Agony

Marmalade

Kitsune-in-training
I tripped over a rock.

Technically, the rock isn't a real rock. The natural kind you knock your head on in a cave with a mysterious diety that wants to kill you. This 'rock' was once a part of the pavement. Some asshole decided to use a chainsaw on it and now it's in cracked pieces.

Well, if I'm going to be honest...

I have no idea how the pavement was broken into that rock. But while sitting on the broken ground I pulled out my phone to ask my good friend, Gxxgle "how to break pavement". The first article says : ... the large chunks of asphalt can be broken apart later with a saw, jackhammer, pick ax or shovel. Try to excavate as close to your home as possible....

I'd also like to add that Gxcgle thinks I'm a retard. Because when I had "how to break up oavement" in the search bar, all related questions were things that only retarded losers would ask. And of course I had to click on them.

the following are some examples (not all, because obviously there's more retarded losers like me who ask these questions):

#1. how to break asphalt by hand
#2 how to break up asphalt with pickaxe
#3 how to break up concrete in a straight line
And so on.

Karma decided to be a bitch today so I majestically went and kowtowed to the old man walking infront of me. Rocks are walking hazards, literally. For the walkers and nobody else. Fuck, my knees directly kissed the ground when I tripped. That's alright, my kneecaps have been through worse. To make it better I've got a joke to tell...

My knees hurt so bad from that fall, you can say I'm in-
Agonknee
Angony
ha ha ha

-the end

Anyways, I picked myself up and limped all the way home. Somebody's 60 year old grandma bypassed me while I was at it but that fine. Oh, and it turns out there's a seniors 6k marathon every month where I live. The winners get a new set of baking gloves and a cookie.

now everyone, make this sad piece of literature into peak comedy. This venerable one is going to to go and make their Parblo N4 sales pitch in a corner.
Screenshot_20220804_172351.jpg

Marmalade

Kitsune-in-training
My condolences.
if you thought I actually fell over because of a rock... you have underestimated me. I was holding a fresh cup of milk tea and yes fuck the damn rock, I did fall and give my knees a bruise from it. You have underestimated my love for Boba that protected it (or tried to) before I protected anything else

expentio

If it helps, many asphalt block break due to temperature difference which cause a size expansion/reduction of the matter.

I tripped over a rock.

Technically, the rock isn't a real rock. The natural kind you knock your head on in a cave with a mysterious diety that wants to kill you. This 'rock' was once a part of the pavement. Some asshole decided to use a chainsaw on it and now it's in cracked pieces.

Well, if I'm going to be honest...

I have no idea how the pavement was broken into that rock. But while sitting on the broken ground I pulled out my phone to ask my good friend, Gxxgle "how to break pavement". The first article says : ... the large chunks of asphalt can be broken apart later with a saw, jackhammer, pick ax or shovel. Try to excavate as close to your home as possible....

I'd also like to add that Gxcgle thinks I'm a retard. Because when I had "how to break up oavement" in the search bar, all related questions were things that only retarded losers would ask. And of course I had to click on them.

the following are some examples (not all, because obviously there's more retarded losers like me who ask these questions):

#1. how to break asphalt by hand
#2 how to break up asphalt with pickaxe
#3 how to break up concrete in a straight line
And so on.

Karma decided to be a bitch today so I majestically went and kowtowed to the old man walking infront of me. Rocks are walking hazards, literally. For the walkers and nobody else. Fuck, my knees directly kissed the ground when I tripped. That's alright, my kneecaps have been through worse. To make it better I've got a joke to tell...

My knees hurt so bad from that fall, you can say I'm in-
Agonknee
Angony
ha ha ha

-the end

Anyways, I picked myself up and limped all the way home. Somebody's 60 year old grandma bypassed me while I was at it but that fine. Oh, and it turns out there's a seniors 6k marathon every month where I live. The winners get a new set of baking gloves and a cookie.

now everyone, make this sad piece of literature into peak comedy. This venerable one is going to to go and make their Parblo N4 sales pitch in a corner.View attachment 14828
In my country, those sort of hazards is handled by the local municipal since the pavement is dealt with by the same. To make that request, you need to go to their office and make formalize the request. You may have to pay a fee if you do it yourself since you are damaging their prosperity. Please note that I'm assuming this pavement is not on your property.

If it is, any professional bricklayer will handle it with a coast.
I advise you to contact several of them to have the best budget.
Hence: located in UE, not your property or local municipal.
If your property any place in the world, hire a bricklayer

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
My shinbone is still reeling from the hammering it got from a skateboard going downhill at speed a week ago. I feel your pain! Also I am picturing a huge, huge slab, rearing majestically into the air, just as you approach and go arse over tit. So I am also laughing. Sorry. Hope it gets better soon.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Or is it? *vsauce music starts playing*
"During the advent of 1856, John Rock discovered the concrete element of PB, otherwise known as pebbles. Little did he know that his discovery, would only lead to devastation and despair"

D

Deleted member 54065

if you thought I actually fell over because of a rock... you have underestimated me. I was holding a fresh cup of milk tea and yes fuck the damn rock, I did fall and give my knees a bruise from it. You have underestimated my love for Boba that protected it (or tried to) before I protected anything else
No. It's expected from you.

I'm giving condolences on the rock.

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
You think that was agonising? Then here's mine, once when I was 7 years old I was pushed towards a concrete while I was running in my school. That thing hit my head, disrupted my eyesight and left a big wound on my right eyelashes. Don't know who's the one who pushed me though. Fun fact: the concrete I was pushed into left a crack there and I think it was still visible to this day lol.

Marmalade

Kitsune-in-training
!!!!
"During the advent of 1856, John Rock discovered the concrete element of PB, otherwise known as pebbles. Little did he know that his discovery, would only lead to devastation and despair"
I like this! can I add it to my story (with credits for the quote, of course)
You think that was agonising? Then here's mine, once when I was 7 years old I was pushed towards a concrete while I was running in my school. That thing hit my head, disrupted my eyesight and left a big wound on my right eyelashes. Don't know who's the one who pushed me though. Fun fact: the concrete I was pushed into left a crack there and I think it was still visible to this day lol.
oofies. I've got this scar down my forehead under my bangs. I pulled this string ties to a metal ruler of a shelf and it hit me. I walked around with blood flowing down my forehead and sat in a corner until someone screamed and noticed me. My stepbro was next to me when it happened but didn't say anything so I'm going to assume that he wanted me dead. There is still blood stains in the tiles of my bathroom to this day, although I can't see it now because I moved