Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I smiled back at her and spoke to the two

"Shouldn't someone doing the goddess's work be relaxed~? " I put my hands back and asked the two "would any of you like a mug of water? I can go get some~"
*gives a meek smile back* "Just because I love what I am doing, it doesn't mean I can relax while I'm doing it, miss Letianna.

"I do that which follows The Goddess' teachings to the best of my capabilities, this often involves some degree of stress... Which is not a problem by itself though, but it does mean it can take its toll on me from time to time."

PriyaKitten

"Sure~" I went to grab a clean mug and filled it with fresh water, I returned and handed it to Niror "here you go Niror~"

She took the mug, taking a small sip of the water, before staring down at the water. She looked back up towards the kitsune staring at her quietly. "Stress huh.." She muttered aloud.

Leegood

*gives a meek smile back* "Just because I love what I am doing, it doesn't mean I can relax while I'm doing it, miss Letianna.

"I do that which follows The Goddess' teachings to the best of my capabilities, this often involves some degree of stress... Which is not a problem by itself though, but it does mean it can take its toll on me from time to time."
"You'll need to relax from time to time, I do so on my off day" said I who studied, worked, slept, repeat. "We forgot about that tour hmm? Though with the city as it is..."
She took the mug, taking a small sip of the water, before staring down at the water. She looked back up towards the kitsune staring at her quietly. "Stress huh.." She muttered aloud.
"Taking breaks is important okay~?"

AliceShiki

"You'll need to relax from time to time, I do so on my off day" said I who studied, worked, slept, repeat. "We forgot about that tour hmm? Though with the city as it is..."
"It will be hard to conduct a tour when the city is at its reconstruction phase... Though I wonder if you haven't already visited all places I could show you by now."
"I... I think my kind would disagree.." She muttered gently, looking over to Leti.
"Even if your body does need relaxation, your mind does, miss Niror. It doesn't hurt to take some time to rest."

FlutterOfCrows

Suppressing his presence before even entering, Dust silently waltzes in, sliding along the wall, observing the beings he has found in the tavern today. one of them being that foxkin girl. another..a human girl? and some other one it can assume to be a child of some degree? as Dust try to listen in, without being a bothersome addition to the group.

Leegood

"I... I think my kind would disagree.." She muttered gently, looking over to Leti.
"Then you'll just have to not mind them~"
"It will be hard to conduct a tour when the city is at its reconstruction phase... Though I wonder if you haven't already visited all places I could show you by now."

"Even if your body does need relaxation, your mind does, miss Niror. It doesn't hurt to take some time to rest."
I agreed with nod "that means Nene too~"
She looked back over slightly, giggling slightly. "I think my mind would throw up blood hearing me say that, or doing that." She closed her eyes slightly.
"That's cause it's not relaxing enough~"

AliceShiki

She looked back over slightly, giggling slightly. "I think my mind would throw up blood hearing me say that, or doing that." She closed her eyes slightly.
"I wonder... Aren't you resting right now though, miss Niror?"
I agreed with nod "that means Nene too~"
"It's not time to relax yet, miss Letianna... Perhaps soon it will be though."

Leegood

"I wonder... Aren't you resting right now though, miss Niror?"

"It's not time to relax yet, miss Letianna... Perhaps soon it will be though."
"Your shift seems to be ending soon~ ah maybe a future play trip when the city recovers?"
Niror kept giggling gently. "Till they get killed.." She whispered, just loud enough for the two of them to hear.
?.?)
Suppressing his presence before even entering, Dust silently waltzes in, sliding along the wall, observing the beings he has found in the tavern today. one of them being that foxkin girl. another..a human girl? and some other one it can assume to be a child of some degree? as Dust try to listen in, without being a bothersome addition to the group.
"Hello~"

FlutterOfCrows

Dust silently moving closer, being as quiet as he can, assured with his presence suppressed, most eyes that are not trained or minds not sharpened in memory would fail to spot him, no need to worry of discovery.
Though that's assuming if any of them aren't a rogue or ranger, though his knowledge of those he met around the city, lead him to think they are rare.
Waltzing forward to listen to what intrigue and drama may be being shared by the more likely experienced adventurers(at least dust is assuming them to be all adventurers, rather than civilians, due to the recent raid on the town.)-

Leegood

"Ah.." She rubbed her head looking back up. "Monsters and humans tend to want to destroy what my kind makes.." She smiled weakly, before taking a small drink of the water.
?.?) "Milk for babies?"
"... It may not be a bad idea... Perhaps we should do that."
"That's a promise~" I happily hugged Nene in good cheer.
Dust stopping his movement, horrendously shocked someone could find him, watching her with a focused gaze, wondering if that was just a fluke, a passing comment, or if this person actually saw him, as he start moving to hide behind a nearby table, as he tries to move closer, using the tables as cover.
I watched the person hide behind places curiously.

Leegood

She coughed on her water, before looking up towards her. "Dungeon loot... Some monsters kill my kind when we are weak at the start... Aha.." She rubbed the back of her head.
"Hmmm~ monsters are mean huh~" I fell into thought before looking again and speaking "well I guess it's okay here~ I think? Though don't advertise yourself okay~ evil people are greedy~" I gave her a clean rag to dry herself.

I looked at her curiously wondering various things "mind if I ask you things?"

AliceShiki

"That's a promise~" I happily hugged Nene in good cheer.
"Alright then, a promise it is."
She coughed on her water, before looking up towards her. "Dungeon loot... Some monsters kill my kind when we are weak at the start... Aha.." She rubbed the back of her head.
"I can not attest to what will happen outside, miss Niror... Nor can I attest to what will happen within the city...

"But at least within the guild, you're safe. Nobody will try harming you here."

FlutterOfCrows

"I can not attest to what will happen outside, miss Niror... Nor can I attest to what will happen within the city...

"But at least within the guild, you're safe. Nobody will try harming you here."
I watched the person hide behind places curiously.
Dust moving forward, now only a table away from the group, observing them for a while longer...before finally commenting, as his voice is flat, yet polite as he then says. "Hello, one who can see me, and her companions."