Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Tavern

PriyaKitten

"Hmmm~ monsters are mean huh~" I fell into thought before looking again and speaking "well I guess it's okay here~ I think? Though don't advertise yourself okay~ evil people are greedy~" I gave her a clean rag to dry herself.

I looked at her curiously wondering various things "mind if I ask you things?"

"A-Ask about..?" She tilted her head to the side slowly, before turning to Nene.

"I can not attest to what will happen outside, miss Niror... Nor can I attest to what will happen within the city...

"But at least within the guild, you're safe. Nobody will try harming you here."

"I see... At least I spend most of my time here anyway.." She rubbed the back of her neck, before staring down at her water.

Dust moving forward, now only a table away from the group, observing them for a while longer...before finally commenting, as his voice is flat, yet polite as he then says. "Hello, one who can see me, and her companions."

She turned her head slightly, before back to her water.

FlutterOfCrows

"... It may not be a bad idea... Perhaps we should do that."
"Make that two which may have sight or minds to find, that which hides."-Dust saying in a tone reminiscent of a scholar. As Dust sees if Nene can spot him once more, or if she is the one who possesses not the skills or talent to see him suppressed. As recall, his previous encounter with the foxkin priest, though curious if she can tell if it is him, or some spirit or fae like others thought he was in this form...hmmm

Leegood

"Alright then, a promise it is."

"I can not attest to what will happen outside, miss Niror... Nor can I attest to what will happen within the city...

"But at least within the guild, you're safe. Nobody will try harming you here."
I nodded firmly
Dust moving forward, now only a table away from the group, observing them for a while longer...before finally commenting, as his voice is flat, yet polite as he then says. "Hello, one who can see me, and her companions."
"Hello sneaky person~"
"A-Ask about..?" She tilted her head to the side slowly, before turning to Nene.

"I see... At least I spend most of my time here anyway.." She rubbed the back of her neck, before staring down at her water.

*.*) "Do you absorb the water? Do you need to release what's ingested? Do you need to bathe? Want to party up in the future? Do you get the monthly flow? Do you want a refill on the water? I can help make your hair into a good style?"

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
*gets startled* "Goodness, what was that!?
"Hello sneaky person~"
"... A sneaky person? It seems you can see more than I do...

"I can notice that whatever is here is not a spirit nor a demon... But I have a hard time defining what it is... I assume you can see them, miss Letianna?"

PriyaKitten

*.*) "Do you absorb the water? Do you need to release what's ingested? Do you need to bathe? Want to party up in the future? Do you get the monthly flow? Do you want a refill on the water? I can help make your hair into a good style?"

It took a moment for her to answer. "Monthly flow?" Niror rubbed her chin slowly. "We can eat anything but it won't come out. We absorb it for supplies..." She blinked. "Uh... To build our homes and create monsters." She shifted slightly. "Uh.. I guess we can bathe? I never did it before. And party huh.." She shrugged slowly. "And you do you think you can make a hairstyle with my short hair?"

Leegood

*gets startled* "Goodness, what was that!?

"... A sneaky person? It seems you can see more than I do...

"I can notice that whatever is here is not a spirit nor a demon... But I have a hard time defining what it is... I assume you can see them, miss Letianna?"
"I see a blur with two eyeballs on it?" My mana was unconsciously flowing into my eyes but not strong enough I guess.
It took a moment for her to answer. "Monthly flow?" Niror rubbed her chin slowly. "We can eat anything but it won't come out. We absorb it for supplies..." She blinked. "Uh... To build our homes and create monsters." She shifted slightly. "Uh.. I guess we can bathe? I never did it before. And party huh.." She shrugged slowly. "And you do you think you can make a hairstyle with my short hair?"
"I'll show you the wonders of self care~ and ribbons for the short haired~"

AliceShiki

"I see a blur with two eyeballs on it?" My mana was unconsciously flowing into my eyes but not strong enough I guess.
"How... Unusual, that is what I would expect for a wild spirit to look like... Yet I don't believe this is what we're dealing with...

"And it seems to have no ill intentions either... Very curious... I pray The Goddess helps this being find what they need then."

Leegood

"How... Unusual, that is what I would expect for a wild spirit to look like... Yet I don't believe this is what we're dealing with...

"And it seems to have no ill intentions either... Very curious... I pray The Goddess helps this being find what they need then."
"I think it's not a bad person~" I was getting a bit tired, since the sun was setting.

FlutterOfCrows

"I think it's not a bad person~" I was getting a bit tired, since the sun was setting.
"If thou wish, I can appear as normal eyes may see, though please excuse my size, and please do not speak of the divine in the same sentence as me >.>, even if the god in question is benevolent. I still have trauma, from That which execute that which is not it's own, from the world i came from."

Leegood

"R-Ribbons... I..." She blinked, taking a small drink of her water. "I guess that would be ok... Though you look like you are getting tired."
"Do you have a place to rest? I have some
Extra space in the room I am using currently, thanks to some people I've helped out with."

FlutterOfCrows

"Do you have a place to rest? I have some
Extra space in the room I am using currently, thanks to some people I've helped out with."
R-Ribbons... I..." She blinked, taking a small drink of her water. "I guess that would be ok... Though you look like you are getting tired."
Dust watch these interactions play out, fine that attention was diverted from him(they?), since he could listen comfortably, but neither harm nor interfere in the gathering. Watching as humans communicate between each other, like a community should.

PriyaKitten

"Then will you come with me?" I looked over at Nene and eye man

Niror just nodded slowly, setting down the mug of the water that was not even half-finished. She turned her attention back to Nene nodding her head a little towards her. She didn't even look over to the other person in the room.

Leegood

Niror just nodded slowly, setting down the mug of the water that was not even half-finished. She turned her attention back to Nene nodding her head a little towards her. She didn't even look over to the other person in the room.
I left to the room I want lent while leading the girl and cleaned myself off with a rag and a bucket of water.

After that I got in bed " there's enough room on the bed" I beckoned her over.

PriyaKitten

I left to the room I want lent while leading the girl and cleaned myself off with a rag and a bucket of water.

After that I got in bed " there's enough room on the bed" I beckoned her over.

She slowly climbed onto the bed, bouncing on her knees slightly. "Soft.." She mumbled, before laying facedown.

AliceShiki

"If thou wish, I can appear as normal eyes may see, though please excuse my size, and please do not speak of the divine in the same sentence as me >.>, even if the god in question is benevolent. I still have trauma, from That which execute that which is not it's own, from the world i came from."
"I apologize, I did not know... Though please understand that those that look at us from above wish nothing but the best for us. I am sure of it."
"Then will you come with me?" I looked over at Nene and eye man

@AliceShiki @FlutterOfCrows

"I'll be off now~"
"I'm also quite tired, so I'll be retiring to my own room... Have a blessed night, everyone."