Looking for Work Affordable Character Sheets, Illustrations and Scenes for your Novels

Zinless

How do I
CLOSED - FULL

Hello! I'm Zinless and I'm a learning artist. I would like to open my commissions for everyone to use!

I will draw your characters/scenes for a low price. I will prioritize in fast completion and engagement, making sure the art you commissioned fits your needs exactly. It will take me an average of 5 days to complete one commission, but it might take up to two weeks depending on my schedule. Payment will be through PayPal. DM me here or Discord (@Zinless) if you're interested or want more details!

Prices:
  • Character Sheets:
    • Customized and detailed character sheets to provide a comprehensive visual reference for your characters.
    • Price Range: $10~ Depending on complexity and base colors/basic shading.
    • Included: Front pose, back pose, up to three expressions, and accessories.
    • Additional Expressions: $2 each (beyond the six included).
    • Variations (Clothing, Hair, Poses, etc): $3 each.
  • Character Illustrations/Scenes:
    • Custom illustrations for characters in various poses. (For covers, story illustrations, etc.)
    • Price Range: $10-$20 per character, depending on complexity.
    • Additional Characters Discount: For scenes involving multiple characters in the same canvas, each additional character beyond the first receives a 50% discount.
    • For example, if two characters are $20 each, the total cost would be $30 instead of $40.
  • Special:
    • If you commissioned a character sheet for a character before commissioning a illustration or scene, then that character will cost 50% less on future commissions!
Please note that I can change the price depending on your budget, so feel free to contact me!

Things I will draw:

-OCs
-Fanart
-Backgrounds
-Kemonomimi
-NSFW

Things I can't draw:
-Furry
-Extreme gore
-Overly intricate/detailed backgrounds
-Complex clothing/armor/accessories
-Complex weapons

Basically, I'll take any commissions as long as they aren't too complex.

Character Sheets

Character Illustrations and Scenes

Last edited:

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Hello! I'm Zinless and I'm a learning artist. I would like to open my commissions for everyone to use!

I will draw your characters/scenes for a low price. I prioritize in fast completion and satisfaction. It will take me an average of 3 days to complete one commission, but it might take up to two weeks depending on my schedule. Payment will be through PayPal. DM me here or Discord (@Zinless) if you're interested or want more details!

Prices:
  • Character Sheets:
    • Customized and detailed character sheets to provide a comprehensive visual reference for your characters.
    • Price Range: $10
    • Included: Front pose, back pose, up to six expressions, and accessories.
    • Additional Poses or Expressions: $2 each (beyond the six included).
    • Variations (Clothing, Hair, etc): $3 each.
  • Character Illustrations:
    • Custom illustrations for characters in various poses.
    • Price Range: $10 to $20, depending on complexity.
  • Scenes:
    • Custom illustrations for characters in a scene, ex: Character A walks into Character B exercising.
    • Pricing: Same as Character Illustrations +$5.
    • Additional Characters Discount: For scenes involving multiple characters, each additional character beyond the first receives a 50% discount.
    • For example, if two characters are $20 each, the total cost for a scene would be $35 instead of $45.
  • Special:
    • If you commissioned a character sheet for a character before commissioning a illustration or scene, then that character will cost 50% less on future commissions!
Please note that I can change the price depending on your budget, so feel free to contact me!

Things I will draw:

-OCs
-Fanart
-Backgrounds
-Light Armor
-NSFW (Discuss in DMs first)

Things I can't draw:
-Furry
-Extreme gore
-Complex weapons

Character Sheets (Finished piece will be colored)

Bruh, nice art!

Though you are missing out tons if you can't do furry.

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]

I will draw your characters/scenes for a low price. I prioritize in fast completion and satisfaction. It will take me an average of 3 days to complete one commission, but it might take up to two weeks depending on my schedule. Payment will be through PayPal. DM me here or Discord (@Zinless) if you're interested or want more details!

Prices:
  • Character Sheets:
  • Scenes:
    • Custom illustrations for characters in a scene, ex: Character A walks into Character B exercising.
    • Additional Characters Discount: For scenes involving multiple characters, each additional character beyond the first receives a 50% discount.
    • For example, if two characters are $20 each, the total cost for a scene would be $35 instead of $45.
  • Special:

Things I will draw:

-OCs
-Fanart
-Backgrounds
-Light Armor

Things I can't draw:
-Furry
-Extreme gore
-Complex weapons

Me: Ah yes then i would like to-*stare into the empty void that is my wallet*

Also me: nevermind:blob_pat_sad:

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
*Has cat girls in portfolio.

1. Basically human, with minor furry features (perhaps eyes, nose, ears, claws, some fur, etc)
2. Humanoid, with significant furry features (muzzle, tail, etc); this includes centaurs and merpeople
3. Anthropomorphic animal (or taur)
4. Equally comfortable on two or four legs (or, if you’re a taur, on four or six)
5. Animal shape, with some unusual features (perhaps hands, speech, etc); this includes most dragons, gryphons, etc
6. Normal animal shape

D

Deleted member 113259

1. Basically human, with minor furry features (perhaps eyes, nose, ears, claws, some fur, etc)
2. Humanoid, with significant furry features (muzzle, tail, etc); this includes centaurs and merpeople
3. Anthropomorphic animal (or taur)
4. Equally comfortable on two or four legs (or, if you’re a taur, on four or six)
5. Animal shape, with some unusual features (perhaps hands, speech, etc); this includes most dragons, gryphons, etc
6. Normal animal shape

The furry line should be one to the left.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I may be interested at some point soon. I may have to get some character sheets made up. You're style looks good.

Bobple

Time to put this thread to the back of my mind for later. When I have more then $10 available to spend.

Last edited:

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
You definitely are attracting attention.

Sadly, I have all of: money, shyness, depression and a host of other problems in the way

But it is nice to see!! ^_^ and also damn some of those images look cute as heck

Midnight-Phantom

( Enigmatic-Entity )

Prices:
  • Character Sheets:
  • Scenes:
  • Special:

Things I will draw:

-OCs
-Fanart
-Backgrounds
-Kemonomimi

Things I can't draw:
-Furry
-Extreme gore
-Complex weapons

Great sketches there zinny .. Work hard ..

TheOneWho

Whats the estimated cost for something like your story cover?

Zinless

How do I
Whats the estimated cost for something like your story cover?
My story cover isn't made by me, but a friend of mine, PurpleHorn. I don't know his exact price for a cover, but it should be somewhere around $40-$60.