Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

Leegood

Vicious entered the tavern in her new outfit. The cigarette was still lit in her mouth as she looked for a seat.

Then she stretched, barely repressing a yawn as she found a suitable chair, settled on it, kicked off her shoes and rested her legs on the table. The orders went in---a plate of duck for Sanguine, and a sandwich for herself.
"Welcome back sis vicious." I happily greeted her
"Oh, thank you so much! I'll treasure this! What kind of bun is it?"

*tilts head*

"Is everything okay, Miss Nene?"
" It's sweet in the center~"
*stares at the cigarette*
o o)? a cig? Those were banned in my home town but weed was what replaced tobacco.

Vanus

o o)? a cig? Those were banned in my home town but weed was what replaced tobacco.
"Oi lass could you throw the skull back please it helps with the constant pains I suffer from the thing in my head."

Leegood

"I'm... I'm fine, Briele, don't worry... I'm just..."

*eyes flicker between green and black for a few instants before settling back on green*
*gives a troubled smile*

"Remembering. Remembering far too many things, and those memories make me unsure about how I should act... But it's alright, I'm sure The Goddess will guide our paths now, we do not need to worry, The Goddess protects..."
"Miss Nene it's okay now~" I patted her head gently since it seemed she needed it "I'll become strong enough to protect yo--- people" I pretended to cough .

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
"Miss Nene it's okay now~" I patted her head gently since it seemed she needed it "I'll become strong enough to protect yo--- people" I pretended to cough .
*giggles* "If that is your aim, I won't stop you, miss Letianna.

"Just remember you do not need to choose the path of bloodshed, your path is your own to forge. Whatever decision you make, make sure it is one you won't regret... And one that you're conscious of the dangers, responsibilities, and consequences of..."

*gives a saddened smile and gently ruffles her hair*

"I have been to far too many funerals already... I'd hate to host yours too."

Bochi

"Mhm. It's been a while."

"Just remember you do not need to choose the path of bloodshed, your path is your own to forge. Whatever decision you make, make sure it is one you won't regret... And one that you're conscious of the dangers, responsibilities, and consequences of..."

"And it's been a while since I saw the priestess as well. Which reminds me, Nene, what's your view on fallen angels? Same as demons?"

Leegood

"Unnn I'll be safe, I plan to study a way to be the best back liner! I don't think I'll be in danger in the near future." I scooted closer to Nene like when I was at school being forced to listen to my friends ramblings but this felt a bit closer than that.

"Oi lass could you throw the skull back please it helps with the constant pains I suffer from the thing in my head."
I catch it and hook it back to the belt. "Thanks lass."
"My pleasure~"
"Mhm. It's been a while."

"And it's been a while since I saw the priestess as well. Which reminds me, Nene, what's your view on fallen angels? Same as demons?"
" Ah have you seen miss Luna?"

AliceShiki

"That's a very... Complicated question, miss Vicious.

"The Goddess has no angels of her own, for she has no need for them, so when thinking of Fallen Angels, I must think of those that served other deities... And I must say I am not very knowledgeable on the teachings of other gods, for The Goddess is the one I believe in.

"Is an angel that fell one that was given up on by their patron deity? Or is it one that fell on their own for no longer believing in the teachings of their god?

"And what about the god in question? Do their teachings align with what The Goddess preaches? Or is it something different? Something that clashes with what The Goddess tells us to believe in?

"Each angel is unique, and so are those that fall, it would be impossible for me to give an answer that could cover all the multitude of angels that have fallen across the ages.

"What I can tell you though, is that The Goddess does not discriminate. Everyone has a reason to act the way they do, and if their ways are misguided, they always have a chance of seeking redemption... And The Goddess always forgives, no matter when they ask for it, may it be in life or death, The Goddess embraces all.

"Does that answer your question, miss Vicious?"
"Unnn I'll be safe, I plan to study a way to be the best back liner! I don't think I'll be in danger in the near future." I scooted closer to Nene like when I was at school being forced to listen to my friends ramblings but this felt a bit closer than that.
"Miss Letianna... Please do not underestimate the dangers of a battlefield... Your position won't matter if you see your allies all perish in front of your eyes... At most that will give you more time to run from the inevitable defeat. In case you even have an opportunity to run.

"And being behind a shield doesn't mean much when an arrow falls from above, or when shadows attack you from below... If you're prepared to kill, you must be prepared to die as well. A field of death is not a place for those that wish to live."

Drevart

Serving the warm and fresh food to the man with no top on I realized I recognized him "Ah Mister Drevart what happened to your upper half? is the weather too warm for you?" I wonder if he naturally need a lower temperature, though the weather seems nice today "Also do you need any clean rags?" He seemed to have played around in the mud so I thought that he would want to wipe himself off to feel a bit more refreshed.
Serving the warm and fresh food to the man with no top on I realized I recognized him "Ah Mister Drevart what happened to your upper half? is the weather too warm for you?" I wonder if he naturally need a lower temperature, though the weather seems nice today "Also do you need any clean rags?" He seemed to have played around in the mud so I thought that he would want to wipe himself off to feel a bit more refreshed.
Drevart heard a familiar voice. He looked up only to see miss Leti giving him some warm food. He gratefully nodded and answered her question.

"I was just chased by a pack of wolf and later a bear which can create wind blades after gathering healing herbs. Had to hide in the swamp to ditch that prick..."

He started munching on the food again.

"It's not like I enjoy my current appearance but I somewhat have no choice. Having no money is a pain in the... Anyways... I still need to buy a proper weapon. My broken sword won't live much longer if I continue using it like this."

Vanus

"The Goddess has no angels of her own, for she has no need for them, so when thinking of Fallen Angels, I must think of those that served other deities... And I must say I am not very knowledgeable on the teachings of other gods, for The Goddess is the one I believe in.

"Is an angel that fell one that was given up on by their patron deity? Or is it one that fell on their own for no longer believing in the teachings of their god?

"And what about the god in question? Do their teachings align with what The Goddess preaches? Or is it something different? Something that clashes with what The Goddess tells us to believe in?

"Each angel is unique, and so are those that fall, it would be impossible for me to give an answer that could cover all the multitude of angels that have fallen across the ages.

"What I can tell you though, is that The Goddess does not discriminate. Everyone has a reason to act the way they do, and if their ways are misguided, they always have a chance of seeking redemption... And The Goddess always forgives, no matter when they ask for it, may it be in life or death, The Goddess embraces all.

"Miss Letianna... Please do not underestimate the dangers of a battlefield... Your position won't matter if you see your allies all perish in front of your eyes... At most that will give you more time to run from the inevitable defeat. In case you even have an opportunity to run.

"And being behind a shield doesn't mean much when an arrow falls from above, or when shadows attack you from below... If you're prepared to kill, you must be prepared to die as well. A field of death is not a place for those that wish to live."
"The fields of battle are only for those that wish to live. If you have no will to live then you are a dead weight on the rest of your teammates." I sounded quite mad at that oh well.

Leegood

I shivered "is scribble town in danger?" I had worked on some reports and saw some disturbing details but....

"I'll make sure to pack some supplies and help people fortify."

Bochi

"My pleasure~"

" Ah have you seen miss Luna?"
"Hm? She should be in Spire Reef if my memory serves me well. Found herself a pirate crew as well."

"I see."

Vicious sighed.

"Yes, looking at it objectively, I suppose one can't really put a peg on a fallen angel's personality. I'll give up that idea then."
"The fields of battle are only for those that wish to live. If you have no will to live then you are a dead weight on the rest of your teammates." I sounded quite mad at that oh well.
"Not exactly true. If you have something to fight for, then anywhere can be a battlefield. It's not every conflict fought in the open that counts as a battle."

Vanus

"Not exactly true. If you have something to fight for, then anywhere can be a battlefield. It's not every conflict fought in the open that counts as a battle."
"I work as an assassin. A gangster. I fight a daily battle in my mind. I've watched a world burn. There is no reason to preach this to me. But if I did not struggle and drag my broken bruised and scarred body on every single step of the way because I had a will to live and serve then I would be dead by now and I would have let those that rely on me down. It's as simple as that."

Leegood

Drevart heard a familiar voice. He looked up only to see miss Leti giving him some warm food. He gratefully nodded and answered her question.

"I was just chased by a pack of wolf and later a bear which can create wind blades after gathering healing herbs. Had to hide in the swamp to ditch that prick..."

He started munching on the food again.

"It's not like I enjoy my current appearance but I somewhat have no choice. Having no money is a pain in the... Anyways... I still need to buy a proper weapon. My broken sword won't live much longer if I continue using it like this."
"Ah I think if you helped out an apprentice blacksmith they might give you one of their practice weapons, though they won't be good you'd have something sharp to defend yourself with" I continued after thinking

"I know a well nearby, you can clean yourself off there with a bucket and a rag."
"Hm? She should be in Spire Reef if my memory serves me well. Found herself a pirate crew as well."

"I see."

Vicious sighed.

"Yes, looking at it objectively, I suppose one can't really put a peg on a fallen angel's personality. I'll give up that idea then."

*.*) "Miss Luna really can do alot~"

AliceShiki

"I suppose you are correct, my apologies.

"It is not a topic I am very well-versed on... I just... Saw too many leave town with naive dreams and not return..." *sighs* "Things were safer back in the temple... At least while it lasted..."
I shivered "is scribble town in danger?" I had worked on some reports and saw some disturbing details but....

"I'll make sure to pack some supplies and help people fortify."
"I don't know. I heard rumors of slimes approaching, but I do not know if we should be scared of it or not.

"What I do know though, is that new adventurers lose their lives all the time, miss Letianna. Often times in tasks that should be safe, because they did not take the proper cautions in areas that were more dangerous than they imagine...

"I just ask you to not underestimate the life of an adventurer. The Goddess protects, The Goddess guides... But there is only so much she can do for us, our paths are still paved by our own feet... If we step in the wrong direction, if we move away from The Goddess guidance... Then that might be the last step we take.

"Just be careful, it's all I ask."
"I see."

Vicious sighed.

*tilts head*

Vanus

"It is not a topic I am very well-versed on... I just... Saw too many leave town with naive dreams and not return..." *sighs* "Things were safer back in the temple... At least while it lasted..."
"I'm sure they appreciate your apologies from the green pastures." AIEO shrugs gets up and collapses back into the chair and begins frothing at the mouth.

Drevart

"Ah I think if you helped out an apprentice blacksmith they might give you one of their practice weapons, though they won't be good you'd have something sharp to defend yourself with" I continued after thinking

"I know a well nearby, you can clean yourself off there with a bucket and a rag."
"Thanks... a well would be appreciated as for the work with the blacksmith... my body isn't really suited for that. It's really hard on concentrating your physical shape in hot surroundings so I guess I'll just help some guards today with preparing the defence mechanisms of the slime horde. Not much but any help would be appreciated I think."

He answered in a calm manner. Drevart already decided on which quest to take while he was recuperating. And today he can sleep in the wild again.

"Oh, by the way. I wanted to ask how much does an ordinary robe and gloves cost in these lands?"

Epsil

Vysic strolls into the tavern, slipping on some spilled mead, and quickly recovering before grabbing a seat.

Bochi

"I work as an assassin. A gangster. I fight a daily battle in my mind. I've watched a world burn. There is no reason to preach this to me. But if I did not struggle and drag my broken bruised and scarred body on every single step of the way because I had a will to live and serve then I would be dead by now and I would have let those that rely on me down. It's as simple as that."
"And that's how it is. We commit evils of our own choosing. One's experiences are shaped by circumstances, and everyone's circumstances are different. As long as it felt worth it, then it's fine."

*.*) "Miss Luna really can do alot~"
*Smirks*

"Tell me about it."

"I don't know. I heard rumors of slimes approaching, but I do not know if we should be scared of it or not.

"What I do know though, is that new adventurers lose their lives all the time, miss Letianna. Often times in tasks that should be safe, because they did not take the proper cautions in areas that were more dangerous than they imagine...

"I just ask you to not underestimate the life of an adventurer. The Goddess protects, The Goddess guides... But there is only so much she can do for us, our paths are still paved by our own feet... If we step in the wrong direction, if we move away from The Goddess guidance... Then that might be the last step we take.

"Just be careful, it's all I ask."

*tilts head*
"Nothing really significant, actually...well, that's a lie. It's just...well, I'm here because of a fallen angel. So perhaps a fallen angel would be able to bring me back...? Pay it no mind."

Thinking about it a little, Vicious laughed dryly.

"I think you should feel quite proud of yourself, Nene. Nothing lasts forever, especially not peace. But people aren't always forged to be fighters. While all the wild ones are outside, fending off attacks, someone has to keep the home fires going. I think you're doing a wonderful job with that."