Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Reception Desk

Himekawa

Vadrifel walks into the guild. "Maybe everyone was confused by my appearance or something because all i could hear about was somethin' about "glowing pink metal wings" or something along those lines but aside from rumors about my appearance i did hear some strange stuff."
"well, i heard something about a "little kid with burning hair" and "a small boy who's voice changes, and he disappears from sight at random." something about the one with burning hair appearing during the slime raid. I saw a corpse near the sewers, dont really know if it was the rats or a supicious person though, but the corpse looked relatively okay. so it was probably murder. it was near the exits out of the city from the sewers."
"so, to review,
A.) Heard rumors about myself, a kid with flaming hair, and a small boy who disappears.
B.) I saw a corpse near the sewers, it looks untouched aside for a few stab wounds so it was probably murder. said body was located near the exit out of the sewers and out of the city.
and that's about all i learned on my expedition. maybe the body was killed by rats, but i just figured you'd want to know of something like a body."
A guild worker looked at the report.

"Well... this is a murder, alright. No way for a rat to commit a stab wound. Though... I wonder why the kid is a person of interest to the guild? There is too many otherworlders here... for the disappearance, something to be noted though."

OOC: Reward: 50 EXP/3G. Mark it as evaluated, please.

Last edited:

Himekawa

Unreviewed
Niv walks in again, less covered in cuts this time, but still slightly irritated looking. she places a foul-smelling bag on the bar and starts speaking
"Killed some goblins. 3 of em'. annoying buggers dont get distracted much. tried surrounding them with my flaming bullets and they didnt even flinch. so i fired them all at once, nothing happened that time either. luckily though to me this is kinda like fighting human v human to you guys, since im so small. plus the two of them that melee'd used wooden weapons, one tied together by string, so when they swung while my aura was active their sticks started to burn. still, those stone throwers are annoying." she pokes at one of the bruises on her face. "hunting goblins is such a pain..." she looks irritated for a moment, then switches it up "well, anyways, those three dont seem to be associated with any tribes or hordes or anything so it should be fine."
"Umm... three goblin ears... counted." The receptionist said. she then took a bag of money and gave it to the adventurer in front of her.

"Thank you... for your work..."

OOC:please mark it as evaluated; 50EXP/30G

Himekawa

Rank E Promotion Exam [Evaluation Needed]

Sponsor
Scribel City Adventurer's Guild
Objectives
  • Survive for two weeks without any weapon except a knife.
  • Travel through Gem's Ravine and climb Bighorn Mountain.
  • Retrieve an egg from a Giant Kukuu Bird Nest.
  • Return to Scribel City with the egg intact.
Description
So you think you're strong enough to be Rank E? Pfft~ Don't get too cocky just because you've beaten up a few goblins with a fancy sword!

If you want to be Rank E, prove to me that you can survive in the wilderness without your precious weapons. I'll be confiscating those for safekeeping~ You can have a knife instead. Much of the world is wilderness and filled with monsters, so you won't survive for long if you can't handle a simple camping trip~! Of course, there will be monsters as you make your journey through Gem's Ravine. How will you handle them?
At the end of the canyon, please climb Bighorn Mountain. A colony of Giant Kukuu Birds make their nests close to the peak. Kukuu Birds are known to kidnap eggs from other species and raise them as their own, so you'll find all sorts of random creatures wandering the mountain. Please retrieve an egg from a Giant Kukuu Nest and escape with it. You better keep it intact, or else you fail!

Feeling confident yet? If you're not ready, come back and talk to me another day!
Reward
EXP:
Money:
30 G
Items:
Rank E Certificate
Random Egg (it might hatch!)

It's been a few days since the slime raid and Vesper has been idling him and recovering the stamina. When he's ready for the Rank E Quest, Vesper head on over to the Guild Building. He receive the quest and travel to Gem's Ravine and arrived in a few hours. Vesper had gotten a knife from the guild's weaponry and purchased a large piece of linen from the city's tailor, and some rope and study strings. Thus, he began his first week.
On the first day, Vesper search the surrounding woods for fallen branches and large sticks. He had decided to settle on a field of green that's generally flat and in an opening, a dozen trees nearby. He picked up sticks and fallen branches whenever he spotted one and brought them batch by batch back to his campsite.

Vesper break off the small branches on the all branches until it look like a staff. He tied several together so it look like 2 trapezoid on the ground, standing apart. Then he attach them together with 2 more cleaned off branches, finally throwing the large linen cloth on top of the mixture of branches. It now look like a tent that's large enough for Vesper to sleep in.

For the fireplace, he collect some rocks and stones and build it a few meters from his tent. He took the broken off sticks and throw in the fireplace. Vesper next search the riverside for flints and found a pile. He took 2 and brought them together to create fire for the fireplace. Nighttime has fallen and Vesper took a corn from the 2 basket of produce in his spatial ring and roast it over the blazing fire. He eat his dinner and went to sleep 20 minutes later.

The next morning, Vesper woke up after sleeping late and cleaned his teeth from peppermint from his storage ring. He had a very simple breakfast of bean congee which he got from his food ring and went to work. He spend the noon breaking up and sharpening the flints by chipping off the edges, then took several study, long sticks and tied them together with the flint stones. Vesper also pluck off a several of his own loose, light blue feathers and finally turn them all into batches of make shift arrows.

He ate lotus seeds and taro for lunch and spend entire afternoon making a make shift bow. By early in the night, he proud surveyed his finished set of bow and arrow. Vesper had barbecued corn for dinner and went to sleep.

Vesper spend the next two days hunting wild game and roasting them into jerky. On the 5th day, he packed up his things and put everything into his storage rings. As he travel, Vesper encounter quite a few big and small monsters. He struggled with a bird type monster known as Hagsfiend with blueish black feathers. He conveniently change into his bird form which is little larger than the hagsfiend and both birds clawed at each other. Vesper won ultimately and continued his way. He encounter a monster vine which tries the strangle him. Vesper fought with it with his knife and escaped. It's early evening and he's feeling tired from all that fight so he found a place to settle down for the night.

For the next two days, Vesper traveled through the ravine while fighting monster. Though he have quite the good stamina, it still left him tired by nightfall. And because of that, he's also quite hungry each time and finished an entire basket of produce and two bags of lotus seeds.

On the first day of the 2nd week, Vesper finally arrived at the foot of Bighorn Mountain. In the morning he got up and eat a breakfast of rice buns and bean congee. Vesper scan the mountain from his position and made up a plan in his mind.

When he's ready, Vesper start to make his went up the mountain. He climb up the mountain slope in a steady pace, afraid to get tire and run out of breath. Near early evening, Vesper found a found a less steep area close to a flat terrain and settled down for the night. For the next 2 days, he climb the mountain none stop and finally arrived at the top in the evening.

Vesper woke up with the dawn on the forth day and went to survey the Giant Kukuu Bird colony at the peak. He took his bow and arrow and aimed a few at the birds, alarming them. Several of them got up and flew in his direction. As they close in, Vesper quickly aimed a few more at the group. It hit a few of them as the kukuu birds that got hit fall to the ground. This angered the others and Vesper changed into bird form. He proudly flap his light blue wings and fought with the group.

Vesper fought halfheartedly and escape from the still fighting group which didn't notice. He close in on the nests and the kukuu birds that remained to guard the nest quickly notice him. Several flew towards him and Vesper dodged them nimbly and dove for an egg with a shell resembling the staryy night sky and snatched it with his claw. The group that was fighting him finally notice what's wrong and proceed to chase him. Thus, as he flew down the mountain at top speed, Vesper had a group of kukuu birds chasing him.

They lost him eventually and give up and since Vesper is traveling in bird form and going down the mountain, it took 2 days to reach the bottom of Bighorn Mountain. With the Starry egg still in his talons, Vesper traveled back to Scribel City by air in luan form.

Ice Mage Vesper - Level 4
GenderMaleRaceLuanLevel4 [2260/1,200]
Age19ClassIce ElementalistMoney737.50 Gold
Appearance

wi00jvja.4xx (1).jpg
Personality
Vesper is positive and proud youth like most of his kins. He's also rather two faced, showing a positive and amicable image to people who he just met or hardly knows and shows his friends and family a rather annoyingly arrogant person. He's adaptive and can read situations and knows when to retreat, a useful survival skill.
Backstory
Vesper, a name that means the Evening Star, is born of the Luan Race. A bird race with similarities to the phoenix and born with the innate ability to control ice.

He grew up loving music which he occasionally use to control beasts and puppets with his white jade flute. A form of puppeting from his homeland. As a member of his race, Vesper is exceptional with the ice element.

Vesper has a love for music so he can play a variety of traditional Chinese instruments. He raise a large lotus pond and rows of begonia tree and peach blossoms.
Skills/Inventory

InventoryDescriptionSkillDescription
Spatial RingA ring with a miniature space use for storageIce ManipulationThe ability to control and manipulate ice to his very imagination
Qi MingQi Ming is the Chinese word for Vesper. It's a long sword with a passive sword spirit inside which hangs a jade tassel.Music PuppetingUsing musical instruments channeled with mana to control beasts and puppets
Frost BowCreated using ice and his own True Blood Essence which contained the purest of ice energyArchery ProficiencyExceptional ability with the bow and arrow
White Jade FluteA long horizontal flute made of white jade which hang a jade tasselDivine SenseAn all purpose soul like part of all human, just some knows it's existence some don't. It can be a spatial storage, the size depend on your mental powers. It can also be used for out of body travels, communicate search your surroundings, and if you have the ability, invade other's minds. (Action not recommended as it can result in fatal injuries if your divine sense is attacked in the progress)
Flying SwordMainly used as an aerial transportation tool, it can be also used to attack enemies in form of flying swords. Attack moves are controlled by user's soul, divine sense, spiritual energy or mana power.
Spatial Ring Items and Quest Rewards
10 Bags of Lotus SeedsWhite round bean like seeds the size of a small round pill from Lotus Pods
Exotic Fruits and VegetablesPurple Yam, Taro, Persimmon, Durian, Lychee, Rambutan, and Dragon Fruits
5 Sugar CaneBamboo like plant that can be chews after slicing off the outer skin, it taste sweet
2 Bags of Cane SugarOrganic Sugar made from cane, without the cancer causing environmentally damaging pesticides
5 RationsFood for emergencies including salted fish, bean congee, and rice buns
Basket of Fresh ProduceCorns, Apples, Bananas, Tomatoes, Potatoes, Etc.
"I just have to wonder, mister. What will happen if you are attacked at night? Though, since you are alright, on the behalf of the guild, I congratulate you for your new rank. May you be able to survive and grow from now on." The receptionist said as she returned the egg to the adventurer in front of her.

"Here's 30G as your reward. For the certificate, please pick it up here three days from now."

OOC: please mark this as evaluated/appraised. reward 250EXP/30G/rank E certificate/egg.

Reciful

APPRAISED

Forest Blight [SC0602]
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 6
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Forest Ranger
  • Search the forest for Blight.
  • Exterminate a Blighted area.
  • Do not burn down the whole forest.
Forest Blights are awakened plants that have been tainted by evil.
They are infectious, meaning a diseased plant will spread to healthy forest.
While not weak individually, wandering through a small forest of Blight can be dangerous.
You'd never know when the tree stump you're standing on suddenly tries to kill you.
Rewards:
  • Money: 20 G
  • Other: n/a
Character: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'
Lvl: 8 Rank E
Class: Villainess
Race: Children of Chaos

Quest name: Forest Blight
Quest Report:
A certain Red Riding Hood is walking alone at the forest in the dead of the night.

A Red Cloak covering her pure white Simple Dress. A Hood which hide her White Hair, Alabaster White face & Glowing Red Eye.

Upon the path her bare foot threads, She create behind her a particular red trail in the forest as she walks.

The Red Riding Hood name is Reciful 'Innocent Malice' She's is in the forest in search of a sinister evil aura leaking out somewhere deep into the woods...

[ *Sigh*.... They finally stop coming... Poor beings corrupted By Miasma (Evil mana) they fall deep & lose their sanity forever ]

She said after Tearing apart one crazy Goblin covered in sinister smoke of evil. That goblin who block her path..Now became the new addition to Reciful Red Trail.

[ Oh what's this.... I see... so It's you the one responsible for those greetings? ]

Reciful muttered in a amused Voice while glaring down at the one responsible for her getting attacked since she entered the forest.... The source of the irregularity, a flower tainted by evil.

A Black Flower covered in pulsing Purple, Red, Violet Evil Aura... The source of the forest corruption a blight

Its a new born blight, not strong yet & its infected area is still small only Covering few Tree & plants around it.... But if leave alone this will be very soon became troublesome.

[ Now then, since I find you... I'll have you know that you are perishable, you who do not know its place... Spreading Evil only to be found by me.. a far greater evil ]

Reciful point her hand at the Black Flower covered in Miasma.

[ Mana gather into me & be tainted in Darkness ---- ]

As Reciful said her chant..but before she finished her words... Something strange happens.

The Miasma In the surrounding area... Became Influenced by Reciful's spell chant. She felt that she's dominating the Blights Corruption & absording the Evil Mana(Miasma) in the forest.

[.... What?..... The Miasma( Evil mana) Gathered into me & became mine.... What? ]

The Black Flower tried to fight back By attempting to regain control of its stolen Aura... But to no avail.... Reciful's Darkness is far stronger & far Sinister than the flower blight.

Soon even the Black Flower Vanished into a Black haze & became absorbed into Reciful.

Now the Forest Blight is gone... Absorbed By a Much greater Darkness unintentionally.

[..........] Reciful is shocked a bit. But after falling in deep thoughts she let go of the matter & Went back to the city.

Last edited:

Euphoria723

Unevaluated

Character: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'
Lvl: 8 Rank E
Class: Villainess
Race: Children of Chaos

Quest name: Forest Blight
Quest Report:
A certain Red Riding Hood is walking alone at the forest in the dead of the night.

A Red Cloak covering her pure white Simple Dress. A Hood which hide her White Hair, Alabaster White face & Glowing Red Eye.

Upon the path her bare foot threads, She create behind her a particular red trail in the forest as she walks.

The Red Riding Hood name is Reciful 'Innocent Malice' She's is in the forest in search of a sinister evil aura leaking out somewhere deep into the woods...

[ *Sigh*.... They finally stop coming... Poor beings corrupted By Miasma (Evil mana) they fall deep & lose their sanity forever ]

She said after Tearing apart one crazy Goblin covered in sinister smoke of evil. That goblin who block her path..Now became the new addition to Reciful Red Trail.

[ Oh what's this.... I see... so It's you the one responsible for those greetings? ]

Reciful muttered in a amused Voice while glaring down at the one responsible for her getting attacked since she entered the forest.... The source of the irregularity, a flower tainted by evil.

A Black Flower covered in pulsing Purple, Red, Violet Evil Aura... The source of the forest corruption a blight

Its a new born blight, not strong yet & its infected area is still small only Covering few Tree & plants around it.... But if leave alone this will be very soon became troublesome.

[ Now then, since I find you... I'll have you know that you are perishable, you who do not know its place... Spreading Evil only to be found by me.. a far greater evil ]

Reciful point her hand at the Black Flower covered in Miasma.

[ Mana gather into me & be tainted in Darkness ---- ]

As Reciful said her chant..but before she finished her words... Something strange happens.

The Miasma In the surrounding area... Became Influenced by Reciful's spell chant. She felt that she's dominating the Blights Corruption & absording the Evil Mana(Miasma) in the forest.

[.... What?..... The Miasma( Evil mana) Gathered into me & became mine.... What? ]

The Black Flower tried to fight back By attempting to regain control of its stolen Aura... But to no avail.... Reciful's Darkness is far stronger & far Sinister than the flower blight.

Soon even the Black Flower Vanished into a Black haze & became absorbed into Reciful.

Now the Forest Blight is gone... Absorbed By a Much greater Darkness unintentionally.

[..........] Reciful is shocked a bit. But after falling in deep thoughts she let go of the matter & Went back to the city.
[Evaluated]
"It's always a pity to see Blights. Here's 20 gold coins for your good work."

Reward: 220 EXP, 20G​

Nivateth

evaluated
It's Time to be a Maid! [SC0110]
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Spend a day cleaning the Tavern.
  • Help out around the Tavern.
So you know that Tavern where a bunch of adventurer's live?
Since it's owned by the government, the guild will pay for you to work there.
Sweep the floors, do the laundry, wash the dishes, help out at the bar...
Rewards:
  • Money: 10 G
Niv comes back in fully healed after a day of work at the tavern "worked at the tavern again today. here's the report" she places a paper on the desk.
Worked at the inn today. cleaned a whole bunch, Why does adventurer clothing smell so bad? anyways, i cleaned it all the same way i always did, using my mana to warm my mana for the drying and warming around my hand to heat up water. still too short to work the bar so i just cleaned for hours.

Last edited:

FenrIIrz

> > >
Fragments of a Torn Map [SR0704]
  • Sponsor: Pirate Captain
  • Required Level: 7
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: The Captain’s Test
  • Track down a rival pirate crew.
  • Determine if they still possess the map piece.
  • Utilize any means necessary to extort its location.
  • Collect one of the map fragments.
Once upon a time, six young pirates sat in a tavern.As friends, comrades, they shared rum and split the spoils.One pirate opened a bottle and discovered a stunning treasure map.Greedy, the pirates killed each other over the map’s possession.With a torn map and splintered crew, each pirate set out their own path.This was decades ago. Your captain wants to settle an old score. Rewards:
  • Money: 15 G
  • Other: N/A
> > >
Once again, Kingsley has called me to the captain cabin. He’s such a slave driver. I was told to come in fully armed, I think this task will be important somehow.

“Tokai! I got a job for you.” Kingsley handed me a sketch of a man with red hair and a black eye patch.

“Who is this guy, captain?”

“Your target. I need you to track down this guy and take a piece of the map from him. Kill him even he doesn’t have it.”

“A piece? I assume that we need all of them. And I heard there also another group looking for it.”

“We already got one, there another four with others at the moment. You don’t have to worry about that group. This is a different one. Once we got our hand on that piece, we search for other five.”

“Rogers. I will finish this as soon as possible.”

“Godspeed, lad.”

I went to the tavern and sat down at the counter. I secretly passed down to picture to the bartender while receiving my drink. He put the picture behind the counter and stared at it.

“How much do you want about him” He whispered.

“Location and weapons.”

“He’s spotted at the inn in the southern part of the town this morning. He got twin axes and a pair of pistols.”

“You know which room?”

“Third floor. Second right room from the end.”

“Thanks.” I paid him for the drink and information before leaving the bar.

I walked through the alley and picked up a few strands of rope. I climbed up the building from the alley. When I arrived on top of the inn, I tied the ropes to the chimney and tossed them down the roof. I rappelled down the building until I reach the third floor. The guy was in the room. I pulled out a pistol and fire at his head.

“That’s nasty. Maybe I should learn another magic for a more stealthy approach.”

The window shattered and ‘parts’ spewed inside the room. I quickly entered the room and locked the door. The piece was found on his body inside his shirt pocket.

“And~ Free stuff!”

2x Frankish axe
2x Flintlock Pistol
1x Black powder pouch
1x Copper ring
1x Pair of old boot(?)
+23 Gold

Last edited:

FenrIIrz

> > >
Objectives:
Once upon a time, six young pirates sat in a tavern.As friends, comrades, they shared rum and split the spoils.One pirate opened a bottle and discovered a stunning treasure map.Greedy, the pirates killed each other over the map’s possession.With a torn map and splintered crew, each pirate set out their own path.This was decades ago. Your captain wants to settle an old score. Rewards:
> > >
“Is it this island, boss?” One of the crew asked.

“Definitely this island. Continue digging, we will find that map before the sunset.”

We were on the beach digging the sand. The intel said that the piece is on this island. However, our group didn’t find anything in the morning. We searched the beach and the crates that ended up here with the waves.

“Captain. I’m gonna go fishing.” I picked up a fishing rod from our ship and met with my captain.

“What? You ditching.”

“I found the map. It is not on the beach”

“Hoh~ You must have found it to make that claim. Where is it?”

I pointed at the one tree near us. There was a small box tied to a branch, it’s very hard to spot since the box has the same colour as the tree and leaves are blocking. Kingsley stared at the branch for a few second and started laughing.

“LADS. NO FREE DINNER TONIGHT IF Y’ALL CANNOT FIND THE MAP!”

“FUCK!” The crews shouted

“You’re not gonna tell them?

“Haha! Let them suffer for a bit.”

Last edited:

Euphoria723

> >

Objectives:
Once upon a time, six young pirates sat in a tavern.
As friends, comrades, they shared rum and split the spoils.
One pirate opened a bottle and discovered a stunning treasure map.
Greedy, the pirates killed each other over the map’s possession.
With a torn map and splintered crew, each pirate set out their own path.
This was decades ago. Your captain wants to settle an old score.
Rewards:
> > >

She wondered. Despite some book depicted them as walking pigs, the orcs was always one large monster in the stories. muscular, large frame. Master of combat as they wield their weapon with finesse and brute strength. Pot belly. It was certainly not these ones in front of her.

The orcs in front of her were small humanoid pig-like creatures. They had an upturned pig nose and two long teeth that were always visible. They had a fur tuft on their chest. They wore a hard helmet with three spikes and a belt on their stomach. They all wielded a spiked club.

That shattered her images of orc in stories. She could not believe that these people were orc in the fantasy books. Was she mistaken?

"Orc pirates?" She muttered, still in disbelief. Perhaps she was wrong.

"That's us." she was sceptical. He continued. "What business do you have with the great orc pirate?"

"Captain Toga asked for the map. 20 years ago, you have taken one fragment of it."

He snorted. "And?"

"I'd like to take it from you."

"You are really funny. Guys, Break her bones."

Did that mean she had to kill him? She had been trying to clamp on her violent tendency, trying to not cause excessive damage. She had failed a few times, sure. Perhaps she could just threaten them?

She navigated herself to the edge of the ship, sending a tendril of water to connect to the ocean. With this, it was a check. Using her connection, she made a water wall that loomed on the ship from the starboard direction.

"Can I have the map, please?"

---

This was the last of the map. With this, the captain should have no excuse to delay to fetch her, right? She sat on the town's square, waiting for the captain's bird to come. At last, this blasted map quest has been completed.
[Evaluated]
"Good work and nice water ability."​
Rewards:

Euphoria723

Once again, Kingsley has called me to the captain cabin. He’s such a slave driver. I was told to come in fully armed, I think this task will be important somehow.

“Tokai! I got a job for you.” Kingsley handed me a sketch of a man with red hair and a black eye patch.

“Who is this guy, captain?”

“Your target. I need you to track down this guy and take a piece of the map from him. Kill him even he doesn’t have it.”

“A piece? I assume that we need all of them. And I heard there also another group looking for it.”

“We already got one, there another four with others at the moment. You don’t have to worry about that group. This is a different one. Once we got our hand on that piece, we search for other five.”

“Rogers. I will finish this as soon as possible.”

“Godspeed, lad.”

I went to the tavern and sat down at the counter. I secretly passed down to picture to the bartender while receiving my drink. He put the picture behind the counter and stared at it.

“How much do you want about him” He whispered.

“Location and weapons.”

“He’s spotted at the inn in the southern part of the town this morning. He got twin axes and a pair of pistols.”

“You know which room?”

“Third floor. Second right room from the end.”

“Thanks.” I paid him for the drink and information before leaving the bar.

I walked through the alley and picked up a few strands of rope. I climbed up the building from the alley. When I arrived on top of the inn, I tied the ropes to the chimney and tossed them down the roof. I rappelled down the building until I reach the third floor. The guy was in the room. I pulled out a pistol and fire at his head.

“That’s nasty. Maybe I should learn another magic for a more stealthy approach.”

The window shattered and ‘parts’ spewed inside the room. I quickly entered the room and locked the door. The piece was found on his body inside his shirt pocket.

“And~ Free stuff!”

2x Frankish axe
2x Flintlock Pistol
1x Black powder pouch
1x Copper ring
1x Pair of old boot(?)
+23 Gold
[Evaluated]
"A ruthless solution to complete the task, I like your type."​
Reward:

Himekawa

Evaluated > > >

Hello? I just arrived and I'm lost! [SC0001]
Objectives:
  • Figure out where the heck you are.
  • Locate the Adventurer's Guild.
  • Survive your first day.
Arriving in a brand new world always comes with culture shock.
Come visit the Adventurer's Guild! We're experts on dealing with Otherworlders.
If we can't answer your questions, at least we can point you in the right direction!
You'll definitely survive your first day without a problem... probably!
Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
> > >

"Why must I be the one who register?" Dharc muttered.

'Well... aren't you the guy here?' Hiita voice echoed in his head. 'What happened to chivalry? Are you going to hide behind girls like us?'

"You four are stronger than me though. Lyna and I are weaker than you girls." Dharc complained.

'In magic? Sure. But you've tested it yourself right? Our magic don't work here. Physically? Even you can overpower me, and I am the tomboy of the group. Alright, your turn is up. Go register.'

"Welcome to adventurer guild! would you like to register?" The receptionist in front of him said with a smile.

"Yes..."

---

"So, with that being done, our next destination is the library. Aussa, want to switch?" Dharc muttered.

'Yes.'

Dharc closed his eyes for a moment. When he opened his eyes, he found himself in the library of their soul.

"So, girls. What is our planning for now?" Dharc said as he faced the four.

"I'm going to look at the slimes. I want to see if I can establish a bond with it." Eria said.

"I have no other plan. So letting Eria come out after Aussa exhausted herself reading is alright with me." Hiita said.

"Me too." Wynn said.

"I'm fine with it too." Lyna said.

"Well..." Dharc began. "In the case we can't use our magic, I'm thinking of learning to wield weapon. How about it?"

"That's probably for the best. I guess I should pick one up too. Wynn, Lyna? Aussa, do you want to learn to wield weapon?" Hiita said, her hand touching the brown book on the desk.

'Pole or staff.' Aussa voice echoed in the room.

"Okay. Wynn, Lyna?" Hiita said.

"I'll pass for now. Nothing comes to mind." Lyna said.

"A sword, maybe?" Wynn said.

"Dharc, what do you want to learn?"

"I'm planning to take up bow." Dharc replied.

"Then, I'm taking the spear. After Eria's done with her experiment, are you going to do it or me, Dharc?"

"I'm alright with it."

---

Dharc felt that Aussa was the best learner between them. Her own shelves was the fullest, and her memories was organized really neatly. Reading Aussa's memory at their library, Dharc found out that this world was called Tonia. He was surprised that they were in a different world altogether.

According to the book, the Scribel City was the only one that has the Gate. The price of using the gate from this side was really expensive, that Dharc thought they would be stuck here for forseeable future.

Dharc saw that Eria wanted to switch in. If Aussa was going to be let loose, she could just spend her days in the library. since they have to secure their lodging too, Eria pleaded for Aussa to switch out with her.

'One book.' Aussa said. They had not been able to separate her from her book. But with one promise, Dharc knew that she would honor this one.

With that, Dharc waited.

Last edited:

Euphoria723

> > >

Hello? I just arrived and I'm lost! [SC0001]
Objectives:
  • Figure out where the heck you are.
  • Locate the Adventurer's Guild.
  • Survive your first day.
Arriving in a brand new world always comes with culture shock.
Come visit the Adventurer's Guild! We're experts on dealing with Otherworlders.
If we can't answer your questions, at least we can point you in the right direction!
You'll definitely survive your first day without a problem... probably!
Rewards:
> > >

"Why must I be the one who register?" Dharc muttered.

'Well... aren't you the guy here?' Hiita voice echoed in his head. 'What happened to chivalry? Are you going to hide behind girls like us?'

"You four are stronger than me though. Lyna and I are weaker than you girls." Dharc complained.

'In magic? Sure. But you've tested it yourself right? Our magic don't work here. Physically? Even you can overpower me, and I am the tomboy of the group. Alright, your turn is up. Go register.'

"Welcome to adventurer guild! would you like to register?" The receptionist in front of him said with a smile.

"Yes..."

---

"So, with that being done, our next destination is the library. Aussa, want to switch?" Dharc muttered.

'Yes.'

Dharc closed his eyes for a moment. When he opened his eyes, he found himself in the library of their soul.

"So, girls. What is our planning for now?" Dharc said as he faced the four.

"I'm going to look at the slimes. I want to see if I can establish a bond with it." Eria said.

"I have no other plan. So letting Eria come out after Aussa exhausted herself reading is alright with me." Hiita said.

"Me too." Wynn said.

"I'm fine with it too." Lyna said.

"Well..." Dharc began. "In the case we can't use our magic, I'm thinking of learning to wield weapon. How about it?"

"That's probably for the best. I guess I should pick one up too. Wynn, Lyna? Aussa, do you want to learn to wield weapon?" Hiita said, her hand touching the brown book on the desk.

'Pole or staff.' Aussa voice echoed in the room.

"Okay. Wynn, Lyna?" Hiita said.

"I'll pass for now. Nothing comes to mind." Lyna said.

"A sword, maybe?" Wynn said.

"Dharc, what do you want to learn?"

"I'm planning to take up bow." Dharc replied.

"Then, I'm taking the spear. After Eria's done with her experiment, are you going to do it or me, Dharc?"

"I'm alright with it."

---

Dharc felt that Aussa was the best learner between them. Her own shelves was the fullest, and her memories was organized really neatly. Reading Aussa's memory at their library, Dharc found out that this world was called Tonia. He was surprised that they were in a different world altogether.

According to the book, the Scribel City was the only one that has the Gate. The price of using the gate from this side was really expensive, that Dharc thought they would be stuck here for forseeable future.

Dharc saw that Eria wanted to switch in. If Aussa was going to be let loose, she could just spend her days in the library. since they have to secure their lodging too, Eria pleaded for Aussa to switch out with her.

'One book.' Aussa said. They had not been able to separate her from her book. But with one promise, Dharc knew that she would honor this one.

With that, Dharc waited.
[Evaluated]
"Welcome to the Scribel City, young man."​
Rewards:

Himekawa

Evaluated

> > >

Um, where can I get a toothbrush? [SC0004]
Objectives:
  • Realize that you are unable to maintain a routine from your old life.
  • Find a solution to get around it... or not.
The culture shock continues!
Do they sell bath soap here? Underwear?
What am I going to do without my quantum teleporter?
OMG, my mana-phone is going to run out of battery! :blob_upset:
Rewards:
> > >

"Ugh... So expensive." Eria complained.

After selling all their staves and reagents, the money they had was only 500G. The beginner book of spells was 1200G. At this point, they would have to relearn their own elements, and she didn't know how long must they accumulate the money to buy one. Would Aussa be able to find one in the library?

She wanted to complain at the high prices. But everyone seemed to accept it. So how would she do it? This was clearly a ripoff, she thought.

For now, she just have to let Aussa spend her time at the library. It was clearly the best use of their time, other than working on quests for money. She was even tempted to be a merchant.

She returned. Today's exploration of the market ended with their staves sold and 500G in return. Thus, she gave control to Hiita.

Last edited:

Euphoria723

> > >

Um, where can I get a toothbrush? [SC0004]
Objectives:
  • Realize that you are unable to maintain a routine from your old life.
  • Find a solution to get around it... or not.
The culture shock continues!
Do they sell bath soap here? Underwear?
What am I going to do without my quantum teleporter?
OMG, my mana-phone is going to run out of battery! :blob_upset:
Rewards:
> > >

"Ugh... So expensive." Eria complained.

After selling all their staves and reagents, the money they had was only 500G. The beginner book of spells was 1200G. At this point, they would have to relearn their own elements, and she didn't know how long must they accumulate the money to buy one. Would Aussa be able to find one in the library?

She wanted to complain at the high prices. But everyone seemed to accept it. So how would she do it? This was clearly a ripoff, she thought.

For now, she just have to let Aussa spend her time at the library. It was clearly the best use of their time, other than working on quests for money. She was even tempted to be a merchant.

She returned. Today's exploration of the market ended with their staves sold and 500G in return. Thus, she gave control to Hiita.
[Evaluated]
"I was shocked on my first day, too."​
Rewards:

PriyaKitten

> > >
Goblin Subjugation [SC0303]
  • Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Exterminate stray goblins.
  • Collect 3 pairs of goblin ears.
  • Warning: Do not overestimate yourself.
    • Report large goblin tribes/clans to the guild.
    • Do not pick fights you cannot handle.
Goblins are one of the weakest monsters.
However, they can be extremely dangerous in numbers.
They have been known to kill travelers and overconfident adventurers.
Do not underestimate the goblins. They are a deadly threat.
It is ill-advised to taken on more than a few at once.
Rewards:
  • Money: 14 G
> > >

Report Status: Appraised

After resting at the guild for a few minutes she walked to the northern forest, she had already taken this quest as well as being a guide for the group of people. Though she could’ve done this quest already if she took the ears of those goblins she killed the other day, a pitty. Going to the area she was at the other day, searching around for any signs that something was around or was around earlier finding nothing she went where she saw the goblins came from when she was cutting wood.

Being crouched as she walked making herself silent as possible finding another group of goblins walking, she followed them. They were grouped up - having following this single group for ten minutes they led her to a clan. Freezing where she was she backed up slowly, hiding into the shadows as she eyed the area. The place was rather large, while the clan was slightly deep within the northern forest, but not too far that it will go unnoticed. She would say it was thirty minutes in - so the monsters could easily come out and attack if they wanted.

The clan had wooden walls set up, with a make shipped gate of sorts - so she will guess there was a leader with some intelligence within the group. She focused on the larger and taller than the normal goblins, which must be a higher rank than the normal goblins that they will normally see in this area. This is going to be troublesome if this place grows, shaking her head before sulking off to follow a small group of four goblins to finish her quest.

Killing the group of four took a few moments, of her fast movements and her surprise attack at the start. She cut the ears off before quickly and silently running off - she didn’t want to stay in case the blood will make some of the goblins come from the nearby clan. Climbing a tree by the edge of the forest, ripping off some bark of the tree she made a map to the clan it was rather simple but detailed enough for someone to find the location.

Hopping off of the tree branch she made her way back to the guild, shaking her head as she looked down at her hands. At least they were clean, she thought as she entered the building putting the quest, the ears, the report, and finally the map. She went to the side so the guild can do what they do, as she rubbed her eyes slowly.

Last edited:

Himekawa

evaluated

> > >

Cooking Rations [SC0107]
Objectives:
  • Visit the guild kitchens.
  • Cook 40 satisfactory rations.
The guild stockpiles on rations in case of emergency.
Rations are foods that are easily preserved and can store for a long time.
The Adventurer's Guild provides the ingredients, and there is an easy recipe to follow.
One ration is one day's worth of food.
Rewards:
  • Other: 5 rations
  • After completing quest 3 times:
    • Permission to use guild kitchens
> > >

"Yosh! Let's do this!" Hiita shouted. She pulled her sleeves and began to work on the rations.

---

"Well... we can get training. But, it is 15G per weapon. That will cut into our fund significantly. So, what do you girls want to do?" Hiita asked.

'Hey, I'm here too!'

"You are outnumbered five to one, Dharc. So, ignoring Dharc there, I don't think we should take the training first."

'Not to mention the weapon prices, which is also expensive. If anything, we should give priority to Dharc first if we want to do it. He'll be the one in the front the majority of time anyway.' Eria added.

'Gather money first.'

"Everyone agreed with that?"

'They are, Hiita. Then, we should look for a good one.'

---

After they arrived at the quest board, Eria reasoned that they should have the access to the kitchen for free tool use, if they need to use it someday. Therefore, Hiita worked on the rations first. The ration she choose to make was hardtack, which seemed to be the fastest among the recipes.

Taking the flour, she pour it into a bowl and added water from the tap. She then add some salt on it. after that, she kneaded the mixture until it was made into a dough. Hiita then took a rolling pin from its place and use it to flatten the dough. After it was flattened, she then cut the dough to 7x7cm size, and poke it with sticks. She continued to make it until she had 40 serving of the hardtack. Hiita then took it to the oven and started to bake it.

After it turned light brown, she took it out.

"Dharc. Your turn, now. submit it."

'Alright, alright.' Dharc said. Closing her eyes, she then opened hers to find herself inside of the library.

---

"Ma'am. I want to submit these rations." Dharc said as he brought the rations to on top of the receptionist's desk.

Last edited:

Euphoria723

> > >
Goblin Subjugation [SC0303]
  • Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Exterminate stray goblins.
  • Collect 3 pairs of goblin ears.
  • Warning: Do not overestimate yourself.
    • Report large goblin tribes/clans to the guild.
    • Do not pick fights you cannot handle.
Goblins are one of the weakest monsters.
However, they can be extremely dangerous in numbers.
They have been known to kill travelers and overconfident adventurers.
Do not underestimate the goblins. They are a deadly threat.
It is ill-advised to taken on more than a few at once.
Rewards:
> > >

Report Status: Not Appraised

After resting at the guild for a few minutes she walked to the northern forest, she had already taken this quest as well as being a guide for the group of people. Though she could’ve done this quest already if she took the ears of those goblins she killed the other day, a pitty. Going to the area she was at the other day, searching around for any signs that something was around or was around earlier finding nothing she went where she saw the goblins came from when she was cutting wood.

Being crouched as she walked making herself silent as possible finding another group of goblins walking, she followed them. They were grouped up - having following this single group for ten minutes they led her to a clan. Freezing where she was she backed up slowly, hiding into the shadows as she eyed the area. The place was rather large, while the clan was slightly deep within the northern forest, but not too far that it will go unnoticed. She would say it was thirty minutes in - so the monsters could easily come out and attack if they wanted.

The clan had wooden walls set up, with a make shipped gate of sorts - so she will guess there was a leader with some intelligence within the group. She focused on the larger and taller than the normal goblins, which must be a higher rank than the normal goblins that they will normally see in this area. This is going to be troublesome if this place grows, shaking her head before sulking off to follow a small group of four goblins to finish her quest.

Killing the group of four took a few moments, of her fast movements and her surprise attack at the start. She cut the ears off before quickly and silently running off - she didn’t want to stay in case the blood will make some of the goblins come from the nearby clan. Climbing a tree by the edge of the forest, ripping off some bark of the tree she made a map to the clan it was rather simple but detailed enough for someone to find the location.

Hopping off of the tree branch she made her way back to the guild, shaking her head as she looked down at her hands. At least they were clean, she thought as she entered the building putting the quest, the ears, the report, and finally the map. She went to the side so the guild can do what they do, as she rubbed her eyes slowly.
[Evaluated]
"Good work, here's your 14 gold coins."​

Euphoria723

> > >

Cooking Rations [SC0107]
Objectives:
  • Visit the guild kitchens.
  • Cook 40 satisfactory rations.
The guild stockpiles on rations in case of emergency.
Rations are foods that are easily preserved and can store for a long time.
The Adventurer's Guild provides the ingredients, and there is an easy recipe to follow.
One ration is one day's worth of food.
Rewards:
> > >

"Yosh! Let's do this!" Hiita shouted. She pulled her sleeves and began to work on the rations.

---

"Well... we can get training. But, it is 75G per weapon. That will cut into our fund significantly. So, what do you girls want to do?" Hiita asked.

'Hey, I'm here too!'

"You are outnumbered five to one, Dharc. So, ignoring Dharc there, I don't think we should take the training first."

'Not to mention the weapon prices, which is also expensive. If anything, we should give priority to Dharc first if we want to do it. He'll be the one in the front the majority of time anyway.' Eria added.

'Gather money first.'

"Everyone agreed with that?"

'They are, Hiita. Then, we should look for a good one.'

---

After they arrived at the quest board, Eria reasoned that they should have the access to the kitchen for free tool use, if they need to use it someday. Therefore, Hiita worked on the rations first. The ration she choose to make was hardtack, which seemed to be the fastest among the recipes.

Taking the flour, she pour it into a bowl and added water from the tap. She then add some salt on it. after that, she kneaded the mixture until it was made into a dough. Hiita then took a rolling pin from its place and use it to flatten the dough. After it was flattened, she then cut the dough to 7x7cm size, and poke it with sticks. She continued to make it until she had 40 serving of the hardtack. Hiita then took it to the oven and started to bake it.

After it turned light brown, she took it out.

"Dharc. Your turn, now. submit it."

'Alright, alright.' Dharc said. Closing her eyes, she then opened hers to find herself inside of the library.

---

"Ma'am. I want to submit these rations." Dharc said as he brought the rations to on top of the receptionist's desk.
[Evaluated]
"Okay.. Let's see, 40 rations of hardtacks. Here's your reward."​

FenrIIrz

> > >
Objectives:
> > >
Long story short, We engaged with another pirate group that had a piece of the map. I stole the piece from their cabin but when I’m about to get back to my ship, some gunpowder barrel explored and knocked me out when I’m enhanced my body. I woke up on an island near Spiral Reef, I will build a raft or swim back to town. I’m running out of space to write so bye.

Last edited:

Nivateth

reviewed.
Night Watch [SC0101]
Objectives:
  • Watch for monsters, vagabonds, and criminals.
  • Sound the alarm if there is an attack.
  • Stay awake and vigilant for the whole night.
  • Do not leave your post.
Currently, the Scribel City Guard is understaffed.We need people to help keep the city safe. Rewards:
Niv comes in in the morning with a semi satisfied look "Did the night watch. what happened is written in the report." she places a paper on the table.
So i was told to stay at some place and to warn a guard if i spot anything. good god there're a lot of criminals... i was also told to the quest said night watch so i spent an hour meditating before my shift to make sure i could stay up through the night. there was a rather rude guardsman there, but i paid him no real mind, he was the one i was to tell if there was a criminal around. didnt catch his name because every time i'd ask he would say something along the lines of "Shut up whore." anyways. i told him when i felt terror so he could check it out. the first time he tried to say my abilities were fake so i told him exactly the kind of emotions he was feeling and nailed it on the head. it was a pretty uneventful night. as far as the outside goes. as for the terror stuff, it was annoying to get him to check it out but there were a few criminals and one scared child.

Last edited: