”

“A scrapit?” Zorion looked closely at the scaly ball in his hand, it unfurled and revealed to be a tiny creature that looked like an armadillo or pangolin. It scurried up his arm and sat on his shoulder.
“We found them eating scrap metal in the forge, they were good as finding ore… so we tamed some of the critters, but they ain't as good as a dwarf.“ The foremen declared proudly. “His name is… Ted. Bring him back when you are done.

Borrowing a pickaxe Zorion entered the mines. Holding the Scapit in his hands he tickled it and it winggled in delight.

“I have never mined copper before, how do I know where to start and when to stop, how do I make sure the mind doesn’t just collapse?”

Ted raised an eyebrow and sighed, he made a dramatic act of rolling his eyes, then he wiggled free from Zorion’s grasp.

The scrapit dashed and ran a few meters away from him, as Zorion motioned to follow, the creature shook its head squeaking. It then ran towards a minecart clawing it with its paw.

Pushing the mine cart he followed Ted, the mine was like a rat warren, Zorion kept memorising the path he took, but the changed tracks and made turns so often, he started to doubt if he would be able to make his way back.

And finally Ted stopped.The creatures looked at the wall and started scratching. Understanding what Ted was indicating, Zorion brought his pick to the stone, the one strike two strike, the rock was chipped away and there I was the green oxidation of copper.

With the amount he found he could easily load the mine cart full of ore, but when the moved to carve out the 8th piece, Ted squeaked, it tapped at Zorion’s feet.

Stop? why? He did not understand.

But he had to admit the scrapit knew more about mining that he did.

As Zorion pushed his cart back to the entrance of the mine.

He heard a growling! He drew his weapon quickly!

He waited. But no attack came.

It was Ted, his stomach was growling. Remembering that the critter eat metal scraps, he chipped a bit of copper ore and gave it to the scrapit.

Delighted Ted munched on the small piece of ore.

Like that the Triton and companion made their way back to the mine entrance to deliver their ore.

It was only then he discovered mining attracted monsters, if Zorion was sporting a fight he could have kept mining and making ruckus in the mines, but it would seem that like him, Ted too did not like blood shed.

When to mine met the foreman
got loaned a Scrapit to help with navigating the tunnels.
Returned with many chunks of good copper ore
Made a friend?

Last edited:

Leegood

UNEVALUATED

I finally got a quest where I could do some good old detective work. I perused the list to find the most recent dissapearence.

Holly Bentha, aged 9, female: short, short orange hair, middle class, last seen wearing a white shirt and black skirt.

Setting of quickly, I made my way around town. I questioned people about her.

"An orange haired kid? No I haven't seen her."

"Who?"

"No we haven't seen anyone come by with that description."

I spent hours scouring the town. Checking bakeries, shops, even the red light district! But still, I couldn't find a single hint. It's like she just vanished off the face of the earth.

This is hopeless., I thought to myself as I rapped the wooden door.

An middle aged fat man answered the door.

"Whaddya want?"

"Have you seen a orange haired -"

"NO, NOW GO AWAY." He said slamming the door.

Onto the next hou- wait is that?

Bending down, I spotted a short orange hair. It didn't look to belong to that of an orange cat either. An unknown rage filled me.

Angered, I went back to the door and knocked.

"I SAID GO AWAY."

"Cut the bullshit. they're here aren't they.", I snidely spoke.

"No she isn't here. Whoever you're looking for."

I jabbed his face, followed by a knee to his stomach. He fell down.

"I never said it was a she."

I kicked the downed man in the stomach.

"Tell me where she is.", Alias yelled as he held the floored man's neck from behind.

"Upstairs."

"Bull shit.", I smashed the man's face into the wooden floor, then lifted it up.

"Where is she!", I screamed.

"Downstairs in the basement."

"LIE!", I smashed the man's face into the floor again, followed by hitting his nose with the butt of his gun, multiple times.

"WHERE IS SHE!", Alias shrieked.

"Undew the twapdoow, Twepdoow Undew wug. Pwese no moaw.", the man protested.

I smashed the man's face into the floor one last time, knocking him out.

I pulled the rug, and found the trap door. I opened it, and found the girl. She was crying and cowering in the small tiny space.

"It's going to be okay."

I reached my hand out to her, but she shied away. It was covered in the bastard's blood after all.

I cleaned my hand with the rug, and carefully carried her out.

I delivered her to the Adventurer's Guild and stayed with her until her parents came to take her back.

They thanked me and showered me in praise. I didn't care though. I was too busy in thought.

Had I changed?
"It's a good thing you beat the bad person, Here's your reward!"

Rewards
  • Money: 15 G
OOC Mark as completed
@.@) so many characters

Leegood

Quest (NOT YET Evaluated)

Tags: Mines, Scrapit
> > >

Copper Mine [GH0504]
Objectives:
  • Go to the copper mine shafts.
  • Collect 5 Copper Ore++ (excellent quality)
Gelderholm copper is some of the finest in the continent.
Good bronze starts with excellent ore, unblemished in quality.
These ore veins are this heart of the city, but they are unusually quiet.
With the war underway, the mines are short of manpower.
Beware of cave monsters in the tunnels.
Rewards:
> > >

Zorion had hoped to help with the hunting, to ease the food shortage situation of the city, but without suitable equipment such a hunting trip would be a fool’s endeavour..

He needed money and resources, so he needed some quick menial task with low risk. So Zorion looked to work at the mines and help where he can..

Taking the one of the great elevators he went one floor down there was a the great forge and refinery, past the metal works and through a few more corridors of stone, he found his way to one of the mines.

There at the offices outside, he met one of the foremans.

“Aye? Triton? Far from the ocean are yer”

Zorion nodded, to explain how he used to be human would have been a long conversation.

“I am here to help mine copper.”

“Right you are '' The dwarven miner foreman scratched his beard, “but you… you tritons are..are not known for bein’ good earth mages…Are ya?”

“No. I am good at water and wind magic.’ Zorion admitted.

“Wind? Good. Yer won’t need a Kanerbeak to sniff for bad air...” The foreman started to rummage through the back of his office. “And if you are not a dwarf, and yer not an earth mage, you’d find it hard to find the ore.”

Having found what he was looking for then he turned to Zorion.

“We ain’t got no miners to babysit ya,” the foreman handed Zorion a small ball appeared to be covered in stony scales, “It’s Scrapit, look after him, tell him what ore you want, and it will find it. As good as a dwarf.. amost.”

“A scrapit?” Zorion looked closely at the scaly ball in his hand, it unfurled and revealed to be a tiny creature that looked like an armadillo or pangolin. It scurried up his arm and sat on his shoulder.
“We found them eating scrap metal in the force, they were good as finding ore… so we tamed some of the critters, but they ain't as good as a dwarf.“ The foremen declared proudly. “His name is… Ted. Bring him back when you are done.

Borrowing a pickaxe Zorion entered the mines. Holding the Scapit in his hands he tickled it and it winggled in delight.

“I have never mined copper before, how do I know where to start and when to stop, how do I make sure the mind doesn’t just collapse?”

Ted raised an eyebrow and sighed, he made a dramatic act of rolling his eyes, then he wiggled free from Zorion’s grasp.

The scrapit dashed and ran a few meters away from him, as Zorion motioned to follow, the creature shook its head squeaking. It then ran towards a minecart clawing it with its paw.

Pushing the mine cart he followed Ted, the mine was like a rat warren, Zorion kept memorising the path he took, but the changed tracks and made turns so often, he started to doubt if he would be able to make his way back.

And finally Ted stopped.The creatures looked at the wall and started scratching. Understanding what Ted was indicating, Zorion brought his pick to the stone, the one strike two strike, the rock was chipped away and there I was the green oxidation of copper.

With the amount he found he could easily load the mine cart full of ore, but when the moved to carve out the 8th piece, Ted squeaked, it tapped at Zorion’s feet.

Stop? why? He did not understand.

But he had to admit the scrapit knew more about mining that he did.

As Zorion pushed his cart back to the entrance of the mine.

He heard a growling! He drew his weapon quickly!

He waited. But no attack came.

It was Ted, his stomach was growling. Remembering that the critter eat metal scraps, he chipped a bit of copper ore and gave it to the scrapit.

Delighted Ted munched on the small piece of ore.

Like that the Triton and companion made their way back to the mine entrance to deliver their ore.

It was only then he discovered mining attracted monsters, if Zorion was sporting a fight he could have kept mining and making ruckus in the mines, but it would seem that like him, Ted too did not like blood shed.

When to mine met the foreman
got loaned a Scrapit to help with navigating the tunnels.
Returned with many chunks of good copper ore
Made a friend?
"Woah, Creatures eating metal in the force? I wonder if dwarves are force sensitive"
"Well It seems everything is in order, here's your rewards~"
Rewards:

Last edited:
Evaluation

UNEVALUATED

I stood over some grass, his eyes panning over bits of grass.

I noticed the ones that glowed blue, and would pick those. It seems that I could sense the magic from the plants. I also found some twin and tri-flowers. The twin-flower emitted blue, but the tri-flower emitted a little bit of purple.

A side-effect from one of the plants? Maybe.

Touching any of these healing herb with my naked right hand, would cause them to wilt.

I collected 5 small sacks of healing herbs, as well as stuffing some into my pockets.

I then returned and submitted in the quest, along with the 5 small sacks.

"Interesting info on the luminescence of flowers we will add it to the guild library"

Reward

45 exp, 15 G

OOC: Please mark report evaluated

Leegood

Quest (NOT YET Evaluated)

Tags: Fort Greyroc, Mt Grey Tusk, Dwarven Elevator, Snow Roc, Snow Leopard, Yetis
> > >

Barrels of Snow [GH0502]
Objectives:
  • Climb the mountain to its snowy heights.
  • Collect 1 barrel of fresh and clean snow.
  • Please, for dear gods, don't eat the yellow snow!
  • Return to Gelderholm without damaging the barrel.
The hydra's minions are poisoning the fields and lake.
Many dwarves are worried. Is the water safe to drink?
Rather than risking it, perhaps it's better to get barrels of snow.
But what monsters lay in waiting on the snowy peaks?
Rewards:
  • Money: 25 G
> > >

After delivering the plethora of bad news to grieving families. Zorion felt deep sympathy for the Gelderholm people. And support for the people does not come only in the form of force.

He travelled to the outer resource procurement department of the city and offered to find clean water. He was given a large barrel with two shoulder straps attached to it. The barrel was not light, if he had not been strengthened by working at the forge in Scribel, he might have gotten into trouble.

Wearing the barrel like backpack, he strapped only his dagger and a few ration on his belt. with his new found magic he should be able to manage. But as he asked for the fastest way to the city game. The dwarven administrator raised an eyebrow.

"Ya going up the mountain from the front? Yer'd die before you make it half way up O' Gray Tusk.!" The dwarf dragged Zorion out the office and pointed to the west of the city. "Follow the main street and look for the signs to Fort Greyroc. Exit from there."

Nodding, Zorion followed the instructions. Walking the main road was not a happy journey, the city was heavy with exhaustion, he hastened his pace to avoid soaking in the despairing atmosphere. Following the signage, he entered a large room that was meant to be the aforementioned Fort Greyroc.

In the centre was a massive stone platform, and men and women gathered there standing as if waiting for something. Suddenly, great bronze gears embedded in the room's wall glowed with runes and started to turn. Zorion then noticed the tracks lined the back wall and from the tracks was a vice holding the stone platform.

It was an elevation device that lifted people up the mountain. The wonder of technology, for a moment let Zorion forget the ailment of the city.

After a moment, Zorion went on a platform that was lifted to Fort Greyroc.

The fort was not at the peak but was halfway up the mountain, Zorion looked at people that were riding the platform alongside him, they too were carrying barrels to collect snow.

Unlike the front gate, the fort was not as well fortified. Once leaving the fort the lower part of the mountain could be seen but a trace amount of the Hydra's influence could be seen. The immediate area around the fort was barren of snow, and the weather had not blessed the city with another windfall of snow. The only way was to seek water at a higher altitude.

Knowing how the Hydra's poison corrupted the land, it was likely to have driven all kinds of beast higher up the mountain, he reminded himself to be doubly careful as he is less well armed carrying a barrel.

It was quite a long hike when Zorion found fresh snow again. Having a body made for the deep sea, he resisted cold well and tightly packed his barrel full of snow with his bare hands. But still, he couldn’t help but imagine the numbing cold that would feel like knives under his skin should he still have had a human body.

With his barrel loaded, he was no longer as swift on his feet, so leaving his barrel behind, he scouted the area and also the path back to Fort Greyroc.

At the higher elevation of Mt. Grey Tusk, he moved with stealth as best he could but without good camouflage, he covered a lot of his armor with powered snow and he based his scouting to prints in the snow and the scent in the air.

His experience in the forest gave him some insight into animal movements, but he still gave the beasts a wide berth. On the mountain he found nests of great birds not so different from Kukuus, he later found out they were called Snow Rocs, and there were prints of Yetis and snow leopards as well. But dangerous as the mountains may be, its a far cry from the state of the lake and the front line.

Planning his journey back to the fort wisely he did not encounter any creatures, but as the elevator descended back to the city, the adventurers that went in group came back with friends missing, others were covered in injuries.

This made Zorion think he may have been overly cautious but, he we also quite lucky..

Travel halfway up mountain in dwarven elevator to Fort Greyroc
saw the state of the mountain
hike higher up
got snow
brought snow back, lots of fellow snow fetchers died.

"That was quite dangerous but since you were cautious it's a good thing, here's your rewards~"
Rewards:

Evaluation
UNEVALUATED

I decided to do the Night Watch quest. It seemed pretty easy, and normally nothing would happen. Normally.

I was assigned to guard a sector around the Prison. It seemed easy enough. There weren't any monsters in this area, there was mainly a clearing with a small area which had some bushes and trees. The area was well lit, with some torch lamps.

Night watch started off as relaxing .The dark sky clear with stars, the soft and soothing chirps of the crickets, the fireflies which danced around in the moonlight. I was entranced by the beauty of the night, but nonetheless I stayed alert. It was good that I did, as soon I noticed something weird.

In the distance, I heard multiple footsteps. Not the sound of a patrolling guard's heavy iron boots stomping onto the hard ground, but of leather boots which made little to no sound. Panicked, I ducked into the forest, and hid behind a bush.

A large man, carrying a large pickaxe on his back, was accompanied by two smaller men (his lackeys) ,who were holding lanterns, slowly approached the prison wall.

"I thought they said there was going to be an adventurer on guard.", the large man asked.

"They probably ditched boss. You know how adventurers are. Coin and Ale, that's all they care about.", said Lackey A

"It's a shame. I was hoping for some action. God, I remember the good old days. Adventurers used to piss their pants the moment they saw me, and those who tried to take a stand."

SWISH

In one quick movement, The man had unsheathed the sword on his back and made a giant slash.

"He'd be sliced in half."

"Thats our boss! | The adventurers stand no chance!"

"Yeah yeah, did you guys bring the explosives?"

"Right here boss. But isn't this a bit weird?"

"We don't question our clients requests."

"But still... to just bust out all the prisoners? Isn't it a bit weird?", Lackey A asked

"Oi.", the boss grabbed Lackey A, lifting him up from the ground. "We don't see, We don't say, We don't ask. That's our motto. Now we've been payed top dollar for this quest. I only got you two with me because I needed someone to transport the explosives, and do the grunt work. In fact."

Boss threw Lackey A onto the ground, who landed with a large THUMP.

SWISH

Lackey A's torso was cut diagonally in half. His body twitched a bit, followed by a rush of blood. It was a short but gruesome sight. I wanted to scream, but silent.

"I only need one of you to set up the explosives.", Boss exclaimed, while making a twisted smile.

"WHAT DID YOU-"

"Shut it!", he said grabbing Lackey B by the mouth.

"You want to alert the guards? Now listen, his death just means more gold for you and me. But if you want to be a whiny bitch about it."
Boss tightened his grip around Lackey B's mouth.
"I can take all the gold by myself."

I made a reckless and stupid move, but something just screamed at me that the time to strike was now. They only outnumbered me by one, and I had the upper hand. My pistol. The ramifications of letting this go through would also be astronomical. A broken prison, multiple prisoners wandering about Scribel causing havoc. I couldn't just run away.

I ran out of the bushes and raised my gun to him.

"Freeze!", I yelled

"Oh? So there was an adventurer after all."

Boss let go of Lackey B and slowly approached me.

"I said Freeze!"

"What're you going to do? With that little thing? Ha!", Boss calmly exclaimed.

"I'll shoot!"

"No you won't. I've seen plenty like you. Young heroic types thinking they'll do the right thing, but not having the balls to back it up. Hey, have you ever killed someone? Like my buddy over here?"
Boss pointed to Lackey B's corpse
"Look at her. So weak and fragile."
CRUSH. Boss stomped on her skull, causing it to explode like a squashed tomato.
I started shaking, my palms started to sweat, my knees began to feel shaky, my arms and hands started to feel the weight of the gun and how heavy it was.
"You know. Killing people like you brings me the greatest joy. Like plucking a newborn ripe rose from a dying garden."
"Freeze! Please! I'll"
"I'll shoot, I don't want to kill you. Blah Blah Blah." Boss mocked.
I gulped.

Was he right? Was I not ready?

"This is getting boring, You aren't that fun. Guess it's time for you to die."

Boss unsheathed his sword, and was getting ready to make a movement when.

BANG

I shot him.

Boss reeled back. He didn't expect me to shoot.

"YOU SON OF A BIT-"

BANG

I had shot him again. This time in the head.

Boss's body fell to the ground with a large THUD with thick black blood slowly oozing out of his head. In the distance, I saw Lackey A run off in fear.

I slowly dropped to the ground. Adrenaline coursing through my veins. I could feel the heat of the gun's barrel running through my hands, I could smell the faint smell of gunpowder.

I just killed someone. I shot him. His lifeless body.

A nearby guard came quickly. He was alerted by the sounds of my gun. Seeing the corpse and me slightly shaking on the floor, he took me to the Prison guard's break room and calmed me down.

It turns out that the person dubbed 'Boss' is a wanted mercenary with a bounty of 18 G. He said that the Adventurer's Guild would process this and add my payment to the quest. I wasn't really paying attention though. I was too lost in my thoughts. I was forcefully removed early, due to my current mental state. They had a guard escort me to the tavern, where I tried to get a good night's rest.

"Uwaa firearms, I have heard of those, don't you need a licence? "

Reward
  • Money: 10 G

Evaluation
Report - Not Yet Appraised
Tag: Hydra, Snakes, Vipers, Battle, Humanoid Snakes

> > >
Defense of Blackpine Slopes [GH0703]
  • Required Level: 7
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Joint Military Exercises
  • Rally with your allies at Blackpine Slopes.
  • Defend against the onslaught of giant poisonous snakes.
  • Prevent as few snakes as possible from slipping past the line.
  • (Note: Optional Party Quest)
Alarm! Alarm! Attack from the lakeside!
Our forward group will take the high ground at Blackpine Slopes.
Hold those snakes at the foothills before the city!
Damn, I hate those giant vipers and their poisonous veins.
We kill Bloodbane Vipers by the scores and spill their blood...
Yet any ground that their black ooze touches is tainted.
Rewards:
  • Money: 30 G / person
> > >
The alarm rang, and the soldiers, in the middle of the night, rallied up and stood before the approaching horde of snakes. Most of us were at our limit, having to stand guard and fight during the day. However, if we didn't come out now, then we will never get to come out anymore.

The first thing that reached the slope was those Vipers. They were flying snakes, and their spits were venomous and acidic. Anything that touched the substance melted within seconds, including metals and bronze, and not excluding the human's flesh and skin. I had seen too many death by acid. The body seemingly melted like ice in the desert, and not even the bones remained in the aftermath.

We battled these with crossbows and spears, as some of them could not fly high, as their accuracy would rapidly decrease after a certain height. However, when died, these Vipers' blood would contaminate the land with poison, making it unusable, and could even burn the poor souls that got caught up under their violent death.

On the ground, it was an assault of the snakes. The most common one was simply that, snakes. Their colours determined their special ability, such as swiftness, venomous, or even camouflage. Their strength remained in their endless numbers, with some at the sizes of a mere finger, but had deadly venom that killed in one bite.

The approach we used to combat these snakes were flame magic, which is unstable and highly dangerous. Although we could cleanly and thoroughly eradicate the snakes, the mean carried with it a certain risk to accidentally cause an explosion and kill our own soldiers, which was why the mages allowed to do these magic spells must be powerful and careful.

The worst enemies we faced in this battle were the humanoid snakes, the commander of the battle, as well as the savage warriors who feared no pain. They mimicked the fighting techniques of us soldiers, and fight even more violent than us. Although their fighting ability was clumsy, their enhanced strength, speed, reaction, stamina, and regeneration made them an unstoppable killing machine. They rampaged and caused chaos within the battlefield, and had almost caused our formation to be broken through.

At the end, when the battle was at its peak, the Hydra's roar echoed, and the snakes mysteriously retreated, saving us from the endless suffering.

I went to check on my acquaintance, and he seemed to be in a bad shape, but not critical.

Signed by Obsinase, the Commander of 253rd squad of the Gelderholm Military Unit

"Thankyou for the report, Commander. It is sad to see the war front is still as fierce as ever."

Reward

• Money: 30 G / person

Evaluation

> > >

Driving the Wagon [SC0310]
  • Sponsor: Merchant's Guild
  • Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Visit the Merchant's Guild warehouse.
  • Drive a wagon between Scribel City and Asteria Village.
  • Deliver the merchandise safely and undamaged.
  • Note: Recruiting guard(s) is recommended for safety reasons.
    • (Optional: Party Quest with Level 4 Escort Duty)
The Merchant Guild routinely drives trade across the continent.
We have a shipment of goods headed for Asteria Village.
Please ensure that the merchandise is delivered safely.
Beware of thieves and vagabonds on the road.
Rewards:
  • Money: 30 G
  • After completing quest 3 times:
    • Merchant Guild License
> > >

She was curious. It stands to reason that the most advantaged by the man's child kidnapping was the other merchants. After one day passed, there was a new shop in the place where the man's old shop stood. In fact, the selection of items the shop sold was the same. It was only signboard makeover, a few placement change and different clerk that man the shop. Seeing that, she thought that the new shop would be able to take the man's old customer.

She wanted to investigate more about this merchant guild. To do that, she took the merchant guild quest driving the wagon, so that she could have better access to the merchant guild.

"Excuse me. I'd like to take this quest." Reis said, handing the quest she took from the quest board to the receptionist.

"Merchant guild quest?" The receptionist said, her left eyebrow slightly raised. After examining them, she spoke. "Okay. I'll get the paperwork done in a minute."

She waited, as the receptionist wrote something and took some papers from the drawer. After a few minutes passed, the woman handed her the paperwork, saying that she only had to deliver this to the receptionist at merchant guild. There was also an introductory letter for her to the guard office included if she wanted to hire guards for the journey. Thanking the receptionist, she left for the merchant guild.

After she arrived at the merchant guild, she handed the paperwork. Seeing that, the receptionist processed the paperwork and then rang a bell. A man came from the office at the back, and the receptionist spoke with him. After that, the man then led her to the guild stable, where he took two horses and tied it to the wagon. Taking the wagon from the merchant guild's employee, she left for asteria village.

The man said that she should be able to arrive at the village in two days, or one day if she pushed the horses. Though, the man said to not do this if possible. He also said that she only had to follow the established road without any fork, and she would arrive at asteria village. Taking the western gate, she left.

At first, she saw the farmlands. Wheat, sheep, cows, windmill, those were the only sight in the first half of the journey. After the farmland scenery passed, what she encountered was a meadow. As it was already afternoon, she pushed the horse a little bit harder, stopping when it was past dusk. After that, she rested the horse, and slept herself above the coach bench.

The morning came, and she continued her second half of the journey. She passed the guard station in the noon, seeing some of the men training on the field. The glistening sweat, falling down as it moved along with the curvature of their muscle, made her enjoy the eye candies. Though, she wondered what made them train in the midst of noon. Nevertheless, she appreciated the sight, as they bared their upper body without any layer of clothing.

As the commander of that guard station noticed her, she averted her eyes. She left, continuing her journey to the Asteria village.

When she arrived, it was already afternoon. The guild employee was there, receiving the wagon from her. As for the return, the guild employee said that she had to return on foot.

couldn't they spare a horse for her? She thought about that, yet did not voice it. What she needed to do after that was just to return and give the proof of delivery to the merchant guild. With that, she left.

"Good work it seems everything was in order"

Reward

• 30 G

Evaluation

> > >
Driving the Wagon [SC0310]
  • Sponsor: Merchant's Guild
  • Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Visit the Merchant's Guild warehouse.
  • Drive a wagon between Scribel City and Asteria Village.
  • Deliver the merchandise safely and undamaged.
  • Note: Recruiting guard(s) is recommended for safety reasons.
    • (Optional: Party Quest with Level 4 Escort Duty)
The Merchant Guild routinely drives trade across the continent.
We have a shipment of goods headed for Asteria Village.
Please ensure that the merchandise is delivered safely.
Beware of thieves and vagabonds on the road.
Rewards:
  • After completing quest 3 times:
    • Merchant Guild License
> > >

She wondered if she had to prepare her product, after she got her license. The apprenticeship was offered from the alchemist guild and from the guild's blacksmith. It was the choice most available to her as an adventurer. Not to mention, she wouldn't have to pay for the forge or alchemy lab, just for the ingredients for the item themselves.

Of course, she could buy low and sell high. That would mean that she had to be a peddler and own her own wagon and horses. If she compete in the market, she would have to adjust to the market prices too. That meant that she couldn't buy from the stall next to her, and sell them high. That would be madness.

Banishing the thought, she went to the merchant guild once again. Giving the paperwork from the adventurer guild, she was then led to the stables by the employee. There, after the employee finished packing all those goods inside of the wagon, he let her go on her journey.

The second journey to the Asteria Village was uneventful. When she went through the relay station, she couldn't see any guard training. Though she saw someone galloping from her behind, wearing the guard uniform once, passing her. Like the previous time, she arrived at the village proper in the afternoon. After she gave the man the goods, she took the delivery proof and went back.

"Good work, one more and you will get your Merchant Guild License, hope you last one is as uneventuful as the first two, best of luck.""

Reward
  • 30 G

Vanus

Evaluated
> > >
Goblin Subjugation (PQ) [SC0408]
  • Required Level: 4
Objectives:
  • Form a party of at least 4 members.
    • Note: At least 2 players; rest can be NPCs.
  • Drive away or repel the goblin group.
  • (Bonus) Slay the goblin leader.
  • (Bonus) Rout all the goblins.
We've received reports of a band of goblins close to the outskirts of the city.They are too numerous for a single individual to take on.Assemble a party to challenge this monster threat.Repelling them is the primary objective, although killing them is preferable.Remember: "The only good goblins are dead goblins." Rewards:
  • Money: 20 G / person
> > >
After City guard training, Zorion and only occasionally run into Aymir and Sun, Maeve he had seen plenty of since Zorion lived in the stables and Maeve practically lived at the guild's Tavern bar.

Zorion only had a few more quests to do before he head off to Gelderholm, so he asked if his cohort like to do a quest together, but in truth it was a farewell of sorts in it own way.

Maeve was busy with something or rather, but Sun and Aymir was happy to oblige. Incidentally, an adventurer by the name of AIEO was looking for a party, to subjugate a band of goblins.

So the three took up the offer. Since the quest was choosen by AIEO, the three imagined that she would be the leader of the party. So on the day of the quest the three gathered at the main gate of the city and waiting for their Party leader to arrive.

I saw the three party members for the goblin subjugation annoyingly all xenos bar one of the annoying dwarfs. Waiting for me at the main gate they where extremely early I guess. I'd brought along the map full of stickers each one was a location where adventurers had sighted 5 or more goblins together whilst out doing whatever they wanted. I was in a way hoping that the party would all die during this quest it'd be preferable greatly preferable but I doubt that would happen.

"Come over here we have to decide which area we head to." I pointed at the map with the stickers. The stickers seemed to have about 10 main convergence points the least dense both out the main gates however the largest sighting of goblins was also in this area. The other one had had more variant sightings such as a red goblin that was on fire and a goblin *priest* as the adventurers put it, "If we are heading out the main gate then we have these two points we can take care of one or the other. The left one is the one that is likely to have the more goblins but the right is likely more dangerous there are other ones we can go to as well," I point to the other 8 points, "So where do you want to go?"

Zorion looked to Aymir and Sun, it didn't matter too much to him. Often in these outings, he doesn't even put his name on the quest reports, Aymir'd rushed in and charge head first into battles and Sun would pick off the enemy at range. If Maeve was here there'd be even less to do.

"Safe is better, " said the Tabaxi, "and we should go at night, both Aymir and I can see well even at night-"

"No. " Interjected the dwarf, 'Where is the glory in that! Sneaking about.. We fight the many or we fight the few, it doesn't matter! But we fight in the light of day, and we win in the eyes of the world!"

Zorion turned to Aieo and shrugged.

"If we leave now we will arrive at night at the place so if you wish to arrive there during the day we will have to have left about oh I don't know 6-7 hours ago and trudged through the forest during the day. That is if we want to find it properly and break the goblin mass and by safe what do you mean? More goblins or stronger individual goblins?" What do they expect me to read their minds or are they already so used to each others company that they think that even an outsider such as I can read their actions and minds?

Sun wonders for a moment.

And Zorion interjected, "often Sun hunt in the night with his bow he could kill several enemies before they find him... goblins can see well in the night... but not as well as a Tabaxi's cat-like eyes"

The was when Aymir perked up angrily, "And that means we just sit around doing nothing!"

Zorion didn't think it would be nothing, if its a band of 10 there will be at least 3 or 5 goblins to kill when they charge toward the direction of the arrows. If Miss Aieo kill 2 there'd still be 3 for him to smash with his hammer.

If their leader decide a different strategy, Aymir might get more action but is up to her.

"The plan when we meet the goblins will be decided that does not yet matter. Will we go after the greater concentration of goblins or the more powerful ones?" I look sternly upon the two arguing fools they thought we were only going out to bag a small group no way. We were going to break the back of a village in our raid on them so that they would disperse or infight.

Zoron calmed his two friend, and turned to Aieo, "it doesn't matter, whatever you choose we will follow."

"Okay then guess we will go to the right one it's a little further but it's execution should turn out easier." I start walking off from the point heading towards the point I'd triangulated in my mind well at least until we came across a group of goblins that was when we found them we'd follow them home.

In a place over looking the the goblin's village, the group waited, and out of the shadows Sun emerged from his scouting.

"The are eating now, around a fire, it's a village thirty or forty goblins. There is a priest or a shaman I saw"

Zorion was surprised, he had thought it was to be a small band of goblins, but thirty, thirty is a lot, "What is the plan, Miss Aieo?"

In his heart he doubted if their group could kill thirty goblins.

"Slaughter the leaders and break them all. I'd expected more goblins actually. We cut their throats kill them if they form up for a fight we take em if kill 10 or so of them they should flee. But at the start it's better that we don't even arouse their fury. Remember if they actually do come swarming retreat to here as fast as you can." I smile and begin scratching at the ground a small fire in my hand. "Dwarf you can stay here and make sure nothing sneaks up to our little base. I'll enter from the Western side and execute the priest. Fish man you enter the village from the other side just kill as many as you can. You other guy enter from the East. Kill only the stronger goblins you come across." The little scratchings on the floor show three penetrations into the village leaving the stragglers and the fleeing goblins heading towards the campfire. When they run they should try and come here so then you get to smash a few with the hammer before they rout again, understood?"

The group put the plan to action.

It was had to say who was the first to shed blood, but the death came upon the goblin village insidiously slow. With a short spear and shield Zorion entered the village, he defeated a few strays at first, when he got closer to the village center, what had been a one on one battle became, two or three, soon the goblins were crowding around him faster than he could slay.

Quickly it became a battle of attrition as Zorion could only retreat and block incoming attacks! It was then a second group looked to to join the melee, A group leader made a command and pointed to Zorion.

It was at that moment an arrow impaled the goblin leader. A goblin charged at Zorion, and fell like a rag doll as an arrow pierce his heart.

Another group leader tired to point at Zorion to indicated to attack, but in middle of raising his hand an arrow too reached for his head.

The goblins were all frozen then, one goblin looked to the direction of the arrow, he barely turned his body, and a wooden shaft of death reached for him.

Sun was bringing the fear of death to the goblins, Zorion stood there, he moved his spear and lazily jabbed a goblin close by, it died. The goblin's companion was confuse, didn't know which way too look as it turned to face Zorion he dies to an arrow.

That was when the goblins routed. As scream of terror started, more and more goblins fell to Sun's arrow, Zorion on the other hand had stopped killing,

Aymir can handle the rest

It was then he wondered how Miss Aieo was doing.

I heard the commotion whilst I was midway through my entry into the village I'd killed a few goblins with bolts about 3 on my way deeper into the village but that was to be expected and those bolts I'd already discounted as lost. So now I had 15 bolts left in my arsenal.

The big tent was the place that I was headed to it was where I knew the goblin chief would be from my research on this group I preferred this one as I'd already put 12 days into sneaking around in here I wouldn't be surprised that these goblins were already completely terrified of invaders and ready to rout at any time the other one I'd only put about 10 days work into mostly cause the defences were a lot weaker there.

The commotion got really loud as I arrived at the tent proper it was loud enough that I knew the goblin chieftain would be preparing to leave and would have summoned the goblin priest to it. A foul creature that I put in my kill list above even the chief. RELIGION how could these beings even think that was a good idea to mix but then again they were stupid ingrown brutes who deserved death every last one of them.

I slipped into the tent one bolt loaded and another prepared ahead of me were two goblins screaming at each other. A bolt slid into the one with a staff and the other quickly spun around but I was well prepared a second bolt landed into it's throat ending it's threat.

After having retrieved my arrows I heard a shout for a retreat. The goblin retreat was closing on my position more than likely and they'd break even harder when they noticed the two were dead my work here was done. Time to slip back to the parties meetup location.

When Zorion and Sun made their way back to the meet up location. Aymir was waiting, there were scores of goblin on around with their head smashed open.

Zorion found the sight a bit unnerving, Aymir looked tired, but was none the less extraordinarily please with himself. Zorion could tell, since he seem to be constantly trying to suppressed a laugh. Usually, Maeve would be there to tell a joke, or sing a song.

But Zorion have to learn to accept his friend's eccentricity on his own eventually.

When Miss AIEO returned, Zorions was more than ready to leave this place of death, he turned to the leader, " So, is it over?"

"The camp has been broken yes and the goblins scattered to the four winds after your friend here crushed them my late return was to separate a few of them from groups larger than 3. We can return now there will be no more threat from here." Sadly none of my companions were dead it seems or even that injured oh well better luck next time.
Routed the goblin gathering located here during the night and sent them scurrying into the distance. The group was split completely the largest group that would have appeared from them is a group of two. Nothing more. The leader and a goblin priest where slain before they routed the first time as a group a second rout split them up into the many small groupings. Further executions in these large groups was enough to deter any others. Adventurers taking the quest: AIEO, Zorion, Aymir and Sun.
@Generic.Archdemon Note: this may be a bit hard to read sorry about that.

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Report - Appraised
Tag: Blood Field, Blood Flower, Stainer, Humanoid Snake

> > >
Flower of the Blood Fields [GH0802]
  • Required Level: 8
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Scouting the Lake
  • Search the Blood Fields near the lake at twilight.
  • Collect 1 Blood Flower.
  • Do not lure any enemies back to the city.
  • Note: Limit 1 quest per week
Poison. It's everywhere. You've seen it turn limbs purple and rot flesh from inside.
Ordinary antidotes aren't the most effective against Bloodbane venom.
In the Blood Fields, there is one flower only grows in the toxic earth.
It blooms at twilight and is extremely rare to find.
If you can find one, it might save someone's life.
Rewards:
  • Money: 80 G
> > >
The two of us went to scout the blood fields, in the hope to obtain one blood flower. Just one petal was enough to make one antidote to save one life. Although the chance of us getting more than one was low, it was better than not trying at all.

The lighting was terrible, and the weather was freezing cold. The Blood Fields were reeked with the rotten corpses and remain, and they all were too hideous to look at. Occasionally, we would encounter the snakes and some Vipers patrolling the area. Although we could win a fight against them, if they called for reinforcement, then we would surely suffer greatly, so we decided to hide and wait for their departure.

Then, after continuing on our path, we encountered the Stainer, the origin of Blood Fields. They were snake-like in appearance, but their countless, centipede legs betrayed their ordinary appearance. With two big fangs up front, they could crush metals and rocks like paper. Not only that, but they also had the ability to vomit their blood, creating a pool of crimson liquid that devastated fields. They were a nightmare on the battlefield, and also a nightmare after the battlefield.

Thankfully, the Stainer did not notice us, and we were able to safely navigate past the snakes and found a batch of Blood Flowers. There were around 2 Humanoid Snakes guarding the batch. It seemed that the snakes knew about the property of these flowers, and they tried to limit us from acquiring them.

With my Holy Magic, I was able to distract them and let my teammate finish them off. All it took was a single swing of his sword to decapitate the distracted enemies. We quickly poured venom onto their body and escaped.

In the end, we managed to get 5 Blood Flowers.

Signed by Obsinase, the Commander of 253rd squad of the Gelderholm Military Unit

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Evaluation
After City guard training, Zorion and only occasionally run into Aymir and Sun, Maeve he had seen plenty of since Zorion lived in the stables and Maeve practically lived at the guild's Tavern bar.

Zorion only had a few more quests to do before he head off to Gelderholm, so he asked if his cohort like to do a quest together, but in truth it was a farewell of sorts in it own way.

Maeve was busy with something or rather, but Sun and Aymir was happy to oblige. Incidentally, an adventurer by the name of AIEO was looking for a party, to subjugate a band of goblins.

So the three took up the offer. Since the quest was choosen by AIEO, the three imagined that she would be the leader of the party. So on the day of the quest the three gathered at the main gate of the city and waiting for their Party leader to arrive.

I saw the three party members for the goblin subjugation annoyingly all xenos bar one of the annoying dwarfs. Waiting for me at the main gate they where extremely early I guess. I'd brought along the map full of stickers each one was a location where adventurers had sighted 5 or more goblins together whilst out doing whatever they wanted. I was in a way hoping that the party would all die during this quest it'd be preferable greatly preferable but I doubt that would happen.

"Come over here we have to decide which area we head to." I pointed at the map with the stickers. The stickers seemed to have about 10 main convergence points the least dense both out the main gates however the largest sighting of goblins was also in this area. The other one had had more variant sightings such as a red goblin that was on fire and a goblin *priest* as the adventurers put it, "If we are heading out the main gate then we have these two points we can take care of one or the other. The left one is the one that is likely to have the more goblins but the right is likely more dangerous there are other ones we can go to as well," I point to the other 8 points, "So where do you want to go?"

Zorion looked to Aymir and Sun, it didn't matter too much to him. Often in these outings, he doesn't even put his name on the quest reports, Aymir'd rushed in and charge head first into battles and Sun would pick off the enemy at range. If Maeve was here there'd be even less to do.

"Safe is better, " said the Tabaxi, "and we should go at night, both Aymir and I can see well even at night-"

"No. " Interjected the dwarf, 'Where is the glory in that! Sneaking about.. We fight the many or we fight the few, it doesn't matter! But we fight in the light of day, and we win in the eyes of the world!"

Zorion turned to Aieo and shrugged.

"If we leave now we will arrive at night at the place so if you wish to arrive there during the day we will have to have left about oh I don't know 6-7 hours ago and trudged through the forest during the day. That is if we want to find it properly and break the goblin mass and by safe what do you mean? More goblins or stronger individual goblins?" What do they expect me to read their minds or are they already so used to each others company that they think that even an outsider such as I can read their actions and minds?

Sun wonders for a moment.

And Zorion interjected, "often Sun hunt in the night with his bow he could kill several enemies before they find him... goblins can see well in the night... but not as well as a Tabaxi's cat-like eyes"

The was when Aymir perked up angrily, "And that means we just sit around doing nothing!"

Zorion didn't think it would be nothing, if its a band of 10 there will be at least 3 or 5 goblins to kill when they charge toward the direction of the arrows. If Miss Aieo kill 2 there'd still be 3 for him to smash with his hammer.

If their leader decide a different strategy, Aymir might get more action but is up to her.

"The plan when we meet the goblins will be decided that does not yet matter. Will we go after the greater concentration of goblins or the more powerful ones?" I look sternly upon the two arguing fools they thought we were only going out to bag a small group no way. We were going to break the back of a village in our raid on them so that they would disperse or infight.

Zoron calmed his two friend, and turned to Aieo, "it doesn't matter, whatever you choose we will follow."

"Okay then guess we will go to the right one it's a little further but it's execution should turn out easier." I start walking off from the point heading towards the point I'd triangulated in my mind well at least until we came across a group of goblins that was when we found them we'd follow them home.

In a place over looking the the goblin's village, the group waited, and out of the shadows Sun emerged from his scouting.

"The are eating now, around a fire, it's a village thirty or forty goblins. There is a priest or a shaman I saw"

Zorion was surprised, he had thought it was to be a small band of goblins, but thirty, thirty is a lot, "What is the plan, Miss Aieo?"

In his heart he doubted if their group could kill thirty goblins.

"Slaughter the leaders and break them all. I'd expected more goblins actually. We cut their throats kill them if they form up for a fight we take em if kill 10 or so of them they should flee. But at the start it's better that we don't even arouse their fury. Remember if they actually do come swarming retreat to here as fast as you can." I smile and begin scratching at the ground a small fire in my hand. "Dwarf you can stay here and make sure nothing sneaks up to our little base. I'll enter from the Western side and execute the priest. Fish man you enter the village from the other side just kill as many as you can. You other guy enter from the East. Kill only the stronger goblins you come across." The little scratchings on the floor show three penetrations into the village leaving the stragglers and the fleeing goblins heading towards the campfire. When they run they should try and come here so then you get to smash a few with the hammer before they rout again, understood?"

The group put the plan to action.

It was had to say who was the first to shed blood, but the death came upon the goblin village insidiously slow. With a short spear and shield Zorion entered the village, he defeated a few strays at first, when he got closer to the village center, what had been a one on one battle became, two or three, soon the goblins were crowding around him faster than he could slay.

Quickly it became a battle of attrition as Zorion could only retreat and block incoming attacks! It was then a second group looked to to join the melee, A group leader made a command and pointed to Zorion.

It was at that moment an arrow impaled the goblin leader. A goblin charged at Zorion, and fell like a rag doll as an arrow pierce his heart.

Another group leader tired to point at Zorion to indicated to attack, but in middle of raising his hand an arrow too reached for his head.

The goblins were all frozen then, one goblin looked to the direction of the arrow, he barely turned his body, and a wooden shaft of death reached for him.

Sun was bringing the fear of death to the goblins, Zorion stood there, he moved his spear and lazily jabbed a goblin close by, it died. The goblin's companion was confuse, didn't know which way too look as it turned to face Zorion he dies to an arrow.

That was when the goblins routed. As scream of terror started, more and more goblins fell to Sun's arrow, Zorion on the other hand had stopped killing,

Aymir can handle the rest

It was then he wondered how Miss Aieo was doing.

I heard the commotion whilst I was midway through my entry into the village I'd killed a few goblins with bolts about 3 on my way deeper into the village but that was to be expected and those bolts I'd already discounted as lost. So now I had 15 bolts left in my arsenal.

The big tent was the place that I was headed to it was where I knew the goblin chief would be from my research on this group I preferred this one as I'd already put 12 days into sneaking around in here I wouldn't be surprised that these goblins were already completely terrified of invaders and ready to rout at any time the other one I'd only put about 10 days work into mostly cause the defences were a lot weaker there.

The commotion got really loud as I arrived at the tent proper it was loud enough that I knew the goblin chieftain would be preparing to leave and would have summoned the goblin priest to it. A foul creature that I put in my kill list above even the chief. RELIGION how could these beings even think that was a good idea to mix but then again they were stupid ingrown brutes who deserved death every last one of them.

I slipped into the tent one bolt loaded and another prepared ahead of me were two goblins screaming at each other. A bolt slid into the one with a staff and the other quickly spun around but I was well prepared a second bolt landed into it's throat ending it's threat.

After having retrieved my arrows I heard a shout for a retreat. The goblin retreat was closing on my position more than likely and they'd break even harder when they noticed the two were dead my work here was done. Time to slip back to the parties meetup location.

When Zorion and Sun made their way back to the meet up location. Aymir was waiting, there were scores of goblin on around with their head smashed open.

Zorion found the sight a bit unnerving, Aymir looked tired, but was none the less extraordinarily please with himself. Zorion could tell, since he seem to be constantly trying to suppressed a laugh. Usually, Maeve would be there to tell a joke, or sing a song.

But Zorion have to learn to accept his friend's eccentricity on his own eventually.

When Miss AIEO returned, Zorions was more than ready to leave this place of death, he turned to the leader, " So, is it over?"

"The camp has been broken yes and the goblins scattered to the four winds after your friend here crushed them my late return was to separate a few of them from groups larger than 3. We can return now there will be no more threat from here." Sadly none of my companions were dead it seems or even that injured oh well better luck next time.
Routed the goblin gathering located here during the night and sent them scurrying into the distance. The group was split completely the largest group that would have appeared from them is a group of two. Nothing more. The leader and a goblin priest where slain before they routed the first time as a group a second rout split them up into the many small groupings. Further executions in these large groups was enough to deter any others. Adventurers taking the quest: AIEO, Zorion, Aymir and Sun.
@Generic.Archdemon Note: this may be a bit hard to read sorry about that.
"Nice work!"

Rewards: 225 EXP/Person, 20 G/Person

Reciful

APPRAISED

Giant Spider Silk [SC0503]
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Forest Ranger
  • Locate a Giant Spider Nest.
  • Mark the area as dangerous.
  • Harvest 5 rolls of Giant Spider Silk.
Giant Spider Silk is quite valuable.It is both strong and tensile, with many uses.However, the spiders themselves are terrifying monsters.Be careful not get caught in the web. Rewards:

Character: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'
Lvl: 6 Rank E
Class: Villainess
Race: Children of Chaos

Quest name: Giant Spider Silk

QUEST REPORT:

So Umm you see?... I was strolling at the marshland somewhere in the South.

Eh!..why?.... Well... Its confidential! okay!!... let just say its for food or something like that~

While walking on its muddy Land I came across a abandoned old small Village after Encountering a Mysterious fog that came out of nowhere... Oh by the way the fog contains some short of magic. I guess the Fog is a magic spell itself? but not sure! I can't use normal magic after all.

The thick Fog is covering the entire Village. Each house is empty, very old, & decaying... Its a humanless Village.

While strolling the abandoned Village all alone. One section of the Village is covered By a large amount of Webs... everywhere in that section is covered by Spider web~

Remembering about a Someone requesting Spider silk or something in the Guild board. I became Thrilled & mistakenly Grabbing the spider webs carelessly.

both My hands became stuck on the sticky Webs! The more I struggle the more I got Myself Entangled!!

Then before I noticed... Many-many Spiders of Various Size emerges from the Houses that were covered in Webs! From a Palm sized Spiders up to a huge giant spider bigger than a Stallion!

They are all very Hungry... They want to eat me.

Since its quite dangerous I used My Berserk state Covering My body with Red haze Increasing My Power, in return I'll became more Feral in nature. I manage to crush some palm sized Spiders. But seeing me kill few of them, they became Cautious & the bigger spiders used their webs to farther Entrap me incapacitating My movements.

They slowly crawled towards me with Bloodthirstiness in the Eye full of Hunger. Since there is no other option I manipulated My shadow & materializing Black Hideous Tendrils puncturing some spiders & while at it cutting the webs.

They became enraged & countless spider Emerges everywhere to attack me. I prepared Myself to fight My way out of this, producing many black sharp Tendrils in my shadow. While looking for a escape path.

But the Bloodbath came to a halt before it starts. A telepathic Voice echoes towards the whole abandoned Village.

[ Stop ] the voice said strongly

[ Don't attack her ] the Voice added

The Spiders immediately stop moving & slowly retreated towards their hiding places.

[... You are not one of Humanity aren't you? ] Said By the Mysterious Voice.

[ Yup! not a human, Reciful is Reciful not a part of Humanity~ ] I said truthfully.

[ Then did you come here to Subjugate? How did you enter this forbidden place? no one has set foot in here for countless years ]

[ Dunno~ I'm just walking in the Marshland, then after entering that white fog, Before I knew it I'm no longer in the Marshland but in here somehow... Also I'm not here to kill! ] I said still Entangled By spider webs.

[ !!... Marshland? & You somehow Entered the Barrier unknowingly!?... How?... Could it be... the seal is weakening? ] The voice Muttered.

While she's muttering I freed Myself from the webs & asked the voice.

[ Umm hello~ can I take some Webs please! Also Sorry for killing some of your friends! ] I shouted.

[ Eh!?.... Umm take the webs? Eh?.. O-ok I think? Also its fine they are not My friends... Well no longer anymore. ] The voice muttered in a sad tone.

Then I collected a large amount of Spider Silk

[ Y-you sure we're carefree... Aren't you afraid? You almost got eaten] the Voice asked a question as if in awe.

[ Its fine, I think the usual me is much scarier & long ago I almost Got eaten By something much much worst & terrible ] I said nonchalantly, recalling how My father almost ate me right after my birth.

[ Eh.. really I-i see... Right you're also inhuman yourself aren't you? what manner of Being are you? I can't tell... But somehow I got a familiar feeling ] the Mysterious Voice said being talkative somehow.

[ Hmmm~... I'm something Chaotic, formless & Shadowy... But now I'm currently pure white!!]

[ ????? ]

[ Ok done! Then I'll go back now! Thank You Mysterious Voice! ] finish taking a large amount of Giant Spider Silk.

[ Eh?.... Your leaving already?... Ok.. i see... Umm if its ok... can you tell me your name? ] The voice said in a sad tone.

[ Oh right I'm Reciful 'Innocent Malice'! Thanks again ] saying My farewell waving my hands as I pass through the fog & eventually returning back but weirdly I'm not on the Marshland anymore... But somewhere near the sea?

And so I journey back to the City, the Mysterious fog suddenly Vanish somewhere.

(Not part of the report)

Somewhere inside the Forbidden Abandoned Village. A lady with a lower haft of a monster spider is Smiling as she Mumble.

[ Reciful... Reciful 'Innocent Malice' huh fufufu I see, hm?.. hmmmmmm!?... eh? "Innocent Malice" Eh?.. EHHHHHHHH!! Isn't that the name of an Ancient Evil God who ate countless worlds!!...... No, No there no way~ ]

She Recalled the Image of the White Girl and Immediately Rejected the Idea.

Summary:
• I went to the South.
• I got lost in a Marshland.
• when Night falls a mysterious magical fog appears out of nowhere.
• I found Myself inside a Abandoned Village.
• there is many many many Giant spiders in the village... Really many.
• I got saved By a Mysterious Voice.
I collected a large amount of Spider Silk.
• when I existed the Fog its morning already... & the fog is no longer in there.
• I went back... but I'm no longer in the marshland But instead near a sea somewhere.
• I'm got lost again... 2 day later I meet a caravan & They kindly brought me along back to Scrible.

Last edited:

Leegood

Appraised
Title: Gelderholm Needs Healers!
Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
Required Level: 3
Objectives: Accompany a supply train to Gelderholm and stay there for at least a week as a medic
Rewards: Your stay at Gelderholm will be paid for while your a medic.
EXP: 115 (135)
Money: 0 (15)

When I took the quest I was quite excited and anxious, A war zone? There definitely would be a lot of people that'd need my help. When we were setting off a band of mercenaries hearing about the war were eager to earn their fortune in the defense of Gelderholm acted as the escorts of the supply train.

I was a bit buzzed that I'd half to delay my jobs in scribble at least half a month or more but I wanted to help people. The journey started off easily, there were a few monsters here and there but they were scared off by the mercenaries. There was an attack on day 6 by a group of wolves but those were repelled.

I had to help some of the soldiers, stopping one of them from cutting off their limb since I was able to clean and bandage the wound in time. The following days 7-9 were actually quite peacful. On day 10 it seemed that everything was normal until bandits attacked though it seemed that the bandits were repelled this time too though the mercenaries took some medium ish injuries.

The mercenaries were cheerful though, since it seemed those bandits had a bounty on their heads. Not willing to be forced to drag live bandits through a warzone the mercenary captain just took off the bandits heads and put them in a sack, I was made to stay in a carriage as to not see the sight and as they disposed of the bodies far away from the road.

The last day the mercenaries were able to hunt a large moose like monster and shared the meat with the caravan, I was given an extra large chunk of roasted moose butt for preventing casualties from taking place though I only applied my paltry medical knowledge?

When we were approaching gelderholm it was under attack so the mercenaries formed a spearhead with the caravan behind it and busted through the enemy lines sweeping the enemy away, letting the supply caravan rush into the city while the mercenaries distracted the enemy.
---

When I was lead to the Medical Field tent I stopped myself from throwing up and charged in to help the Healers that were dealing with life threatening injures, for 7 days and 7 nights I had to fight my fatigue as waves of injured soldiers flooded the tent every time there was an attack.

When my shift was over on the last day I fell onto the bunk I was provided and fell asleep immediately since my whole body was very sore from all the medical treatments and 24 hour shifts I had taken during a few of the days here since the wounded don't decide to get wounded during the day only.

Last edited:

Leegood

Appraised
Eye Candy!
  • Sponsor: Gelderholm Military Bar
  • Required Level: N/A
Objectives:
  • Work at the Military Bar for one day
  • Dress in a somewhat revealing, but not too much, clothing
  • Serve drinks and food, while remaining professional and elegant
  • Do not let any soldiers do immoral things
  • (Optional) Obtain tips
After coming back from a literal hell, who wouldn't want a comfortable bed and time to relax? Well, guess what? No time to relax and no good bed, but we have a bar, a real, good one.

It's just that there were simply too little maids and waitresses to help our tired soldiers relax. They had seen muscles and death for far too long, and they were in urgent needs of beauty and elegance. So, for the sake of Gelderholm, could you help us, young beauty?

Just come and serve drinks and food for our soldiers, and we will guarantee a good salary.
Rewards:
  • Other: N/A

When I woke up I realized that I really needed money to stay here, a single day here costed at least 20G at least, that's what I've been told so I took another quest before the receptionist finished appraising the previous quest I took to get here.

I then found myself wearing a maid outfit and doing the same things I did in the Scribble Town bar as I quickly served the bar patrons their drinks while smiling sweetly at them. "Miss one round ova here, We just got some fightin done just now and me muscles is tight!" The man was boasting and flexed his arm.

"That's great sir hero, please, one such as you needs a drink to rest one's arms." I brought a tray of mugs filled with ale and placed it at their table "Thanks lass!" the table cheered and started drinking while talking about what they'd do when the war was over and when they left, They had given some coins as tip.

I continued to serve the bar patrons for the rest of the day and there were not any significant incident that happened, and I learned why when a soldier tried to touch me.

"Oye! youngblood don't do somethin so stupid! this is wartime, in normal times ye would get a fine or something, but right now everything is punished way more harshly! I heard some idiot was caught doing the same thing and was sent to the front line shifts back to back for a week!"

I just smiled and served them their food "Miheros need only spirit and ale to fight those monsters?"
The older soldier cheered at that and after a bit more and and talking with him he started dancing, the whole bar started cheering and singing while drinking more rum.

Last edited:

Leegood

appraised
Charity Work (Gelderholm) [GH0101]
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Explore the city.
  • Find someone who can use your help.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
War has taken a toll on the city of Gelderholm.Food, water, and medical supplies are dwindling.The wounded are hurt, and many jobs remain undone.What role can you play to help? Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
I was exploring the city when I saw a young man passed out on the floor, I went up to him and checked his pulse He's still breathing I checked for any signs of there being any wounds and found a large bruise on his head. Seeing that he was okay I decided to just wake him up.

"Mister wake up."
"Argh....Thanks for waking me up Little Lass, you best be off now" I looked around and saw a low hanging sign nearby, seeing where I looked the man seemed to blush and spoke "I was in a rush and---Flip I'm too late!" The man ran away while I tilted my head.

I spotted a person needing water, so for the rest of that day I was rushing back and forth supplying various people in the city with water, and even delivered to gate guards to help replenish their water supply.

Last edited:

Leegood

Appraised
Bad News [GH0201]
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Office Work (Scribel)
  • Report to the Gelderholm city ministry.
  • Assist with the identification of dead bodies.
  • Inform families of their losses.
  • Conduct social work for affected families.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
Ah, you're the new transfer office worker from Scribel City?I think you'll be pleased to hear we don't get much paper work here. But...—Oh, the soldiers are returning. It looks like they took heavy losses. Come on, we have lots more dead bodies to identify.Then we knock on the door of the families and tell them the bad news.They'll probably break down and cry. There might be orphans.Yeah, it's unpleasant... but our job is to help any way we can. Rewards:
  • Money: 12 G

I looked at the state of the busy office, it was so bust that I signed up to help with the office work.
"Thanks for the help, Here's your tasks."

I worked with family members to identify the dead bodies that were brought back, I would have thrown up but my time in the medical tent really steeled up my stomach. When family members spotted their loved ones in the pile I Consoled them as much as I could.

There were dog tags of dead soldiers who could be brought back or was not intact at all, so I had to go house by house as I informed them of what had happened.

Along the way I found that the only living relatives were children, and so while they were crying I Consoled them as much I could, and informed them that they should work hard to become strong enough to destroy evil monsters like the enemy that was attacking in the future.

When I went back to the office I was a bit depressed, There were quite a few sobbing family members after all.

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Evaluation
Character: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'
Lvl: 6 Rank E
Class: Villainess
Race: Children of Chaos

Quest name: Giant Spider Silk

QUEST REPORT:

So Umm you see?... I was strolling at the marshland somewhere in the South.

Eh!..why?.... Well... Its confidential! okay!!... let just say its for food or something like that~

While walking on its muddy Land I came across a abandoned old small Village after Encountering a Mysterious fog that came out of nowhere... Oh by the way the fog contains some short of magic. I guess the Fog is a magic spell itself? but not sure! I can't use normal magic after all.

The thick Fog is covering the entire Village. Each house is empty, very old, & decaying... Its a humanless Village.

While strolling the abandoned Village all alone. One section of the Village is covered By a large amount of Webs... everywhere in that section is covered by Spider web~

Remembering about a Someone requesting Spider silk or something in the Guild board. I became Thrilled & mistakenly Grabbing the spider webs carelessly.

both My hands became stuck on the sticky Webs! The more I struggle the more I got Myself Entangled!!

Then before I noticed... Many-many Spiders of Various Size emerges from the Houses that were covered in Webs! From a Palm sized Spiders up to a huge giant spider bigger than a Stallion!

They are all very Hungry... They want to eat me.

Since its quite dangerous I used My Berserk state Covering My body with Red haze Increasing My Power, in return I'll became more Feral in nature. I manage to crush some palm sized Spiders. But seeing me kill few of them, they became Cautious & the bigger spiders used their webs to farther Entrap me incapacitating My movements.

They slowly crawled towards me with Bloodthirstiness in the Eye full of Hunger. Since there is no other option I manipulated My shadow & materializing Black Hideous Tendrils puncturing some spiders & while at it cutting the webs.

They became enraged & countless spider Emerges everywhere to attack me. I prepared Myself to fight My way out of this, producing many black sharp Tendrils in my shadow. While looking for a escape path.

But the Bloodbath came to a halt before it starts. A telepathic Voice echoes towards the whole abandoned Village.

[ Stop ] the voice said strongly

[ Don't attack her ] the Voice added

The Spiders immediately stop moving & slowly retreated towards their hiding places.

[... You are not one of Humanity aren't you? ] Said By the Mysterious Voice.

[ Yup! not a human, Reciful is Reciful not a part of Humanity~ ] I said truthfully.

[ Then did you come here to Subjugate? How did you enter this forbidden place? no one has set foot in here for countless years ]

[ Dunno~ I'm just walking in the Marshland, then after entering that white fog, Before I knew it I'm no longer in the Marshland but in here somehow... Also I'm not here to kill! ] I said still Entangled By spider webs.

[ !!... Marshland? & You somehow Entered the Barrier unknowingly!?... How?... Could it be... the seal is weakening? ] The voice Muttered.

While she's muttering I freed Myself from the webs & asked the voice.

[ Umm hello~ can I take some Webs please! Also Sorry for killing some of your friends! ] I shouted.

[ Eh!?.... Umm take the webs? Eh?.. O-ok I think? Also its fine they are not My friends... Well no longer anymore. ] The voice muttered in a sad tone.

Then I collected a large amount of Spider Silk

[ Y-you sure we're carefree... Aren't you afraid? You almost got eaten] the Voice asked a question as if in awe.

[ Its fine, I think the usual me is much scarier & long ago I almost Got eaten By something much much worst & terrible ] I said nonchalantly, recalling how My father almost ate me right after my birth.

[ Eh.. really I-i see... Right you're also inhuman yourself aren't you? what manner of Being are you? I can't tell... But somehow I got a familiar feeling ] the Mysterious Voice said being talkative somehow.

[ Hmmm~... I'm something Chaotic, formless & Shadowy... But now I'm currently pure white!!]

[ ????? ]

[ Ok done! Then I'll go back now! Thank You Mysterious Voice! ] finish taking a large amount of Giant Spider Silk.

[ Eh?.... Your leaving already?... Ok.. i see... Umm if its ok... can you tell me your name? ] The voice said in a sad tone.

[ Oh right I'm Reciful 'Innocent Malice'! Thanks again ] saying My farewell waving my hands as I pass through the fog & eventually returning back but weirdly I'm not on the Marshland anymore... But somewhere near the sea?

And so I journey back to the City, the Mysterious fog suddenly Vanish somewhere.

(Not part of the report)

Somewhere inside the Forbidden Abandoned Village. A lady with a lower haft of a monster spider is Smiling as she Mumble.

[ Reciful... Reciful 'Innocent Malice' huh fufufu I see, hm?.. hmmmmmm!?... eh? "Innocent Malice" Eh?.. EHHHHHHHH!! Isn't that the name of an Ancient Evil God who ate countless worlds!!...... No, No there no way~ ]

She Recalled the Image of the White Girl and Immediately Rejected the Idea.

Summary:
• I went to the South.
• I got lost in a Marshland.
• when Night falls a mysterious magical fog appears out of nowhere.
• I found Myself inside a Abandoned Village.
• there is many many many Giant spiders in the village... Really many.
• I got saved By a Mysterious Voice.
I collected a large amount of Spider Silk.
• when I existed the Fog its morning already... & the fog is no longer in there.
• I went back... but I'm no longer in the marshland But instead near a sea somewhere.
• I'm got lost again... 2 day later I meet a caravan & They kindly brought me along back to Scrible.
Good work! Mysterious as always!

*stamps*

Reward:
OOC: Remember to mark as evaluated

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Evaluation
When I took the quest I was quite excited and anxious, A war zone? There definitely would be a lot of people that'd need my help. When we were setting off a band of mercenaries hearing about the war were eager to earn their fortune in the defense of Gelderholm acted as the escorts of the supply train.

I was a bit buzzed that I'd half to delay my jobs in scribble at least half a month or more but I wanted to help people. The journey started off easily, there were a few monsters here and there but they were scared off by the mercenaries. There was an attack on day 6 by a group of wolves but those were repelled.

I had to help some of the soldiers, stopping one of them from cutting off their limb since I was able to clean and bandage the wound in time. The following days 7-9 were actually quite peacful. On day 10 it seemed that everything was normal until bandits attacked though it seemed that the bandits were repelled this time too though the mercenaries took some medium ish injuries.

The mercenaries were cheerful though, since it seemed those bandits had a bounty on their heads. Not willing to be forced to drag live bandits through a warzone the mercenary captain just took off the bandits heads and put them in a sack, I was made to stay in a carriage as to not see the sight and as they disposed of the bodies far away from the road.

The last day the mercenaries were able to hunt a large moose like monster and shared the meat with the caravan, I was given an extra large chunk of roasted moose butt for preventing casualties from taking place though I only applied my paltry medical knowledge?

When we were approaching gelderholm it was under attack so the mercenaries formed a spearhead with the caravan behind it and busted through the enemy lines sweeping the enemy away, letting the supply caravan rush into the city while the mercenaries distracted the enemy.
---

When I was lead to the Medical Field tent I stopped myself from throwing up and charged in to help the Healers that were dealing with life threatening injures, for 7 days and 7 nights I had to fight my fatigue as waves of injured soldiers flooded the tent every time there was an attack.

When my shift was over on the last day I fell onto the bunk I was provided and fell asleep immediately since my whole body was very sore from all the medical treatments and 24 hour shifts I had taken during a few of the days here since the wounded don't decide to get wounded during the day only.
Stay safe Leti!

*stamps*

Rewards: Your stay at Gelderholm will be paid for while your a medic.
EXP: 115 (135)
Money: 0 (15)

OOC: Remember to mark as evaluated

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Evaluation
When I woke up I realized that I really needed money to stay here, a single day here costed at least 20G at least, that's what I've been told so I took another quest before the receptionist finished appraising the previous quest I took to get here.

I then found myself wearing a maid outfit and doing the same things I did in the Scribble Town bar as I quickly served the bar patrons their drinks while smiling sweetly at them. "Miss one round ova here, We just got some fightin done just now and me muscles is tight!" The man was boasting and flexed his arm.

"That's great sir hero, please, one such as you needs a drink to rest one's arms." I brought a tray of mugs filled with ale and placed it at their table "Thanks lass!" the table cheered and started drinking while talking about what they'd do when the war was over and when they left, They had given some coins as tip.

I continued to serve the bar patrons for the rest of the day and there were not any significant incident that happened, and I learned why when a soldier tried to touch me.

"Oye! youngblood don't do somethin so stupid! this is wartime, in normal times ye would get a fine or something, but right now everything is punished way more harshly! I heard some idiot was caught doing the same thing and was sent to the front line shifts back to back for a week!"

I just smiled and served them their food "Miheros need only spirit and ale to fight those monsters?"
The older soldier cheered at that and after a bit more and and talking with him he started dancing, the whole bar started cheering and singing while drinking more rum.
Good work and stay safe out there!

*stamps*

Rewards:
  • Other: N/A

OOC: Mark evaluated